Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Sony India — KLV- 40R482B SONY BRAVIA TV DISPLAY PROBLEM

logz
Hi, This is logesh bought KLV- 40R482B sony TV, during the installation we came to know that, issues in display.regarding...
Complaint category TVs

kapil_smart45
I just received the phone back from the service centre around at 4:00pm for damaged back panel and at the same night when the cell was kept for charging, the next morning i woke up and saw a hairline crack on the display emerging from the charging point to the end of the screen.. The screen has no impacts that shows it might have fallen on the ground or banged up somewhere.. When i reported this to the service centre the very next day, they said that it was physical damage and hence could not cover in warranty.. I told them the reality and they refused to accept.. Then i contacted the sony customer care centre and they said they could do anything to help, but atlast they also refused to do anything.. Then i searched for cracked displays of xperia z1 online and i saw blog of bbc watchdog which has already investigated the phone for its cracked displays and the sony also has made a comment stating that “In a small proportion of cases, screens have indeed cracked with no identifiable cause and in these instances the phone has been repaired for free.” I again contacted the service center and they told me that they would again try to contact the company and try to resolve my case..One month happened and no answer was given to me.. When i called them they said that the statement was made for UK and hence the comment is not applied to India.. So, your phone is not covered in warranty..

[Nov 09, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prasap
    Dear Sir/Mam, I am Praveen Kumar Singh from Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh and we are recently relocated from Jaunpur to Faizabad We have given request for installation of our TV which is un attended from almost 10 days now We may be contacted on our mobile no [protected] and [protected] Please assist Regards, Praveen Kumar Singh

[Nov 08, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have Purchased 22 (55 cm) P402B BRAVIA LED TV (SONY) on 04.03.2015 at Jainson, Trichy.
    For the installation purpose i make call to sony company toll free no, they say installation is free and we have assigned to Max Electronics, Trichy.
    Today their serviceman installed TV and asking service charge for Rs.200/-(I was paid).
    Kindly clarify my questions,
    Why you are telling free installation?
    This amount is low and this is not a problem, the problem why you say free installation?

adityajain01052003
      My device automatically stopped playing songs. When I approached Star customer care (Authorized Service Center ) They took the device and gave the service job sheet ( Job No J[protected] My device was in the warranty period.
      When I revisited the above mentioned service center after 20 day. I was informed that the device was not repaired and was kept untouched as they did not have manual and the parts of the above mentioned device. They asked me to wait for some more time but looking at the thin unprofessional attitude and negligence regarding product service I took my device back.
      I revisited the center on 13.10.14 but was again sent back without any service with a reason that concerned mechanic was not available, So it could not be done.

Hi my name is Nagma and i bought the sony experia z1 mobile in the month of march 2014 which was my biggest mistake i trusting sony mobile for their service very stupid and poor service stupid according to them the mobile is water resistance but my mobile got spoiled due to some water drops i went to the the service center because my phone stopped working the service center people found some water problem so they took it for under warranty repair on 30th sep 2014 and till now 11/17/2014 there is no stupid update of my phone they dont and the call no response from there end thane service centre eternity mall job no w[protected] i went to the service centre few days back with the stitches on my body i was hospitalised why i went there because those people they don't response bloody they said they will call me on on Wednesday and today is monday no call from them i am tired i am not in condition to travel if i go there and something happen to me sony wll be the responsible they are very careless they dont know anything about customer service almost 2month they are not ready to give my mobile now i ma not going to wait and file complaint against stupid sony mobile services
      I'm a Sony Xperia ZL user and I'm facing a lot of problems due to the poor service provided by Sony. I had submitted my phone on 13th of November to an authorized Service Centre (PC Support Service Centre) which is in Pune due to some battery issues. I was told by the staff that since it's a hardware issue, they will have to send my phone to the head office for replacement and that this complete process will take round about 7-15 days. It's been 25 days and I still haven't received my phone or any information related to my phone. Whenever I call the service centre, the staff is not able to give me any useful information about my phone. I even tried contacting the toll-free number[protected] but it was not at all helpful. I also wrote an e-mail to the head office complaining about all this but still no response. I was told to contact a person named 'Chaitanya' working at the regional office and that he will be able to give me some information related to my phone. But instead he exhibited very improper tone on the phone and refused to give me the contact information of any senior official. This type of poor service is not expected from a company like Sony. If possible I would like to talk to someone working in the head office personally. It would be really helpful if some quick action is taken.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

