[Resolved]  RBL Bank — abusing the customers and not closing the credit card

Dear team,

I have been requesting for my credit card cancellation but they are not cancelled that. They are simply telling we have raised the request with in 3 working days your card will be closed but card is not cancelled and regarding the payment, team is abusing the customers.

My card details:
Card number: [protected]
Name: y abhimanyu reddy
Mobile number: +91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2019
Complaint is still in existence...not yet resolved

[Jan 31, 2019] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abhimanyu92 Feb 06, 2019 still i have been raising the complaints and the RBL people are not yet closing the Card.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Team,
My RBL credit card membership charge is to high it's 3500 included GST,
So please reduce my membership charge otherwise block or stop my credit card service.

If any clarification you can call me at [protected] or [protected]
I agreed RB such worst bank in the india and i also file RBI against this bank for abusing me . They never think difference between male and female customers and i also lodge FIR against this ban too.
Sir this Praveen sindam I have settled my credit card in month of April even though Iam getting call as that is not settle and this rbl bank recovery team is abusing and not even listing wat u employee who is working in Chennai branch they only the payment and Iam asking why should I pay again after I settled my account with amount of 24000 rs this is the mistake o[censored]r rbl bank not to sent clearance latter till now sir please look in to this matter and resolve it and Ur Delhi team is keep on calling my company HR after telling somany times u guys are not even listing o[censored] have any clarification please Iam attaching the guy who taken charge and ask for the settlement

Respected sir,
I am herewith holding a RBL CREDIT CARD. [protected] in the name of MARY PUSHPAM W. My mobile number is [protected]
As my credit limit in my card is 3900.. I can't able to use it. Please check my card status whether it's blocked?
Please register this as a complaint. And do the needful.
With regard