Red Bus Customer Care
Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Red Bus Customer Care

Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Facebook
Domlur Layout, Karnataka
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Ahmedabad
Office No-4, 5th Floor, Sapphire Business Center, Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013

Chennai
F7 - F14 , Sriji Majestic Complex, Omni Bus Terminus, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107

Coimbatore
No: 515A, 1st Floor, 1st Street, Gandhipuram, CBE - 12

Delhi
#18/17, Basement, Dhaka House, Wea Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005

Ernakulam
No-86, 9B Beside Muthoot Securities, Ashirwad Building, Opposite DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin - 20
1860 3001 0101

Hyderabad
#205, 2nd Floor, Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building, Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Kolkata
53C/15, Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road, Opp. Beleghata Police Station, Near SBI, Joramandir Branch, Kolkata - 700010

B 302, 3rd Floor, New Shivam Building, Kulupwadi, Near National Park, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066

Pune
2nd Floor, Right Wing, Parvaaz Complex, Near Golibar Maidaan, Opp. Dhobi Ghat, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411001

View More Information...

Good

Red Bus related photos (1139)

Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

sat80
I booked the ticket for chennai to coimbatore. they send mticket to my mobile. the bus timing is 10.30. i waited for bus up to 12 bus not come and bus operator not called me. The redbus ticket information they gave wrong operator phone number and I called redbus support they also not answer my call without travel I come back to home. Fault is redbus but they not return the amount and cheated me.
Please don’t book ticket in redbus.

Redbus.com — Refund of Rs 631

I am Shan, i have booked to&pro
Mumbai to Hyd Friday evening 6.30pm arrival time 11am saturday
Hyd to Mumbai Monday 7.15pm 28.6.10
but bus was cancelled Mum to hyd i requested money back they told 9.00pm bus was arranged and it will reach Nampally, Hyd at 12 to 1pm saturday.
and also i paid for 550 actuall that bus fair is 450.

bus driver droped us Mehaipatnam, Hyd at 6pm saturday.
actually i have mentiond to Redbus customer care people if bus not going to Nampally i dont want to travel. return my money they said it is going to Nampally at 1pm finally he not droped.
when i was in bus on saturday 3pm(26.06.2010) i called customer care and explained about all these disturbances
due to delay i am cancelling return tiket whch is 28.06.10 at 7.15pm from hyd.to mum.
they sent me email confirmation of cancellation of my return ticket ref: 2130461 and refund Rs637.5 amt. bank take 4working days etc.

but 2nd July received one more email from REDBUS saying that refund is not possible, we paid to SAHARA BUS they not ready to payback.

i had some urgent work on 26.06.10 in hyd couldnt able to complete because of bus delay & some how they changed dropping point, it has taken 1hour to go home. all passengers suffered a lot becasue of online bookings,
DO you think what is happend with me is corret? please justify ur self
i am sure no one take any action, i wont get refund , all these are wasting of some more time of public

FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, YOU ARE NOT PROVDING SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE EARNING MONEY by CHATING/WASTING OF PUBLICK TIME , . IT IS NOT AT ALL FAIR"

goodbye
Shan

Redbus.com — Redbus is cheating the customers

Dear Public .This is one of the cheating site ,after this site started working in Transportation area the bus fairs are 20% high .At the time of booking ticket the way they show seating is different in the bus it is going to be another one .Government should look in to this kind of services what is happening and how this is going to help public to with normal price .And strict action should be taken on them.

Krishnan ambali
    Dear Sir

On inquiry with AR travels (at 10.05 PM) they inform me that there is no bus as per my ticket from Calicut to Bangalore. At about 9.30 PM one Volvo bus of Abhishek Travels is there and it already left from Calicut half an hour before. On seeing my situation, AR travels arranged 1 seat for me from Calicut to Bangalore (1 Back seat) and hence I can reach Bangalore in time.
    I am a frequent traveler and normally uses KSRTC, Keral RTC or Neeta buses for online booking and travel and their service is up to our expectation. This is my first experience in my online bus ticket booking.

