Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

hi

i had bought a Samsung Guru Muzik CDMA phone with reliance sim. The phone has such a poor voice quality that you cannot hear what the other person says in one go. you need to constantly ask the other person to repeat. Same goes on the other side. They keep asking you to repeat as they cannot hear you. This problem reduces when you use the hands free(earphone). But there are other problems also. While making a conference call i get disconnected but the other two persons continue to talk. While listening to FM radio the sound vanishes for 15 seconds and suddenly comes back irrespective of the network or signal strength.

I went to Samsung service centre, they said they want to change the mother board of the phone. I cant understand if the phone is just one week old why do u want to change the parts when there are so many problems. Why cant you change the phone. Second there is no guarantee that these problems get solved even on changing the mother board or software.

The behaviour of the service centre people is so bad. I am really pissed off. I promise never to buy any samsung phone ever in life and will make sure that none of my friends, relatives or acquantaince buys any samsung phone.

Mukesh
I totally agree to Mukesh.. I too bought the phone and within weeks this problem started showing up. Initially i thought it could be a network issue or something like that.. A lot of my friends couldnt hear me at all properly.. Voice gets cut off in between. Another irritating problem this phone is showing is the call log count. When i clear the call log counter, the phone restarts on its own. And still the counter would not be reset, Pretty irritating at times. Especially wen i see a missed call saying so and so called 89 times. Am going to customer service within a week. Will update the details as to what they say.
The complaints written above are very true. Do not buy samsung GURU MUZIK.
1. When call log cleared it restarts phone immediately.
2. When you receive message while talking on phone you cant read it without disconnecting phone which is not seen in other SAMSUNG mobiles. So the System programming is faulty.
3. When you talk on phone without earphones, the opposite party can not hear anything clearly.
4. Sometimes even in best network areas the voice of other party is shaky.
5. If you get "SERVICE MESSAGE" (which is special message that does not store in phone) then the phone restarts.
6. Call log is a real mess. It shows only 2 recent calls in which you can see the same number has called exactly 100 times with same date, same time and same call duration. So if there are 3 miscalls of 3 different persons then you cannot see 3rd (older miscall) in the log.
These are my observations for GURU MUZIK.

Yet there is a plus point for those who like talking on phone for hours using headphones and this the only thing you want then the voice communication with headphones is the best even in noisy places and battery backup is more than 3.5 hours for a continuous single call.
oh my God, you people are also facing the same problem that i am facing and i stupid was thinking that only my piece is defective...
i could have searched for this page in the internet before buying the phone..
it really irritating me
some other problem i am listing out:
1. mobile prayer are playing completely. in the middle its stopping.i hope if some religious group will here this disgusting problem in mobile prayer they are going to put a case against samsung India.
2. if you go to music player and for the playlist browse for songs in the hard disk then some times its comming alphabatically and some times folder wise
3.u cant change the radio station in back ground musik mode
4.if you turn on suffle in music player than your experiance is going to be horrible as some times the same songs will be playing for more then 3 times in a row.
5.a lot of noise is coming while talking.the signaling system/ antena is not atall good i felt.
6. through profile u cant change your ring tone to any thing that is in your sd card.
7.you need to go to player and play the ringtone to set it.
can any one please tell me how to get data in to phone memory or copy data to phone memory.
8. this phone is really the worst mobile ever i have seen. the chinees set also never show this kind of bugs huh..
DONT EVER GO 4 THIS MOB..

I have aircel connection. I want to use my mobile as a modem but I fail to connect internet to pc. Your mobile company given...

Respected Sir / Madam,

My name is karthik, my father brought a Samsung Split A/C 1.5 tons from Rathna Cool House, Pondy bazar in May 2008.The installation for first time was done wrongly by Samsung service centre called New Cool Home.Later the different set of samsung service engineer properly installed the A/C.Since the day it has been installed, hardly one month passed the A/C gets freezed inside and the water gets leaked inside the unit. When we complained to the Rathna cool house they were least bothered to hear the problem and did not even attend the call properly. Later called the Samsung service centre, Engineers from New cool home were sent. They diagonised and told that the freezing of ice is due to dust congestion.I questioned the person that how come a newly bought A/C not even one month old can get a dust congestion. They were telling the same thing and promised that the problem will not exist again. Later few days after the problem exist again.When i complained again, the service engineers came again from new cool home, diagonised the problem and told the same reason. Again they did a basic cleaning process and told that will not be repeated.