saj associates
        Dear sir am using xpiriea z1 compact mobile i purchase date 15 sep 2014 .it got touch panal broken i meet a service center ADVANCE ELECTRONICS LGF 4-6 D, SUSHANT SHOPING arcade ph 4106009 I submit my mobile on17 oct 2014 as they told they will inform the cost of repair after some day i called shop they told to me to pay RS. 10227 and i pay the money on[protected] .and thy agree to me mobile will get after some day but am not getting my mobile back, when i called shop they are telling it will take time ...i don 't know how much time will taken .u know z1 mobile using micro sim cards so am unable to use my number also so u kindly arrange my mobile as soon as possible am giving details of mobile SITHOSH K THOMAS TICKET ID- [protected] JOB NO W[protected] mobile no [protected] MODEL NO D5503 SL NO[protected] PURCHACE DATE 15 SEP 2014 kindly give replay by mail only. am expecting a good service from SONY

vivek.bajaj
          Hello, I own Sony LCD (Model # KLV-40S400A; Serial # 1206362) for the last 6 years. It was working fine all this while, until one fine day when it did not power on. The complaint was logged and engineer had visited on 06th September. The guy did NOT know a thing. He opened up the TV set, asked me to bring the set to service station because some 2H2 IC was defective. He also mentioned that they do NOT have the part in stock, so they can not commit on the service time lines. Anyway, I did not take the TV set to service station, as the engineer committed to call me when they would receive the part. After number of calls and mails to SONY, I finally get another visit from another engineer on 08th November. After more than 2 MONTHS. Result - same as above. Even he does not know what is wrong and has asked the TV set to be brought service center. And he is also not sure whether they have the part in stock or not!!! I had spent 70k to buy this TV, and look at the service level of a global organization - SONY. Engineers know nothing about the problem; they do not know what part is to be replaced and whether they have it in the stock; and more importantly there is no revert from SONY - I had tweeted them on Twitter. Guys - your service organization sucks!!! Are you listening?!

TV complaint unresolved for months

shaileshdubey87
            Hello, This is with regard to camera that I have submitted for repair whose details are furnished below: 1. Camera Model: DCS-WX80 2. Camera Type: Sony Cyber shot. 3. Job Sheet Number: JF2408631 4. Serial Number: 4533744 5. Problem description: Switch block not working 6. Warranty : Within warranty – not even completed 1 year 7. Date on which camera was given for service: 13-Oct-2014. 8. Service Station: Vigneshwar Services, 6th block, koramangala – Bangalore-95 Here are the sequences of events: 1. This camera was given for services on 13-Oct-2014 and I was initially promised by the front desk lady that it will be serviced and returned to me within 10 days. 2. There was no further follow-up till 28-Oct-2014 and it was not proactive as well. I started calling them from 25-Oct-2014 and they finally answered me on 28-Oct-2014. This time it was some different guy who mentioned that part item request has been initiated and it will be fixed and delivered to me by 5-November. 3. I waited till 6-Nov but there was no follow-up call when I started chasing them again on the same number but this time as well, they stopped responding. I made some 100-150 calls but there was no answer on landline and mobile number that they have provided for follow-up. By the way these call were made during the official hours i.e. 10 AM – 6 PM on working days as well. Till date, no body is bothered to pick up the phone and answer. 4. I finally contact the toll free number and to my demise they have the same old update to give that the part is not yet arrived and I have to check with service center who are not bothered to pick any calls at all. In between of these events, as I had to purchase new camera as I am event manager and need camera to capture events. This was informed to service station as well so that they can prioritize the request. I need some basic answers from you at this point: 1. How can brand like Sony can lose trust with customer? Who is responsible for unruly behavior of the service center with the customer? There is no accountability at all. 2. If the parts are not available why the customer is made to wait. Some of this product is very intrinsic for business, as in my case where I ended up buying extra camera. Who will pay for this? 3. Why there are no immediate replacements of the parts? Are you seriously saying me that this part will come from across the globe? I have already run out of patience in subsequent follow-ups with customer care and service center. Please either fix the part or replace the camera.

DSC-WX80 Unsatisfied with the services with job sheet# JF2408631 by Vigneshwar services Koramangala Bangalore
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:13:27

Updated by shaileshdubey87 Nov 08, 2014
            My details:
            1. Name: Shailesh Dubey
            2. phone: [protected]
            3. Location Bangalore

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Sharukh Naushad
              Hello, I had purchased Sony Xperia C model on 10/08/14 in Noida. After a few days of purchasing, it's camera stopped working. I had to hand over to service centre. They took their time and got it worked. Now after around 3 months, my handset again stopped working. I was listening an audio file and suddenly it stopped working. It is not being started now at all. In just three months, my new branded hand set has got bugs twice. It clearly shows that it's a defected piece. I, therefore, request Sony to take it back and get me a new one. Kindly do let me what further steps I've to take in this case. Any help will be highly appreciated. Looking forwards to a positive response from your side very soon. Kind Regards, Sharooque Naushad [protected], [protected] Noida

