RTO India

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

P
Feb 1, 2021
Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
My permanent driving license has been approved on nearly two month back and i checked status online but still it shows it...
R
Feb 1, 2021
Kolkata, West Bengal
I roshan kumar sah, a permanent resident of west bengal kalabari 734003. I have applied for online two wheeler driving licence...

R
Jan 31, 2021
I have completed the driving license test on[protected] and till now on[protected] it is still showing PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD ) in Application Processing Stage my application number is [protected]
PRINTING OF DL IN FORM 7 ( SMART CARD ) in Application Processing Stage

[Feb 01, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
    Jan 31, 2021
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I appeared for four wheeler DL test on 16th Jan. Recording test results of driving test got completed in 2 days itself. But since then, I see that, under application processing stage, it says approval of DL is in progress. It's been like that for two weeks now. Printing of dl in smart card and dispatch of dl and psv badge are pending. I would like to know how much time does it take for the approval to be completed.
    Application no. [protected]

[Jan 31, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 30, 2021
      Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
      I applied for Adding LMV in my existing LL(PB48 /0001718/2020)which I applied 2 months ago and successfully passed the LL test. Now, In same LL I applied to add LMV.
      So, there will be no LL test again. But still it's status is RECORDING LL TEST RESULTS Pending.
      My application number is : [protected]

I have already submitted all the documents and a copy for existing Learner License.

Same status from so long. No solution I am getting.

[Jan 30, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 30, 2021
        Respected sir/mam,

I had pass my driving test on 18 th Dec 2020.
        But still not received the driving licence.
        I have check the status on parivan site but from 20 Dec it's showing status as pending for approval.
        Below is the application number.
        Still driving licence is pending for DL approval

Hii,
          My Driving license shows consignment details not found on tracking...
          It's been more than a week, my Driving license has dispatched but on tracking it shows consignment details not found.
          Please Help.

DL No:- BR[protected]
          Tracking id :-JA[protected]IN

[Jan 29, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Its been more than 30 days I have completed the driving License test and passed it. DL Approval is completed, Still PRINTING...
            B
            Date : 29jan2021
            client number : [protected]
            i went to the rto office raja garden, new delhi 110015 for my learning...

C
            Jan 28, 2021
            I applied for DL at my RTO Ahemadnagar.I have cleared test on 06/01/1/2021. Now when I check my status it just shows Approval of DL. This status is not changing since last 22 Days.my Application Number is:- [[protected]] and DOB is:- [01/05/1998]
            DL licence approval pending since month

D
              Jan 28, 2021
              I have submitted my application for cancellation of Hypothecation for my car.
              After one month it is still showing...

Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
              Pending coming on driving licence detail . I had given the test 8 months ago but still showing pending online. It is neither failed nor approved. Don't know what to do
              Dl license is not approved
              Dl license is not approved

[Jan 28, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
                Sir, Today is 27 jan 2021 and on 7 December 2020 I passed the test of LMV as I had applied for addition of class in DL. But...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I had given my test on 16th December 2020 and passed it but till now I haven't received the e-license nor received the license by post. On the site when i upload my application number it says your application is under RTO processing. But till now there is no update

[Jan 27, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                  Jan 27, 2021
                  Sair I told that, the bike blue book are ricived me a xorox page in showroom,

but sair we are not ricived a blue book digital card,

I asking the showroom..
                  He told me..

Please complane the rto for blue book digital card..

So me a riquest..

Please sair digital blue book card are ready for all people, ,
                  And help them...

Thanku sair..

For read my Hole request...

T
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    My Driving License No: WB09 [protected]. It was issued on 4th December 2020. But still now I didn't get that by post.

I didn't connect RTO directly and I am unable to visit RTO physically. Also the provided telephone no is not answering contacting RTO. That's why I am complaining here.

Please help..
                    Didn

J
                      Irinjalakuda, Kerala
                      I have to tell about the subjected matter as follows :-

1.PUC certificate not being issued for...
                      I am gourahari mahali
                      At-paradeep, odisha, india 754141
                      Daily i am getting up and down from Duhuria, kendrapara...

T
                      Jan 26, 2021
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      My Driving Licence No. WB09 [protected]. It was issued on 4th December 2020. But still now I didn't get that by post.

I didn't connect RTO directly and I am unable to visit RTO physically. Also there is no contact no or email for contacting RTO. That's why I am complaining here.

Please help.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2021
                      Nothings has resolved. How and who marked this as resolved ?

[Jan 26, 2021] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 26, 2021
                        I have not received my driving license number GJ[protected] By post even after 3 months. This is really pathetic situation.