RTO India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for address change in DL on 7th September and completed all the process online but still the status is pending from RTO level. Please look into this as I need this in urgent.
Sep 30, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Applied for contactless learning license at Dholpur, Rajasthan. Application is stuck at Scrutiny- Verification of Documents' stage since 2 weeks
    Sep 29, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I’m from Bareilly Uttar Pradesh. When I apply for my tank truck fitness renewal prior to the 45 days of expiring of fitness...
      Hello Sir,

I have passed the DL test on 21th Sept, 2021 but still status is showing pending .

Could...
      The counter is showing allotment information unavailable and the dispatch stage is pending from rto side. Sir i am providing...
      Respected sir,
      my father mr.bhagchand nahar owns four wheeler vehicle maruti 800,
      registration number - mh-08...

I just apply to book a learning license test slot but the website show me the services are not available for this RTO please configure this problem and solve it

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        You have crossed maximum number of face authentication attempt.kindly contact rto authority. Plz help and resolve this br...
        Dear Sir/Madam

1.As per Saarthi Web portal my renewed license has been dispatched on
        21Setp 21 with...

Although booked for timeslot 11:00, DL test is conducted after 4 to 5 hours. Are very lethargic and do not value others time.
        Alipurduar RTO

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given an application regarding the withdrawl of my previous application which was given in regard of issue of Duplicate RC. Since the duplicate RC was not issued and the application was stuck the rto asked me to cancel i.e. withdraw my application and try again. I have also given Withdrawl application but it has also been to no effect as no progress has been made in that matter as well. Neither my duplicate RC. Has been issued nor the Application has been withdrawn so that I can proceed further.
          Just to withdraw my application I had to visit the Subhash Bridge RTO Ahmedabad GJ01 8 times in the last month itself.
          I would like it if necessary steps are taken.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It been 15 days since i passed my DL approval test. The test results are updated but the DL approval status is showing as pending. I know that the smart card can take some time but to process but my DL status should atleast be updated in my account on the website.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my slot of test few days ago on sarathi website and when I reached to the IP RTO it was closed and test was not done... Now it seems everything is online and RTO AUTHORITY is not scheduled my test and I received no password yet..

My application number [protected]
              Sep 27, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I passed learners test and print learners licence after I try to book slot for dl test I got error message like "LL NO IS...

In Mahe Pondichery state I apply duplicate RC before 2 months they inform me it will take 3 weeks after I went 4 time they are saying still not ready and they are not giving contact num I have to go there and check, if I give some money under the table it will be ready 3 weeks.its very worst RTA service and the staffs very rude
                Sep 27, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for license in Nov 2020, Its been 10 months but status of my application shows as PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD ). My application number is : [protected]. I need my license urgently. Please send the license to given address.

Thanks.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deposited money Rs.750/_online for RC Renewal for Motorcycle HR06N6199 on 13 September.Panipat RTOHR06says Due To NCR(Panipat is in NCR)it can not renew.Frauding with consumer.if it'was not applicable then our application should be rejected by RTo.Panipat renewal RC of vehicle should not on portal Refund our money in account

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      While checking my pending/unpaid dues on below portal, I found some anonymous info/photo that was posted with my vehicle info...

Hi, I've given DL test on 5th September for LMV, and my application status is still showing the application under scrutiny at rto and test status is still not reflecting in the sarathi portal.

Application number:[protected]
                      RTO- Maharashtra (MH-17)
                      Test date- 05th Sept 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Two van is running one no. we are check now one running chennai city one van is running in out side TN58BC9093 EICHER MAXICAB...