Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com reviews & complaints (3721)

I got a call from shine.com promising me to provide a job in hdfc.at first they charge money for registration and verification (1500+2500) after that they asked money in every step of the process which they mentioned as refundable amount.and the amount turns into huge. I didnt got the job nor the money. They are still saying give some time.its 4 months but still in the same excuses. I have all the proof regarding the transaction and a.please help me out to get my money back.
My total refundable amount is rs45530

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are a paid member of shine learning then please share the registered email id and contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

Kindly refund my payment i dont want to avail your services.

Kunal Pandey

Team Shine

Shine.com — Misguide client and decisively provoke to make online payment

A representative of Shine.com called and ask to avail a services with a minimal amount of Rs 3625. I taken the services later...

Shine.com — Atul thakur

Atul thakaur empolyee ID - 110082 this guy called me & ask me to fill the form I filled n then 21 rs he ask me to pay n as...

Shine.com — Phone call done lady don't have the manners how to talk to a customer

Today I got the call from a lady regarding the job from your company from the phone number#[protected]. She instead of explaining...
      Sunshine infotech duplicate name fraud beggers and They have spoken sexual abuse also through watsapp,
      QUIKR DONT...

Shine.com — About amount they charged from me

Amisha( [protected]) a person who works in shine took amount from me saying we will offer u job bt nthng came tru she adjusted...

Dear Team,
      I had received many calls from your representative's side for free service for register in Shine.com.

During transcation, your representative had choose paid service option & amount has been deducted of Rs.10, 000 thousand & again Rs.10, 000 (Total Rs.20, 000) directly from my Account.

I had discussed with your representative Mr.Pankaj Kumar Gupta ([protected] & [protected]) Mr.Pankaj had taken a complaint & assured me, your amount will be refunded within 24 hrs.

But still i am not getting my amount.Now nobody is attending my call.
      This is not a business way.Is this a culture of Shine.com?

Complaint No.1 : CMT99013 dt.06 oct'21 for Rs.10, 000.00
      Complaint No.2 : CMT000153 dt.06 oct'21 for Rs.10, 000.00

What can i do ? Please suggest.

Ashish Saini
      Mobile : [protected]

Shine.com — Fraud with shine employer App

I got several calls from Shine.com for job opening & they were asking for money around 2000/- to activate emoloyee id.br...

Dear Team, on 23rd September 2021, I got many calls stating that it’s from Shine.Com offering paid services to get our Resume noted in Job market. They have asked me to make payment for registration fees, and two more payments via EMI’s for other services. I have made payment rupees 19, 000/- altogether for all the mentioned services and again they have asked me raise another payment to complete the whole process. However, I felt something fishy and I denied any further payments there after. I have raised a complaint to Payportal also. Everyday I’m getting a lot of fake calls stating they are from Shine and will help to refund the payment, however all are trying to loot money on behalf of Shine. Lost trust in Shine by all means. Kindly do something to refund my money at your earliest convenience. Thanks

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, we request you to please share the registered email id or contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

Shine.com — Shine Services Fraud

I paid INR 7381 for below services from Shine.com
          - Professional Resume Writing
          -...
          On 30th June'21 I had received few calls from persons of Shine.com regarding job opportunities in MNCs offering suitable work...

Mr Brigesh of shine.com forcefully claimed charges of Rs. 26300/- from me. I dont want these services. Please refund my hard earned momey.

Sep 29, 2021
          Talked with the service providers and resolved.

SUDEEP PATIL's reply, Nov 2, 2021
          +91 85915 02380 this person taken my money he will not refunding
          Yes I agree with it.
          When we are not happy to pay they threaten.

Payment done 2 times please refund one transaction amount 3185 at earliest

sharma884's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2021
            Pankaj sharma
            Mail id [email protected]

I was currently charged of more than 50k and they are keeping on charging again and again without providing proper details.

Kindly help us to refund my money back and let me unsubscribe from shine app
              Dear Vishal,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your compliant, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, we request you to please share the registered email id or contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

vishal srivatsav's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2021
              Hi team my email id is [email protected]
              They are frauds...Shine.com is cheater based portal now..they have looted from may people, I am going to complain against these frauds with crime branch, please do the same
              Iam facing the same problem. I lost 45530 rs not returning my refund back They kept excuses upon excuses.

He said that I'm selected for Air India computer operator job and I have to pay 2500 to him for the job registration. I have blocked him. But please make sure to not keep fake recruiters on Shine.com as it lessens the trust on the site.
                Dear Maám,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Dear Maám,

Greetings from shine learning.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/ .

Date of incident: 21/9/2021
                  client number : [protected] (sushant Satapathy)
                  the incident: first, Saurabh (Shine. com) said, service is free, then 3047 INR, then appx 6000, then 15116 INR (Transaction ID IN20210921_[protected]_[protected]), then after 5 minutes 30, 000 INR. I have already paid 3000, 6000, and 15116 INR.

Desirable resolution - full refund of all the fees as the service has not commenced. i paid all these fees yesterday and today and have already requested refund with the intention that i am not continuing their service.

Shine.com — Leak information and fraudulent practices

You motherchode shine.com you are ### you gandu organisation I will ### this kind of jobsite you people are fraud cheater...
                    This company charged me Rs.75, 000/- with fraudulent promises of Job and later on found to be fake company
                    Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call today 18th Sep 2021 morning from Shine Jobs contact number[protected], asked my interest to change of...