RTO India

Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Indian Consumer Complaints Forum,
i applied for learning licence. i haved paid a full fees and passed the test...
Respected Sir/Madam,
Kunal Jade, have submitted Learning license application but it haven't processed yet. Kindly...

Dear, RTO officer in Akola district 444002

sub:- For R.C. cancellation endorsement
there I am Shubham Santosh topre now complaining because I use the bike Pulsar 150 cc black with red belt MH30AX2831 is totally destroyed, someone Burned my bike, i I submitted all my document, chaches number plate and police Report in date of[protected], now still pending verification of my bike, United India insurance company was sending me a reminding letter .
I upload this document in your website please dear Team resolve my ishu plz .

your faithful
:- Shubham S. Topare
:- 16/7/2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
residential add:- sopinath nagar balapur road akola

My application number is [protected] and I am a resident of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
    I appeared in dl test on[protected] and passed it .
    and it's been like two weeks and still there is no update in my application.
    Please look into the problem seriously.
    I am really sucked up by this low procedure.

Respected sir,
      I would will be grateful if the execution of exam and calling of candidates get done as per the sequence number or token number provided to the candidates applying through online mode, and if candidates applying through agent or broken should be consulted on particular day other than days alloted to candidates applying through online mode as the rto officers are calling by name to some candidates but in any sequential order neither based on any logic and on asking why it is so no one is ready to answer, I will be very grateful if government starts removal of corruption from the government body cells

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Arnab Mitra, My application No [protected], Receipt No - WB23A/4159541 and registered Mobile Number [protected].
        i applied for LL in L.A BARRACKPORE (WB23) on[protected] but still not getting any date for exam or not getting any words from the L.A Barrackpore and My Agent too Mr Prabhat [protected].
        I want My driving Liecense as it is too necessary for my work and office.
        i am unable to use public transport due to this pendamic and unable to drive my bike due to this issue.
        please help me to provie my learner liecense at least..

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for a learning license and at the time of verification the official have demanded the form1A ( which is for...
          It has been a pain trying to get something as necessary as a driving license in Siliguri. I have been trying to get my DL...

My following online application DL210601X0735228 for removal of hypothecation for registration number :DL10CJ8172 is kept on hold without any reason and there is no point of contact to know further in this regard.

Moreover, Original Form 35 has been sent via Indian speed posted, which is delivered dated 8th July. (ED[protected]IN).

Kindly help to get this completed !!!

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my application No. [protected] on 05.07.2021 for renewal of my license No. MH31/DLR/0035236/2011. The fees of Rs. 666/- (challan No. MHU/2543587 Dt :[protected] paid online on 07.07.2021 and document along with other documents of change of address proof and medical certificate obtained from Govt. Doctor were uploaded on 07.07.2021. The license which was issued in RTO, Nagpur (Maharashtra) is being expired on[protected]. I shall be thankful if you please look into the matter so that I could get renewed copy well in time to continue my driving.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is singuru sharmila from srikakulam district,
              I have completed my driving tests in July month of 2020. And...

I applied ll for my wife. Application no[protected]. I applied on[protected]. After a long waiting, it is showing documents uploaded on[protected] but she have had already a dl. Till date, application is under scrutiny(verification of documents) and allotement information unavailable. Kindly, confirm that once she have a valid dl, is she required to have another ll test? if no please issue ll as early as possible.
              litu biswas
              for bulti biswas
              app no[protected].

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for transfer of Ownership on 28th June 2021 but still it's showing status as pending fee at RTO side, Why it is pending at RTO since long?

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given learner's licence test on 14th June, 2021 in slot 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and I had passed the test. But the "Printing of learning licence" status is still 'Pending'.
                  Kindly allow me to print the Learning licence as soon as possible.

To : RTO Raebareli
                  Application number : [protected]

Sir/madam,
                    I have passed my driving licence test on 29th Dec 2020 and now it's been approximately 7 months but while checking it's showing processing under RTO level .

My application number is[protected]and date of birth is[protected]

Please help me out and response to my complaint

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have purchased a new Honda activa 125 from Honda showroom. But the validity of RC given to me is for 05 years. Please...

I have applied for the driving license in rto, Saharanpur. Sir i have completed up all the stages including...

Recently I took LMV driving test at Vadodara RTO(GJ06) in the test the track does not contain visible direction signs and that was the main reason of my failure in the test. All the sign on the track are either erased totally or it has some patches left. And now for retest I need to pay 300 rs and again go to endless queue and also required to take a day off at my work. So, kindly do needful and order to conduct audit at Vadodara RTO.

Thanks and Regards,

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since 1 month application is under processing at rto level.
                        Transaction name pending at counter
                        Issue of driving...

I am traveling from ramgarh to ormanjhi which is 30 km away from ramgarh .The fare was 40 rupes earlier but he had charged 80 rupes which was to high for middle class people like us .i want yoy to please check it and if possible please return my fare amonut that was illegal taken by bus counductor