RTO India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

My uncle has driving licence.but when he meets a traffic checking post they didn't listened to him and they fined my uncle 5000 for not having proper driving licence while he has driving licence with him. After arguing they told him to go to the regional transport office .my question is can he escape this fined amount after showing his driving licence in the R.T.O.
Plz sir kindly look after this request and help us resolving this.
Sudhir Kumar Nayak
pH. No.-[protected]
Sep 02, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Nisha Narang W/o Late Mr. Vikas Narang R/o West Delhi Janak Puri Wanted to tell you that, on 12/07/2021 a vehicle/Car Polo...
    I have done an online process of removal of hypothecation for my car. There was some issues with the documentation for which...

Application No-[protected] is pending almost a month in same state, it's contactless/Faceless...
    I am Mr. Shaikh Aadil Muzaffar Naseem, i had applied for 2 wheeler (MCWG) and 4 wheeler (LMV) Driving...

I have done the payment on July 27th, 2021. But still I didn’t receive my DL. My licence number - KA [protected]. When will I receive it?

Dear Sir/Maam

My name is Mahamdrafik Langa. Almost 1 year to go my RC book (GJ12CL4134) not Received i cheked Post office and RTO office Bhuj but not avalable.

Addresh:- Samrat Row House, Bharat Nagar, Motapir Road, Bhuj-Kutch 370001.

Kindly chek and resend my rc book...

[GJ12CL4134] TO Transaction(s) approved against vide receipt no GJ200117C6834205 dated 21-Jan-2020. RC Under Preparation. RC can also be downloaded on DigiLocker and mParivahan mobile apps. KACHCHH -Courtesy:MoRTH

[RC No. GJ12CL4134] Dispatched on .19_Feb_2020 and can be tracked using Speed Post Tracking no. EG[protected]IN. Thanks KACHCHH -Courtesy:MoRTH

Mahamdrafik Langa

Replay on my Mail Id ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Dear Sir/Maam

Addresh:- Samrat Row House, Bharat Nagar, Motapir Road, Bhuj-Kutch 370001.

Kindly chek and resend my rc book...

Mahamdrafik Langa

Sir/Madam,

My application no is [protected]

I was trying to book an LL test slot from 26th August...
          I have formally submitted every documents, gave the biometeric data in feb, yet application is under process at RTO level.br...
          I gave my permanent driving licence test on[protected]. I successfully passed the exam and officer took my learning licence...

My application no. DL210285X9651067 .I am applying for NOC online but after days my application on hold and reason mentioned (all required documents not sent by Speed Post) but I already e-signed all documents and in a payment receipt there is clearly write your documents e-signed not submit any documents to RTO

Dear sir/madam
            Im Alamgir badsah molla
            I am buy this vehicle
            My vehicle name is not transferred in...

I am dharmil tailor this is my application number for issuing DL[protected]. I have passed my road test on 3rd of August 2021. After that there has not been any update.
            I have given test in special camp at Vasai rto MH 48.
            Kindly update on this.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Kannada serial Gattimele broadcasting on 31/08/2021in zee kannada at 8.00pm . In serial they arranged a bike racing but all bike rider didn't wore a helmet.

So
              Please give a guidelines about bike riding without helmets and car driving without wearing seat belt in serial

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Learning test still showing face issue after login.
                Application Number: [protected]

What's the problem....

Dear sir/madam,
                I am mr. Rahil Shafique Momin, i have applied for 2 wheeler (Mcwg) and 4 wheeler (Lmv) driving license, my application no. Is [protected] at Thane RTO Maharashtra
                I have passed for mcwg and lmv driving test on dated 12 July 2021
                But till the date its shows status pending for
                1) approval of dl
                2) printing of dl in form 7 &
                3) dispatch of the dl & psv badge pending.

So kindly request you to speed-up the process for my application [protected]

Rahil Momin

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RJ[protected] - Challan is against Goods Vehicle with no number plate on NH79.

This has been issued against my vehicle which is personal and belongs to Maharastra. On the date of Challan it was in Maharastra.

Pls rectify the changes.

Hi RTO,

I have submiited below vehical RC book remove HP document to Pune RTO office (Jun'21)but still status showing "Transactions successful but not inwarded". Kindly look into this issue and confirm.

Vehicle Number# MH12PZ4027
                    Application Number# MH210329V6789374

Sunil

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle number is DL 2FV 0036 registration date is 05/02/2016.I have paid one time tax for 15years.But in the record of RTO Authority tax paid up to 7th September, 2018.