Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 11

Today morning I got a call from one of the executive asking me opt for paid services so tht i can receive better job opportunities. The payment was 3250. Once Payment done, he assigned me a executive ( name: Abhishek ) for further process. After 2 hours shine executive Abhishek called me and asked me to come in front of laptop for some verification and registration process. During this process he asked me to do payment for various services to boost my job opportunity.. overall I paid an amount of 35000 . And again he told me pay extra 16000 for some service. This was not initiated during initial call.. so I just told him to cancel my registration and provide me the refund. But tht person denied my request saying that money can’t be refunded. So I request some one to look into this and help me to get my money refunded.
Dear Vipin,

Refer to your email, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are a paid user of shine learning then we request you to please share the contact number or the registered email id, so that we will check your profile and address your issue.

Shine.com — I want refund back that I have paid 3247

I received a call yesterday from Shine saying that pay 3247 then will get job opportunities that available in UK and Dubai.They informed that 9 we will receive a call Today from relationship manager.I haven't received any call instead i was following to get call back.Tjis is really bad behaviour.So please refund amount me asap.otherwose i need to take proper action .That might affect your portal.

Vijetha...

Shine.com — No Job Interview After Payment of Rs.43,600+

On 30-DEC-2021, I've subscribed to services - (1) Membership, (2) Executive Level, Employment Verification, (3) Jobs on the Move, Job and Interview Guidance Training & (4) Job and Interview Assistance & my RM was Saurav Kumar.

Standing today (01-MAR-2022), i.e. after 60+ days, I've only received my modified CV & Cover Letter - which (both) are very average quality.

Employment Verification Report : Not Received.br...

Shine.com (Ht Media) — Not delivery of service as promised to the paid amount

I am a jobseeker registered at Shine.com as like in other job portals. Got a call 0n 25th Feb 2022, from shine.com (+91 [protected]) saying that all job related services will be assisted as total package of Rs.3365.47 (Resume highlight, booster and dedicated career guidance). Paid the amount on the same day (Invoice id - IN398623 / transaction id - IN20220225_[protected]_[protected]). Also they said that a career guide will be calling me by...

Shine.com — Money 25k deducted by frauds - wants refund

Dear sir/madam,

I have got a call from the number [protected], [protected] on feb 24 regarding registration for Job which you have been shortlisted. I was told to pay an amount of rr 25 for registration. https://shineresgistration. info/app. apk link sent by [protected]. they guided me open the link and fill all the details then they told to pay 25 via debit card or net banking, i didnt submit any otp neither the page was showing...

Shine.com — Paid service fraud

I got a call today from shine . com stating that they will help me find a job in my current City Pune. For this purpose they told that you have to pay only rs. 10 which is form fill up charges. Post this discussion they asked me to come online over laptop or mobile and asked to process 10/- and confirm. After entering the debit card details total amount of 7606.3 rs got deducted from my account. When I told them about it they makes me wait...
    Shine people called me and said they are having companies with openings. Asked me to pay to register with Rs.3999. Then asked Rs.9000 for verification. Again asked for Rs.17000 for profile highlights. Asked for rs.35000 for cv enhancement. For these, they were sending url requests. And said these payments are required for process completion. Once got all the payments they are not reverting for any interview that they have committed before payment. They are frauding professionals. Pls. be cautious when get a call likewise.
    Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We might want to repeat that have you purchased the services with your own assent and we have additionally shared all invoices alongside the dashboard interface at the time of initiating the services. Our team member had called you up for the welcome call .They explained you the procedure in detail. Based on your comprehension, the services have been started.

You would appreciate that getting a job is dependent on multiple factors like ‘suitability’ for a specific position, your performance in the interview, your track record and so on. Hence a guarantee cannot be provided, but we will equip you so well with our guidance and assistance so that you can handle the most difficult challenges you face during your job hunt.

The process requires equal participation from your side as a candidate to ensure that you get a relevant opportunity. It all depends upon the availability of relevant and active job opportunities in the marketplace.It is not practically feasible to make any kind of commitment on the time period.

