Razorpay

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Awesome

Razorpay related photos (1063)

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

avi097 on Apr 15, 2018

I was trying to book e-ticket on 13/04/18 from NDLS-LKO through IRCTC rail connect app. I made a payment of 870 INR using Razorpay payment gateway, listed on the IRCTC app for payment but ticket did not book and amount deducted from my Paytm account.

I made a payment through Paytm UPI ID ([protected]@paytm). But I am still waiting for a refund.

Transaction Id/RRN number is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018

[Apr 16, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2018
Hi Avi,

We have received your mail in regards to UPI transaction[protected] and have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #180203. Kindly check and follow the same mail thread for further assistance.

Team Razorpay
I have been trying booked my ticket in[protected], but ticket was not been booked and and my money was not still refund back to account still yet,

Transaction ID---[protected]

Cancellations /RefundID ---- [protected],

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018
Hi Sri Surya,

We have received your mail with regards to the transaction 100001212789522. The refund for this transaction has been successfully processed and we have updated you with the details on the mail with the reference number #178086. Kindly check and in case of further queries, please feel free to write back to us on the same mail thread.

Razorpay — railway tickets

miny mole ad on Apr 13, 2018
    Dear sir, /madam
    I request that i have booked the railway tickets pnr no. [protected] (Copy of ticket enclosed) through...

Razorpay — money refund [Resolved]

Shailesh L. Patil on Apr 13, 2018
    I had use razorpay upi for book train ticket at irctc. But while payment its says "bank rejected transaction" but...

Bikram biswal on Apr 12, 2018
    I'm bikram i have paymented in texas app to irctc rail connect but the amount is credited to ur bank but not received by the irctc i have mentioned reference ids
    Google transaction id: cicagmcdik_5eq
    Upi transaction id:[protected]
    Please check the mistake and refund my amount to my account
    Yours faithfully
    Bikram

ticket not confirmed
    ticket not confirmed
    Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2018

[Apr 12, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
    Hi Bikram,

We checked the transaction in reference to[protected] and see that is an unsuccessful transaction .If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days. Kindly drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your contact details for us to assist you better on this.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Razorpay — did not receive the refund of cancelled ticket [Resolved]

Abdullah Rao on Apr 12, 2018
      Sir i had cancel my ticket of irctc and didn't receive my refund of 1200.
      My transaction id is - [protected] and...

Sandipan Bandyopadhyay on Apr 11, 2018
      I, Sandipan Bandyopadhyay, booked a ticket from Burdwan(BWN) to Malda Town(MLDT) from the IRCTC Rail Connect app on 11th April. I did my payment through Razorpay portal by Tez app upi. Payment have been deducted but ticket is not booked. Payment was 340/-, it is deducted from my bank account and has been transferred to razorpay account but the ticket is not booked. Its a fraud. Please I am requesting everyone not to use Razorpay portal! Image is attached below.

railway ticket not booked
      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018
      Got my money returned from the bank.

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
      Hi Sandipan,

We checked the transaction [protected] and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction .If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days. Kindly drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your contact details for us to assist you better on this.

Updated by Sandipan Bandyopadhyay Apr 16, 2018
      Thanks for looking into it. Got my money back. Closing the complaint now.

RakeshPoddar on Apr 11, 2018
        Transaction id:[protected]

I want to dispute this transaction. I tried to book ticket on irctc paying via razorpay using upi, after i approved the transaction the amount got deducted but the ticket wasn't booked.

The transaction failed but i was charged. This is so unacceptable the whole upi interface has this major flaw. I want my refund as soon as possible.
        Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2018

[Apr 11, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2018
        Hi Rakesh,

We checked the transaction[protected] made on 10th April and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. If the funds have been debited, you will receive the credit in your account within 10 working days. For further details please drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com with your phone number.

