Sjb Institute Of Technology — college not giving final semester report-card

2017&2018sjbitBatch on Aug 2, 2018
Sjb institute of technology is not giving our report card and demanding of huge money in name of placement. They are demanding money based on the number of companies that person got places. For example, if a person got placed in 1 company then have to pay them 8k to receive the final semester report card, if 2 then 15k similarly money amount get increased according to the number of companies they got placed. So, in the sjb institute of technology, if someone gets placed in a company instead of feeling proud of their talent and achievement they have to worry about the burden that they have to pay for college for their talent. It is not like we don't pay hrd (We used to have training for placement from 1st semester till 7th semester but have already paid huge fees till 8th semester) fees. Also, they have taken separate placement fees from everyone in beforehand. Now if anyone is questioning them they are like its management's decision but no one gives the clear vision of it why should we pay them of extra 8-20k of the huge amount as we got placed from our own college using our own talent. Have spoken with other colleges also regarding this whether they are paying this kind of fees or not. Seems like we are the only student paying these so-called extra fees without any reason without which they are not giving our final semester marks sheets. All kind of necessary fees like hrd, tuition, placement, provisional degree, exams, etc fees were taken initially from each and every person. But later they are demanding money from a person who got placed. Please take a action against it as soon as possible because for companies or higher studies we need our report cards and it's not legal to demand such kind of money.

- on behalf of 2017 and 2018 batch students
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Even I am paid 10000 rupees for 8th semester marksheet. Simply they are making money by holding marksheets. When company need final semester marksheet these guys just hold them in college and ask for 6k 12k. It's depends on how many companies you are placed in. If 1 company then 6k, 2 companies 12k, 3 companies 15k these are the structure they made for getting final semester marksheet. They just made it for business purposes and even I went to principal but he also said "you need pay that's it". It's all money making plan. Hrd fees they will take as extra !! Final year whole fees would be around 80k= 60k+10k HRD fees+10-12k for final marksheet!!! Please don't go to this college !! It's white commercial business in the name of education!!
only colllege to charge money for ur own markscard
I haven't recieved my marks yet because they are asking for 16k. This is done by HRD of sjbit.
Even though I have no due fees of earlier semesters.

Please help me in getting my marks card.
Only college that finds a way to collect money from students in all possible ways. Collect amount in a legal way, not by playing with the future of students. 8000 is not a small amount in our country. A common man like us works day and night to earn for his daily bread. Totally dissatisfaction and disappointed.

Sjb Institute Of Technology - college not giving final semester report-card