Krishnan,
    Phone: [protected], [protected]
    emai : [protected]@gmail.com

joseph britto
      I have booked bus tickets to and fro between chennai and bangalore on the 25th of january 2013.I cancelled the same on the 29th of January.Still am yet to recieve the money for the cancelled tickets. transaction reference id: 16180941 and 16180754.I tried calling the customer care to no use, they ask me to hold on line and disapperar for 15 mins.

cancellation money not refunded

Red Bus — Money Not Refunded

I tried to book a my ticket.Money is debited from my account but the ticket is not coming insteat it asks to pay one more time.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

Account Number : [protected]
      Transaction Date : 10/05/2012
      Transaction Amount : (INR)460.00
      Transaction Type : DR
      Transaction Description : ICONN/46351319/100512/REDBUS.IN(BILLDESK

Ticket booking cancelled. But amount not refunded

I tried to book a ticket from Thanjavur to Chennai on may 22, 2016 thru redbus.in. booking got cancelled but amount was debited and not refunded yet.

I have called their customer care, sent emails. But no resolution .

Please help regards to this.

Trip id[protected]
      Phone number - [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Raj
        I had a very bad experience with Red Bus today! This weekend being a long weekend, I booked a sleeper National Travels bus 2 weeks ago. And my travel date is day after tomorrow. Today, I just receive a call from National Travels telling me that the bus is cancelled, infact he told me they are not operating since 2 months, and they don't understand why Red Bus is listing them and allowing the booking. When I called up Red Bus, they say it is cancelled and they don't have any other information. When they are taking the bookings on their site, they should be responsible to resolve the customer issues, and instead that guy just put down the phone abruptly when asked for the solution.

If Red Bus cannot handle customer issues they should stop their services immediately instead of bothering people.

Because it's a long weekend, now I cannot get any bus at that price and most of the buses have doubled the price now. Worst experience with Red Bus! I'm gonna stop using their services from now on!!

Beware of Red Bus!
        I had a bad experience with NATIONAL TRAVEL today. And specially behaviour of driver was also worst. I booked my ticket in front seat but they gave me last seat which is horrible for a lady. I told them but they did not even care for it and behave lyk we people are their servant. If these typ of bus cannot handle customer issues they should stop their services.

rajesh.palliyana
          I have booked ticket from Hyderabad to Trichur on Red bus. Due to some reason i have cancelled my ticket on 22nd March 2013. I have informed their customer care to cancel my ticket over phone they confirmed that i will be refunded Rs.1180/- and cancellation charges will be Rs.220/- out of Rs.1400/- it is recorded, but they refunded only Rs.980/-. Then i called their customer care about this, they confirmed that their company policy has changed now they can't refund the promised amount which is Rs.1180/- . So i request all of you (who ever books ticket -- Bus, Train or Air) to please do not book the tickets by Red Bus.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Manickam Chokk
            We have booked 2 tickets from Tirupattur to Chennai FOR 9.45 pm

We were waiting at the boarding point from 9.15 PM.
            By 9.20 we called up redbus call center office and taken the bus operator’s contact number ([protected]) but this number was continuously ringing and no response
            Again we contacted redbus call center and now they have given another contact number ([protected]) but this number was switched off.

After this we made several calls to your office and by 10 .30 PM bus operator told your office they have picked up the passengers but still we were standing there and after that redbus call center contact number was connected to voice mail and we were not able to reach the bus operator we were there at boarding point till 11.15 PM. (details may be tracked from your Call data Record)

on sending this details by mail they have just initiated for refund of the ticket charge

Red Bus — Bus Ticket booking

Kindly note that while booking ticket from chennai to hyderabad,the amount is debited from my account but ticket not confirmed.The order no.is 5926185 .Kindly resolve as soon as possible.

pankaj
            Dear Sir

I also faced the same complaint on 21st April, 2013. On 16/04-2013 I booked one redbus.in ticket for journey from Calicut to Bangalore on 21/04/2013 through online. In my ticket, operator name is Abhishek travels, Bus type is Mercides A/c semisleeper and land mark given is New Kalyan Kentre, MM Ali road, Calicut and time is 10 PM, Seat no17. I waited there from 9.30 PM but I cannot see any such bus and 10 PM I inquired locally and some travel agents inform me to contact AR travels there.

