[Resolved] Redbus — redbus booking error

Pattukottai, Tamilnadu, India
 surensrn on Jan 21, 2019
My self and my friends (Totally 5 tickets, individual booking) have been booked ticket from pattukottai to chennai on jan 20 through redbus. But we got message from yohalashmi travel agency on jan 19 notified that"you have been booked ticket on jan 19 8.55 pm." then i reached pattukkottai yohalakshmi travel agency. I had a very worst experience there. I don't know whether he may be the owner or working person there. The way he approaching the customer is not at all good. He argued rudely with us😡😡😡.
Then i raised a complaint regarding this problem they said "sir your 5 tickets are booked for 20th jan but in travels chart its reflected as 19th jan its a technical issue so kindly take your own support and book on some other bus we will start refund process once after 48hrs". This is not a proper way to approach passengers. Its a festival time all tickets booked. Ourself booked a ticket its cost is twice the ticked which i booked earlier.in order to reduce the last time rush we are booking the tickets earlier but now who is responsible for the extra money i paid???

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019

[Jan 21, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear customer,

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry to hear that. Something like this shouldn't have happened. Please share the redBus ticket number or complaint id with us to look into it.

Team redBus.
Updated by surensrn, Jan 22, 2019
The below listed no. are compliant numbers
for that 5 tickets

Comments

I am ashok tawar i booked ticket from Ahmadabad(ctm) To nasik on 11/01/2019.ticket didn't booked but money has been deducted from my account. I request you for refund

The below listed no. are compliant numbers
for that 5 tickets
I will cancel my bus ticket no. TMDM57677258. Please send my refund amount quickly please

I am trouble OK please send my refund amount quickly

so I can get the money back from you.

soPlease send my refund tomorrow. please I will not refund money to bank.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071