Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 8

Hii sir I applied for Dubai job but I didn’t get my job and I canceled my process they asking me for that charges and Ofter that they didn’t refund and they given they team of aboard contact I talke to them but he asking me also amount I paid that also but always they asking me amount if you pay this we will refund immediately like this they told me but still they’re not refund still they need file charges penalty charges, he told me if you complain next I’ll do you don’t have any future like this he’s blackmailing me so please help me . Thank you.
Jul 28, 2022
Jun 24, 2022
Shine.com Customer Care's response

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine

Network issues 2-3 times a week. They always say its fiber cut and they are working on it. I don’t its only problem with my area(Changa, Thiruvanathapuram).

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name.

We request you to please share the contact details, so that we can track the order and address your issues.

Shine.com — Shine.com shine Learning- Scamming candidates

I was unaware of so many services to be bought when I was initially being briefed by the relative personnel.

- Future payments were kept hidden by the person and were only disclosed by the personnel only when payment was done.
      for example: when i confirmed my payment of Rs. 5192 which was termed as a *COMPULSORY PAYMENT* by the personnel, I was told that there was another payment which is a *COMPULSORY PAYMENT* of Rs....
      They called me & Asked for the payment for registration on shine for the purpose of Application Booster Package.

chaturvedi, Rajesh -[protected]

Sonalika -[protected]

this are Calling Numbers, giving fake commitments & asking for more payments.

kindly take the stringent actions, so they will not cheat to other needy persons
      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of an email id. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can trace the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

I received a call from an agent of shine.com and they offered me that if I pay 2005 rupees registration amount then they will help me to find a job for me and I paid them 2005 rupees after that they demanding more money of 5000 rupees in the name of they make my resume according to the requirements of the recruiter but in the start they dont let me know for this another amount and now I don't want any service from shine.com and I want my registration amount back.

Shine.com — Shine.com looted Rs. 14,099 from me

In the process of a new job search, I applied some fake job posting by shine.com. After applying to them some of their representative approached me and saying if I pay Rs.5840, they will prepare resume and other documentation work and make my resume visible to the recruiters. After paying Rs. 5840, some other person called me asked for Rs. 8259 for resume writing. In that call he told that the previous amount(5840) is not for resume writing....

Mercadoria enviada em desacordo com a descrição do produto diz que tem renda e bordados, veio somente uma estampa no tecido nada como a foto ilustrativa inclusive o tamanho fora da medida que eu pedi numero da ordem de pedido[protected] ou ANNGZK943 de 13
          /05/2022 como faço para fazer devolução, Favor me responder Urgente pois já mandei diversos e*mail e não obtive resposta Obs. tentei mandar foto do produto mais não consegui. meu cel. para contato[protected]
          Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to our complaint, we would request you to please share your complaint in English as we are unable to understand your concern.

Team Shine

I have paid an amount of 3327.71 rs to shine on 14/6/22 and further paid an amount of 5320.70 rs on 15/6/22. The information provided by the person from shine.com over telephone was misleading. They said that this payment will include all of their premium services and I’ll have to pay nothing else but 5 min later the person again asked for 9556 rs. When I refused for that the person persistently asked me to pay the money but I strongly refused and asked for refund of all of my money. The person refused for refund saying that shine.com don’t provide refund. They provide misleading information. I don’t want their services and want refund of my money. Kindly help me get my money back.
            Kapil Kumar
            Jun 16, 2022

Greetings from shine learning.

We would like to notify you that you are our most valuable customer, therefore; you might get calls from our sales representative proposing any other paid services at an attractive price and it is up to you whether to avail or not.

Moreover, we are neither a recruitment firm nor a consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a platform that is used by consultants, companies, and recruiters to find the right match for an opening. A job/interview is not guaranteed, please understand we only help you boost your chances of employment, but in the end, getting the job depends on you, your skills, etc.

We deeply value your relationship with shine learning and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Jun 21, 2022
            Updated by Kaps271
            Kapil Kumar
            Jun 21, 2022
            Updated by Kaps271
            No resolution provided

Shine.com — I am complaining about misinformation

Today dated 14.06.2022 I got a call from Shine.com on my number [protected] regarding a job placement and the caller's name was Vicky Goyal. I was offered a job placement offer by him by paying 4, 683 INR after a long discussion we concluded that if I pay the said amount, I would get a job through shine.com. considering the conversation I got convinced and paid the amount. after 20 minutes I got a call from their other department and the guy...

Shine.com — Harassment at SHINE JOB PORTAL due to Relationship Manager of Sine.com Umesh

Dear all,
              According to E-mail communication and telephonic conversation with Mr. Sahil of SHINE JOB PORTAL
              I paid Rs.3292/- last Saturday dated 11.06.2022 at 4.45 p.m.(reference order id:IN20220611_672878_164515). Sahil told me this amount is required for registration purpose to generate interview id and this will be attached with my CV. After payment was done then he told me that Relationship Manger Umesh will talk to me....

