Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Oct 3, 2022
Complaints 2092

File a complaint to Reliance Fresh

Having problems with Reliance Fresh?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Fresh customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Fresh

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Reliance Fresh reviews & complaints page 79

Reliance Fresh — Rude and Arrogant behaviour of your Manager

I have purchased Amaranthua Red today which is 17/04/2014, weighing 0.836 Kg @30/Kg amounting to Rs. 24.78, my bill no.is C1220 #0106. I bought the veges from F-36 central market, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi- 110015. The above vegetable ie Amaranthus Red was full of leaf eating insects and germs, I have left the vegetable with the Store Manager. I am shocked and surprised that a reputed company like reliance sells substandard products. I went...

i have been a customer of your store right from the day of its inception in jp nagar bangalore i work as an asst gen manager in a public sector bank. i visited your shop today at 7 am and was told that the store opens at 7.30. The store timings i understand change depending upon the number of staff on duty and have no timings. At 7.30 i was let inside and proceeded to do my purchases along with my wife, when your store manager of whoever it was loudly tells the staff not to do the billing untill he tells them to do. when i questioned him he behaved very rudely in front of every body saying that he is the law unto himself and nobody can do any thing to him. This despite the fact that the young security boy repeatedly telling him not to behave like him with customers and shouted back at him saying that it is none of his business. He argued and shouted at me for about 15 to 20 minutes and only when the lady staff members of the store intervened and asked to stop behaving with customers did he kep quite. Every body in the store aposogised to me except this fellow. i do not know what action you will take against him, but you have lost a customer in me and the same should not happen to others. thanks and expect better service. THE BOYS NAME IS ADARSH macci [protected]
Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m booking a complaint against some working member of reliance fresh pawanpuri bikaner. He created problem for girls like standing so near in girls, staring of them and try to touch girls. Please do some needful step so we girls are safe and comfortable in your stores. We never see this man in staff jacket so we are not able to find his name....

Dear Relationship manager, We had mad a purchase of 80 pieces of kit-kat chocolates on 20th March 2014 amount paid : Rs 370/-. Supervisor code on receipt is 2645, receipt no : C7841. At Reliance Fresh, Mahadev Hotel, Next To Malhar Theatre, MTNL Exchange, Thane (W) - 400 602. Purchased chocolates were returned within half an hour and we made request for exchange purchase. Accordingly we made a purchase of 60 packs of sunfeast biscuit's cost Rs 570/-. As it was late in night and stores manager was not available and we were told that exchange amount could not process at that time as only stores manager has the authority to do so. So as per lady at cash counter's suggestion we made a separate payment and were told that balance amount for returned KitKat chocolate's Rs 370/- would be adjusted in our next transaction. After that day we had made a number of transaction but till date they have asked us to wait for cost adjustment. Now the stores people say the system does no allows to adjust this amount and are checking with higher up to for a solution. Please help to resolve this by adjusting the balance Rs 370/- with Reliance Fresh. Thank you Sanjit Potdar [protected]
    Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently on 4th April I had been to Reliance fresh Outlet at Doddabommasandra Bangalore-97, and purchased two Good Knight advanced Active+machine and one mortien Naturgard paying total amount Rs.262.64, the time was around 9 pm,
      When I came back home to use the one of the goodnight advanced the box of Goodknight I found that -active +cartridge IN 45ml was missing in the box.
      I admit that I should have checked it before making the purchase and the cost of the cartridge is very small But I wanted to bring to the notice of the store manager to take care of the pilferage accordingly I went to the shop on very next day by around 11 to 12.30 pm and explain this to the concern.
      But It was a shocking experience that the person in- charge was very rude and misbehaved with me also there was an another person claiming he is a law officer was very harsh and rude since I wanted to keep their Identity took their photos in my mobile of I was manhandled and and assaulted me, This incident made me to loose all the respect I had with releance and I am deeply hurt

Hope some one will do the justice

H.L.Krishnamurthy
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Fresh — complaint against the security guard and store visor

HI
        Sir/Madam

I Sri Akshaya kumar bhoi, visited the Marathahalli store, Bangalore today(05.04.2014) around 9.30 pm.The gate was opened.so i entered to the store to purchase some items.Immediately the securiity Guard Named as Sanjay from Nisa security agency rushed to me and asked to get out of the store.I wanted to know the reason.He is telling, the store is closed.so u can not enter to the store.

Immediately...
        Ssp/rel/refresh/13-14/6 dt.30/03/14

To,
        Manager
        Reliance fresh

Sub: refund of double payment for one purchase on 02.07.2013 -reg
        Ref: reliance one card number [protected]

With reference to above subject would like to bring to your notice that the i am the one of old customer related with your organisation since your inception, but while...