The problem existed several times, Various Service Engineers from different samsung service centre attended the fault and told various reason. One of the Service head engineer diagonised told that there has been a gas leakage inside, but the people sent by him to attend the fault told that there has not been any gas leakage, it is purely due to dust formation. This time the Engineers were from Vijay Ganesh Engineering. The cleaned the entire the outer unit and told that the problem will not come again. Just after 2 days, the problem existed again, this time they told that the inner unit has to be taken for cleaning. Later they placed the unit after 3days.

Again the problem existed again.Whenever the engineers say that the problem is due to dust, the filter has been always clean there has not been any dust in the filters, and how come the issue been due to dust congestion for newly bought Split A/C.

Finally again gave a complaint at Samsung service centre and strongly requested not to send Engineers from New Cool home instead kindly send a experienced engineers from a different Service agent.

This time the fault was attended by Alfa Refrigeration Co. on 03.06.09. The engineer diagonised named Mr. Yadav told me that the problem is due to less gas so the gas has to refilled. Since the warranty expired, he charged me around Rs.2150 and assured a 6 months guarantee that the problem will not exist again.

After 2 weeks passed the problem existed again.I gave a complaint to alfa refrigeration, Engineers from Alfa refrigeration diagonised the problem and this time they told me that the inner unit coil has to cleaned it has been due to dust.I clearly told the that if it is due to dust why did the previous engineer from your office unnecessarily filled up the gas for no reason. The engineer promised me that this time the problem will not be repeated and took the inner unit for cleaning.

Later again after few days the problem existed again. I gave a complaint to Alfa refrigeration directly.A service Engineer Named Mr. Arumugham from Alfa Refrigeration came diagonsied and told that it is due to coil dust and the inner unit has to be cleaned. I asked how come ,your people have just cleaned up the inner unit about few days back , how come suddenly dust gets congested in the coil. He strongly told me that this is due to the coil congestion and the inner unit has to be cleaned.

On 24.08.09, engineer were sent from Alfa refrigeration for collection of the uni, he is the same person who attended the fault on 03.06.09. He diagonised the unit again this time he found a new fault that the 5/8 " pipe has been damaged and has to be replaced. He strongly told that the problem is only due to damage of the pipe.And also mentioned that the inner unit has to be cleaned. He told me that he has to charge for pipe replacement. I told that i am not going to pay anything anymore. I also asked you were the person who diagonised on 03.06.09 and didn't see this problem on that day and why did you fill up the gas for no reason? He did not have an answer. he took the inner unit for cleaning and placed it without replacing the pipe.

Again today on 10.09.09 i am facing the same problem.We are really fed up with this split A/C, The problem has been there with this unit since the day the we bought this product.we have undergone deep mental and physical pain all these days due this issue.

I really wanted to issue a complaint legally against the Product seller and the service agents.

I kindly request your goodselves let me know what will the be procedure to proceed with this issue further.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Karthik.B
    I have a Washing Machine of Sumsang Company which is troubling me a lot.I had complaint in the service center of Samsung company in Agra.There still no correct action taken of my complain becoz the service engineer are not upto mark the washing machine is still not in proper condition .

My first problem was that The tub of the machine was broken i compliant about it on 10 june.
    It went to the service center and when it came back on 26 june it wasnot assembled properly i complaint for it again the service engineer did not came to see it and after that when i tried to use it the ring of the machine was cutted/scratched and after 4 days(29 june)it went to service center again it came back .Making a lot of noise after even the ring cutted was repaired by the engineer.Mr Chetan Vikas the area manager And Mr. Khatpalia
    Mr.Turan Saxena i have talken all of them.Mr Khatpalia said that the part is not available till now It is till now in non working condition.
    The service center was changed because before that i used to talk to Mr feroz khan pervious center head.And the ghaizibad service center toll free number can't be dailied by my mobile it give an error.Mr Rahul PAndey the new service center head did not took our problem seriously.

