Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(3802)

Date 19th oct 2021
Initially they told me they would change approximately 4000inr for good job opportunity and later...
This is to inform you that i have been paid near 90k (saying multiple service charges) for getting Job with reputed companies...

Shine.com — Took more money for providing Job

Initially they told me they would change approximately 4000INR for good job opportunity and later they appointed interview...

Dear Team,
Company Shine.com had taken payments of Rs 5307.88 to HT Media Limited PayU India on 19-10-21 from my ICICI Bank account number[protected] IFSC ICIC0000516 in the name of Pawan Kumar Pandey.
I need my membership to be cancelled and funds back in my account .
They initially told me to make payment of Rs 3475/- by order no IN20211015_567878_131724 on[protected] .
I need these funds back in my account above mentioned at any cost.
Pawan Kumar Pandey
Mob [protected]
Mail id [protected]@yahoo.in
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the email you have submitted.

We are looking into your issue raised on your services. We will respond to you shortly and we request you to bear with us in the interim.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Shine.com — Money fraud for job

Sir I upload cv on shine.com. I get msg from them and call from Ranjana Mehta([protected]).Then after HR Abhilash ([protected])...

Shine.com — Recruitment Charges

I would like to report a case that i recently went through. On saturday 16th oct 2021 5:30pm i had...

I unnecessarily paid closed to 18000 rupees, the person who spoke to me was very rude and I was not informed well ahead to be ready with the amount. When enquired they said only few thousands and not more. Repeatedly they said I don't have to pay anything but I was forced to pay in the end. It is a complete shocking experience!!!. Please arrange for refund.
    Dec 3, 2021
    Nov 01, 2021
    Updated by saruvishy
    Email id [protected]@gmail.com
    Nov 02, 2021
    Shine.com Customer Care's response

We might want to repeat that have you purchased the services with your own assent and we have additionally shared all invoices alongside the dashboard interface at the time of initiating the services.

As an extra measure to our unconditional commitment to customer satisfaction, we decided to mark your number on DND and will take a strict action against the persons who had called you for the services. These precautions will ensure that such errors will not happen again in the future. This would not have been possible without you drawing our attention to your case. We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are a paid member of shine learning then please share the registered email id and contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine
    How can you say that I have paid with my own assent, this is a marketing gimmick that they are following @ shine, first of all they should inform the customer how much we should pay, that was never informed, when I asked that, the personal @ shine got so irritated he spoke in a very rude manner saying that I should be bothered about the job I am looking for and not the money. Even after paying 18000, he demanded another 15000₹ saying that he will not process my data for rest of the services. If shine is not money minded why can’t they explicitly display the charges on their website why call the customers and force them to pay the money as I experienced and after raising the complaint we don’t get any refund . This is really pathetic. Kindly arrange for the refund.

Shine.com — Phishing call using Shine.com's name

I received a phishing call from a lady from the phone number [protected] on 18/10/21 and she was directing me to the following...

Shine.com — Duping in the name of providing job search services and extracting money

I received a call from Shine.com representative today regarding premium services ok which my profile would b highlighted for...
      I got scammed by using your app and transferred total amount of Rs 1440.So please help me to get my money back.
      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please help me get my money aa soon as possible
      I have all the proofs

Dear Maám,

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine

Shine.com — Rude Sales lady.

I get a call in the morning from this lady to sell her so called product - Job placement.

When I understood...
        They called me offering part time job. Need to fill 700 forms in 6 days with 90% accuracy. After filling 523 forms my id got locked saying log in and logout issues. Such a fraud company. Never pay them any money if necessary form a team and raise cyber complaint against them

Shine.com — Complaint against process and payments

Dear All

We have started journey on 16th Sep with 3k.
          On 18th the ask for approx 6k. I was thinking...

Shine.com — Asking to refund money of rs 18000

On Sunday 10th Oct 2021, I got a call from shine .com promising me to provide a job in Tech Mahindra. At first they charge...

Shine.com — Regarding Job recruiting

[protected]@shine.com and [protected]@shine.com

Collected money

Requesting to return my money as soon...

Shine.com — Shine team collected money from near 60k for job opportunities

On Saturday 9 th Oct 2021, I have received call from shine team and they collected money from me for different services like...

Shine.com — Registration fee refund

I got a call from shine.com and they said about the jobs as i was looking for a job change near.my surrounding area (mumbai_nerul)br...

Dear team
          I got a call from shine.com promising me to provide a job in hdfc.at first they charge money for registration and verification (1500+2500) after that they asked money in every step of the process which they mentioned as refundable amount.and the amount turns into huge (45530 rs) I didnt got the job nor the money. They are still saying give some time.its 4 months but still in the same excuses. I have all the proof regarding the transaction and a.please help me out to get my money back.look over the matter.
          Thankyou
          Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Now they are asking for another rs.7530 for security purpose on cancellation of job profile from the company.

I got a call from shine.com promising me to provide a job in hdfc.at first they charge money for registration and verification (1500+2500) after that they asked money in every step of the process which they mentioned as refundable amount.and the amount turns into huge. I didnt got the job nor the money. They are still saying give some time.its 4 months but still in the same excuses. I have all the proof regarding the transaction and a.please help me out to get my money back.
            My total refundable amount is rs45530

Team Shine

Kindly refund my payment i dont want to avail your services.

Kunal Pandey