Reliance Fresh — Unwanted and Irrelevant SMS from Reliance Fresh

Sir/Madam It is very surprising that after repeated complain from my side to reliance fresh (on toll free number and at shops), they are not updating their customer data and I am facing problem due to it. I am receiving below said types of SMS regularly. I am having no concern with reliance card as I done have any card with me from reliance now or before, Then why this idiotic SMS is coming to my mobile. If any XYZ person...
        sir bill boy at ur store in rohtak near mansarover park rohtak keep the customer card with them intationaly to grab the customer points in that card .It happens with me on 5.3.2014 .i give my reliance card to bill boy i was i huury hehe keep thee card with him .when i go back to him for my card he said there is no card I request for new card they gave me new card .When II call on 27.3.2014 at customer care for my old card points theythey...

I, Kamlesh Bhatnagar, am a regular customer of Reliance fresh since its opening in this area. My complaint is regarding misbehaviour by your staff & cluster manager with my daughter and non responsiveness & unprofessional, non customer friendly behaviour of your cluster manager, Mr Pradeep Kumar. Today i.e. 26th March 2014 at about 8.15 PM, my daughter purchased 2 pack of milk and 3 pieces of lemon. The bill no. is c7951/0354. While getting out of the store, the guard Mr Shivendra Singh asked her to get her bag checked which she did. After getting her bag checked, she asked the guard with what authority and why did he checked her bag when the rules do not permit a male security guard to check the belongings of any female. When she talked to the cluster manager Mr Pradeep on phone, he also misbehaved. Finally she called me at the store. My complaint is as under: 1. I am a customer of your store since appx 7 years but never such behaviour has been seen. 2. How an organization like Reliance can let male guards check the belongings of females. This is absolutely against laws. 3. Such behaviour of reliance personnels very clearly indicates insensitivity of your organization towards women. 4. The store manager was kind enough but your cluster manager Mr Pradeep's behaviour was absolutely unacceptable.He didnot only misbehaved with my daughter, when I talked to him on phone about his misbehaviour, he assured me to come to the store immediately. But he did not turned up for appx 1 hr. 5. Mr Pradeep, Cluster Manger, seems to be an unprofessional and insensitive person. His behaviour and then not turning up is a clear indication that reliance takes its customer for granted. 6. Mr Pradeep seems to be absolutely irresponsible and non customer friendly. 7. The unfriendly behaviour of your staff has forced me to break my 7 years old relationship with reliance. And the person who is responsible for this, is your Cluster Manager, Mr Pradeep. I would like to bring the above to your notice and hope that a stern action is taken against the Cluster Manager who besides misbehaving with a female customer, failed to live upto the expectations of customers. Kamlesh Bhatnagar C 301, Sagar Campus, Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road, Bhopal Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
        Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have also faced exactly the same problem today in Reliance at Thane, The security guard was terribly rude. Also, no female attendant was around.
        If they have problem regarding store picking, then they should seal the bag before the customer goes inside the shop - as it is done in many other stores. This behavior is totally not acceptable!

Hi, Want to do some compliant for the staff members of you reliance fresh store in chunabhatti. They are not polite in talking n we always have some or other problem with your store in chunabhatti. No proper answer is given to the customer, only one counter is open for billing on holidays n Sunday because of which we have to stand in the long queae for small shopping also. If we asked for the reason no proper reply is given back instead they starts arguing with ladies. This is my 5-6 experiance with the same issue. No proper answerable person, always short of chutta paisa, no carry bags available at counter any more uncounatable issues. Because of which we sometime hesitate to go over there for shopping. Your should take quick action on this if you want to have goodwill in market. Otherwise we have lots of other option open in the market. Hoping for a favourable n quick reply from your side. Regrads, Parul.
          Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I frequently visit the Reliance Fresh outlet in Greater Noida Sector Beta 1 for groceries and it is almost always very poorly managed, there is dirt all over the place and cash counters are cramped with almost always one of the computers getting stuck resulting in huge delays. I tend to ignore all of that but this time what I saw pushed me beyond the tipping point. There was sweet potato on one of the vegetable stands and it has hundreds of small insects all over it. Perhaps the potato was rotten but none of the staff had the awareness to clear such a mess. It not only puts you off but also raises questions about the level of hygiene that the store exercises. I would be highly demotivated to buy food from a place that displays it with insects on it. I hope you would take the issue up and help improve the services offered by your store. Regards, Abhijit
            Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am regular customer at reliance fresh store at Hasanpur, Delhi-110092. Store manager is giving toffees in place of small change. I.e. Illegally running a toffee currency at the store . I have asked them several times to arrange the change either from Reliance or from the bank branches near by. One thing is not understood that such a large group is running the stores and not providing change to their stores whereas RBI is providing...

