Reliance Fresh

India - 400 021

2002
Load

Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

In reliance fresh provided sprouts beans quality is not good, they are smelling badly, even though the contained box tells it will be good till 18th aug 2020. (Purchased on 15th aug)
Aug 16, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday i bought a shalimar coconut oil 500ml bottle from cuttack reliance fresh shop. The printed price of it 215 rupees....

Hi team,
    I want to inform that i have been charged extra for item that we did not bought from reliance fresh store near hotel westin, madhapur, hyderabad.

Kindly ask the store to refund

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased some product from reliance fresh kolar road bhopal amount 259.59 rs I paid from my paytm UPI but amount deduct from my acoubt but bill not generate executive said u have to pay cash so I gave cash but my debited amount when will returned I complaint to reliance executive he received complaint but not given complaint number
      My amount debited from UPI paytm
      My amount debited from UPI paytm
      Aug 13, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint is regarding timings. Now a days relience fresh store timings are 10:00 to 19:30.in relience fresh store timings are mentioned 10:00 to 22:00. Twice i have been visited the store after 7:30pm. Store is 9 km away from my house. I was in impression that timings are till 10:00pm.
        Today i requested to guard for mentioning the timings. He replied me very rudely and shouted on me. Guard was talking very roughly
        Request you to mention the timings on every store and on website also in lockdown.
        Aug 08, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While billing of my purchased items on[protected] at your reliance fresh stores at kurmannapalem in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh, the sales girl at counter had billed for 7 nos. Of whisper ultra choice sanitary napkin pads (6 pcs), while i had purchased/taken only 4 nos.
          So, she had billed for extra 3 packets, amounting to rs. 114.00. This type of mistake should not be acceptable.
          Why i have to pay rs.114.00 extra only because of fault/carelessness of your staff? The item is marked in the attached image.
          Pl. Do the needful for refund of the amount to me.
          Aug 08, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ur security guard of reliance fresh missed behaved with my mother nd used abused language because she is muslim
            Aug 07, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i am a regular customer of yours ever since your branch was opened in ambattur o. T. Due to the present covid-19 regulations...

Usually shop opens by 6 o clock. When i went there they said the shop will open only by 7. I waited for an hour. The girls who work there did not wear mask (Not all). There is no social distancing at all and the shop was such a mess. If people go to reliance they will definitely catch hold of corona. Unhygienic place - reliance fresh palavakkam.
              Aug 03, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Two days ago i made 1024.48 rs shopping at relince fresh shop at pallimukku mg road cochin.
                I made payment using gogle pay, money got deducted form my account. But the counter person told transaction was not succussful and charged cash from me. And told the amount will get revrsal back to my account.

Its been three days now, still i have not got any refund.
                When i ask at the stores i am getting very arrogent replay from them.
                Aug 01, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not behaving properly and applying rules according to their bssis.
                  Aug 01, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased 2 pea packets of rs. 300/ on 27072020.
                    Having bad quality with bad smell.
                    Return back but amount not refunded advised to purchase another item with in 14 days.
                    It's not a good dealing.
                    Jul 28, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I visited Reliance Fresh shop located at Kattigenahalli, Bangalore-560064 to purchase house hold items....

Why your company sale me any products forcefully
                      Jul 26, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today am visitied your mohali store and your store staff was forcefully sell me rice packets if i dont want this product then why am buy this???
                        Jul 26, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The cashier made a mistake in the bill and overcharged me. Next day when i visited the shop they saw their mistake but said...

I have purchased good knight power active which print price was 72 rs and in bill price 74.10 rs. Bill price was more than print price.
                          Bill price more than product price
                          Bill price more than product price
                          Jul 22, 2020

Dear sir
                            I have send my daughter for shopping at your Santa Cruz west mall today 21/07/2020 billing timing 14:21:35...

See i live in hyderabad vanasthalipuram i went to reliance fresh store and i want to get the bill back to my mobile or email my mobile number is [protected]
                            Email id is venkateswarrao.[protected]@gm
                            Ail.com
                            Please send my duplicate bill
                            Jul 20, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team, on 18th july 2020 at 1600 hours approx went to reliance fresh stores prashanthi nagar uppal, hyderabad. Purchased items...