Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

All time asking for money without giving service bad language bad taking miss behavior expert in looting chitting all making very big fools 3rd class service
Dec 03, 2020

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 -0000000000000000000000000 shine.con very very very very bad service bad talking badly disturbing badly damaged confidence all time asking money without giving information abused 3rd class varast big shame shame on shine.con
    Dec 03, 2020

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    They don't work without money all time money money without work wants money 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😰😰😬

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Team Shine

Last one week after gotvsubscritio paid Rs.999/-we are not able to post any job nor we find to get contact with you.Please resolve our issue as soon as possible.
      Dec 02, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we request you to please share your contact details or any transaction details so that we can trace the order and arrange a call from the concern team.

Team Shine

Got one call in which the person sad that 3600 is enough for life time membership and received another in which he made me...
        I had registered and uploaded my resume on normal job sites like naukri, monster as I was searching for job. I got a mail...
        A person named Siddharth Khurana from Shine.com called me saying that your resume has been shorlisted for high refrence job...
        I would like to complaint about shine.com, an employer(fake scammer) through their website contacted me with a job proposal...
        Hello

My name is Tejaswini. I had received an email from shine site ([protected]@alert.shine.com) regarding home...
        I have paid money Rs. 3292.00 on 18th November.
        A Few hours after paying my fees, Shine.com staff told...
        I have paid money Rs. 3292.00 on 18th November.
        A Few hours after paying my fees, Shine.com staff told...
        From: ===
        D. Sukumar
        M:[protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com
        =====

I contacted Shine.com,...
        I applied for work from home job data typing/entry and sent a file to my mail I’d and I done work and I sent...

Got a call from Manoj, Shine.com from [protected] & again[protected] number for resume booster package 3292, once paid again there another executive called for to 7200 for background check, resume update. All false promises.Asked to refund but no response
        Resume booster package 3292
        Nov 26, 2020

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for availing services from shine learning.

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your discussion with our concern team member, hope all your concern has been resolved.

Request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

Team Shine

I wasn't informed during the registration process that I will have to pay extra charges for verification.

I was informed that 3020 is the amount I need to pay entirely for the whole process.

I will require a refund immediately
          Nov 25, 2020

Dear Ma'am

Team Shine

To whomsoever it may concern.

I HANZEL DAVID had registered with shine.com and uploaded his resume for a suitable...

As per mention on subject i paid rs 9800 aprox before 10month and his executive commitment give me srvice is below:-
            1.Weekly giveinterview call as per your requirement.
            2.Linkdin profile services.
            3.Resume builder (modify and 1 copy for me )
            4.Education verification.

But till date no responce from company
            Nov 20, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

Team Shine

Dear sir me vinay singh my registered email ID [protected]@gmail.com and number [protected]; [protected].
              All payment debited...

Dear reader, I bought a Shine package for Application Booster which is a combo of Application highlighter( for job Applications to be boosted and highlighted by Shine), and Resume booster(Resume sent to 1000+ consultants by Shine) dated 22 Oct 2020 worth INR 3292 valid for 6 months only.
              I was promised to assign a dedicated service manager and my resume will be highlighted and boosted by team shine however till date none from Shine bothers to call me and boost my resume and help me.
              Nov 19, 2020

Team Shine

I got a call from an executive from Shine.com to activate paid service for provide job opportunity and asked to make a payment...

Hi sir, i am avijit ghoshal from kolkata. I had got call from atul singh who is representative of shine com, he assured me that guaranteed job on behalf of money rs 76000. It happened on month of april. After not getting any interview call or guaranteed job, i had mailed complaints mail against them. But till now not getting any solution. I have already their voice call, mail, message for proof against them. Please help me out. I am helpless.
                Nov 18, 2020

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Documents of Money receiving ...

Shine.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, we would like to notify you that you had opted the service in 2019 and all the service has been expired as the validity of the service was completed.

Also, we are neither a recruitment firm nor a consultant or recruitment partner of any employer. Shine.com is a platform that is used by consultants, companies, and recruiters to find the right match for an opening. A job/interview is not guaranteed, please understand we only help you boost your chances of employment, but in the end, getting the job depends on you, your skills, etc.

Dear Team,
                We have voice call recording of your executive He gave me word for Guaranteed job . Besides that I have informed you regarding it through mail . i had not get any service from you . If you not return my money, i will submit all your mailing documents with voice record to Consumer forum and do a legal case against you regarding this cheating work. Send you legal notice soon .
                abhijitgsl's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 6, 2021