[Resolved]  S S Sai Express Consultancy, Habeeba Complex, Mount Road, Chennai — fake job opportunities and fraud money dealers

Hi friends, i am karthikeyan from madurai, i want to express my experience with sai consultancy. It is a pure original fraud consultancy.
I have paid 60, 000 rs in may 2017, for one software mnc process. There is no mnc connections with them. They are cheating all. As per their company norms the amount will be refund within 2 months from the process cancellation.
I cancelled my process with them in october 2017, but still now they didnt refund my amount to me.
All the phone numbers they provided are mostly switch off.
So, please don't consider their offers.
Finally they are fraud consultancy and fake persons, don't consider them.
Mar 16, 2018
They didnt resolved yet. Simply they delaying time. They are really cheating.
Updated by karthi91 Mar 16, 2018 They didnt resolved yet. Simply they delaying time. They just simply cheating. Just they change the status of this complaint as RESOLVED.
Updated by karthi91 Mar 16, 2018 I give 60000 rs to shanthi via s s sai consultancy union bank account on may 25, 2017. After that my process was cancelled. Shanthi told that she will return my amount soon. But still she didnt return. So I update my status in this website. But admin of their company just changed the status of this complaint as RESOLVED. until this second I didnt received single money from shanti and her consultancy. Dont consider their RESOLVED status. If any one going to beleive shanthi and its consultancy means just call me and analyze the truth and consider them. Until I receive my 60000 rs, I am going to update the status about the s s sai consultancy.

Habeeba Complex, Mount Road, Chennai.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career