Shine.com

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (3104)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

R
Dec 17, 2020
Istanbul, Turkey
After I registered for seeking job in this portal someone call me and usked to opt for premium service in namw of CV and portfolio...
Y
Dec 17, 2020
Delhi, Delhi
Got a call from shine.Com job portal when i was in search of job in my field... And said that we don't charge atall but urs...

P
Dec 16, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
Today I received the cal from some one they told we are calling shine your profile shortlisted for some mnc companies. They asked 100rs charged. I pay with my debit card but they frauders takes 21000rs they will cheat me. They purchased something in through paytm I already file the case in cybercrime her ph number [protected]
Debit card fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2020
Recently I have received a call from shine.com for job. And they suggest me for job in HCL Company as a backend and after that they are saying I have to pay registration fee which is only ₹100. Because this is a small amount I was ready for pay and then they sent me a link for payment. And suddenly my account was debited by ₹21000 and call the same person who is talking me from shine as employee. I ask him why deduct money from my account and after that he is saying ‘this is a server problem we will refund the money’ but after than they ask me for otp for refund the amount but suddenly again the same thing happened again ₹6000 deducted from my account. And then he was saying I will refund within 12 hours. But the same day I took help from the bank and then I took a complaint against him from banking fraud. Mail id :[email protected] Ph: 8328043337

[Dec 17, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Dec 15, 2020
    Marseille 01, France
    Dear All
    called from shine give me assurance about good service and take amount Rs.9200. from me. after i paid amount...

Marseille 01, France
    It is totally fake n fraud based website. It has cheated me worth rs. 15636 The act talking professionaly .before any payment the don't even tell about fourth payment as after every payment the give reason for another verification payment for job n requirements. I complied in online legal form .i wise i get my money back

[Dec 14, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

B
      Taipei, Taiwan
      Amount is deducted from my account even though not done the transcation...

Taipei, Taiwan
      Fraud such a fraud money minded people.they called me just told to pay amount 2200 I paid they told me 101% confirmed job and again got a call from another person pay 5000 rs for document verification. This totally a cheat. I asked for refund those 2 HR people just acted like there is no signal and cut the call. I have recorded the call and I am moving to consumer court for refund amount. I don't like to give even a single star this company don't deserve this. Completely fraud

Dec 13, 2020
        Istanbul, Turkey
        Dear sir i request to you please take an action against Mr. Prince jaiswal who was the mediator between shine.com and myself.He...
        Dec 11, 2020
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Airport authority of India from shine.com they called me u Will have good job in the Airport that is why im believed them...

B
        Dec 11, 2020
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        Unfortunately, one day i registered on this site. And later i understood this is a site with full of spam jobs. I unsubscribed the mail. Still they are sending the mail regularly.. This is too irritating. No use o[censored]nsubscribe and anything.

Kindly take action against this site for sending irrelevant mails everyday.

[Dec 11, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to your concern, You cannot delete your profile from our website, however you can make your profile as “not searchable”. For the same, you need to log-in to your Shine account and click on “Account Setting” and make the necessary changes.

S
          Dec 10, 2020
          Taipei, Taiwan
          Im Sneha Vikash. I made the mistake of applying for jobs through shine.com.
          The same day, I received a call from the so-called recruitment officials ( PRIYA AND NEHA). They said my profile was selected for L&T And Nagarjuna construction company.
          But, they asked me to pay certain small amounts of 2000, 4500, 7000 towards registration, fixation of appointments etc, to which I reluctantly complied.
          I KNOW I GOT SCAMMED FOR THE FIRST TIME! I need the government to seriously look into the authenticity of the agency !

[Dec 10, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Ma'am,

Dec 10, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            It's a fraud app they told me that they will refund my money if i will back up or rejected in any interview. After i back up they block my number. And didn't refund my money.
            Cheat a 500 rs/- of amount

Updated by Mogol Dec 10, 2020 I want my 500/- rupees

G
              Dec 9, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              Yesterday, i received call from Shine.com from one of the customer care executive and payed amount of Rs 11087.28 for UK and...
              S
              Dec 9, 2020
              Dear Team,
              Please note i have already paid an amount of INR 3657 and yet i am receiving calls from Shine on other...

H
              Dec 8, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              S Gaurav of shine called me regularly and tourcher with mind wash and collected 30000 and while taking money u get sure job and we good hindustan pvt ltd after that no job even no refund of money if I call also no rply he will cut my call and no refund pls provide me justice I am paying interest for that money I don’t have salary too they r playing with poor ppl like this if they wont return my money for health r for my sucide s Gaurav is responsible

[Dec 08, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                Singapore, Singapore
                My name is Vikrant Thakur. I had posted an enquiry on shine.com website regarding resume making then i received a call from shine.com they gave me a combo package of resume building + Placement services for 3000 after payment another senior expert called me and demanded 5000 extra for document verification. When i denied then he said there is no use of 3000 rupees which you had paid earlier so anyhow you have to pay 5000. (Invoice No IN289699)
                I need my money Back because i don't trust shine.com at all.
                Contact Details [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 07, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for availing services from shine learning.

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your discussion with our concern team member, hope all your concern has been resolved.

Request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

Team Shine
                No I don't need your services.
                I need my money back .
                If you are happy to assist me then please return my money please

Greetings from shine learning.

We understand your concern and would like to inform you that you have bought the services with your own consent and all the services has been initiated. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we would like to do the same for you.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Singapore, Singapore
                  Hi Shine, today i got a call from one of the customer care and ended up paying 60K amount for services offered by shine. When...

G
                  Osaka, Japan
                  I have got call from some people's Rutika Rajput, Rohan shrama & Aniket and from other members regarding my job details(Company name-Lupin Limited Pharmaceutical company) . They asked about qualification and so on. After that for every registration, confirmation and interview they are asking money. First they ask 1500, then 4500. How is it possible for a person who is applying for a job can afford this. I am applying in this so that I can get a job and look after my needs. So please refund the my money.

H
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    S gaurav has called me reqularly he only use my problem and situation and told will get job in two days but no jobs and even he took money of 30000 still no job and asked him and calling him regularly but he black mailing me not giving any job information from last two months not giving money that day he told i[censored] wont get job he return check the call record i wont money back without any job why should u play with poor ppl if that money i had i would survive for three months but with one day u mind wash and black mailed me and took money pls return my money if wont if any thing happen to my health shine and shine ppl r responsible for that directly it should consider as death note tho shine

Y
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      This is Yogaraj from Chennai, registered and paid member of shine services.
                      1)From on 03th November’20...