Shifa Hr Services - Chor And Fraud Company — fraud and cheap company i lost my money

wasim585 on May 10, 2018
Hi every one due to mr. Gagan saraf alias gagan soni alas karan soni, i ahve destroyed my future, i am graduate with h. M degree. He said to me i will be work as f & b executive in taj hotel. I have paid for this promise 50000. Rs to him personally.

Right now i am working here as a mori boy here.
I have submitted my adhar card original and all certificates.
Please help me to get our from here.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Such a Big fraud Consultancy. All are cheaters is working there. I have lost my money. No job.
Hi every one Due to Mr. Gagan Saraf alias Gagan Soni alas Karan Soni, I have also destroyed my future, I am graduate with H.M degree. He said to me I will be work as Waiter executive in Taj hotel. I have paid for this promise 10000. rs to him personally.

Right now I am working here as a Mori Boy here.
I have submitted my Adhar card original and all certificates.
Please help me to get our from here.
Fraud Company Fraud people is working there. They dont give any job only taking the money.
It's a really cheap company.. I am also cheated by Gagan Soni...
Fake promise job
Chor Compay chor log Sab paise lete hai aur kaam bhi nhi dete mera to doob gya bhai log aap apna mat doobao Goregaon e ka office bhi band kar dia in logo ne...

bahut Galat kia mere sath inhone.
Koi to help karo
Fake placement fake people ...I met many times with them in Goregaon east . Totally Bakwas
Salle chor Company wale office band kar die paisa lekar bhag gye aur bante hai aapne aapko HR.

Gagan chutiya saale waiter ki job laga raha tha harami kahi ka but lagaya nhi paisa bhi le gya ...

Shifa Hr Services - Chor And Fraud Company - fraud and cheap company i lost my money

Company:Shifa Hr Services - Chor And Fraud Company