Your Cuostmer,
    Savita Mishra
    Lohamandi
    Agra

Samsung — ice & filter problem

we bought a fridge from e-zone metro walk mall, rohiniDelhi (INDIA). on 23.9.2007it has a problem in it's filter, so we have sent our complaint to the e-zone people, but they havent done anything towards it so i m not very happy by your service..it's very poor.it means from next time we might not take your products.hope u will take some action towards it.

i purchase my mobile oon[protected] after 2 months later i got battery problem on my cell phone. i go to samsung service center i told them about my battey problem. they take my hand set for 1 day. after 1 day later i go to samsung service center they told me battery is ok.and they told me not to memory card for 1 day.i follow there suggestion but there no differene for my cell phones battery back up.
      02/06/2009 i got many problem in my mobile 1) battery back up 2)camara on stand by 3)no memory card is show on my cell phone 4)massage memory is in built 500 but is show in only 250 massages(it include inbox,outbox,send items) for these problems they replce my phones mother board.my cell phones imei number is [protected]. and they take my hand set for 28 days. currnetly i am facing battery back up problem and massage problem.for this i go service center 3 july 2009 i told them about my problem they argue with me service center person whose name is MR ANAND SAHANI AND MR VIJAY DUBEY do what u want u r not ready to slove u r proble in rough toneing please help me............
      Jun 12, 2015

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      i have submitted my B100 mobile in katni service center 29/07/2009 but yet i couldn't get my mobile..
      plz solve my problem..

Respected Sir,
        I am owner of Samsung Make Refregerator bearing Sl. No. 010149AT900558, Model No. SR -29EMBW/XTL, Size...

Please find enclosed herewith my complaint sent to Samsung India w.r.t. their 29" coloured TV which was purchased on 19th June, 2008. From the 2nd month of its purchase it started giving problems. Since then their engineers visited and tried to solve the problem/rectify the fault, once they replaced one part but within 2-3 weeks of its replacement, same fault occured.

I requested them to rectify the fault finally or replace the set but they ignored my request and replied that there is no big fault, it is rectified now.

Unfortunately, after the expiry of guarantee period i.e. after one year same problem again started. When I informed them about this their Service Centre informed that this time they will not charge Visiting fee but next time we have to pay Visiting fee, and again they rectified the fault. But within 3-4 weeks same problem again occured. Please suggest me where to contact now for replacement of the defective set/refund of the my hard earned money of Rs.16500/-. Complaint sent to them in Hindi is enclosed. Thanks
        Several Repairs done since the date of purchase but of no use
        Several Repairs done since the date of purchase but of no use

Before purchase samsung GT-S5233A ,samsung retailer told , " it will support themes , software and games." But it does not support anything.

samsung GT-S5233A — Refund/Replacement delay

To: 'Micro Services'
          Cc: 'prashant.[protected]@partner.samsung.com'; 'prashant.[protected]@rediffmail.com'
          Subject: RE: Refund/Replacement delay

6 days after submitting my handset(date of submission :12/09/2009) it was told by service centre that Samsung has decided to give either refund payment as per purchase bill or a new handset in 10-12 days.
          As they told I returned my product box with each and every thing in it(charger,handsfree,data cable,cd,stylus etc).
          Now service centre staffs are saying that company is not giving reply on exactly when refund or replacement will be given.For that they gave me samsung call centre no. but they provided no information and gave another no. but he also couldn't help me and gave me the no of service centre where I had submitted my mobile.

Samsung — Replacement delayed

As i'm using Samsung Home appliances for so many year, i didn't find any complaints or repairs.
          But for the mobile i purchased on February 2010, the headset provided along with the mobile is not in a good condition to use and i asked for a replacement in a Samsung service center in Porur.
          Its almost 2 months past but i still asked to wait for the replacement to come from the head office.
          And the service persons are also not responding for any claims and Queries.
          Please take a necessary action against this complaint.
          My mobile Model no: Samsung Corby Mate 3313

S. Arun Kumar

samsung GT-S5233A — Phone restarts

I bought a Samsung GT-S5233A phone last month. This phone restarts in the middle of conversations. I reported the problem to the vendor and he diagnosed it to be a software problem. He tried to repair the phone, but the problem persists.

