Sai Nagari Apartment — septic tank of sai nagari apartment is harmful to me and my colony peoples health

Respected sir / madam
I am amol akaram waghmode lived at sr no 120, sai nagar colony no 8, near moze high, behind sai nagari apartment, wadmukhwadi, charoli bk, alandi road, pune.
Corresponding address i lived last 20 years. My house back side a sai nagari apartment is present that apartment drainage tank (Stores human waste of whole apartment) that tank is nearest to my house.
But problem part is there are no pipe line connection in between apartment drainage storage tank to govt drainage pipe line. On that drainage storage tank 1 electric and pump unit is assembled.
That unit try to human waste dissolved directly into underground earth. That electric unit causes create very very bad and harmful smell are generated and its very harmful to my colony people life's.
And some time drainage tank is overflow that time that water passed apartment compound wall and flow back door to front door of my house. That's very harmful and dangerous to me and my family.
Many times i complained to apartment chairman and secretary but they don't do action against problem. I don't no why apartment not connect pipe line in between drainage tank to govt drainage pipe line.
Please do action against it. Its very harmful to our health.

Thanking you.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Company:Sai Nagari Apartment
    Sr no 120, sai nagar colony no 8,near Moze High school, Wadmukhwadi, Charoli BK,, Alandi Road, pune, Pune