Razorpay Customer Care

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Awesome

Razorpay related photos (902)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

[email protected]
Today, I booked the ticket from using Razorpay via BHIM UPI but ticket didn't get booked but money(1125Rs.) was deducted from the bank account.
But i didnot get a confirmation about the my booking against transaction id:[protected].I enquired about this to IRCTC website about booking and transaction the said they didn't get the amount...
Plz solve my problem as soon as possible
My email id:[protected]@gmail.com
Contact No.[protected], [protected]

complaining about the payment deduction but booking not done nor amount refunded.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-28 22:16:45

[Apr 20, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 21, 2018
Hi Kuldeep,

We checked the UPI id `[protected]` of
₹ 1, 125.00 made on April 19th 2018 and see that it is an unsuccessful transaction.If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days. If you do not receive the refunds, Feel free to drop us a email to [protected]@razorpay.com with a copy of your bank statement from the date of debit till date. we will be glad to help.

Team Razorpay
I tried to book a ticket from RAJAHMUNDRY to VISAKHAPATNAM, and when I paid through UPI (UPI ID: [protected]@pnb)money got deducted from my account but IRCTC says ticket is not issued due to transaction failure.
Transaction ID: HDF6F11185CDE9F439ABA9CBC1209C62965

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Alok-16
    For booking my tkt i used razor pay gateway but money got stuck in razorpay. I hd selected bhim upi for the payment and then ingit a request of ticket money from the razor so i accepted that and paid money. But i didnt get a confirmation about the my booking against transaction id:[protected].
    I enquired about this to irctc website about booking and transaction the said they didn't get the amount... Plz solve my problem as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-24 12:42:54

[Apr 18, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2018
    Hi Alok,

We have updated you regarding the transactions[protected] over the mail thread with reference number 181286. Kindly check the mail thread for further details.

-Regards
    Team Razoroay

Pra0711
      I tried to book a ticket from Nagpur to Yesvantpur on 12 Apr 2018, but ticket was not booked. After payment there was no redirection on irctc website and money was deducted. Till now, I did not get any message or update on refund status.

Please find transaction details below and same, I have attached in photos.
      Txn id. [protected]
      Amt Rs. 1305.0

Prahhakar

irctc ticket was not booked but money deducted
      irctc ticket was not booked but money deducted
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-04 01:09:30

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2018
      Hi Prahhakar,

We see that the transaction `[protected]` has not gone through us.
      Kindly contact the right payment gateway used for the transaction.

-Regards
      Updated by Pra0711 Apr 19, 2018
      Thanks for looking at my complaint.
      Today, I got refund.

kunwar vishwas
        I made a payment for a tatkla ticket using your payment gateway on irctc mobile app, payment done by me using using upi option through phonepe but not received by irctc and there are no response from irctc or your gateway after that. The utr number regarding that payment is[protected] and ticket id is 11096695. I want my payment refund as soon as possible.

Kunwar vishwas singh
        Mob [protected]
        Kunwar. [protected]@gmail.com

payment done but not received by irctc
        payment done but not received by irctc
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-22 15:32:28

[Apr 17, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2018
        Hi Kunwar,

We have received your mail in regards to UPI transaction[protected] and have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #180697. Kindly check and follow the same mail thread for further assistance.

abhi.jain8831
          I have done IRCTC payment on dated 16/04/ 2018 through Paytm bhim upi but payment not received by IRCTC due to no response from [protected]@hdfc bank while amount deducted from my account.
          So still my tickets not confirmed, kindly resolve this issue and refund my amount of 210 Rs.

Kindly find out the same attached data(screenshots)

Abhishek Jain
          Mob. No.- [protected]
          mail-abhi.[protected]@yahoo.com

regarding issue of payment not responsed from razorpay to irctc
          regarding issue of payment not responsed from razorpay to irctc
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-22 21:15:08

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2018
          Hi Abhishek,

We have received your mail in regards to UPI transaction [protected] and have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #180688 . Kindly check and follow the same mail thread for further assistance.

Razorpay — order not placed but money got deducted [Resolved]

Deeps17
            My name is deepali. I placed an order with pizzahut using the razorpay gateway on 15/04/18 around 5:30pm. The order was not...
            Complaint category Other

avi097

I was trying to book e-ticket on 13/04/18 from NDLS-LKO through IRCTC rail connect app. I made a payment of 870 INR using Razorpay payment gateway, listed on the IRCTC app for payment but ticket did not book and amount deducted from my Paytm account.

I made a payment through Paytm UPI ID ([protected]@paytm). But I am still waiting for a refund.

Transaction Id/RRN number is[protected].
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-21 16:14:28

[Apr 16, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2018
            Hi Avi,

We have received your mail in regards to UPI transaction[protected] and have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #180203. Kindly check and follow the same mail thread for further assistance.