I hope there is a solution out there.

Rgds,

John

i bought a samsung home theatre from gurgaon MMDB9. Till date it was absolutely fine. I recently relocated to udaipur. While shifting, there occured a problem. As we insert a CD/DVD etc, it showed No disc after loading. I took it to the Authorised service centre in Udaipur (Techno). they took the product and said will contact me regarding the problem. For 8 days there was no response. i kept on calling them but no proper response. Then 1 day when i called them up they said it is non-repairable and i can take my system. when i came back even the display isn't working.they spoilt it. when i called them up they are not responding to it.

RESPECTED MADAM / SIR, TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ABOVE SAID ITEM, THOUGH I HAVE APPROVED PAYMENT ORDER THROUGH MY...

Date: September 7, 2009

To,
              The Head – Customer Service,
              Samsung India electronic Pvt Ltd.
              Customer Care Division,
              6& 7th floor, Ifci Tower, 61, Nehru Palace,
              New Delhi -110019

Sub:- Compliant for poor product, Poor Service and Unjustifiable Charges for Under - Warranty replacements

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had purchased a Samsung Frontload Machine on 18th August 2008 and I faced multiple problems. The brief description of problems is as under:

1. My Machine stopped working on 17th July 2009. I registered a complaint on 17th July 2009.
              2. I registered a compliant on 17th July 2009 11:40 a.m. and received Compliant Number - BP No: [protected]
              3. Made in about 25 calls between 17th July to 20th August to get my Machine issue resolved
              4. I was given a replacement by company after 35 days with a inferior product (less features) and had to pay a difference of Rs. 7280 ( Unjustifiable)

I hereby give 15days time to Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd to settle my grievance and refund me the excess money taken by the company; else I will file a compliant with the Consumer Court as I am protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

I will also like to inform that the consumer compliant will be at your cost and expenses and I will seek full compensation for the mental agony caused due to deficiency in product and services.

Yours Truly,

Vinay Shah
              Contact No.:- [protected]

Please read the enclosures & detailed compliant.
              Detailed of compliant number BP No: [protected]

1. I had purchase a Samsung Front Load Fully Automatic Washing machine on 18th August 2008. Details of the same are as follows:

Product: Samsung Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
              Model No: WF7652SUV
              Product No.: 00065PCQ500101R
              Dealer Name: Sales India Private Limited
              Invoive No: 27126
              Cost: Rs. 22400
              Major Features of Product: 6.5 Kg Capacity, Silver Nano Technology, Advanced Wash Options, etc

At the time of purchase the above model number was best model available with the company and I remember that I told the dealer to offer me the best product – irrespective of what ever it costs.

2. The above described product carries 2 years of manufacturers warranty
              3. The machine stopped working on 17th July 2009. On turning on the power the display screen displayed ASKI characters instead of time.
              4. I registered a compliant on the Toll free number of Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd on 17th July 2009 11.40 a.m.
              5. The local service center technician visited my residence on 18th July 2009. He inspected the machine and gave the diagnosis that some parts in the machine are not working and he will have to replace it. He checked the availability of the parts and confirmed that some parts are not available at local service station and will have to wait till 27th July so that the parts arrive to them.

I agreed and requested him to make the parts available as soon as possible and fix the Washing Machine. As it was a heavy rainy season and My mother ( Age 61 ) had to manually wash clothes due to unavailability of this Washing Machine. My mother was already ill and it was very necessary for me to get this machine working at any cost.

