I, Kamlesh Bhatnagar, am a regular customer of Reliance fresh
since its opening in this area. My complaint is regarding misbehaviour by your staff & cluster manager with my daughter and non responsiveness & unprofessional, non customer friendly behaviour of your cluster manager, Mr Pradeep Kumar. Today i.e. 26th March 2014 at about 8.15 PM, my daughter purchased 2 pack of milk and 3 pieces of lemon. The bill no. is c7951/0354. While getting out of the store, the guard Mr Shivendra Singh asked her to get her bag checked which she did. After getting her bag checked, she asked the guard with what authority and why did he checked her bag when the rules do not permit a male security guard to check the belongings of any female. When she talked to the cluster manager Mr Pradeep on phone, he also misbehaved. Finally she called me at the store.
My complaint is as under:
1. I am a customer of your store since appx 7 years but never such behaviour has been seen.
2. How an organization like Reliance
can let male guards check the belongings of females. This is absolutely against laws.
3. Such behaviour of reliance
personnels very clearly indicates insensitivity of your organization towards women.
4. The store manager was kind enough but your cluster manager Mr Pradeep's behaviour was absolutely unacceptable.He didnot only misbehaved with my daughter, when I talked to him on phone about his misbehaviour, he assured me to come to the store immediately. But he did not turned up for appx 1 hr.
5. Mr Pradeep, Cluster Manger, seems to be an unprofessional and insensitive person. His behaviour and then not turning up is a clear indication that reliance
takes its customer for granted.
6. Mr Pradeep seems to be absolutely irresponsible and non customer friendly.
7. The unfriendly behaviour of your staff has forced me to break my 7 years old relationship with reliance
. And the person who is responsible for this, is your Cluster Manager, Mr Pradeep.
I would like to bring the above to your notice and hope that a stern action is taken against the Cluster Manager who besides misbehaving with a female customer, failed to live upto the expectations of customers.
C 301, Sagar Campus, Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road, Bhopal
Mobile No. [protected], [protected]