Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (766)

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

parsekar
i had booked a royal enfield thunder bird from royal enfield showroom nerul on 19th sept 2009,and after 1year period my silencer has got hole in its rear part,which is really disgusting,as it cannot be excepted from a royal enfield bullet.

regarding poor quality of silencer
i bought silver color thunder bird bike(chasis number=ME3U3S5C0AG025824 engine number=U3S5C0AG025824, REGISTERED NUMBER: KL 55F 8714) from ABC motors Tirur before six month. it had a missing problem after the first service. it was solved in the in the second service. but after few days it again started, then they solved it in the third service. but problem again started and bike is became brakedown. the mechanic came from the showroom.and they bought brakedown charges from me. the bike is in waranty period. it is too much. the reason of breakedown is not my problem.i am not expect this type of experience from your side.so i expect a better result from company side.
my name is shafeeq ahammed number- [protected]

timishd
    hi i am useing thanderbird past 2 years. I seen white smoke coming out of my thanderbird. Initially the problem was small. Only during the start of the machine Smoke was coming. Then after some days The smoke started coming while riding also. The oil was reducing fast and I have changed oil 3 times in 2 months. Now white smoke is coming like it comes from the vehicle that is used for killing Mosquito in streets.i chance piston ring also but problem is same,,, plz help me
    I bought the same model in Mar 2009 it has oil leak problem and its not solved after giving my bike for nearly dozen time in 2yr i had file complaint without lawyer in Distric forum which was reject based on my signature on "job card' which have pre printing mentioning "I have received vehicle with satisfactory service"
    as i was not aware about the same they have used against me and proved that my intentions are wrong as i have already signed the job card.

in short if you face the problem with your bike, be very specific about making a note on both the side of job card saying you still face the problem after earlier repair, and if the problem will discontinue after 200 to 300km you will give satisfaction note seperatly.

collect all the zerox copy of Job card (both side) after you put the above note, ensure job card is properly filled and no space is blank, if it is than put a big cross so no amendment can be made afterwards by dealer.

You have send Register Post with AD to company and file complain at Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum through lawyer of your region. with in 2yr of purchase of bike

brijesh chahal
      hi my mane is brijesh chahal i have a problem in my bullet electra royal enfield if 10 k.m runing tham it was sooo more hot & voice are chance.4 time service in panipat & karnal but problem not solve
      model:- 2008-electra5s
      en.-8bf772651m
      ph:-[protected]
      email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

georgianpd
        I have purchased a black Bullet electra 350 through Canteen in sep 09. It feel weird to say but my bike gives an average of 20-23 km/ltr. Even after more than a year it doesnt improves. i hv got it checked from authorised dealers and got it checked for servicing. they promised me that milege wll improve over a period. but its sorry to say that it has not. I have not other issues from my bike. In fact i love my bike and enjoy its ride. but that poor milege is not acceptable. i just wish it raise the bar to atleast 30km/ltr. i dont xpect nything more that that. Please help me out.
        maker's name: m/s Eichtor ltd
        type of body: SWP
        no of cylender: One
        chasis and engine no: 806488

You have send all communication to dealer or Royal enfiled via Register Post with AD to company and file complain at Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum through lawyer of your region. with in 2yr of purchase of bike

Royal Enfield — TCI FAIL IN JUST 1 YR [Resolved]

vishalmagow
          HI HV PURCHSED ROYAL ENFIELD LAST YEAR & IT'S TCI FUSED IN JUST 1 YR. I AM SURPRICED AFTER SEPNDING 1 LACK ON IT....

Royal Enfield — MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN CLASSIC 500 [Resolved]

Sarkar Prasunjit
          MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN CLASSIC 500
          The Officer in Charge
          Indian Consumer Complaints Forum
          br...