6. As promised I waited for the local service center technician till 27th July. He didn’t turn up. Neither did he call me to inform the latest status of my machine.
              7. I called up the national toll free number of Samsung on 28th July 9:30a.m.and tried to know the status of my service request. Somehow I was not able to speak to call center executive.
              8. I again rang up on the same day ( 28th July) 9:31 a.m. and tried to know the status of my service request ( B.P. No. [protected]). The status informed to me was - parts unavailable. Problem to be resolved soon.
              9. I again rang up on the same day ( 28th July) 10:00 a.m. and tried to know the exact date by when my machine will get ready. The status was parts unavailable. Problem to be resolved soon. We will forward your request to concern department.
              10. I called the local service center and talked to Mr Chetan ( Service Center Manager – Ahmedabad). He informed me that he has already put the request for parts and receive them by shortly. He promised me to update me the latest status as soon as possible. Meanwhile he requested me cooperate with the situation.
              11. Next day 29th July, I waited for Mr. Chetan call to get the latest update on my service request. Nobody called. I called him once again and asked the status. He informed that the parts will arrive by Monday ( 3rd August). He insisted to cooperate.
              12. I was terrified because of false commitments by company executives made over phone every now and then. I called up the National Toll free number on 29th July 1:00 p.m. and tried to speak to a senior customer care manager as I felt that my case was lingering and I wanted to escalate the matter. They asked me to cooperate till the product part arrives,
              13. I waited till Monday ( 3rd August). Neither did the technician visit my place to rectify the Washing machine, nor do any other customer service people call me to update on the status.
              14. This was another instance when I saw failed promise from your company executives.
              15. I call the national call center toll free number on 3rd August Afternoon 14:30p.m. I was informed that the part is still unavailable. They will forward the request to concerned department. I may talk to the local service center if required.
              16. I called again to the toll free number on 3rd August 15.00 p.m. and tried to speak to some Higher authorities, but vain.
              17. Once again I called toll free number on 4th August 9:15 p.m. got the email address of Samsung so that I can write to Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd.
              18. I dropped a email complaint to support.[protected]@samsung.com on 4th August 9.38 a.m. ( Copy of email compliant attached herewith)
              19. Tried to speak to Mr. Chetan on 4th August morning. The reception desk tele caller said that he is busy in morning brief. She will arrange a call back once it is done. Nobody called.
              20. I received an email response from the company to my compliant. The email said some customer care officer will call. ( Copy of email attached.)
              21. This time Mr. Chetan called me in reply to email. He informed me that he will escalate the matter and also try to get a replacement. He asked to wait.
              22. I waited for a couple of days so that Mr. Chetan can arrange for a replacement. He informed me on phone that some from his office will visit my residence to collect a copy of Sales India Pvt Ltd invoice. He also informed that the entire process of replacement will take some more days.
              23. I gave a copy to the service center executive. The service center executive said that replacement can take up till a month’s time. I got terrified as I was supposed to wait for another 1 month.
              24. I called toll free number on 10th August 9.00 a.m. to find the address of the local servicer center.
              25. I called once again to find the concerned persons name that looks after Gujarat Customer care (Senior to Mr. Chetan.). This was because technicians 1 week commitment failed, customer care representatives multiple commitment failed, Mr. Chetan’s part arrival commitment failed. I no more trusted any executive’s false commitments.
              26. I some how managed to get Direct Mobile number of Mr Bhattacharya – Gujarat Branch Manager – Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd. I spoke to him and gave the complete details of my compliant. He understood the seriousness of the matter and demanded sometime to get back to me. He gave me a call back and said that replacement will be done in 3-4 more days. He said that I will have to pay some additional 1000 – 1500 Rupees. I agreed as I was in real hurry to get my Washing Machine and I had no option.

He said to go out in market and check available option as the same model was discontinued form production and was not in stock.
              27. I went to the market and selected WF8652SEA which carried almost same features like - 6.5 kgs capacity, Ag+ Silver Wash technology, 1200 RPM etc.
              28. I informed Mr. Chetan about the product I selected. He said that the model WF8652SEA is not there in stock and not even in transit. It might take another 1 month to get it available for me. He suggested me to choose between WF8652NFV OR WF8650NHW.
              29. I once again went into the market and checked the features. Both the models were inferior to my current Washing machine.

Model no.WF8650NHW had at least 2 features less
              – 1000 RPM compared to my 1200 RPM machine.
              – Ag+ silver Wash was not available.

Model no. WF8652NFV had at least 1 feature less
              – Ag+ silver Wash was not available.

I was in a real hurry and could not wait for 1 more month. My mother’s illness was growing up as she had to take excess strain by washing the clothes manually. I decided to compromise with the features in washing machine and get whatever is available.

