RTO India

Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India related photos (1615)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RTO India Photos

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

I am from malegaon.here RTO agents are taking too much charges .I was applied for duplicate RC for 2 wheeler.Fees was 400 and he charges 2000 Rs.He said every clerk demand 400 hundred rupees each. RTO agents are doing highhandedness.Kindly take actions

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir my driving license number is HR[protected]. On checking the online status of application it is showing printing on smart card done and activated on 20 march 2021. Today is 29 march but my driving license is not delivered to me nor the speed post number is sent to me on my registered number. I dint have any clue when will it be delivered to me and whats the status after printing on smart card. I request you to please look into it and help me .

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While paying the fees, the link failed and after that getting only below message
      "Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office". Can we pay the fees in KR puram RTO Bangalore while submitting the application physically? . Please help

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I want to say that I want to book a slot for the dl test. In RTO daltonganj.
        but when I submit the form a message is pop up on my screen that the slot is not available for the next 60 days.
        I am complaining about dl slot booking.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have to tell about the subjected matter as follows :-

1.PUC certificate not being issued for my car and instead the PUCC system showing following msg - "Registration number more than 1 RTO. Please contact RTO office"?

2.As the puc of my above car was expiring, i had gone for the same before and after 25th Mar 20201 but it was not done because the system was showing "registration number more than 1 RTO, please contact RTO office"

I, therefore, request you to please see the matter and regularize it immediately so that i can get my PUC done.

Also, i request you to please manage it to not to fine due to PUC till the problem is eradicated by your office.

Hear from others that this is happening for few KA51 registration vehicles because of some issue with electronic city and chandapura RTO office record movement.

I, therefore, request you to please eradicate the problem immediately.

Thanking you,
          Yours
          Harsha R
          Mar 28, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from Pulwama Kashmir and i bought a used car Eon era from a seller in Punjab. I completed all the...
            I am Swapnil Goutam, I have applied for 2 wheeler (Mcwg) and 4 wheeler (Lmv) driving license, my application...

I had purchased a Yamaha FZ V3 from Subham Yamaha in July 2020 bearing registration number WB 40AQ 6796 but till date not received the RC copy.Whenever we approach the dealer we are returned by saying it is pending at RTO level.kindly despatch it quickly as vehicles bought after that date also RC already received.
            RC COPY not received

Hi Team,

Following licence (Application number[protected] is still awaiting.
              I have applied for 4 wheeler licence and i have already passed the test. I have passed test on 18th Feb 2021 and the result updated on 20th Fb 2021. Still i have not received the licence. Request your help on the same.

I have made complaint on PGPOrtal still no action is take.

Road Transport and Highways Road Transport Related Road Transport

Dear Team,

Ministry/Organisation : Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH)
              Scheme Name : Not Provided
              Place : BHIWANDI
              State : MAHARASHTRA
              Pincode : 421302
              [protected]---
              Application for 4 wheeler[protected]. This application is not yet processed. Requesting you to please process my license application.

Thank You.

No action yet take.
              Mar 30, 2021
              Updated by Kevin Gudhka
              No action yet taken.

I have not received my renewed driving license.
                My application number is[protected].
                My Photo capture was done on 19th Feb 2021 at RTO Electronic City (KA-51) and DL was printed on 2 March 2021.

Kindly help.
                Renewed DL not received
                Apr 5, 2021
                The DL was dispatched on time but as the speed post number was not available, I was not able to track the status. I have received my DL, this complaint can be resolved. Thanks!

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected authority. On 6/02/2021 I applied for Duplicate Licence which application number is [protected] and my D.O.B. is...
                  On the payments page for driver's license, I entered the required details, and hit "calculate fee", it came to a total of...

Sir i have Applied for driving licence and i have paid the licence fee of rs 1380 but after paying they are showing no slot available and my licence is going to expire on 5-4-2021 .Please help me to have a refund of my fee that i have paid
                  Not able for slot booking

RTO Koramangala Bangalore Central
                    Name Harshit Batra
                    Application number [protected]
                    DL not delivered even after 1.5 months, Went to rto to check, they had it but didn't give it to me saying it will come only by post. Gave them a second stamped envelope, they said it will come in 1-2 days, it didn't arrive till now. Please help me with this.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi - I have contacted the RTO help line email address but all i get to hear from them is to contact my local RTO. When I contact...

I have applied for permanent driving license and passed the driving test from Kasba ARTO, Kolkata. My Application Number is [protected]. My driving license generated on 10/03/2021. But still now my driving license not dispatched, it is on pending state, not yet printed.
                      Please kindly look into it.

Thank You.
                      Not received my new driving license yet

Hi Team,

below error is showing even after i completed the LL test

"as the specified application number is not issued for driving licence "

please look into it and solve it ASAP.

Unable to book a dl slot

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to inform you about my license yet not received. I tarun sharma S/O Sushil Sharma, residence of village ghiala (145101) pathankot. After giving vehicle trial RTO department's staff member said me, your license will be delivered within minimum 12 days Or maximum 1 month, but approximately Giving 2 months expired trials. Before, agent used to give me happy console, as if your license will be delivered in this week, doing approximately 1 month else is about to complete. At last, he told me, he does not even know about the license being delivered. It's humble request to provide my license as soon as possible. Because of it I have cancelled for somewhere going...
                          Mar 25, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i tested my driving skills at RTO office and did everything as well but they faild me. They are only giving Pass to peoples who ready to give them 1000 rupees. If anyone want to pass driving skill then he/she must hier a DALAL. There are many Dalal at that place who ready to pass you at Cost of 1000 to 1500.
                            Mar 25, 2021