Shine.com

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (3104)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

S
Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh
I applied for work from home job data typing/entry and sent a file to my mail I’d and I done work and I sent...

R
San Francisco, United States
Got a call from Manoj, Shine.com from [protected] & again[protected] number for resume booster package 3292, once paid again there another executive called for to 7200 for background check, resume update. All false promises.Asked to refund but no response
Resume booster package 3292

[Nov 26, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for availing services from shine learning.

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your discussion with our concern team member, hope all your concern has been resolved.

Request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

S
    Singapore, Singapore
    I wasn't informed during the registration process that I will have to pay extra charges for verification.

I was informed that 3020 is the amount I need to pay entirely for the whole process.

I will require a refund immediately

[Nov 25, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Ma'am

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

H
      Nov 20, 2020
      Seattle, United States
      To whomsoever it may concern.

I HANZEL DAVID had registered with shine.com and uploaded his resume for a suitable...

As per mention on subject i paid rs 9800 aprox before 10month and his executive commitment give me srvice is below:-
      1.Weekly giveinterview call as per your requirement.
      2.Linkdin profile services.
      3.Resume builder (modify and 1 copy for me )
      4.Education verification.

But till date no responce from company

[Nov 20, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

Nov 20, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        Dear sir me vinay singh my registered email ID [protected]@gmail.com and number [protected]; [protected].
        All payment debited...

Nov 19, 2020
        Delhi, Delhi
        Dear reader, I bought a Shine package for Application Booster which is a combo of Application highlighter( for job Applications to be boosted and highlighted by Shine), and Resume booster(Resume sent to 1000+ consultants by Shine) dated 22 Oct 2020 worth INR 3292 valid for 6 months only.
        I was promised to assign a dedicated service manager and my resume will be highlighted and boosted by team shine however till date none from Shine bothers to call me and boost my resume and help me.

[Nov 19, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
          Nov 18, 2020
          San Francisco, United States
          I got a call from an executive from Shine.com to activate paid service for provide job opportunity and asked to make a payment...

Nov 18, 2020
          Kolkata, West Bengal
          Hi sir, i am avijit ghoshal from kolkata. I had got call from atul singh who is representative of shine com, he assured me that guaranteed job on behalf of money rs 76000. It happened on month of april. After not getting any interview call or guaranteed job, i had mailed complaints mail against them. But till now not getting any solution. I have already their voice call, mail, message for proof against them. Please help me out. I am helpless.

[Nov 18, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Documents of Money receiving ...

Shine.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, we would like to notify you that you had opted the service in 2019 and all the service has been expired as the validity of the service was completed.

Also, we are neither a recruitment firm nor a consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a platform that is used by consultants, companies, and recruiters to find the right match for an opening. A job/interview is not guaranteed, please understand we only help you boost your chances of employment, but in the end, getting the job depends on you, your skills, etc.

Dear Team,
          We have voice call recording of your executive He gave me word for Guaranteed job . Besides that I have informed you regarding it through mail . i had not get any service from you . If you not return my money, i will submit all your mailing documents with voice record to Consumer forum and do a legal case against you regarding this cheating work. Send you legal notice soon .
          abhijitgsl's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 6, 2021

L
            Nov 17, 2020
            Istanbul, Turkey
            First I've received calls from shine.com Mr Manoj Kumar. They were offering Singapore visa. They were asked to pay money for...

Nov 17, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Mene shine.com se pad service liya but abhi tak mujhe ek bhi rekruter ka koi call nahi aaya nahi mujhe 5 se jyada job notification recive hui or koi bhi emloyee mera call utha nahi raha he or mail ke bhi revert nahi aa rahe he

[Nov 17, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
              Nov 12, 2020
              Raichur, Karnataka
              Respected Sir,
              It is to bring to your attention Shine Jobs is doing unethical business with paid jobs service and...

Nov 11, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I got a call which was providing me job jn amazon.they asked me to desposit 1700/- Ruppees and then they also asked further 5500/- rupees once i cleared the test..this amount was for laptops they will provide..i want to know that can shine company verify the number which i have attached in file.is this a fraud call.
              I have got calls from riya saying
              I have got calls from riya saying

[Nov 11, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Nov 10, 2020
                Tokyo, Japan
                Hi Team,

on 10-NOV-2020,
                +91 [protected] Prashanth
                He advised me for the paid service at shine....

Nov 7, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                I recieved a call from Rahul Kumar ([protected] )and Arjun singh ([protected] ) both of them took money from me and told me that your amount is refundable and will be refunded by 3rd of November and its not yet refunded.
                This Rahul Kumar started from 200 rupees as a registration fees and then asked me to pay 2850 rupees and then 4650 rupees and was asking again and Again and then he claimed that he is proceeding with the refund and for that refund process he took almost 1, 60, 000 rupees and still he is asking me money and then you will get the refund.
                Email id which was used for conversation is- shine.[protected]@outlook.com
                And [protected]@shine.com

Shine.com is very bad platform, people are playing with the money and not even providing the job in return.
                Pathetic service and behaviour by shine.com team
                Shine.com is doing fraud with candidates
                I want my refund back.

[Nov 07, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  Collected 30000 by cheating and calling continuously by S GAURAV and no and ntg about job so he not rcvving call not replying also not refunding also so i[censored] wont refund i will go to consumer court and lodge complient on S Gaurav and cheating company shine .com
                  Collected 30000 by cheating

Updated by harchu Nov 06, 2020 Still money sent proof is der refund soon its good r else i will go to media

Singapore, Singapore
                    Request a refund and take action on that company frauds:
                    I was registered in Shine.com with my resume for job on 5th...

R
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I have taken the Paid service from Shine.com close to 44000 of services for previous employment verification, Portfolio writing and Resume services and some useless course which will not add any value to my career, but I want to say despite of plenty of correction in y Resume your Team is not responding well totally disgusting. So request you please refund my money back if possible if not I will think that I have donated my money in poverty trust. Totally Disgusting

[Nov 06, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Despite of this after taking 44000 on next day I received a call that there is no interview guarantee. and one of the employee said paisa mat dekho sir ye aap apne job k liye kar rahe ho...bloody ###
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2020

B
                      Nov 5, 2020
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      Hello there, I was trying to purchase some of their few products. So when I tried through their website chat option which...
                      Nov 4, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I got a call from one of shine representative asking about my account on shine.com and pushing for a paid subscription. br...