RBL Bank — false information provided about credit card

chinmay_icm on Apr 20, 2019
Hello
When i applied for the rbl bank card, i was told that the card is life time free. When i got a confirmation call about the card, i was suggested a different card variant, which was chargeable. I declined that variant and asked for my current variant (Titanium delight). I also confirmed that it is life time free, meaning even if i don't spend single rupee on the card, i would not be charged any annual fee.
Now when i called customer care they told that it is free for first year and second year onward it chargeable. Fee would be waived if i spend a certain amount on the card.
Please refrain from such mis - selling and fraud.

[Apr 20, 2019] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

This isn’t fraud. This is common business. Did you clarify what were the terms of the lifetime free card earlier?
Third party and rbl Executives are shouting on calls and come home misbehave with me .he is also putting mentally preasure and it can lead to depression . So kindly help me

I want to close my RBL CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT can anyone help me
I am also trying many time to toll free no but no any option to talk to executives

+91 22 4302 0600 [Corp Office]