Team Razorpay
            I have been trying booked my ticket in[protected], but ticket was not been booked and and my money was not still refund back to account still yet,

Transaction ID---[protected]

Cancellations /RefundID ---- [protected],

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
            Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018
            Hi Sri Surya,

We have received your mail with regards to the transaction 100001212789522. The refund for this transaction has been successfully processed and we have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #178086. Kindly check and in case of further queries, please feel free to write back to us on the same mail thread.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Razorpay — railway tickets

miny mole ad
              Dear sir, /madam
              I request that i have booked the railway tickets pnr no. [protected] (Copy of ticket enclosed) through...
              Complaint category Credit Cards

Razorpay — money refund [Resolved]

Shailesh L. Patil
              I had use razorpay upi for book train ticket at irctc. But while payment its says "bank rejected transaction" but...
              Complaint category Railways

Bikram biswal
              I'm bikram i have paymented in texas app to irctc rail connect but the amount is credited to ur bank but not received by the irctc i have mentioned reference ids
              Google transaction id: cicagmcdik_5eq
              Bikram

ticket not confirmed
              ticket not confirmed
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-27 22:01:15

[Apr 12, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
              Hi Bikram,

We checked the transaction in reference to[protected] and see that is an unsuccessful transaction .If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days. Kindly drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your contact details for us to assist you better on this.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Razorpay — did not receive the refund of cancelled ticket [Resolved]

Abdullah Rao
                Sir i had cancel my ticket of irctc and didn't receive my refund of 1200.
                My transaction id is - [protected] and...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Railways

Sandipan Bandyopadhyay
                I, Sandipan Bandyopadhyay, booked a ticket from Burdwan(BWN) to Malda Town(MLDT) from the IRCTC Rail Connect app on 11th April. I did my payment through Razorpay portal by Tez app upi. Payment have been deducted but ticket is not booked. Payment was 340/-, it is deducted from my bank account and has been transferred to razorpay account but the ticket is not booked. Its a fraud. Please I am requesting everyone not to use Razorpay portal! Image is attached below.

railway ticket not booked
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-16 19:34:47
                Got my money returned from the bank.

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
                Hi Sandipan,

We checked the transaction [protected] and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction .If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days. Kindly drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your contact details for us to assist you better on this.

Updated by Sandipan Bandyopadhyay Apr 16, 2018
                Thanks for looking into it. Got my money back. Closing the complaint now.

RakeshPoddar
                  Transaction id:[protected]

I want to dispute this transaction. I tried to book ticket on irctc paying via razorpay using upi, after i approved the transaction the amount got deducted but the ticket wasn't booked.

The transaction failed but i was charged. This is so unacceptable the whole upi interface has this major flaw. I want my refund as soon as possible.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-26 19:31:34

[Apr 11, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2018
                  Hi Rakesh,

We checked the transaction[protected] made on 10th April and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. If the funds have been debited, you will receive the credit in your account within 10 working days. For further details please drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your phone number.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ChiragKale
                    I tried to book a train ticket on 8/04/2018 around 1.40 a. M using razor pay upi transaction. Money got deducted from my account but ticket wasnt booked please provide me refund as early as possible. Attaching transcation screenshot my transaction id is[protected]. Hoping to get refund as soon as possible.
                    Chirag kale
                    Resolve issisue as eary as possible
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-10 12:17:13

[Apr 08, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2018
                    Hey Chirag,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 177383. Kindly check the mail thread and revert on the same for any further queries.

[email protected]#'s response Apr 10, 2018
                    awaiting for reply
                    I booked a ticket on 28 March and being in waiting list I cancelled ticket on 31march for which IRCTC refunded 935 rupees to rozorpay but this razorpay has not credited the money to my account.
                    I am feeling like cheated by them even I'll complaint to IRCTC regarding their fraud.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
                    Hi Vijay

The refund for the cancellation ID 100000227507716 has been successfully processed on April 2, 2018. For further details please drop us a mail to [email protected], we will be happy to help.

Razorpay — payment failed but amount deducted [Resolved]

Niki0001
                      My name is nikita. I ordered at pizza hut and made payment with razorpay gateway on 06/04/2018 at 1 pm. Amount of rs 692 was...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Computer Software

Vipin Rathor
                      Dear Admin
                      Consumer Complaints forum

i am vipin rathor from dehradun.

i book my train ticket at irctc app via razorpay upi gateway. but problem is there is amount is deducted in my bank and ticket not booked. irctc transaction shows trans failed. so please refund my ₹ 645/- on my bank account.

details are below:.

Date -1 apr 2018 Time-11:03 am

Irctc Transaction Id - [protected]

PAYMENT GATEWAY RAZORPAY UPI METHOD.

upi transaction id- HDFC0D41D3B724AD48A29FD86F3B16D9104B

so please take a priority action above matter and settled my refund as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Vipin Rathor

Mob-[protected], [protected]

Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Dehradun Uttarkhand.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-23 00:10:57

[Apr 07, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2018
                      Hey Vipin,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 177315. Kindly check the mail thread and follow the same for any further queries.