ChiragKale on Apr 8, 2018
          I tried to book a train ticket on 8/04/2018 around 1.40 a. M using razor pay upi transaction. Money got deducted from my account but ticket wasnt booked please provide me refund as early as possible. Attaching transcation screenshot my transaction id is[protected]. Hoping to get refund as soon as possible.
          Chirag kale
          Resolve issisue as eary as possible
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2018

[Apr 08, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey Chirag,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 177383. Kindly check the mail thread and revert on the same for any further queries.

[email protected]#'s response Apr 10, 2018
          awaiting for reply
          I booked a ticket on 28 March and being in waiting list I cancelled ticket on 31march for which IRCTC refunded 935 rupees to rozorpay but this razorpay has not credited the money to my account.
          I am feeling like cheated by them even I'll complaint to IRCTC regarding their fraud.

Hi Vijay

The refund for the cancellation ID 100000227507716 has been successfully processed on April 2, 2018. For further details please drop us a mail to [email protected], we will be happy to help.

Razorpay — payment failed but amount deducted [Resolved]

Niki0001 on Apr 8, 2018
            My name is nikita. I ordered at pizza hut and made payment with razorpay gateway on 06/04/2018 at 1 pm. Amount of rs 692 was...

Vipin Rathor on Apr 7, 2018
            Dear Admin
            Consumer Complaints forum

i am vipin rathor from dehradun.

i book my train ticket at irctc app via razorpay upi gateway. but problem is there is amount is deducted in my bank and ticket not booked. irctc transaction shows trans failed. so please refund my ₹ 645/- on my bank account.

details are below:.

Date -1 apr 2018 Time-11:03 am

Irctc Transaction Id - [protected]

PAYMENT GATEWAY RAZORPAY UPI METHOD.

upi transaction id- HDFC0D41D3B724AD48A29FD86F3B16D9104B

so please take a priority action above matter and settled my refund as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Vipin Rathor

Mob-[protected], [protected]

Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Dehradun Uttarkhand.
            Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2018

[Apr 07, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hey Vipin,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 177315. Kindly check the mail thread and follow the same for any further queries.

Razorpay — about flash cash loan [Resolved]

Guru special. on Apr 7, 2018
              Sir my name is bharat and i have applied loan from flashcash 0n28th March 2018 and repaid it on same day by debit card but...

akagrawal26 on Apr 5, 2018
              I'm anand agrawal i have payment in bhim app to irctc rail connect but the amount is debited from my bank account and transaction message is successful on app, but on irctc site showing error and ticked is not booked.

Tranaction ids :[protected][protected]

The above two transactions amount has been deducted and ticket is not booked.

Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
              Ph no: [protected]
              Please check the mistake and refund my amount to my account
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Apr 05, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              nakul hansora's response Apr 05, 2018
              Refund status is shown in the screenshot Taken from irctc.co.in.
              Razorpay Bank has not refunded to my credit card ending 7041.

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2018
              Hi Anand,

We have sent an update to you over mail with ticket reference 176794. Please check the mail and revert to us on mail with the details of your transaction.

Updated by akagrawal26 Apr 09, 2018
              I have replied back to email but still no response from your side.
              Irctc has refunded amount of ₹425/- to rozarpay on 02/03/2018. but my credit card ending 7041 is not credited yet.

Hi Nakul,

Kindly drop us a mail to [email protected] with the transaction ID and we will have this looked into right away.

Team Razorpay

I have tried to book the ticket on irctc march 29 but payment succeded and in irctc refunded back by march 31 but i yet to get back my money into ma account

Hi Dhayananth,

We checked our logs and see that the transaction has not been made through Razorpay. Please contact the concerned team regarding this.

Two transactions
              [protected] both dated 17 march 18 were failed and irctc has shown refunded status on 19 march 18.

razorpay where did the money go? if you cant refundwhy in first place you were made a gateway
              Hi Pradeepthi,

We have updated you regarding the transactions made by you on 17th Mar, 2018 over the mail thread with reference number 175221. Kindly check the mail thread for the details.

madhurikashyap on Apr 5, 2018
                I tried booking from irctc mobile app and payment for the booking was using upi id through rayzorpay. The transaction was failed due to failure of payment. But the amount has been debited from my account. I want to get refund for this transaction.