Royal Enfield — Dealer Meerut - Tamanna Automobiles, Meerut [Resolved]

GautamPant
          I've booked a Royal Enfield Electra, colour - Magic Black with normal company supplied accessories - "A VERY AUTHENTIC...

robinp

I took my thunderbird bike on 06 Feb 2009 from Lamba Enterprises (P) Ltd and I am defence serving personnel in army. My payment was due on 05 Aug 2010. My due of Jul was also overlapsed due to insufficient of money in the bank, but I requested the bank and paid the same to the Cash Collector (Due Collector) vide Receipt No 21247642. I also requested him to collect the next month's installment by cash, because there will be no bank transactions. , I contacted one Mr. Nitin Trivedi, Delhi Zone (Loc of Mr. Nitin Trivedi is not clear, I got it from the legal notice) also regarding this for five or six times but I didnt get any revert. I requested to him to send anyone to collect the cash (i.e payment of Aug) but none came to me or tried to contact me. Whenever I contacted Mr. Nitin Trivedi, he was busy and also told he will ring back me. But now I couldnt find his contact number or the legal notice. So I am mental depressed that I had already made all my payments on due date, expect last one month. There is no any problem for last payment because I had already paid Rs. 1,13,000.00 (One Lakh Thirteen Thousand approx). There is no any fault from my side. Hence, I request you to provide me Mr. Nitin Trivedi cotact number or give clue or justice how to settle the payment at the earliest please. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You,
          With regards

Robin P

Sarkar Prasunjit
            The Officer
            Indian Consumer Complaints Forum

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had purchased Classic 500 Enfield Bike on 26.12.2009 from Kolkata Bike Zone Dealer code 4313 for Rs.137000.

Though it was a matter of pride for me to purchase this bike but over the period of last Eleven months this thought has turned into nightmare for me. There has been numerous problems in my bike and I keep on contacting the dealer - Mr Anoop Patodia ( Kolkata Bike Zone)and the service engineer- Mr.Abhishek Amarnath/Mr.Praveen Kumar for the problems. Rather it has become almost a routine for me to report a new problem for the bike. Once a problem is solved other one crops up. I have been fed up with this bike. At times I feel cheated after having invested my hard earned money in this bike. I am giving the list of problems in the bike.
            1. Black carbon deposit in spark plug.
            2. Black smoke emitting from exaust pipe
            3. Smell of Raw Petrol
            4. Front fork isn very noisy
            5. Paint of the rear mudgaurd & side pulling has gone out
            6. (Kolkata Bike Zone) workshop doesn't want to service the battery, doesn't want to tighten the spokes of the wheels

Few days back in presence of Mr. Mehtab Alam- Service Engineer, few parts has been replaced like, Fuel pump, Main electrical wiring, EFI, ECU, Fork, Shock absorber, RH Switch. but the problem of the bike remains the same.
            Now again a new problem has arised, When i start the bike and as i switch on the lights the the engine stopped, moreover in a running position the fuel doesn't come evenly. Even I checked the battery level also.

If this is the position of a new bike you can understand what will happen in next few years. I am utterly disappointed with the service of the bike. The service engineer has visited atleast 8 th 9 times and I have visited more than 60 times for the problem. Most of the time the bike is in workshop. I didn't got the opportunity to enjyment of riding new bike.

I therefore request the company to replace the bike with a new one as even if some problems are corrected it will surface again.

Black carbon deposit is in the spark plug, Black carbon is comming out from the exaust pipe alongwith the smell of raw petrol ( Fuel is not burning properly)

I was in a hope of being a renowned company (Royal Enfield) will take immediate action and replace me the bike at the earliest. I have already sent numerous mails for the problems but there has not been a concrete action from your side. I am totally fedup with the bike. It becames nightmare to me. Even I asked them to extend the warranty period but they don't agree into this also.

I hope you will understand the harassment being faced by me and do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards

Prasunjit Sarkar
            Business Development Manager
            PR Communication Age Group of Magazines and books

Kolkata Head Office
            25/1,Baranashi Ghosh Street, Near Girish Park, Kolkata - 700007
            Phone 22184184/22696035/[protected]