30. I called Mr Chetan and informed him that I will like to go for WF8652NFV model washing machine in replacement. He said it is okay and he will check the availability and difference amount to be paid.
              31. He called up and informed that the piece is available and I am supposed to pay additional 7280 Rs. This was a real mess as Mr. Bhattacharya had informed me to pay only 1000 to 1500 Rs. This time Mr. Bhattacharya’s commitment of Rs 1000 to 1500 failed.
              32. I hanged up the phone and called Mr Bhattacharya on his mobile number. He said he will check the situation and revert.
              33. He called me back and said that:
              1. The prices have risen in 1 year. If I want WF8652NFV – I need to pay Rs.7280.
              2. I can select any machine that I want which is at lower price (Might be a top loading or less capacity – 5.5 kgs front load machine.)
              3. He offered me to wait for 10 more days so he can repair my existing machine.
              4. He informed me that had it been the same model being available I had not to pay a single rupee.
              34. He asked me inform me what option do I need to go about.
              • My aged mother was ill. I waited for more than 1 month for my machine to be repaired. I was in no situation to wait for 10 more days.
              • Why should I go for smaller capacity or top loading machine? I paid for the best priced machine available at the time I purchased.
              Having no option I decided to pay more – pay Rs.7280 for a replacement washing machine which did not had Ag+ Silver Wash. I some how arranged for the difference amount and called Mr. Chetan to get me the replacement. I told him that the amount Rs.728i is too high and unjustified. I requested to him to look into the matter and get some approval for the remaining amount. He said that he will try. He then sent the new washing machine.
              35. Now that I have received the machine from Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd and I also have paid extra 7280 Rs. I think that the whole time I have being fooled and cheated by the company Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd and its emplooyes.

I feel:
              • I paid Rs. 22400 for buying a machine which stopped working only in 11 months.
              • I followed up for not less that 25 times on phone and email for the repair.
              • I bought an inferior product in replacement by paying another Rs.7280.
              • I feel I am been cheated & fooled by Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

All decisions I took for accepting the replacement with additional 7280 Rs. Were affected by following reasons:
              • My machine was idle for 35 days
              • I made more them 25 calls for follow up
              • Technicians commitment of 7 days failed
              • Customer care center did not give accurate information of time frame on parts arrival
              • Mr. Chetans several commitments failed for time line.
              • Mr. Bhattacharyas commitment of Rs 1000 to 1500 failed.
              • My mother was ill and I desperately needed a Washing Machine
              • I could not trust and wait for 10 more days ( As per Mr Bhattacharya) that the part will be imported from some other country.

I want my money back because I think that Rs7280 taken by Samsung under a warranty replacement is totally Unjustifiable. I request to kindly look into the matter as I feel that company has taken wrong charges in name of difference amount from me. I hereby submit the entire case details and required documents attached herewith.

Yours Truly,

Vinay Shah
              Contact No.:- [protected]

Samsung/ Monitor — poor and bad service by samsung

I had logined complaint against my samsung CRT monitor on 14th Aprl. No solution found from the samsung engineers to till date 29th april.. they are not serious to their work. if they can not satisfy their customer. stop this non-sense customer care and service engineers . i would say that samsung is bad bad bad service provider company to their customers and products...

Samsung — All Products are bad

My samsung window ac, samsung bio fresh refrigerator, samsung dvd player & samsung washing machine all products i have purchased of this company, all of the products have broken down twice in between 1 to 2 years, i have repair all these products with huge service charges and product price.Please do not buy samsung products at all.

The same thing happened to my Samsung Washing machine, it is a worst product, they informed me to replace the machine with in 2+ years.
              Please don't buy Samsung Washing Machine..
              Worst service and product...

