Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

On 14th July' 21, I got a call from an executive from shine.com ( HT Media Group ) for paid services and I paid Rs 3292/-...
I got several calls from Shine.com for job opening & they were asking for money around 2000/- to activate emoloyee id.br...

Today they called me and told that i will get an interview from Aditya Birla Group so i hv to pay 3000 rs for that. I paid and they told me the interview questions. Later they asked me 5050 rs for document verification. I paid that also. Sir, i need the refund. Please help me

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Can you pls mail me there fraud we will take together action against them, i had also lost my money. Pls we will do together something.
    To Shine.com

I am writing this letter to bring it to your knowledge that your sales representatives make false...

On shine representative called me, and told that he is my relationship manager, fist they taken registration amount 3165 iNR.
    then asked me to pay 5000 rs for document verification, and so on .. he asked me for different different facilities for that you you to pay 10000 and 14000 INR..and I have paid all almost 35000rs.
    I request to you please refund my money back or provide high profile service.

regard
    Balkrishna Pawar

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the name of job shine person contacted me, and taken online payments almost 35000rs.
      please justify with.

regards
      Balkrishna pawar

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        First I receive a call from a Girl name Rani shrivastav phone number - [protected]. she said she is calling from safe & secure...
        Hi everyone,

On 16th July 21, I have been called by your executive for registering the paid services at 2005...
        I received a call from shine representative regarding job. They asked me to pay for the one time registration fees Rs 3185....

I have registered with Shine.com for better carrer Opportunities. Some representatives called me for prioritizing and Rs.35000/- Charged and asking for more payment saying otherwise no Service will be provided.

All payments are through fund transfer to HT Account. How can I get refund?
        Jul 16, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Get in the line bro.. They won't refund you no matter what you do.. I've been scammed just like you.
        Mishti7Oy's reply, Jul 27, 2021
        My mail is [email protected]
          Shine rep has contacted me. I told him I am interested in the Oversea jobs. I have paid Rs 3047 for registration to apply...

A bank job details shine.com post my email through. They are saying bank job apply after I pay security money. A job confirmation letter post my email account by hdfc bank. After I pay 6750. But this time no contact me shine.com hr. Please help me
          Jul 16, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          It's all business done by woohoo gift card company in the name of qwikcilver solution benglore. You can go and check there google review, so please go and register FIR against them. It will help you. Or 2nd option do there social media publicity. Only this way they will stop this nonsense and you will get your money back.
          Vrushali Gawand
          [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Team,
            On 18th may 21, I have got registered my profile for paid services at shine.com and I have paid Rs 1500 as registration amount. Now the other person called and asked another amount some of Rs 4500 as document verification. By next day. I got another call from name called gaurav and raju rastogi stating that i need to pay another Rs 7350 as job verification. Without having a second thought i paid all these, since i trust them and i extremely needee a job, in return they assured me that, the amount will refund within 24 hours. afterward he has demanded Rs 10736 for Security deposit for which I have refused, I believe I have been cheated badly, because if at one stretch it was told to pay total amount, I would have not paid and would have quit but now I have paid Rs 13750/-

I am not interested in any services of yours Please arrange to refund my money at the earliest.
            Shikha Shrivastava
            Jul 15, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I just got a call today (15/07/21) from this number [protected], demanding money for the registration to the shine.com. he...

Team,
              On 13th July 21, I have got registered my profile for paid services and I have paid Rs 3185 wide order number CP343144 Today your Relationship Manager called and extracted Rs 4778/-
              CP343830) (on the name of Carrier assessment) further he has extracted Rs7646 CP343833 on the name of Education verification, afterword he has demanded Rs 10736 for Job verification for which I have refused, I believe I have been cheated badly, because if at one stretch it was told to pay total amount, I would have not paid and would have quit but now I have paid rs 12424/- in addition to your Registration of Rs
              3185/- I am not interested in any services of yours Pl arrange to refund my money at the earliest.
              Rajendra Malhotra
              Jul 15, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Well you were let off cheaply.. I've been scammed of all my savings
              allen gavli's reply, Aug 4, 2021
              We should spilt the legal expenses if any..

This person is registered with FNK Associates in Shine.com
                Demands 600 rupees as application fees from candidates.
                Kindly take appropriate action against this person.

aayushsinha18 @outlook.com

Phone - [protected]
                  Mail - [protected]@outlook.com

this person is registered with FNK Associates in Shine.com
                  Demands 600 rupees as application fees from candidates.
                  Kindly take appropriate action against this person.

My mail is [protected]@gmail.com

Shine .com providing detail of candidates to fake consultancy yo cheat people
                    They are taking commission from consultancy
                    Very bad on their part

HI I am Manika Bhardwaj,

I received a call from your executive Name Sahil[protected]he forced me for this plan and as needed of job i have paid for job, i have paid 2000 for this today by transaction id- CP[protected] Order Id - 343371.

Then I received a call from[protected] this number says if you want a job you have to pay 6000 more and we will get you a job in a week.

is this kind of a joke or Shine.com is making some scam .

Pls return my amount i don't want this shine.com service any more .
                      Jul 13, 2021

Vrushali Gawand
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                        I am anupam . I got a call from shine.com
                        They told me to pay the registration amount of of 3652 for registration and...