RTO India

Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India related photos (2090)

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Fees deducted from my account of rs 766 and not reflected in application for DL.
The money is not being refunded as well.

[Feb 18, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 23, 2021
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Hi Team,

I have passed the Driving license test on 3rd feb 2021 at KR Puram RTO, Bengaluru but on the portal status is pending for printing of DL in form 7 since then. My application id is [protected]. Please help me.
    Driving licence for LMV is in pending status

Any Update on my request?

U
      Gaya, Bihar

My Car No.MH20EE7378

I have registered my Car Maruti Alto 800 on 8th june 2017.but I did not get the hard copy of RC book by speedpost or not got any single sms regarding that.3 years 8 Months has been passed out.but I can not get the RC book.So pls help!

M
        Quthbullapur, Telangana
        Respected Sir/Madam,
        My Driving License has got dispatched by speed post on 22nd Jan 2021. Today is 18th feb but still i have not received it . Even if when i track my consignment details on speed post website, then it says "CONSIGNMENT DETAILS NOT FOUND " . My speed post tracking ID is JA[protected]IN . I went to my local speed post office and DTO but they were unable to give any information about my Driving Licence .
        Please help me in getting my Driving Licence .

Yours faithfully
        Mayank Minal
        Application number for DL[protected]
        DL no . -BR01 [protected]

Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
          Sir my father applied for renewal of DL, on[protected] and all the formalities were completed on the given date
          And...

Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
          Sir i requested for address change in my dl on[protected] and my application number is [protected]

But my application status is still showing pending isnt it going very long?? Please help me sir
          My state is uttar pradesh and my dob is[protected]
          Application Status showing pending Approval of endorsement on dl
          Application Status showing pending Approval of endorsement on dl

S
            Kāranja, Maharashtra
            My name is siddhesh atul zade, appl. No.- [protected] & d.O.B.[protected].
            I completed my driving test and it got approved on 1st feb 2021 . And still it is saying to be pending on printing process of smart card. Its taking too much time than expected . Plz fix my problem .
            I gave test at mh49 nagpur east.
            My mob. [protected]

Kurukshetra, Haryana
              Maine Delhi Bihar bus survive se yatra Patna se kurukshetra ke liye ki but mujhe aanand vihar me dusari bus me bitha diya...

C
              Feb 17, 2021
              It is in reference to application no. [protected] of driving license . i had given my driving test on[protected] and its been almost two months, i havent received my driving license due to which i can not drive my vehicle on my own . i went to RTO office and there i was told the process will take more time maybe 2-3 months. This isnt the way the government authorities should work.

[Feb 17, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaya, Bihar
                Daily when I travel in the mhow indore bus I notice over crowd in most of the buses which may result in accidents the drivers also drive buses so rash that at the time when a vehicle comes in its way the force stop the bus. They also demand the fare more thn nrml and when anybody complaint abt they they start using abusive nd cheap language specially by verma brothers buses the conductor who has some sort of eye defect he is so rude and abosive to the travellers

P
                  Feb 17, 2021
                  I was crossing a road in Chitlapakkam in a bike..I turned on my indicator and was crossing a road... Suddenly a bike came with a full speed and made an accident without noticing my indicator signal...He started quaralling with me that I should not cross the road...I should go forward and then to make a u turn...His vehicle number is TN 72 AM 8773

K
                    My Learner Licence printing is pending for application no- [protected]
                    Not Printing LL - Application - 2658106820
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2021

D
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      It's been 8 days since the status of my RTO application is under
                      PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD )
                      My...
                      Talegaon Dābhāde, Maharashtra
                      Respected Sir/Madam,

I gave my driving licence test on 5/02/2021, approval of endorsement happened on 9/02/2021...
                      K
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      This is to point out the high incompetence and carelessness of the responsible individuals at the test center and the RTO...

T
                      Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
                      Abhi haal hi me mene apna driving license banwaya hai jisme mera photo saaf nahi aya ab isme galti kiski hai ya to jisne mera photo khincha uski ya jaha se ye print hua unki ye mujhe nahi pata to aap se anurodh hai kripya aap use sahi kara me kahi use id proof du to vo maan nhi rahe kyunki usme photo saaf nahi hai

Powai, Maharashtra
                        I had applied for renewal and address change of my DL and the process was completed of[protected]. It is now[protected] and I haven't yet received my DL and it shows printing of smart card is pending on the application status page. Please pay attention towards my case and help out.

[Feb 16, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                          Feb 16, 2021
                          The RC book delivery system is highly ineffective as the post given by the RTO to the Indian post is not having enough details in it.
                          Following is the process for it :
                          Q
                          1. RC book is submitted by RTO to the Indian post is not having Mobile number details. Which is available with them.
                          2. Indian post delivery person is updating the details of not delivering the RC book at the end of the day and not calling anyone on the address.
                          3. When you are not able to get the RC book, it will be sent back to the RTO and they will take 3 days to enter it in the system.
                          4. When you get there at RTO, they will ask to come some other day. So you will loose your around 1 month to get your RC book.

S
                            Feb 16, 2021
                            Been waiting from 9 in the morning to get my dl done and the officials are delaying it with random reasons. It's 3:18 now and now they are making us wait because an official is gone to his lunch for around an hour.

Driving licence ki complaint Kaise ghoom Gayaò