RTO India

Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Feb 12, 2021
Application is under processing at RTO Level not cleared for RTO side so please check and do the needfull

[Feb 12, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 22 days since the status of my RTO application is under
    PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD )
    My application no is ([protected]).
    Please do it fast
    Delay in printing Dl lisense

Feb 12, 2021

I have submitted my driving license for endorsement to MCWG and passed the exam on 29th January. Since then, the application is stuck in document verification. I come under Kolkata RTO and my application is[protected]. May I know how much more time it will take as without my license, I am unable to drive my LMV.
      Driving license is under document verification since 20 days.

Feb 11, 2021

I have applied for DL address change in december 2020 and i can track all the steps completed successfully...

D
        It's been 20 days since the status of my RTO application is under
        PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD )
        My application no is [protected].
        Please do it fast
        Delay in printing DL License
        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2021
        Thank you, , My form moved to the next step today.

O
          Feb 11, 2021
          Wrong address mentioned in district as Karauli in place of Kota in my new RC card. Please ractify it.

Feb 11, 2021
            I submitted the correct Father’s name in my application form but in Learning Driving Licence. Father’s name was same as my name.
            Fathers name is wrong in Learning Driving License

Powai, Maharashtra
              NOC application (DL201008X4560750) submitted to South west Delhi, Dwarka on 8 Oct 2020, for noc to Sagar RTO Madhya Pradesh not given till date by South West Delhi, Dwarka RTO. GOVT EXTENDED DEADLINES FOR ALL DOCUMENTS. VISITED MANY TIMES TO PALAM RTO. . PLEASE ISSUE ME THE NOC FOR SAGAR, AS HERE REGISTRATION AFTER 15 YEARS IS ALLOWED.
              NOC for CAR not received SOUTH WEST DELHI DWARKA

Feb 11, 2021
                Hello I did book a slot for DL renewal at KA59 RTO and booked a slot from 14:00 to 16:00, and it also mentioned to be 30 minutes before the slot. But the lady who is responsible for the job said at 14:00 it is lunch time and it is till 14:30 at 14:30 she said it is till 15:00.
                And most of all their behaviour is very rude..
                As if we are here to beg.
                I don't wanted to hire a middle man and getting any work without middle man is next to impossible as they do get their cut in that.

[Feb 11, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

O
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  Sir/Madam,

I am applied RENEWAL OF DL on dated 16.01.2021.
                  Its status shows Application is under processing at RTO Level
                  226208221 renewal of dl

Feb 11, 2021
                    Sir mera naam ajay sharma hai mera licence abhi tak ghar nhi aaya 1 month ho gya hai
                    RTO office gya tha to wo driving licence dene mana kar rahe hai
                    licence RTO mai hai fir bhi nhi de rahe
                    licence dene ke liye paise mang rahe hai
                    licence no DL4 [protected]
                    RTO Janakpuri distic center
                    Driving licence related

Hāora, West Bengal
                      Sir
                      Application no. =[protected]
                      Dob=[protected]
                      Sir my payment pending in 4month not clear plss solve that
                      Payment is failed but payment status is pending showing

G
                        Bhayandar, Maharashtra
                        My applicaton id is [protected] and my date of birth is 12 February 2002. I had passed my DL test on 1 december 2020 and and...

Feb 10, 2021
                        I have finished my LL test through online and trying to book DL slot. When I verify the application status it's showing PRINTING OF LEARNING LICENCE status is pending. My application number :[protected] and also not received any LL number.
                        Unable to Print my LL and blocking DL slot booking also

[Feb 10, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                          Respected sir/ madam
                          i gave test for permanent driving licence test and i have successfully passed the exam at jamtara...
                          Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh
                          Hi Sir,
                          I have applied for the Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh(vidisha). I checked the site for tracking my driving...

I have applied for duplicate Driving Licence on[protected] through sarathi.parivahan.gov.in and completed scrutiny at Kanpur RTO on[protected] but it is under processing at LLAPPROVAL Counter for more than a month and there is no movement on my application. I need to know by when I will be able to get it.
                          RTO Code: UP-78
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2021
                          The complaint is not resolved and I don't know why the status of complain is changed to resolved because I have not got even a single written or oral communication from the company or consumer complaints.

M
                            Feb 9, 2021
                            Have applied for learners license on 20/01/2021 at RTO Office Trichy (west), Tamil Nadu. I passed scrutiny but still the application...
                            R
                            Feb 9, 2021
                            I successfully passed the DL test (MCWG) on Feb 1, [protected]. In online sarathiservice, it is showing,
                            "PRINTING...

Feb 8, 2021
                            New Delhi, Delhi
                            The slots arent available for me since 5 months, have tried many times to check for a problem but it always shows "no slots available"
                            Not able to book a slot

[Feb 09, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.