[Resolved] Rkhoteljobs@gmail.com Bhupender Singh — Canada job offer fraud

gmkarthi on Mar 25, 2017
I gave 20, 000rs as advance to this fraud Bhupender Singh on February. He said he is a freelancer and having lot of direct clients in Canada, Singapore and Dubai. I applied with him for Canada. He said he will provide Case Type 24 sponsorship visa. After 25 days, he gave me a fake canada paper visa. He is No.1 fraud. He will speak nicely till getting money. Dont ever believe him. I asked for refund and for the past 25 days no reply from him. He is in Thailand now. Please dont get trapped to him. Planning to file a FIR against this fraud. For more info plz get back to me. U might get the below mail:

I have got your email id/ number from Quikr jobs regarding work permit (JOBS) in abroad (IT & Non IT) companies.

If you want apply for job send us your cv and passport copy on (rkhoteljobs@gmail.com) because our client need urgent basis candidate.

You will get sponsorship form Canada, Singapore and Dubai you get job according your profile your experience.

Visa within few days because my boss sitting out of country he will do your visa fast track system and note that it?s limited vacancies.

R. Kumar
(rkhoteljobs@gmail.com)

Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2017
Bhupender Singh contacted me and said will be refunding by April 6th or 7th. So, withdrawing the complaint as of now. Will update once I got refund.

Till date, he didn't provide me refund. He is a big fraud. Will be reaching Interpol soon. Guys Plz don't get trapped.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I gave 80, 000 to Bhupinder Sing for Canada Toronto T and T super market, ADMIN executive job, and give dummy Visa document, but he is fraud, still he is not refund my money, please don't apply this person for Job and anything, please anyone take action and help for refund my money. Mail id is : rkhoteljobs@gmail.com Bhupinder Sing Thailand cell : +66 87 707 0063, and I attached his election id . My number is +91 9003733718

I gave 40, 000 to Bhupinder Sing for singapore, ADMIN engineer job, and give dummy Visa document, but he is fraud, still he is not refund my money, please don't apply this person for Job and anything, please anyone take action and help for refund my money. Mail id is : rkhoteljobs@gmail.com Bhupinder Sing Thailand cell : +66 87 707 0063.

his passport and Thailand bank details attached..it may help you...

Call Me if you need support +973 39901461.

His photo

Prasanthps's reply, Nov 15, 2017
This is Fack photo, I have original photo but I can't do upload this page due to error
He is Taken Rs. 75000/- from me & not received my call after amount recd. & not any response
Any one is ready for giving compliments I am ready we all can give compliments to Thailand police and India police
yes, i am ready for complaint against fraud person
He is original photo I attached below,
He using current mail is (canrahul1965@gmail.com), name Rahul Malhotra, Sanjeev Sharma and Raman Gupta, current number +66 63 442 1288,
He is start again another name and mail id,
Please find out anybody share me, my number is 9003733718
This is Original Photo,
Captured from whatsapp vedio call live.

photo