Team Shine

Shine.com — Refund for forced payment in the name of shine.com

I had reported the matter immediately to you. However, No action in the matter has been taken till date.
      I had recieved a call from shine.com executive, Mr Anurag Singh for registration for shine.com with a one time payment of Rs. 4719 which was made by me via netbanking. Next day one person named Saurabh Pandey called me from shine.com and said that my profile has been assinged to him and he will be assisting me in the matter from...
      Receiving cold calls from random numbers regarding job opportunities which require me to pay a fee for them to reveal the name of the company
      Dear Pratima,

Team Shine

I got a call from this number on the paid services
        And this person was forcing to pay
        I told him keep it on hold I will have to check on my shine profile and get back
        He disconnected the call
        When I called Bach again asking to be polite and I will raise it
        He immediately said raise the complaint and disconnected
        I am very disappointed with this type of rude behaviour of the employee
        I don’t recollect his name
        Pls take necessary action
        This is not the way to talk to a women
        I need apologies for this kind of lousy behaviour
        Dear Kavita,

Team Shine

Paid for registration Rs 4000 and then HR itseems asked for Rs10000 I paid only Rs 1000 for verification I simply said no.
          Dear Ramya,

Dear Ramya,

Team Shine

Have received a call from mobile number [protected] (pratyush sharma) he informed me that he is calling from shine. Com informed that my cv has been shortlisted for axis bank job and for the same I have to fill a form and have to pay the amount of rs. 29, have filled the form and post that the amount of 2929 was debited from debited from my bank account . I informed him that the amount of rs. 2929 was debited he informed me that he had email his company for refund
            Dear Pooja,

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine

Someone from shine.com called me and install shinecareers/happy.apk
              I installed and fallow their instructions
              He said u want pay 10rps I trusted and gave my account details at the payment method.
              But in my account they debited 3800rps
              After that I tried to call that person but he didn't lift my call
              Dear Maheshwari,

Shine.com — Service Charges : False information

Hi Team,

I am really dis-satisfied with the services Shine has provided me.. I got a call yesterday from Shine where I was asked to register my account by paying an amount of Rupees 3292/- .. I did pay the amount in full however was not told that there would be another charges which I would be liable to pay.. today I got call from Abhishek who was not at all supportive or co-operative and very rude and had inappropriate approach......

Shine.com — Misguided me to buy paid services

This company called me numerous times (representative name Avishek) and asked me to go for paid services for more interview calls. After a few days, I bought it but after that, I didn't receive one call in the last 3 months.
                This company tries to lure the customer by claiming that they can help you get numerous interview calls but you ultimately receive none. I wonder how do these companies are fooling people and not facing any repercussions.br...

Shine.com — I'm complaining about the jobs they provide

Shine.com which are for finding the best job for us is seriously a fraud website, offering the fake jobs and the number they provide to make calls are the fraud numbers, which are offering the jobs beyond our expectations as we can't believe that how can this job we can get.
                This site is not reliable and the fake one.
                I personally have very worst experience as they SMS me regarding shortlisting of my CV and provide a number...

Shine.com — Misguiding Selling Process

Today I am writing here with too much optimism. On 9th Feb'22 I got a called from Shine.com (Executive Name - Dhanish) regarding a paid service called 'Application highlighter' and I purchased the service (Rs. 3292/-) on 10th Feb'22 under guidance of Executive Abhisek and then I got a call from Executive Pankaj asking me to setting up the account under his guidance but due to lack of time I couldn't continue the conversation. On 12th Feb'22...

Shine.com — Services and misbehaving

I m not interested in your service as first I got a call regarding ₹6136 after that for verification ₹5192 & ₹ 6478 after this they asked me to pay ₹8259. Are you fooling customers like us. Why your team didn’t told all the amount at the time.
                I want my amount to be refunded.
                After that a guy said that if you are not having enough amount how will you survive and shouted. Is this the service you provide after taking...
                I have given such packages which is of no use i dont want that pls kindly help.
                My num is [protected]
                Dear Nipun,

Team Shine

My self Vijay S, I am looking to change my job. For this reason, I am searching jobs from different job portals. In this connection, Shine executive Mr. Rohit (M#[protected]) contacted me, and according to his advice, I paid Rs 3365.47/- against the Proforma Invoice Id: IN20220207_623554 on 08 Dec. 2021 through net banking vid Transaction id: IN20220208_[protected]_[protected] and assure me that no more money required for the services discussed...