N.B.[protected]The Royal Enfield Team[protected][protected]
            1) Mr. Shaji Koshy - Div. General Manager (Marketing)
            2) Mr. Sudheer Raj - India Head (Service Engineer) [protected]
            3) Mr. Abhishek Amarnath - Regional Manager-(Service)[protected]
            4) Mr.Mehtab Alam- (TSM) [protected]
            5) Mr. Pravin Srivastava - (TSM) [protected]
            6) Mr. Anoop Patodia - Dealer(Kolkata BIke Zone) [protected]
            Dear RE Fans and Followers, I have my own dirtiest experience with RE. Every RE owner and prospect, please go thru this. When i was 14 yrs i rode my uncle's Bullet STD, from that day i dreamt of owning one RE for me. In my college day i almost bought an used RE but some how bought a splendor as my first bike. After education started working for a sofware firm, decided to buy an RE. But some way or the other due to finance probs, personal probs and other commitment, owning an RE was left a dream for 5 more years. I got married, got a flat, got car too. When my wife learnt about my passion towards RE she persuaded me to book a RE and we both went to RE showroom in Bangalore and paid 10K as advance for TB twinspark on May 2010, i have been said the waiting time is 45-60 days.
            As usual i faced with the delays and postponing of the delivery date and letters from RE explaining the delay etc etc...
            One fine morning on October 22nd i completely lost my patinence and went to RE and wanted a final say about the delivery they said they cannot promise the D date and if i wish they will give back my advance money. They also said that there were customers who have paid full payment and waiting for the bike for months. God save those guys!!! Atlast i opted for taking back my advance. i got the cheque next week to my home.

Some how i cant able to digest or forget this experience. When ever i and my wife go out, i used to talk about RE when ever we see some one riding a TBird.

one fine morning on my Birthday on December 15th my wife gave me the surprise for a life time to cherish.
            she gave the key of a brand new silver color TBird.

I was shocked how she managed and what i got to know was the horrific stab for every prospective customer waiting anxiously for their REs to get delivered.

My wife got the Thunderbird by paying the full amount + **********(12K extra as commision)********

Is not it cruel enough... i got a TB which is scheduled to be delivered to some one...

I thought of disowning the Tb gifted to me but i dont want my wife to get hurt and kept the TB with me.

Now all the people please know there is a nexus operating and cashing in the passion of the Customers'...
            Dont know how will it be tackled...Just wanted to share my experience...

More importantly...every customer, whose delivery date is skipped or postponed...the fact is your bike is getting delivered to some other who is paying an extra premium...

Royal Enfield — Delay in bike delivery [Resolved]

Vigneshp
              Hi all. my name is Guru. I booked my Royal enfield Thunderbird black, on July 3rd 2010. When i made the booking the they said...

SAGARKAWDE
              I BUY ROYAL ENFIELD THUNDERBIRD TWINSPARK IN YEAR 2009 FROM MUMBAI.NOW I HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEM WITH MY THUNDERBIRD.
              MY ENGINE MAKING NOISE OF NOKING AND TWINSPARK IS DONT WORK,ITS BEARINGS ARE IN BAD CONNDITION................
              ITS BAD...

Royal Enfield, Standard 350 — Quality Complaint [Resolved]

Vedant Panchpor
                I have purchased a standard bullet 350 on 17th August 2010 . And i am expereincing a lot on quality problem such as low quality...

shirdya
                respected sir,

i am the owner of your royal infield Electra in march 2009.my name is shirish vijay adake.
                i had problem with your service.my problem is,in my bike there is air bobble in petrol tank.i had compliant of this.your executive first they told we replace the tank,he told mi that we have bring the tank & told u.they take time for 6-8 months,then they said we had not get the same shape o[censored]r tank.they said mi we do colour on it.they again taken time.now they said that we had not approval of colour.so u have taken the latest tank.i said,i am not interested in latest shape i want my shape of fuel tank,either it is replace nor colour.pls sir confirm the query & do the action as soon as possible.

thanking u. sorry for the sentience i type. ignore it

my contact details.

ph.[protected]
                mb-[protected]

subhaswati
                  Dear sir/mam

I Swati Arora, adress- A-74 2nd floor lajpatnagar-1, bought a 2nd hand bullet, No- DL7S AK 8380, from bittoo bikewallah in lajpatnagar(A-192, Lajpat nagar 1st, New Delhi-110024, tel[protected]/[protected],
                  the cost of the bike was 55,000rs, I gave them 20,000 cash & for the rest of the money they provide us a private finance co: name(Amit finance). Now when all the money I've paid to them through my Punjab national bank checqes(12 checqes of 3616rs), they are not providing me the original sell letter & the original RC, they are demanding another 4700rs as per there finance charges & commision, but when I bought the bike in 2009 there was no such conversation of those payments. If there was any such payments to be made, they should incloude it in the original payment which is 55,000inr. I've all the documents provided by them, but there was no such payments mentioned. So I humbly request u for
                  the matter to be solved.

