Reforce Management Andheri — Refund money

I went for Job interview in reforce mangementconsultancy on 13th December 2016. I Met Ruchi mam who told me that you have to pay 1000rs.for job n she told me we have availability in Hr field and I agreed for that post and my telephonic interview had been conducted.Then she told me that u will get your offer letter from our thane branch and training payment also get but after going thane branch on h 16thDec. I met pradeep sir who had given me reference letter n told me that you have to pay 900rs.for training and u have to come with this letter and receipt and after that I talked to ruchi that you didn't told at this 900rs. When I came for interview then she is saying I forgot and I apologise.Then I paid 900rs. For training in dad are on 17th Dec. After training pradeep told me that Hr job u will be doing done? I said ya confirm and u even asked him about my salary before 1day of training and also that day he was saying u have to come from 2nd January then I said why mam told me that from Monday I can join then he was saying that year ending so join from January. Then too after 3days I called them that I can join before 2nd Jan then he told no and even that day I asked my salary will be 12k and he said yes. On 1st Jan I called him many tyms he didn't received calls of mine and next day my parents went der n arman sir n ruchi told dat vill refnd u money.So now I want my total money back 1900rs. bt frm lst 18 dayz m callng dem fr money n dey r nt revrtng me.

Reforce management nagardas road