Krishnan,
            Phone: [protected], [protected]
            emai : [protected]@gmail.com
            Same problem for me! They and made me wait from 11:30PM to 3AM. THE WORST SERVICE. Never gonna use or recommend Redbus to anyone. For me Someone else boarded the bus instead of me EVEN BEFORE MY BOARDING POINT. They didn't even check the id and never stopped in my boarding point to pick me up! STUPID SERVICE!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

chetan.401
              Hello Team,

While booking a ticket from Davanager to Pune i have faced payment failure issue, I tried two times two times, two times i got this issue.

two times amount is deducted from my account, i called redbus support team and i raise the complaint against this issue,

only one time amount is credited to my account, The amount should credit two times. Please do the need full.

Please find the following details for more information.

Ticket details:

Distination:Pune
              Source:Davanagere.
              Amount:910
              Tried times:2
              Total amount deducted:910+910=1820rs
              Amount credited:910rs

Ref number:17256507

I have sent this mail on[protected] till now i did not get my amount back, almost 1month 15days are completed. this so worst service i have faced, 6 times i called to redbus costumer care when i called they hold the call for around 5 min i have spend almost 100rs for calling them. Every time i call the executive will complaint is logged and all but i did not get any good response.

ravinth
                I used redbus.in to book a ticket, after i made the net payment, the redbus webpage loaded with a promo ad, this promo ad has no close button and it blocked the full webpage, so i couldnot able to see the underlying ticket details and to know the status of booking, it was annoying very much- blocking the full screen with an ad and without any close button.
                Think before using redbus.in

blocking screen promo ad-annoying

kiran Negi
                  Hi I booked Delhi- Katra and Katra Delhi Ticket from Travel point , Red bus , the travel was very very painful and the services are pathetic.

redBus ticket # TEDG74266222 on Dec 21, 2012
                  redBus ticket #16160595 on Dec 23, 2012
                  For Delhi- Katra the Dep time was 8 PM and the bus started on 9:15 PM,The bus was in the worst condition , after that it take hault on maximun 10-12 places , Driver was not carrying proper documents , so at the time of checking the security arrested and it caused a delay of 1 more hour , so as according the bus was supposed to reach on 8 AM , but we reached there at 6 PM , it spoiled our entire programme, also we were metally harrased by bus service .

the story doesnt stop there at coming part we came to know that the bus reserved by us will not arrive and we were shifted to another bus .

the service of red bus is totaaly pathetic , we want full refunds and apology from the bus service

Kiran
                  This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring such topic to discussion.

indiageek
                    Redbus is a pukka fraud, please don't book any tickets with these idiotic peoples. I booked for my travel from Delhi to Jaipur and from Jaipur to Delhi. The ticket cost was Rs. 600 + Rs. 600. My bus has to be boarded at 12.20 AM at Reliance Metro Station, New Delhi. I was waiting from 18:30 previous day evening onwards, no one was in that point, I continuously called both Redbus and RST Travels regarding the same. RST Travel didn't pick the call and Redbus bluffed me saying that the place where I was waiting is the pick-up point.

Steeringly was waiting till 1 AM, none turned side. I was frustrated and got a cab from Delhi to Jaipur and as my return was on the same day, I retained the cab with me to return back. I cancelled the return ticket also. After 190 minutes of call over phone and 38 emails they refunded me Rs. 300. When I queried about the balance Rs. 900, they make me to hold on call for several minutes and internally they chat with the other colleagues.

The same was also informed to Phanindra Sama, CEO through email and to Charan Padmaraju, CTO. These people are the key people behind this big fraudulent. I am not sure whether they are born in proper way. People born of proper way will never perform these types of activities.

savagepriest
                      Never Book Tickets from Red bus read this

Your services and the agents you are associated with are completely pathetic, either I will file a case against you or someone from the 60 people who booked ticket from your company last night, we had booked bus from Delhi to Lucknow. The bus was supposed to be an AC bus and had to come at 8 o clock night at some bus stop near Patel Chowk. It came at 12 o clock night all the kids, ladies and older guys were standing there hungry and sleepless.
                      Neither your awful company picked up our neither did any of the agents numbers you have provided. You have not even taken care of checking whether such companies exist or they are just on paper. It could be possible that the company we booked ticket from is just a fake company. You took 1000 rupees from (Thousand rupees) and yet still I am here in Delhi.
                      You have made it a joke of fooling and playing with people's sentiments. I called up more than 20 times, your phones, customer care numbers for delhi seems to be on answering machine and no one is even going to pick up the phone.
                      I want my money back.
                      I don't care whether you have the policy to give money or not we have been cheated by you because you have charged us online. Those 60 people later thrashed the driver for being rude with the people. And a police case has been filed against them, next in line is redbus.
                      Please provide me the written address of MoonLight Friends Holidays company and also your written address well.