Irctc transaction id :[protected]
                Date :4/4/118
                Payment status : failed
                Google transaction id: cicagmd1xlzkya

payment failed for irctc
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2018

Hi Madhuri,

We checked the transaction [protected] and see that it is a unsuccessful transaction. If there is a debit for the same in your account, please note that the amount will be credited back to your account in 7-10 working days.
                Feel free to drop us a email to [protected]@razorpay.com for further details, we will be glad to help.

Team Razorpay
                I didn't got my tickets but you didn't refunded my money... it happened bcoz you didn't responded and now we are suffering because of... such a irresponsible act...

Hey Mansi,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 176584. Kindly check the mail thread and revert on the same for any further queries.

sharma.kim93 on Apr 4, 2018
                  I booked a train ticket worth 7120rs by using irctc connect app and paid the amount using razorpay-upi. The ticket was booked but for some reasons i cancelled the ticket and it's been 06 days refund amount isn't deposited to my respective bank. Irctc is showing that the amount deposited to razorpay but they aren't depositing to my account. Please solve issue quick

Cancellation id - [protected]
                  Transaction id : [protected]
                  Refund amount - 7120
                  Pnr no: [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Apr 04, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Gangichetty Munivelu's response Mar 31, 2018
                  Txn id [protected] was not done.money deducted.tickets are not booked.pls refund my funds to my account.
                  Updated by sharma.kim93 Apr 05, 2018
                  Please update on my refund amount.
                  Hi Kim,

We see that a refund of 7, 120.00 has been successfully processed from our end on 2nd April 2018. For details drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com

Team Razorpay
                  Txn id [protected] was not done.but funds debited.so pls refund my funds to my account.
                  ```Hi Gangisetty,

We checked our logs and see that the refund for this transaction was successfully processed on March 29, 2018. Kindly check the mail thread with reference number 173616 and revert on the same for any further queries.

Team Razorpay```
                  Hello
                  I have cancelled my E-ticket and i got the notification in refund history as the amount has been refunded to Razorpay, but i haven't got it on my bank account.
                  payment mode: Razorpay BHIM
                  Cancelled on 5th april'18.
                  Transaction id: [protected]
                  please go through the issue asap.

Hey Prithwi,

Your refund for 100000228632348 has been successfully processed from our end on April 06, 2018. For any further assistance regarding the same, kindly drop us a mail to [email protected]

kbharath643 on Apr 4, 2018
                    15-march-2018 i have tried to book ticket through irctc application via phone pay razorpay amount 415 rupees debited from my account but did not get ticket.
                    so please credit amount 415 rupees in to my account.

UTR NO :[protected]

EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2018

please credit amount 415 rupees in to my account
                    Hey Bharat,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 176323. Kindly check the mail thread and write back on the same for any further queries.

Updated by kbharath643 Apr 10, 2018
                    please respond.

from
                    bharath
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    I have made transactions of amount rs 410 for booking train ticket using upi from irctc. But both the payment not completed and also showing failed at irctc end. Money has been deducted from bank account.
                    I have attached
                    Bank upi statement
                    Please help

Hey,

We checked the transaction for the UPI reference 809508587493 which is an unsuccessful transaction. If the funds have been debited from your account, please drop us a mail on [email protected] and we will check the same.

Team Razorpay
                    I have already contacted my bank as well as paytm about it
                    They told me that the transaction was successful.
                    I haven't received the debited amount yet
                    Please be responsible it's 100% your fault
                    Here amount doesn't matter but faithfulness and responsibilities
                    Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018
                    Hi Bharath,

Please refer to the mail with ticket reference `179146` as we have updated you with the refund details, you can follow up on the same mail for further queries.

-Regards,

kbharath643 on Apr 4, 2018
                      15-march-2018 i have tried to book irctc train ticket through phone pay razopay amount 415 rupees debited from my account but did not get conformation ticket. So please credit my amount 415 in to my account.

