RummyCircle.com

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

sir, i will interest in play rummy. i have plan invest some amount. But reviews are not give a good sugession. Please give a proper information. Send your certificate for this email id; g.[protected]@gmail.com. Please reply me sir. thanking you
May 03, 2015

withdraws and playing game

why are cancelled my online tranfer and block my cash games.give me reply or contact number

Dear sir My name is R.sivapullareddy my account is pullareddy9. my account is offered 1000 is not coming and reneval 200 amount 100% cash back this two are not coming plz inform immediately what is the reason thanking you sir,
    Apr 25, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I opened new account in rummycircle in the name of rajudon223 and played. I withdraw the amount and gave the same bank...

sir, i opened new account in rummycircle in the name of dilkota and paid 2000 to play. i played and won 4500 . i withdraw the amount and gave the same account no of my another account in the name of raktabija. after withdrawing 200+1000+1500+1000 my dilkota account was merged into raktabija and transferred the balance amount of dilkota. my problem is what about my amount which withdrawn in dilkota account. how can i get that . please inform me. my mobile no [protected]
      Apr 03, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir. i opened dilkota account in ur blog and paid 2000 . i got 1000 bonus when i was playing . i earned more than 4500 and i with draw the amount. but my bank details are already in another player i.e my cousin as raktabija. so you merged my dilkota into raktabija.now i lost my amount in merging.so please give back my amount and activate dilkota

my account is not working, are interested playing in my account but in my account some errors in their so please my problem solve as soon as. That problem was We are sorry, but for the moment you cannot play cash games or do transactions on this account. This is a part of our standard procedure to protect your account. Kindly check your email for further information.
          Mar 28, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, let me know why i can't able to play cash games and do cash transaction.. I requested to withdraw cash and as well i got verification call on 11th March of this month and cleared the verification call. i don't know suddenly from 12th march morning i can't able to play any games and my withdraw request is cancelled.. moreover i never faced this problem before.. but now when i requested to withdraw cash my account was blocked..pls check and solve this issue as soon as possible.. Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com User ID : naidurummy Mobile No. : [protected]
            Mar 18, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Ypou are a cheater. Ypu should be banned foreever!

SIR MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AS FOR THE VIOLATION OF CALL FROM YOUR SIDE, ACTUALLY I WAS REQUESTED TO WITHDRAW OF MONEY AND...
              I am member since one year in Rummy circle. before that I was member in ACE2three just for one year. In one year they looted...

SIR, MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AS FOR THE VIOLATION OF CALL FROM YOUR SIDE, ACTUALLY I WAS STRUCK IN THE TRAFFIC AND COULD NOT MANAGE TO TALK MORE. BECAUSE OF THAT REASON MY SUGGESTED FRIEND LOST Rs.600 AND ALSO MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED. WHATS THIS SIR, IS THIS THE CUSTOMER CARE ? PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT MY ACCOUNT IS VALIDATED AND UNBLOCK IT.
              Feb 23, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ou have logged in from a jurisdiction which we do not accept deposits from. If you want more information, please email our Customer Support Team at [protected]@RummyCircle.com. For more information, please contact customer support on [protected]@rummycircle.com...
                Feb 18, 2015

add money but not show

I add 300rps on 14feb 2015-time 11:45 use mobikwik netbanking. but this money not come to my rummy account plz check and inform me by mail or by call on [protected] or [protected] . Thanks Ajay8865

You have logged in from a jurisdiction which we do not accept deposits from. If you want more information, please email our Customer Support Team at [protected]@RummyCircle.com. For more information, please contact customer support on [protected]@rummycircle.com
                  Jan 14, 2015

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

iam having multiple account for that they fine me 1000 rupees on[protected] i accepeted...again they deducted 1000 on[protected] for that i asked reason for deduction they are telling about same issue that happen on first deduction ...i asked reason y u deducted they are not responding sending same mails
                    Dec 23, 2014

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Beacause of cheaters like you, I have lost a lot in rummy circle. Very happy to hear this!

My ammound Refound

Sir My EMAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com My Usar name krish9994 My Mobile Num [protected] Sir My ammound Refound

I was playing rummy in this website from a month and I invited and made 3v of my friends to play this and the website said...

Sir, due to no verification of my friend account ma account cash is taken away, i have done nothing illegal. I play fair and really brought my friend and he also played so much, but now due to some issues his account is bloacked and my cash is deduced. please check and verify and validate his ccount and give my money back. please sir, respond positive sir
                      MY CASH IS TAKEN AWAY

Sir, I have recieved a call from your website but due to low audio clarity and language problem i unable to understand and before respond and the call disconnected and my account was closed. please check and verify my detais and give my account back, please sir user id:vbnaidu8008 email: vadranam.[protected]@gmail.com mobile:[protected]

Not giving my money. I got referral credits i tried to withdraw the blocked my account and i registered my complaint on their site, after that they called me and verified my details and asking me to send the referred persons proof. come on any one tell this how can i send the referred persons proof. even after one person sent his proof and done verification on call. after that they are telling silly reasons like hone not reachable, proof not clear, address not clear and the list goes on. Rummy circle going worst.
                          Nov 08, 2014

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          give me my money in rummy circle account 500rs not added in my account plz give me

Hi Team, Please find the attached copy of election id proof & let me know why i can't able to play cash games and do cash transaction. My mobile no is [protected]. as well i got verification call on 15th October of this month and cleared the verification call. i don't know suddenly from 22nd October morning i can't able to play any games. moreover i have taken diwali ticket. pls check and solve this issue ASAP. Email ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com DOB:[protected] User ID : bharathhsd Mob No. : [protected] Regards, Bharath.
                            Unable to play cash games
                            Oct 23, 2014

game fraud

Hi, I played hundreds of games, but i never win the money, any cheating behind this, , , , , , , ,

Unable to play cash games and transaction.
                              Unable to play cash games and transaction.
                              Oct 23, 2014

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              This Issue has been taken care and resolved by our Fair Play Team.

Dear RummyCircle, Sub: Not Informed when my account was closed while we not get confirmation message from Rummycirce Support Team. am afraid about him and even they are not properly give the response. Note: find the attachment. I am the user of rummycircle.com. but i got call yesterday from yourside that the person who is blocked my id and not informed any convey and what was issue is not telling. In this is perform not satisfied to us. kindly inform and unblock my id and even both id. that the id is my brother coordinating that as well i informed him. i request you pls, provide both to me. that will so helpful to us. my id details are follows: UserName: samsampath ([protected]@gmail.com) UseName: zonegopi ([protected]@live.in) i don't have any intimation through mail. kindly, find the attached. Pls, do needful.
                                Not Informed when my account was closed
                                Oct 07, 2014