The driver who came up was completely drunk I wonder whether he was going to take us home or hell. The bus was a non ac bus, and we made payment for an AC bus.

It you who we are giving money have you ever cared to take notice or make a personal human check on these companies services, if not they how come you are fooling people by providing tickets to their pathetic services. Just to make a fool out us. You have considered this a joke, to take money and leave rest on fate.

Your services are awful you should stop booking tickets online and fooling innocent people.
                      This mail will be forwarded to every review site over the internet until I and those 60 people get our money back.
                      Its your responsibility.
                      -Nancy
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-27 18:31:12
                      refund received
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

dvrs4
                        I have booked the ticket on Oct 25th for 4 seats operated by Orange travels for travel date Nov-18. The tickets were somehow got cancelled on Oct 26

Following are the issues:

The cancellation charges were 50% which is too much. Orange travel’s policy ( orangetravels.in) it should be 10% and it can not be 50%. Why is it different in redbus.in?

Cancellation Charges as per orangetravels. http://www.orangetravels.in/cancel
                        • Less than 1 hours from the station departure time:100 %
                        • Between 1 Hrs to 2 Hrs from the station departure time:30 %
                        • Between 2 Hrs to 3 Hrs from the station departure time:20 %
                        • Between 3 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time:10 %
                        • With in 24 hours from the station departure time:10 %
                        • Between 3 to 7 days before station departure time:10 %
                        • Between 7 to 30 days before station departure time:10 %

Not sure whom to take the issue with.

Shashikanth kanduri
                          MY FATHER IS SICK AND NEED TO TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL AND MY PRESENCE IS REQUIRED. THEN I BOOKED A TICKET FROM MUMBAI TO HYDERABAD BY USING REDBUS ONLINE. MY AMOUNT HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND TICKET NOT DELIVERED. WHEN I APPROACHED THE CUSTOMER CARE TOOL FREE THEY SUGGESTED ME TO CONTACT[protected] THEN I DID THE SAME BUT THEY ARE NOT CO-OPERATIVE AND NOT IN A POSITION TO UNDERSTAND MY QUERIES AND FINALLY I EXPLAINED THEN THEY ARE SAYING I NEED TO RE BOOK THE TICKET. I ALREADY SPEND FEW AMOUNT HOW THEY CAN EXPECT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT. THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. IF I DONT HAVE NAY MONEY HOW CAN I TRAVEL AND HOW CAN I ATTEND MY FATHER TREATMENT PURPOSE. NEED SOME QUICK RESOLUTIONS TO AVOID SUCH IDIOTIC THINGS.

Redbus — commission agent of pvt.buses and 3rd grade of buses

lokk_sri
                            Third grade of buses in which no passener goes but online tickets can be sold even charged 57% more in bus fare because...
                            Complaint category Travel Agents

Talam Ramesh
                            I booked ticket from Pune to Hyderabad on 09.10.2012. Departure time: 11.00 PM. I go there by 10.10pm, Found travel agent office closed and no response for phone.Called red bus, no proper response.Waited till 12.00 PM midnight and bus had not come. Checked with bus (Orange Tours & Travels) provider and informed bus was cancelled.Ticket No: TEB[protected].
                            Made Several phone calls. My meeeting with my forigen delegates in our company was cancelled and i am in bad position.
                            Worrest red bus communication and their support.
                            How can i take legally action on Redbus.
                            My Name: T.Ramesh
                            E-Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

gpsreddys

Dear ALL Passengers

I am siva , I recently traveled from Hyderabad To Bangalore through RED BUS.com, It's completely bad experience

This red bus.com team will take wrong information from Travels & they are Maintaining wrong information in RED BUS site.

I booked ticket up to Banglore last stop marathalli, but the travels bus is stoped in Banglore first stop.

RED BUS WORST SERVICE

DONT BELIVE REDBUS

PLEASE DONT BOOK THE TICKETS REDBUS SITE.

