Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com reviews & complaints (3721)

There is a girl in shine.com on this no. [protected] she called me that for DPS school they are hiring so u need to do registration she gave me her scanner and also whatsapp no[protected] for payment and said this amount is refundable, so i gave 500 rupees then she asked 4000 when i denied to give and asked to return back my 500 rupees she said mam it will come in 5 days now i
She is ignoring my dam calls.
I will screw her
HER NAME IS Diksha

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Team Shine

Indigo airline fake job ...my money loss total amount 39000 thousand so please recover my money

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Narendra Jangam, i registered on shine.com few weeks back. I received a call from...

Yesterday I got cal from shine.com they charged me 3000 rs and than other charges around 20000 for job portal services . I HAVE FALSE COMMINTMENT BEFORE paying and false information about the services.As I called them to cancel my services they didn't respond.

So I urge you to look in this and help me to get my money back.

Manpreet Singh
      Dear Manpreet,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are a paid member of shine learning then please share the registered email id and contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

I applied for job in shine.com. They asked me for 3000 Rs for registration. I paid the amount. Later, they asked me to pay...
        My name is Madhu. After talking to Ms. Ankita Yadav[protected], I deposited Rs 1600 in your account on 28 October...
        I had complained about this fraud to shine and no problem was solved . 3 years back it happened in 2018. They gave me documents to fill and dint even gave my money back and no confirmation letter.

Mzwr's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 8, 2021
        I had registered on shine.com. Soon after the registration next I started getting calls for job. I still have their contact numbers.
        One person was Sumit vats his contact no : +919773946640

Ritika sharma +918447211063
        Other name not known +917838337363

Their mail ids were:
        [email protected]
        [email protected]
        Mzwr's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 8, 2021
        I had forwarded my CV on [email protected]

In was charged in the name of verification and other proces for job. little by little and the amount turns into ts 45530....

To fill form of Rs100 for job... They deducted Rs32, 000 from my account...

Team Shine

+[protected] this person taken my money...
            Dear Shine team, I would request an emergency refund due to a family crisis.
            Dear Maám,

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the email you have submitted.

We are looking into your issue raised on your services. We will respond to you shortly and we request you to bear with us in the interim.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Shine.com — Shine.com Fraud calls and charged for unwanted services

It is to bring at your notice that i have received a call from shine.com on 01.11.2021 asking to provide job service matching...
              I have recieved a call from Shine.com on 30/10/2021. And they said with a one time registration fee of 3292.00 they will take...
              I received a call from shine.com executive and i trusted on shine organisation and proceeded to pay registration charge and...
              Hi there... This is me Sumesh From Kerala.
              I'm a shine user past some years.

Today i get a call from...
              Agent called me and told me to pay Rs 3292 to keep my CV alwaays at the top. After paying the amount, they again asked for...
              I paid 1, 90, 000 for this job. I get offerletter of pacific oil and gas singapore. The caller name is pankaj.. I have full documents about this transactions and mail datas.
              [protected] this is the caller number

contact me.

info.[protected]@bk.ru

Shine .com, shine paid services scammed 70K ₹ and not even providing services and responding my calls.

Team Shine

Your CV has been Shortlisted for Telecom hiring for Back Office. For Interview Call Ruhi Verma-[protected] sent via shine.com...

Shine.com — Overcharged : Need Immediate Refund of Money

My wife has registered for a Job search services with Shine.com on 21/10/2021.

Initially they charged Rs 4800/-,...