Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 7

I am sorry to inform you that on 30th of May, i accidentally given a ring back to your number and under the pretext of document upload, your manager named Pankaj had made me many online payment one after the other...Finally only i could make out that same was near to 2 lakhs and none of the commitments were kept post that..Since this is a financial burden on me, please do the needfull to refund the amount ..Or else i am planning to move to consumer court as i got all the call recordings..Expecting a positive reply from your side at the earliest
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your concern, the same has been shared with the concern team member, they will get back to you shortly.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Team Shine

Shine.com — Scam by the name of Shine. Scammers will ruin Shine's reputation so it's better if you do something bout them

Beware!!!

Got a call today from a lady claiming to be from shine. She must have looked my profile from the real Shine, and offer to provide extra service where they will update my profile so more companies could see, , ,

At first I said NO to paid services but then she said it's just 10 rupees which is not so much. She thn shared this link on my WhatsApp www.shinejobregister.com and ask me to register there...

Shine.com — Call from shine.com Misleading and I lost my 66000 from job consultancy

Hii, I am Divya Iyer I got a call from shine.com on 22 nd April 2022 at around 1 o clock he told me that I am shortlisted and he will lined up my interview in three banks HDFC Bank, icici bank and Axis bank..for that I have to pay rupees 29 for registration..at that moment I was not convinced..but somehow he convinced me and he send me a link on my whatsapp and on call he guided me to fill the form.i filled the form..when I pressed the next...

Hi Team,

I received a call from shine.com and they mentioned they are providing resume services and job offers from top MNC and they asked me to pay an amount of Rs.3292 as the charges.

Later I received a call stating Rs.3292 is just for registration, again you need to pay 11000 to get your resume verified.

Kindly raise a complaint on this company and please process for my refund.

I have attached the invoice copy with this complaint.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandhini Samarapuri
    Dear Nandhini,
    We would like to apologize for the trouble you have an experienced with us recently.Here are the answers we have discussed.
    -Furthermore, you are our most valuable customer, therefore; you might get calls from our sales representative proposing any other paid services at an attractive price and it is up to you whether to avail or not.
    -You have enrolled in the below services of shine learning.
    Application Booster Package
    -We are neither a recruitment firm nor a consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a platform that is used by consultants, companies, and recruiters to find the right match for an opening. A job/interview is not guaranteed, please understand we only help you boost your chances of employment, but in the end, getting the job depends on you, your skills, etc.

Team Shine

I got call from shine.com for a job and told that to proceed further i need to pay some 3k registration charges. After that i got call from relationship manager and started live process to and when he started for each and every service asked me to pay to proceed further and i almost paid 80k for the services and again asked me pay 53 k as last step which i was not ok and i told shine im not ok so please cancel my services and refund my money,...

Shine.com — Recruitment fraud

Dear Sir / Madam
      My name is Sri . I registered on 21 May 2022. We have received the call from the Shine executive to avail the job offer services.which I had paid for 3292.
      today representative called me said He is SHiva from Shine at 04:10 PM asked me about my Job preference . he told to avail the Job i would have to get 2 services you need to pay 10560 but before he did not mentions the amount after the again ask for 15704...
      I have been forced to pay for a resume service where shine guys claimed that I will get job opportunity every week. I have paid them fully but there is no respect p inse from shine team now.
      I want my money back
      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to your email, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can track the order and address your issue.

Shine.com — Forcefully made to pay for the services

Worst service this is the second time i have trusted shine and i have similar bad experience which i had 5 years before. I have applied for higlighting my frofile and paid ariund 2.5k and lady said i will be assigned to a relationship manger. Mr Phupshender was assigned and he informed me about the service after andbstarted sending me the link he asd me to mKe paymementbwhich was around 3 k somwthing which i paid then after each and every...

Shine.com — Complaint for job fraud aur paise return kare hetu

Mera naam deepak mourya hai mene shine. Com per job ke liye register kiya tha aur shine. Com se mujhe call aya aur kaha aap ko hdfc bank me assistant manager ki post ke liye selection huaa hai aap ko band ke liye RS36800 rupaye liye mene o Rupeey mene unke account mein transfer ki or fir job nhi diya mujhe paise le liya
        Unhone mujh kaha ki hum shine. Com bol rhe hai kyu ki mene shine. Com register kiya tha.
        Uhane apna naam...

Shine.com — I'm complain about Shine

Today I got message from Shine. That some electrical engineering job's in Singapore. And they send some number and i called her. She told that some electrical job's is available in Singapore. I have to send my certificate copies to that number after that i have to pay 4500rs. And it is refundable. And they send email also through these details. Soo i want to know that it's real or fake....
        One of shine executive call me on my number [protected]. after that my brother pick call . he explain and manipulate his mind to make payment.
        one by one shine.com charge 3 payments -3561.14 RS/-, 6166.16 RS/-, 5804.41 Rs/- . I want to refund my my money because I don't want any services.
        my registered mobile number [protected]
        register email Id:- [protected]@gmail.com...

Shine.com — Fraud and lack of transparency for the service charges

See below email sent to shine.com, they made fraud with me and kept the charges hidden from me and asked me pay the amount by not having transparency. So please look into on priority as i lost Rs 23000 due to same.

Dear Mohammad Taiyab - shine team

As per last telephonic conversation with one of your Senior people, I am not interested in availing the services as it was not made clear by the shine team about...
        I paid 15000 rs to swati rathore, himanshu singh...they both promised me to give me job once i give money...but now they r not answering my calls and messages

Team Shine

I was forced to make payment without proper explanation on services with mislead information

Shine.com — Misleading advertisement and money laundering

I have been called by your shine.com representative Mr. Sahu from landline no.[protected] on 7th May 2022 at 12:04 pm and told me that shine.com is exploring job opportunities and based on my work experience I will get a good job opportunity with a decent salary package. Then he asked me for a subscription to avail of the shine's services. I told him to wait for two days. I will think it over and let you know. After 2 days i.e, on Monday...

Shine.com — Senior Manager - Nitin at shine

This is with great disappointment writing to an esteemed organization - shine, with lots of hope I have taken the premium services from shine when received a call from Mr.Ankit stating there would be a senior relationship manager assigned, my profile being highlighted and sent to many recruiters and help me 24/7 in resume building and being verified profile on shine all these services for 3657/- I have paid the amount and received a call...

Shine.com — Getting call for direct HR round

I got the call from shine to attend a direct HR round for the company named
            Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd at a center in Karol Baghwithout any interview process.They also stated that the company has shortlisted the profile....

Shine.com — Misleading customer and Money fraud - refund not accepting

Hello All,

Today (7th May) i was cheated by shine.com in the name of job opportunity. Still nothing got activated also they said, i have pay further amount to activate. i just want all money to be refunded.
            When i asked for refund, they are cutting the call and not picking up. Kindly help in refunding 50, 000 rupees.

Had a very bad experience dealing with Shine Team, initially asked to pay 3+K to enroll,...
            I got n call from shine ..i asked m to pay the amount of 1500 to company ...the call came for document verification...they again told m to charge the fees for document verification..plz solve my problem n refund my money of amount 1500...
            Dear Priyanka

Team Shine

Shine.com — Shine Team Pathetic Response Only know to lure the candidates and extract money.

The incident happened 2 days back on 3rd May 2022. My husband received a call from Shine and offered to help him with job hunt. He paid the registration amount and soon a RM was appointed to explore his needs. I do not want to mention the name of this RM who is a pathetic guy and simply talks big things. He just kept insisting on paying amounts one after another without any transparency/details of the processes.

Soon my husband...