Skillspeed - Blue Camphor Technologies Pvt Ltd — not paying the training fee of 900, 000

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 anshuspandey on Apr 21, 2019
I was doing an assignment with skillspeed whose ceo is sanjay verma, it was a 4 months assignment. As the training was only 4 hours a day, i agreed on almost half of my usual per day charges, initially, there were some issues with some terms, but i ignored it thinking that small issues happen everywhere.in the middle, they send me an email, that i will have to work for 8 hours a day for them, 4 hours for training and rest for their extra work, i said wtf, i am not an employee of any company. I am a trainer and already working on low rates because its a half day training. (Anyhow i was spending even extra time with training participants to clear their doubts.). I said no it and they agreed when i gave them warning of leaving the training in middle. Then it turned out they have taken money from the client for 8 hours a day and the client wanted to engage me for some extra training to recover their cost they are paying high to vendor. I turned back to the vendor and said you didn't mention this earlier. The fraud guy sanjay verma says we even didn't mention you will not have to do this. I was like i am working with an illiterate guy or a corrupt and uneducated politician.

The company has to pay me an amount of inr 900, 000/- for which they found fake reasons of not to pay.
My training feedback has been good and i have delivered training more than the client expectation.

Skillspeed just showing fake reasons that i talked to the client so they won't pay me.

This has happened with other trainers as well in the past.

The client said they already paid 50 lakhs to @sanjay verma skillspeed but this guy says my payment is stuck.

In a nutshell @sanjay verma skillspeed and his son shantanu verma is a big time fraud and liar in training industry,

@vijay george skillspeed is a big time liar. For my last payment, he says we did the payment, made me check my bank account 10 times and also promised to share the reference number to me and said the payment is deducted from their account, but the payment is not done till date.

I checked their glassdoor reviews as well. They are not new in being a fraud. They are big time frauds. Infact counting me this group has seen almost 3-4 proofs. So my trainer friends are aware. For me, it's been more than 7 years in technical training and i have worked with best vendors in the industry in india and abroad. Most of vendors client repeat because of my quality training delivery. Some of them do not even go for evaluation if it's me as a trainer but i have not seen a fraud like this.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Skillspeed - Blue Camphor Technologies Pvt Ltd - not paying the training fee of 900, 000

Company:Skillspeed - Blue Camphor Technologies Pvt Ltd