Razorpay — about flash cash loan [Resolved]

Guru special.
                        Sir my name is bharat and i have applied loan from flashcash 0n28th March 2018 and repaid it on same day by debit card but...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

akagrawal26
                        I'm anand agrawal i have payment in bhim app to irctc rail connect but the amount is debited from my bank account and transaction message is successful on app, but on irctc site showing error and ticked is not booked.

Tranaction ids :[protected][protected]

The above two transactions amount has been deducted and ticket is not booked.

Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                        Ph no: [protected]
                        Please check the mistake and refund my amount to my account
                        Thanking you,
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-07 15:16:08

[Apr 05, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        nakul hansora's response Apr 05, 2018
                        Refund status is shown in the screenshot Taken from irctc.co.in.
                        Razorpay Bank has not refunded to my credit card ending 7041.

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2018
                        Hi Anand,

We have sent an update to you over mail with ticket reference 176794. Please check the mail and revert to us on mail with the details of your transaction.

Updated by akagrawal26 Apr 09, 2018
                        I have replied back to email but still no response from your side.
                        Irctc has refunded amount of ₹425/- to rozarpay on 02/03/2018. but my credit card ending 7041 is not credited yet.

Hi Nakul,

Kindly drop us a mail to [email protected] with the transaction ID and we will have this looked into right away.

Team Razorpay

I have tried to book the ticket on irctc march 29 but payment succeded and in irctc refunded back by march 31 but i yet to get back my money into ma account

Hi Dhayananth,

We checked our logs and see that the transaction has not been made through Razorpay. Please contact the concerned team regarding this.

Two transactions
                        [protected] both dated 17 march 18 were failed and irctc has shown refunded status on 19 march 18.

razorpay where did the money go? if you cant refundwhy in first place you were made a gateway
                        Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
                        Hi Pradeepthi,

We have updated you regarding the transactions made by you on 17th Mar, 2018 over the mail thread with reference number 175221. Kindly check the mail thread for the details.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

madhurikashyap
                          I tried booking from irctc mobile app and payment for the booking was using upi id through rayzorpay. The transaction was failed due to failure of payment. But the amount has been debited from my account. I want to get refund for this transaction.

Irctc transaction id :[protected]
                          Date :4/4/118
                          Payment status : failed
                          Google transaction id: cicagmd1xlzkya

payment failed for irctc
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-06 01:04:47

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018
                          Hi Madhuri,

We checked the transaction [protected] and see that it is a unsuccessful transaction. If there is a debit for the same in your account, please note that the amount will be credited back to your account in 7-10 working days.
                          Feel free to drop us a email to [protected]@razorpay.com for further details, we will be glad to help.

Team Razorpay
                          I didn't got my tickets but you didn't refunded my money... it happened bcoz you didn't responded and now we are suffering because of... such a irresponsible act...

Hey Mansi,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 176584. Kindly check the mail thread and revert on the same for any further queries.

sharma.kim93
                            I booked a train ticket worth 7120rs by using irctc connect app and paid the amount using razorpay-upi. The ticket was booked but for some reasons i cancelled the ticket and it's been 06 days refund amount isn't deposited to my respective bank. Irctc is showing that the amount deposited to razorpay but they aren't depositing to my account. Please solve issue quick

Cancellation id - [protected]
                            Transaction id : [protected]
                            Refund amount - 7120
                            Pnr no: [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-07 16:40:56

[Apr 04, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Gangichetty Munivelu's response Mar 31, 2018
                            Txn id [protected] was not done.money deducted.tickets are not booked.pls refund my funds to my account.
                            Updated by sharma.kim93 Apr 05, 2018
                            Please update on my refund amount.
                            Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018
                            Hi Kim,

We see that a refund of 7, 120.00 has been successfully processed from our end on 2nd April 2018. For details drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com

Team Razorpay
                            Txn id [protected] was not done.but funds debited.so pls refund my funds to my account.
                            ```Hi Gangisetty,

We checked our logs and see that the refund for this transaction was successfully processed on March 29, 2018. Kindly check the mail thread with reference number 173616 and revert on the same for any further queries.

Team Razorpay```
                            Hello
                            I have cancelled my E-ticket and i got the notification in refund history as the amount has been refunded to Razorpay, but i haven't got it on my bank account.
                            payment mode: Razorpay BHIM
                            Cancelled on 5th april'18.
                            Transaction id: [protected]
                            please go through the issue asap.

Hey Prithwi,

Your refund for 100000228632348 has been successfully processed from our end on April 06, 2018. For any further assistance regarding the same, kindly drop us a mail to [email protected]