I purchase Amul pure ghee 1 ltr from reliance fresh Anjli ahmedabad Gujarat on 16 mar 14 . According to bill MRP is 362 but on pack MRP is 362 for rest of India and 352 for Gujarat only. According your advertisement in newspaper on 15 mar 14 (in ahmedabad edition) your are offering discount rs 15 on Amul pure ghee 1 ltr with 362 rs MRP. According to my opinion you have to take MRP rs 352 in gujarat(ahmedabad) my card no is [protected] so please do neeful
              Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am Jagadeesh from Hyderabad, I am a regular customer of Reliance Fresh from the past 4 years. Address of Reliance Branch:Reliancefresh M.No:8-3-191/254/8A&8B VENGALARAO NAGAR HYDERABADPH:[protected] I used to go to Realiance Fresh Branch (Vengala Rao Branch, Hyderabad), Recently one new guy joined in Reliance Fresh, His name is Bhanu Prasad. His interaction with the Customer's is very bad. I felt very bad interacting with him, and he has humiliated me, and also behaved very rudely. I have asked him several questions, here are those following his answers. Question1:My Question: Did you not receive Fresh Vegetable Stock Today? Vegetables are not looking very fresh? His Answer: This is the first time I am hearing about the quality, you are the first person asking about the Quality.How can you expect such answer. Question2:My Question: There was an Offer on Country Tamoto, If you pruchase 75/-, 1 kilo of Tamoto is free. But he has billed that amount. He is not willing to give the offer, His Answer: Don't worry it will get deducted, Later the amount did not get deducted and it is reflected in my Bill. Question3:My Question: The billing was over, and the billed amount was 230 rupees. I gave him 300 rupees. His Respponse: Give me 30 rupees with very rude question. I have told him I don;t have change that why I gave you 300. If you don't train and make such people are incharge, then your credibility will be in question. Please take neccessary action. Thanks, Jagadeesh [protected]@gmail.com [protected]
                Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir, We have purchased a Mr. White Powder 3 KG pack from your Reliance Fresh Store Address:- Nehru Park, Vastrapur, Ahmed bad on March 4, 2014. There was an offer of free bucket worth Rs. 90 with it and the free gift information has been mentioned on the Mr. White powder pack. At the purchasing time, your store didn't have the appropriate bucket and whichever available was not in good shape. We have been informed to check...
                  Reliance store at Azadpur is selling product of Dairy Fresh "paneer" at reduced rate but it is about to expiry and paneer is having bitter taste and impossible to eat. When told manager about it, he told to eat this by boiling in water and don't come to his store again.
                  I have also registered his complaint in consumer court.

My phone number is [protected]...

This is to reference the below mentioned transaction on dated 03/02/2014 at Reliance POS, at SEAWOOD, NERUL . it is one transaction is two times debit to my account of Rs. 1573/- . The SAME IS already intimated to RELIANCE, they informed the wrong transaction of Rs.1573/- has reversed, but till date the same was not reflected in my account.
                  You are requested to intimate action in this regards.The details of Transaction is given below.

I am continously chasing for last one month, your guys who represent as store manager, whose mobile no - [protected] and the office no[protected], misguided for last one month.

i request you kindly look into the matter at urgently basis, explain why action should be intimated such care less and negligences. the details are given as below .

3/02/2014- Actualy transaction signed by the card holder VPS/RELIANCE FR/[protected]/0 Dr. 1, 573.00 14, 027.95

03/02/2014- Wrong Transaction VPS/RELIANCE FR/[protected]/0 Dr 1, 573.00 15, 600.95

Thanks with Regards

LIJU SAMALA

I visited Reliance Fresh Store at Phase 5 Mohali on 3/3/14 at about 8 am and I purchased Shakti Bhog Besan 1 kg and it was labelled as MRP Rs. 98/- and Our price was marked as Rs. 86/- with a saving of Rs. 12 and I opted for same but after billing I realized that actually its MRP was Rs. 86/- only and Reliance Fresh Store has wrongly marked as MRP Rs. 98/- to attract/lure customer.So it is a wrong practice challengeable in consumer court.I...
                    This is to bring your notice that staffs behave arrogantly at itamadu rd, bangalore in ur reliance shop. While buying goods, they throw away things, and adding to that behave roughly. This sort of behaviour by the staff, when we buy food products grieves us and feel like to not to take them. This has caused deep pain to me. I regret to inform u that i am going to stop buying products hereafterwards in ur shop and i will strictly propagate...