Notice

HORRABLE TO USE SAMSUNG: I had bought with cash Samsung mobile (Samsung star 3G) GTS5603, with IMEI NO. [protected] on 6TH November 2009 from Tele world, Pritam Pura, Delhi. From 15th November it started to give problem with no network signal and on 20th November there was no network. I take it to shopkeeper we purchased. He is also not entertaining us properly. He didn’t had customer care number of Samsung mobile, didn’t had phone numbers of service center, giving me excuse that my SIM card is too old and he didn’t had any standby phone . I submitted set to shopkeeper on Saturday evening and he sends it to Samsung service center with service number WA[protected]. From Tuesday onwards first I call to Samsung customer care number then they gave me number of service centre. I am continuously calling but not getting any proper response. Instead of doing my business I was abusing myself to purchase this phone which irritated me a lot. All of your executives give promise of calling back in fifteen minutes but doesn’t call back. It is really ridiculous. I am having very busy schedule and my all work runs on mobile phone. I bought this set because of its so much advertisements, facilities and goodwill of company. Instead of being comfortable, this phone as well as your management wasted my lots of time, money, concentration, and most important thing is faith on Samsung electronics.
              Please take proper action against this problem otherwise I will take help of consumer court as well as paper and electronic media.
              Nitin Singhal
              DELHI
              26.11.2009

SAMSUNG PRODUCT — Poor service & bad technical support

Dear Sir;

This is Engr. Akram Qureshi from Mumbai, I bought an Samsung Product; Refrigerator, LCD TV and Washing Machine from Mumbai based Samsung dealer Vijay Sales in Month of April 2009.

I launched a Complain at Costumer Service of Vijay Sales on 25 Oct 2009, on following product.

1. LCD color and Sound had a problem.
              2. Paint peel-off and corroded at the bottom of refrigerator front side.

As per Samsung Warranty policy if any manufacture defect or workmanship we should get an replacement ( if I am not wrong)

I am really frustrated with the Samsung Customer Care on Poor service & bad technical support and refusing for repair or replacement of defective refrigerator.

On LCD they replace the spare parts which is also not acceptable to me, because within 3 months if you need to have a repair on any product what do you mean of this, I request Samsung to look into this matter too.

Please look into our Complain and help us.

Engr. Akram Qureshi
              Maq Neon , Mumbai.
              Mobile. 0091-[protected]
              0091- [protected]
              E-Mail. [protected]@gmail.com
              Hi all

what made me to put a feedback/review of my Samsung Front Load Washing Machine (WF8652SEA) is the pathetic after sale support and poor product quality offered by Samsung.

Few months After buying this piece of junk, i realised that the machines is making a lot of noise no matter which wash cycle you put it into.The Noise is so loud you will feel
              you will start feeling like as you are in a manufacturing unit or some factory.
              when i called customer care i was shocked that the person sitting on other end is merely having any knowledge of the product and is concern about just giving you a complaint No.
              And the scene started worsen day by day as i use to call their executives and every person use to give me some other persons no.
              as a result my machine is still facing the issue and nobody came to repair it.

Few months later a Rat got inside my machine as there is no proper guard or mesh provided by manufacturer, In case i[censored] see in LG a very tough net of thick plastic is covering the bottom of the machine.
              as a result the rat damaged the Detergent tray of my machine hence whenever i start my machine water starts leaking out of it.
              Same thing was reported to the concern person and the Answer i got was "SIR WE DON'T HAVE SPARE DETERGENT TRAY FOR THIS PARTICULAR MODEL, I HAVE CHECKED ALL OVER INDIA"
              Isn't it very funny Such a big brand having a Global business is not having a spare Tray in a country...

My experience after using this samsung product, I lost my faith on the company and also realised that this brand can go to any extend to compete with it's rival LG eventhough they stands nowhere in front of LG.

Purpose of writing my experience is to prevent you people from getting misguided by only seeing the attractive looking samsung machine and straight away going to buy it.
              pls don't waste your hardly earned money on samsung washing machines as i have done by going against my friends advise, better to go for other brand, prefferebly LG having an excellen customer support.

beware of attractive discounts given by company going to introduce in coming festival and better go for a gud product.

I don't want u people to suffer and undergo the pain as i've gone...rest is up to you.

sincerely yours

Vijay

I think Samsung product is very bad Samsung is a Global Company but his customer services & coustomer relations is very bad i suggested in indian people - PLEASE AVIOD SAMSUNG PRODUCT.

NOTE- THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL OPENION.