Swati Arora.
                  mob: [protected]

Manufacturing defect in engine

Getting lots of noise from engine very first day service center have taken 12 days telling me that its a manufacturing defect after providing the service still having same noise and more than before . I want to make a engine claim from company
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Royalenfield Electra 350 E/s — NOT SATISFIED WITH BIKE .ITS NOT WORKING PROPERLY [Resolved]

narasimhareddy .d
                    The Manager of ROYAL ENFIELD ,
                    HEAD OF ANDHRAPRADESH ,
                    ANDHRAPRADESH.

Respected Sir,br...

faris345
                    i am mohammed aslam, i have purchased a bulet of 500c one month back, am juz fond of royal enfield, now am totally disappointed because of the poor and bad services provided by the royal enfield showroom , calicut.
                    plz help me out from this

mohammed aslam

Ahmedabad Gujarat
                    The service centre for Royal Enfield in Mumbai, Bhandup is the worst you can find.
                    The guys are rude, arrogant and indesciplined.
                    I gave my bike for 1st service, which was supposed to be free. They charged 700 INR for oil and filter change. I have no issues with the money, but the service was pathetic. The bike was not washed and no oil wash as assured by them. And the delay was 2 hrs from the time informed. With a lot of rude attitude and not to mention sloppy service.
                    The service centre for Royal Enfield in Mumbai Bhandup is a pot hole.
                    Rude, arrogant and indesciplined people employeed in this service center.
                    Expect huge delays with humilation and sloppy service.
                    I had the same experience 5 yrs ago when i bought my first Royal Enfield Electra, and even yesterday when I got my 2nd Electra. On both occassions I decided never to step back in the showroom again.
                    I had to go for the 1st free service as the handle of my new Electra was in a bad shape.
                    Would never step in the service centre again ever.

asok
                      electrical problems on pass switch and fuse problems starts on first week.and big sound on engine during journey .so pls call me on [protected]

Prasunjit Sarkar
                        The bike purchased just 6 months back, lot of trouble starts surfacing. EFI Engine is defective, Suddenly the engine gets locked, Engine stops while using lights, Self doesn't work frequently.Exelator is very hard. Spark plug always remains black. etc.
                        I am satisfied with the response

rupinder 1972
                          I have purchased a Royal Enfield on dated[protected]
                          I have a problem with my bikes its timing cover was leak. I approach to dealer but he can't give me response.
                          Please help to solve this problem
                          My contact no is [protected]

rohit_victor
                            MY BIKE HAS A PROBLEM OF OIL LEAKAGE FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE. I HAD MADE COMPLAINTS TO THEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING BUT THE DEALER HAS DONE NOTHING.
                            THE DEALER HAS TAKEN THE SNAPS OF MY BIKE'S ENGINE AND CONSOLING ME FROM THE LAST 1 AND HALF YEAR THAT HE HAS SENT THE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE COMPANY FOR THE WHOLE ENGINE REPLACEMENT. STILL THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING. I AM FED UP OF MY BIKE AND MY 1.6 LACS HAS WENT IN VEIN.

ROHIT RAJ
                            MUZAFFARPUR
                            BIHAR
                            Dear Rohit Raj

Thers was a similar problem in my son s bike ( same twinspark ), and we found there was a crack in the chassis . we approached the company and they set it right by changing the chassis cover . So I dont kow whether you have handled the matter properly . Please also go the site of Royal enfield and make the complaint giving all particulars . It is very unfortunate that this Company seems to have lost their more than 100 years fame and name .