Shine.com

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (3104)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Oct 25, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
They cheated me looted me please help me
They cheated me looted

[Oct 26, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

G
    Oct 23, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    A company known as TECHNOS DATA SOLUTIONS is faking jobs out there. One of the worker from that company called me and asked...
    Oct 23, 2020
    This is escalation email

The person called Ashutosh in your call center Marketing assured services of "Resume...
    Oct 22, 2020
    Hayes, United Kingdom
    I got a call on 22/10/2020 from Rahul Sharma telling that you have been shortlisted for the job Tech Mahindra and you will...

K
    Singapore, Singapore
    They have message to me for a job and call to me and spoke to me about the job and 10 rs for a registration and I do payment but 6973 rs deduct from my account.
    Extra money deducted from my account.

[Oct 22, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
      Received a message from your website referring me to a person Shweta as an HR of a recruiting company dated 19/10/2020 at...

Singapore, Singapore
      I received a message from your website referring me to a person Priya as an HR of a recruiting company dated 14/09/2020 at 10:28 am. At each process I had to pay an amount quoted by them, where the amount kept increasing and I was not informed before, that I would have to pay throughout the process. And no proper details of the consultancy is to be found. And when I approached the company such job was not available and no such interviews were organized. In total they should refund 34, 800 Rs. But now they are not responding. Kindly do the needful.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2020

[Oct 21, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Not able to view the comment...
      Not able to view the comment even after logging in... can you directly send me as a mail to sheenaisaiah.[protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your contact number or the registered email id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Singapore, Singapore
        Respected sir, I am really disappointed by lakhmendar(mob-[protected]) employee of shine.com .
        On 17 September 2020 he made false commitment that 100℅ job guarantee after taking service, but after taking service he change his word now he saying about 100℅ service guarantee. Several times I have sent email to [protected]@shine.com, [protected]@shine.com about this matter. I have call record between me and lakhmender, he clearly said to me 100℅job guarantee.
        I am a job seeker sir, I need my money back I have paid 2655 rupees.
        Due to this type of fraud and false commitment gradually degrading reputation of shine.com.
        Kindly take necessary action in this regard to return my money and take disciplinary action against the 'Lakhmender' for false commitment to me.
        Shine.com is a fraud company.
        My registed email ID- [protected]@gmail.com
        Number- [protected]

Oct 20, 2020
          Hayes, United Kingdom
          I got the call and agent said we have hidden services. You have to pay Rs 1850 and we will provide you job which is already yours as this is the commitment from the company. They said they have this job profile only for me as there is just 1 person in amritsar who can get this job that is me and it is 100 % guranteed job. You will surely get it by tomorrow but before that you have to pay Rs 1850 and then they will start the process.
          I have the recording if needed please email me.

I got the text msg from them with details. Here it is

A/c Name-shineservices A/c No. [protected], IFSC -ubin0574066 . Bank Name - union bank . Amount - 1850

I have not sent it and I am making this complaint because I want to make aure any innocent dont get stuck with these frauds. Please take strict action on them.

[Oct 20, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Oct 19, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I got a call from khushi shine. Com she told I have been selcted for 2-3 companies and she asked my prefrences...

Oct 19, 2020
            Mobile no -[protected]
            Above number is fraud job consultant .

I request you to remove mobile number in your shine sites and search that types same fraud consultant number and sites .

Pls Reply me..

Thanking You .. .

[Oct 19, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to your complaint, request you to please share the detail with us, will check the authenticity of the contact number and will update you soon.

Oct 17, 2020
              Istanbul, Turkey
              I have recived one call one of your executive for job she was horrible she has not given any job information she was such...

Oct 17, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              This worst and and they cheated me around 2 Lacks. Intilaly they will start with a small amout and slowly increased the amout up to 50k and after Collection of the mony they will not call or give any service. If we calm they will not respond. Simply they are blood sucking warms of the people. Don't pay any amout. For doing these kind of business they can do sum... business.

[Oct 17, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Oct 16, 2020
                Hounslow, United Kingdom
                This is to inform that I am 53, for the past 3 years I am not having proper job, I had posted my resumes in Job Portals in...
                1. Why are you doing this such unethical activities in shine.com
                2. I got a work at home job from shine.com for the...
                Islington, United Kingdom
                Hi Team shine,

On 13 october i received a call from an executive name brijesh kumar([protected], [protected])...

Singapore, Singapore
                Yesterday i.e. On 14/10/2020 i have received call from Shine.com regarding services support in order to create Linkedin Profile.
                For the same call from Mr. Anoop & during the discussion He has fraudulently & with Malicious intentions forced me to remit a payment of Rs.8844.94.
                How ever under poor impressions i have paid the same Amount.
                But later on realizes that, it was Fraud & unprofessional Act.
                Consider the fact i am not at all interested to opt this service. Henceforth Request my Banker to stop Payment.
                Also Requesting you to please arrange refund of payment ASAP.
                regards,
                Prashant Ambwani

[Oct 15, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Istanbul, Turkey
                  महोदय हमारे पास [protected] और [protected] नंबर से फोन आया और Shine...
                  Oct 12, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  We applied for a job on shine.com and I didn't really expected it to be a great fraud for me.
                  I got a call and they...
                  B
                  Oct 12, 2020
                  Hiii
                  My name is Bapurao Shelke
                  I had applied on shine.com after few days agent was calling me and asking for...