Utr no:[protected]

Email: [protected]@gmail.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2018

please resolve my issue
                      Updated by kbharath643 Apr 04, 2018
                      please credit 415 rupees in to my account.
                      please credit amount 415 in to my account.please respond
                      Hi Bharat,

We have updated you over the mail with the reference number 176323. Kindly check and follow the mail thread for further details.

gautambit10 on Apr 4, 2018
                        Dear razorpay,
                        While booking a ticket through irctc, i used the razorpay payment gateway, the booking failed but the money was deducted from my account through the transaction id-[protected]. Now it shows on irctc app that money has been successfully refunded to razorpay. Can you please tell where is my money?? I am very much disappointed. It has been more than a week. Please refund the money as soon as possible.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018
                        The refund has been successfully deposited in my account.Thanks to Razorpay customer support. Regards,

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2018
                        Hi Gautam,

We checked the transaction in reference to [protected] and see that a successful refund has been processed as on 2nd April 2018. For further details you could drop a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com we would be happy to help you.

SaravanakumarD on Apr 3, 2018
                          I have tried to book tatkal in irctc.in razor pay payment form, i clicked twice on "continue payment". Two transactions initiated towards upi app and i approved both. Tatkal booking failed. Now i got refund of only one transaction. Please find the screenshot of both transaction. And help to get refund of second transaction as well.
                          Saravana

irctc refund
                          irctc refund
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2018
                          Today i got refund. Thanks

[Apr 03, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2018
                          Hi Sarvana,

We checked the transaction in reference to[protected] and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. If there is a debit for the same in your account, please note that the amount will be credited back to your account in 7-10 working days.
                          For the transaction in reference to[protected] a refund has been successfully processed on 2nd April 2018.

Dear sir
                          Maine 5 march ko ticket book kiya tha jo failed ho gaya tha aur amount debit ho gaya hai lekin abhi tak vapas nahi aaya please refund my amount.

Transactio id[protected]
                          Date- 05/03/2018
                          Hi Sanjeev,

The refund for the transaction ID 806419740593 has been successfully processed on March 10, 2018. For further details please drop us a mail to [email protected], we will be happy to help.

sushilraj827164 on Apr 2, 2018
                            I'm sushil kumar raj i have paymented in texas app to irctc rail connect but the amount is credited to ur bank but not received by the irctc i have mentioned reference ids
                            Transaction id: [protected]
                            Upi transaction id:[protected]
                            Please chake the mistake and refund my amount to my account
                            Yours faithfully
                            Sushil kumar raj

money
                            Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Apr 02, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018
                            Hi Sushil,

We checked the transaction [protected] of ₹ 1, 140.00 made on 1st April 2018 and see that it is an unsuccessful transaction.If the funds have been debited and you have not got a ticket confirmation from IRCTC, you will receive the credit in 10 working days.

Razorpay Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018
                            For further details drop us a mail on [protected]@razorpay.com for further assistance.
                            Fraud company

We see that the refund `rfnd_9mnjDWL5cGVcjp` of amount `₹ 1, 695.00` has been initiated on `14th Mar, 2018`.
                            Hi Shakeeb,

Please refer to the mail with ticket reference `170627` as we have updated you on the same. For further details you can drop a mail to [email protected]

Alok Nimkar on Mar 28, 2018
                              I booked a ticket on irctc, the payment from tez upi showed that transaction is successful and money got deducted from the account, but ticket was not booked. Would u please refund asap.
                              As per the acts and norms the refund should be initiated within 3 5 days, as the amount is 1280 i highly request you to refund asal
                              Details are mentioned below.
                              Transaction id upi
                              Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Mar 28, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Razorpay Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2018
                              Hi Alok,

We have updated you over mail with the details of the transactions . Please check the mail reference #173270 and do write back to us on the same mail thread for further queries.

Team Razorpay
                              I have book ticket through upi but amount deducted and go into [protected]@hdfcbank and ticket was not book on 30 march 2018 .please refund my amount.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2018

Drop us a mail on [email protected] with the transaction ID and UPI reference number we will assist you thereon.