TICKET RELATED
                              yes it's fact

I have reserved a ticket from Chennai to Trichy on 11/Jan/2013 at perungalathur Redbus booking point. I had a very very worst experience with the service. The Redbus agent(Name Mr.kalaimani) booked me the ticket on RAJ travels. On the day I was waiting at perungalathur bus stand and called the RAJ travels, but they never picked my phone and left out without picked or informed me . I complained to Redbus office at 11.45 pm, but they never respond to me and finally gave a me mobile number. I contacted the new person (His name is Mr.Sankar, I don't know his designation). He was also not responded properly.

At last they were asking me to come next day(12 jan 2013) day morning to get refund. But when I went to there, the office was closed. I was waiting 2 hours and called them. Mr. Kalaimani picked the phone scrolled me and told that never refund the amount.

At last never went to my native for pongal and lost RS 770.
                              Mr sivasubramanian1978
                              please read the terms and condition carefully before purchasing any thing.

Thank you.
                              The timings mentioned on RED BUS are absolutely wrong mum
                              I traveled by OMER travels and the timings on site stated pick up at 10:00 PM near Paradise Circle(Hyderabad) and drop at 11:00 AM Sion(Mumbai)
                              But the bus arrived at 10:45 PM and crossed Pune 12:00 PM I am still in the bus waiting to reach Mumbai
                              When I asked the staff about the daily he frankly stated that the bus never reaches Mumbai at 11:00 AM this is just stated in the website
                              As a customer I feel cheated by this type of wrong publication of information
                              P.S : I have read the T&C of RedBus
                              Is it not responsibility of RedBus to inform people of the actual facts and not just post the timing stated by the travel agent
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Red Bus - Akbar Travels — fraud bus service

mohitak12
                                I had booked volvo multi-axle semi sleeper bus to travel from Hyderabad to Goa through Red bus. But the bus we all are put...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

vinodnelavoy
                                Sir, I have booked ticket from Pune to Bangalore on August 13th 2012 through Redbus - Sharma transports.
                                My ticket number is TE9B89763765.
                                My boarding point is Wakad Bridge, Pune.
                                Scheduled Depature is 2.30PM from Wakad Bridge, Pune to Bangalore through Sharma Transports.
                                Bus has crossed the boarding point without stopping at 3.05PM.

Immediately I made calls to following numbers but there is no proper response from them.
                                [protected] - Number on ticket - Made call @ 3.10PM - He has given Sagar number.
                                [protected] - Sagar - He has given Nagaraj Sharma transports number.
                                [protected] - Nagaraj, - He has given bus driver number
                                [protected] - Driver - He said that he doesn't have any information about Wakad bridge boarding point and he has already left pune.
                                How can bus driver doesn't have information about passengers.
                                I have made calls to these numbers as well [protected], [protected].

Finally i did call to [protected] - Redbus BPO - Swapnil.
                                He promised me that he will call back to me with in 5minutes, but he hasn't called me till now.
                                I have lost lot of time and money due to your irresponsible service.
                                In response to my feedback, Redbus executive Avinash wrote to me as below...

"Further to the verification done with the concerned service provider as well as with the other passenger,we came to be aware that the bus was well available to travel on that day from the same boarding point.Hence in this case we are sorry to state that we will not be able to process your request for the same".

On 13th August, I am the only passenger waited more than 1hour at the boarding point and bus crossed infront of me without stopping.

I Mental and Physical Harassment due to this worst service and responses.

I have faith on you (Admin), please take respective action on those people.

Vinod.

rana93120
                                  I have booked ticked by call on 10082012 by phone calling on[protected] on friday evening at 6: 35 pm for ticket to delhi to katra mr chandan talked to me and convinced me to go on ivr transaction and transfer my call to ivr after two attemp i was succed and transction was done i received message from bank that transction was done but ticket not confirmed chandan convinced me that i will receive message of booked ticked transcarion id74678722223070357078491 it was made on 6: 45 pm but i nor received ticket as i have to to katra at 09 pm so i went by myself when i called again at 8: 30 chandan told me money gona refund but it was not done it passed about a month. If it was not done m gona filed case in consumer court.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

abhishek anand
                                    I booked bus ticket from www.redbus.in, for booking of ticket. money has been directed from my account but ticket not booked. when i call to customer care he say, this money automatically credited to your a/c. its not happened.

kindly help me.