Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

On 3/08/2021 have received a call from Swaroop Singh Shine.com job site for Shine.com paid service. Asked me that some amount...

My self manoj warhade i was purchase shine premium service on 6 July shine team mr Abishek singh and u spend 100K money and he told me will get the interview within 7 days but now nobody is picking phone and there is not any feedback from team they blocked my no also.

Now i want to return back my money
Aug 04, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
It's all business done by woohoo gift card company in the name of qwikcilver solution benglore. You can go and check there google review, so please go and register FIR against them. It will help you. Or 2nd option do there social media publicity. Only this way they will stop this nonsense and you will get your money back.

Ast day shine.com executive offer for featured profile at worth Rs. 3000+. Today I have received the call from relationship...
    Today shine.com executive offer for featured profile at worth Rs. 3000+. Today I have received the call from relationship...
    I am looking for opportunities in the IT field to boost my career. I had uploaded my resumes on various portals and Shine...
    I got call from shine.com for paid job service initially the told it's for 2000 rupees the another person call and send a...
    I got a phone call from Shine.com ( Customer Executive - Pooja) since 3 - 4 days for Shine paid resume services @ Rs 3292/-...

I got call from shine.com for paid job service initially the told it's for 3600 rupees the another person call and send a link and said that is for registration only for activation you need to pay again, once if I pay for the link again he send other link and asking to pay again otherwise you will loose the money, like this he collected 3 payments totally 33000 and again he sends 4th link to pay. not informed anything about the total package.iasked for refund but he is very rude after getting payments
    I don't want this service I need my amount refund
    Jul 30, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    exact same thing happened to me bro now I keep calling and nobody answers these shine people are frauds and I am searching for people like you so we can file a class suit against them, i[censored] want u can contact me.
    Mishti7Oy's reply, Aug 6, 2021
    [email protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

Last day shine.com executive offer for featured profile at worth Rs. 3000+. Today I have received the call from relationship...
      My name is rakesh kumar maiti, a week ago shine.com employee named karan from noida called me from [protected] for axis bank...

I received a computer generated call from shin.com they told me to press 1 if You want to receive call from shin.com executive for receiving job opportunity, representative called me and ask to buy life time subscription for rs. 3027/- after payment, they are demanding other charges near about 2000 to 3000 for profiling and resume formation which I don't need.
      As mr. mohit had told me that sir you don't need to pay any charges after the subscription charges everything is included in that.
      It's a big fraud which Mr. Mohit has done with me, he has cheated me.

I request to shine.com please refund my hard earned money

Mr. Mohit ( Representative )
      Phone no. [protected]

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a computer generated call from shin.com they told me to press 1 if to receive call from shin.com executive for receiving job opportunity, representative called me and ask to buy life time subscription for rs. 3027/- after payment, they are demanding other charges near about 2000 to 3000 for profiling and resume formation which I don't need.
        It's a big fraud which Mr. Amit has done with me, he has cheated me.

Mr. Amit ( Representative )

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sir i need action on shine.com and their representatives, they are cheating to people in such a pandemic situation.

they are not receiving call also.

A lady named Jyothi called & requested to fill a form & mentioned there will be a minimum amount of registration fee which...

I have paid the lot of money to shine regarding job and after took the money they are not responding my phone and also they are not send me any job offer I was Contact with mr Abhishek Singh and now I am calling him but he is not picking my phone and not sending anything. They are sending me useless job requirements which is not releated to me

[protected]@gmail.com

Hi I'm lehar agarwal on 21st July I received a msg of job which was about typing and hand writing job they provide me with all details of their company like they sent me copyright and all for work they are me security fee of rs 2100 even I paid that trusting them i did their there work n submitted it but now they are not giving my salary they are asking me to refer and pay more amt of rs 3550 and even that I paid they said they will give me of rs 13200 as my salary but they are not giving it since two days I'm asking them the girl who messaged me her name was HR divya n for salary the girl messaged me was HR sapna and they asked me to pay amt to Rahul singh I paid total amt of rs 5650/- I need my money back I request shine.com to look into this problem and give me a solution of it. It would be really very thankful o[censored]h company name is FUTURE CARRER SOLUTION It was from Bihar..
            Jul 27, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I need my money back ask them to pay back orelse I will file a case against them n AGAINST shine.com also
            And i.m ready to fight against you guys you people are fraud.
            [protected]@gmail.com

One of the person called from yesterday to register the amount for Job his name is pradeep from shine his no.is [protected], anyone guide how can I trust? and shine.com service is good.
              Jul 27, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opted and paid for an online course GB+BB via shine (ISEL global) paying Rs. 16520 dated 3rd feb, when enquired came...

Shine.com is a fraud site, as they are taking money and not activating services this has happed to me on 23rd July, i took below packages worth of 34 k.

Caller Name is Sachin and his Manager is Kuldeep, these people highly fraud people, be careful.

Also you can notice that there is no contact number given in Shine.com...this makes it clear on fraudulent.

Application Booster Package
                "Education Verification Plus Package 2
                My Job Thought Report"
                "Job Profile Verification Plus Package 2
                Executive Level Resume Writing Services
                Featured Profile"
                Jul 26, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Can you pls mail me there fraud we will take together action against them, i had also lost my money. Pls we will do together something.
                My mail is [protected]@gmail.com

I don't want to avail any services and neither do I want to activate them.. Please refund my money
                  Jul 26, 2021

[protected]@gmail.com

I want to complaint against Shine learning as was informed clearly that I am a working professional and cannot attend evening...