Siddheswari Corporate — fak job provider

I am a victim of this fraud company, I applied for metro job in quicker and the very next day I received an email in which I got a ph number and an instruction to call that number.I called in that number and they talked with me very politely and called me at sopdepur but never gave me their proper address.They informed me about that place over the phone, when I reached their there was a very good setup of an office.And they asked my cariculum vitae and then charged me 300 rupees for no reason.They called it registration charge..After that they convinced me to do a medical test which costed 2000 rupees..Yes and they said nothing more will be needed and I will receive an appointment letter of metro job.Today they called me and asking now to pay 15000 more and to sign an agreement..I have a strong feeling that this agreement paper will be fake too..BEAWARE OF THIS KIND OF FAKE JOB PROVIDER COMPANIES..I HAD RECIEVED A PAPER FROM THEM AFTER MY MEDICAL CHECK UP(THEY REQUEST TO GIVE MY URINE ONLY) I AM UPLOADING THAT. PLEASE TAKE A STEP TO STOP THIA CRIMINALITY..

fak job provider