[Resolved] Redbus — tour in stonehenge

sylviersat on Oct 30, 2018
Good morning,
We are unhappy of the way the all inclusive ticket (X2) has been sold to us as we were unable to complete the full journey including the old sarum.
We bought the ticket around 1.30pm, the bus arrived at 2.30pm in salisbury. The last departure from stonehenge to salisbury was at 3.30. It make us impossible to see the old sarum.
I would like us to have a gesture as i think we shall have been informed that the other part of the visit could have been impossible with this short time.
We shouldn't have buy the full journey and be advice about it.
Please let me know if you need any further information,.
Kind regards,
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2018
They didn’t replied !

[Oct 30, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from redBus!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share the redBus.in ticket ID with us and we'll look into it.

Thank you for contacting us.
Team redBus.
Updated by sylviersat, Nov 02, 2018
Thank you for the follow up.
I do not have the ticket id, but the tickets were bought with my debit and I can show you this evidence. Can I please have an email address so we can continue this correspondence in private?
Updated by sylviersat, Nov 09, 2018
Please update us
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked ticket from Bangalore to Coimbatore ( Parveen travels -2:15 pm) on 26th October, 2018. Due to personal issues I had to cancel the ticket.
Now after cancelling the ticket I am unable to check the refund status and its been 4 days.
Dear Sir, Actually today i booked a ticket kanpur to Delhi (ticket no-TMBH[protected] but because of some issue I cancelled that booking, So please tell me how much refund process take time & will be refunded or not😐
Thank you for the follow up.
sylviersat's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 9, 2018