Shine.com — Premium Services

I am Dilip Vemula registered my self on Shine for Premium Services. First I got a call from shine and to pay 3292 amount for Profile Highlighter and Resume Services. After I paid the amount I got a call from shine asking about my profile and I have updated the same. They have informed my that they need to get my education checked and job profile checked, they did not mention any amount to be paid towards verification, but they have sent me...

Shine.com — Asked to pay 15000 more to start services even after paying 3500 for premium account

I was asked to pay ₹ 3327.71 for the premium services in Shine.com when i was looking for a job, i was busy at the moment but the guy kept on pushing me to pay the amount then only on call while he clearly pointed out that i won't be paying even a single rupee after this as i proceeded further. So i paid the amount (ss attached). After 2-3 days i got a call from my relationship manager that was assigned to me and he told me that he is getting...

One of the telecaller named Ambika (contact no. [protected]) called me and giving me options for paid services, when I told her that I am not interested in paid services, she told me to "delete my profile from shine.com"

Is this the right approach of handling the customers. Paid service is an option or it has to be taken by all the customers??

Please give some training to your employees that how they should deal with the customers.

Very shameful way of handling customer services.
              Jul 14, 2022
              Jun 11, 2022
              Shine.com Customer Care's response

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name.If you are a paid client then please share the contact details so that we can connect and address your issues.

Http://services-shine.com/register.php
                Dear

Entry Level Profile, Your profile will be activated and you will
                received a call for an interview. Before the interview, you will have to
                do a registration for the reference id. For which you have to pay only
                10 rupees.

Registration Link: http://services-shine.com/register.php

Thanks & Regards
                Saurabh

Jul 14, 2022
                Jun 10, 2022

Shine.com — Paid but service not received

But i don't want that RM shiva on call.
                  He is a scam
                  IN20220604_670073 Education verification Plus PackageTransaction ID: IN20220531_[protected]_[protected]
                  What services you are giving me after paying for education and Professional services.
                  He said I will receive a link where I need to upload my documents.
                  I haven't received yet.
                  I don't want your service. Please refund my money.
                  He just...

Shine.com — Fake jobs And not verified Jobs

I was searching for job on Google when I shaw a website shine.com where they offer so many jobs I created my profile in the website and submitted my resume after few days I received a message from shine.com and It says that there are recruitment for freshers and MNC jobs in All India and provided contact details of a person named Aditya Roy who said that you have to don't pay any money before the job confirmation then I received a mail which...
                  I am sorry to inform you that on 30th of May, i accidentally given a ring back to your number and under the pretext of document upload, your manager named Pankaj had made me many online payment one after the other...Finally only i could make out that same was near to 2 lakhs and none of the commitments were kept post that..Since this is a financial burden on me, please do the needfull to refund the amount ..Or else i am planning to move to consumer court as i got all the call recordings..Expecting a positive reply from your side at the earliest

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your concern, the same has been shared with the concern team member, they will get back to you shortly.

Team Shine

Shine.com — Scam by the name of Shine. Scammers will ruin Shine's reputation so it's better if you do something bout them

Beware!!!

Got a call today from a lady claiming to be from shine. She must have looked my profile from the real Shine, and offer to provide extra service where they will update my profile so more companies could see, , ,

At first I said NO to paid services but then she said it's just 10 rupees which is not so much. She thn shared this link on my WhatsApp www.shinejobregister.com and ask me to register there...

Shine.com — Call from shine.com Misleading and I lost my 66000 from job consultancy

Hii, I am Divya Iyer I got a call from shine.com on 22 nd April 2022 at around 1 o clock he told me that I am shortlisted and he will lined up my interview in three banks HDFC Bank, icici bank and Axis bank..for that I have to pay rupees 29 for registration..at that moment I was not convinced..but somehow he convinced me and he send me a link on my whatsapp and on call he guided me to fill the form.i filled the form..when I pressed the next...

Hi Team,

I received a call from shine.com and they mentioned they are providing resume services and job offers from top MNC and they asked me to pay an amount of Rs.3292 as the charges.

Later I received a call stating Rs.3292 is just for registration, again you need to pay 11000 to get your resume verified.

Kindly raise a complaint on this company and please process for my refund.

I have attached the invoice copy with this complaint.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandhini Samarapuri
                    Dear Nandhini,
                    We would like to apologize for the trouble you have an experienced with us recently.Here are the answers we have discussed.
                    -Furthermore, you are our most valuable customer, therefore; you might get calls from our sales representative proposing any other paid services at an attractive price and it is up to you whether to avail or not.
                    -You have enrolled in the below services of shine learning.
                    Application Booster Package
                    -We are neither a recruitment firm nor a consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a platform that is used by consultants, companies, and recruiters to find the right match for an opening. A job/interview is not guaranteed, please understand we only help you boost your chances of employment, but in the end, getting the job depends on you, your skills, etc.