Sandeep Mishra
              Contact No-[protected]

There is "Ch" sign is shown in the control panel, and up down temparature button is not working,...
                Actually the problem is
                in freezer part the ice tubes tray was broken and also side tray also broken.
                in below...
                dear sir, i mailed u yesterday regarding the prize money won, after i got ur msg i.e. "CONGRATS U HAVE WON 250,00 POUNDS...
                DEAR SIR/MADAM
                i had submitted a imei [protected] - SAMSUNG STAR MOBILE ( NEWLY PURCHASED FROM HOTSPOT) AT HOTSPOT...

I had purchased a cell phone in june 2008 of samsung with network of virgin mobile after using this around 1 month i face some problem which is mentoined below-
                (1) when i have to charge my cell phone i have to keep it switch off even thereis no battery but when i put it on charging in switch on mod it shows battery full.
                (2) during charging if light had gone than its stop charging than i hav to again repeat the same process.
                (3) keypad light atomatically off than i have to remove battery from the phone than again start the phone.
                FOR this i visited the samsung service centre 5 times but they denied to change my cell phone even they are not able to solve my problems.plz help me.you know in todays world how much phone is important.i m facing a lot problems.

kshama rani
                faridabad

Samsung Mobile — Phone is not working Properly

I brought Samsung Star touch phone Model No.S 5233
                IMEI No.354369/03/007324/2 on dated 08/06/09 of Rs. 9800/- and just after a month i started facing a problem with this phone.

when ever i recieve or make a call every time on the other end a person is not able to hear me it goes blank and i can hear his/her voice properly this problem i am facing in each call

i gave it in samsung service centre to resolve the problem but after getting repaired the problem is same and even i am facing worse condition than earlier...

i have incurred a good amount of money to buy that phathetic phone model... and company service center is not able to help me out..

If i can get any solution for that i will be highly obeliged as on daily basis i am keep on loosing so many important things which i am need to be in touch. It's becoming a moral and mental harrasment for me..

Please suggest or advice...

Virgin Mobile — phone is not working

Don't be stupid buy any virgin phone.

In March I buy virgin phone bearing no [protected] from market only because of call rates are cheap.
                but my friend don't do mistake to buy virgin phone.

In march 2009 I buy same phone from market but till today i repair so many times but not working properly.
                I call to authorities to lodge the complaint but no response

Now I keep this phone for my children s for playing it.

NOW I REQUEST THE PEOPLE DON'T BUY ANY VIRGIN PHONE

Thanks & Regards

Ahmed ( Delhi)

We purchased Samsung mobile model no F-309 s.no A[protected]c30 purchased date 31August 2009. My phone is not working properly
                01. Network problem.
                02. Voice problem.
                03. Battery backup only 2.5hour
                So please suggest me & given me Okhla nearest services center adders? & Change My Mobile?

Thanks & Regards

Ashok
                i have a samsung metro 3110T . i m purchase this mobile on 2/03/2010 from chembur . in handset a not able hear voice properly even whenever i making a call to someone else on that time also facing this problem.
                so please help me out for same. and send me nearest service center address & number .
                Mobile Number : [protected]

Samsung — Monitor Problem [Resolved]

Samsung/ Monitor Complaints - Monitor Problem
                  View all Samsung/ Monitor complaints
                  Samsung/ Monitor
                  Posted:...
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I have Purchased One samsung refrigerator model No.RA19WBPR1/XTL from samsung Dealer namely Mittal Electronics,Akola.After...

I had given my HDD for recovery to the mumbai office . I was quoted 12 ,000 for the same . Since I didnt want to get it done I asked for the HDD back . But I got the hard disk after 10 day and tampered. When I checked with other agency for recovery I was told the hard disk is damaged and the data can not be recovered. I am shocked at the un ethical behaviour by samsung service centre. I have lost some vital and important data , due to the greed and un proffessionalism of some people . But I wish Samsung does something about this as all this activity is going on under the banner of Samsung which claims to have high proffessional ethics. I am throughly dis appointed

I have purchased samsung star. A company says that this mobile support java software, but I have so many java software in...

I have in my possession at my residence, 3 Samsung 1.5 ton Window Air conditioners. I called Samsung...