[Nov 07, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I'll be waiting for any response...

kayanskar
                Welcome to Sony Chat. The session has been accepted. {sumit}Good Evening. You are chatting with Sumit at Sony Tech Help. How can i help you? {Visitor}Hi {Visitor}I am one of your most disappointed customer at the moment. {Visitor}Hello, are you there? {sumit}Yes! Please {Visitor}How long it takes to replace a damaged SD card in your company? {Visitor}hello {sumit}Mr Vinay as per the details i am getting you have sent us an email in this regard {Visitor}Yes and what is the response to the email? {sumit}Your concern has been forwarded to the service team they are looking into the matter {Visitor}Will you guys be obliging the customer by answering to the email? {Visitor}How long should it take? {sumit}I would suggest you to please wait {Visitor}Why is this not sorted out in last 24 hours? {Visitor}How long 8 day, 10 days or month? {Visitor}How long do you want me to wait? {sumit}You concern has been forwarded to the service team they will revert you back {Visitor}I have seen that this has been forwarded to the service team why has not anyone got back to me? {Visitor}when will they be reverting and I am not interested in revert all I want is my replaced SD card! {Visitor}Do you understand? {sumit}They will get back to you soon as per the details i am getting your concern has been forwarded to the service team {Visitor}Do you undestand English? {Visitor}Get me your manager on the chat! {sumit}Service team is looking into the matter for the same {Visitor}You do not seem to understand english. {Visitor}Are you people so busy? {Visitor}Get me your manager please. {Visitor}Hello..??? {Visitor}Hello???? {sumit}Yes! {sumit}May i have your contact number so that we get back to you? {Visitor}I want to chat with your manager not the supervisor. Please get me your manager. {Visitor}Sumit, are you there? {Visitor}Hello???? {Visitor}Hello???? are you there? {sumit}Yes! {Visitor}what is happening? {Visitor}HELLO...??? MANAGER PLEASE!! {sumit}You will get a call back in this concern please provide me your contact number please? {Visitor}I YOU HAVE ALL THE DETAILS WITH YOU. I AM NOT WAITING FOR A CALL BACK. {Visitor}I WANT YOUR MANAGER TO CHAT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. {sumit}Please let me know are you connected with us? {Visitor}YOUR MANAGER PLEASE {Visitor}CONNECTED WITH WHOM? {Visitor}HELLO??? YOUR MANAGER PLEASE!!1 {sumit}I can arrange a call back please provide me your contact number {Visitor}I DO NOT WANT A CALL BACK. I WANT THE MANGER ON THE CHAT {sumit}I can arrange a call back please provide me your contact number {Visitor}IS THIS HOW YOU ALL SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS??? THIS IS REDICULAS!!! {Visitor}NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE NO. AND I WANT THE MANAGER ON THE CHAT ELSE I AM GOING TO PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE AND FB FOR PUBLIC TO SEE. {sumit}As you have send us an email yesterday only and today is off due to Guru Nanak Birthday so please wait for revert. Or please provide me your contact number so that i can arrange a call back {Visitor}How are you in the office? If you are closed it for all. {sumit}Please provide me your contact number so that i can arrange for a call back {sumit}Please let me know are you connected with us? {sumit}It seems chat has been disconnected from your end. I request you to contact us at our toll free number[protected] or e-mail us sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com. The user has ended the session.

[Nov 06, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Taking 7 days to replace a pity thing like SD card which should be done hand to hand as the same can not be repaired. Complained to the authorities through phone and email and getting the same answer we have esclated it to the team but there has been no answer from the team nor anyone contacted me.
                Besides the chat rep. disconnected the chat without any resolution!!

Hopless people...I have sworn not to buy any SONY product in future!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nimmo Adam
                  Service Complaint : I bought a Sony C3 mobile before 2 months. I haven't completely used it for one day. But before that itself, mobile got some problem. Sim card tray isn't working fine, so sim card is not detectable. I gave it for service before 2 months, still it is in service center and they are not ready to repair and give my phone back. Can anyone take this into serious action and get it settled. Phone is lying there for the past 2 months, but still they didn't repair it. Service Center is in Tambaram - Chennai (TN). Moreover, I bought this mobile for 26K, but now the price has reduced to 20K. If I had bought this by now, I would have saved 6K. Thanks

Sony India — Service issue

Suhail Haque
                    I purchased experia T2 ultra dual phone on 25 2014. Phone jack is not I cant connect any headsfree ...when I connect it says...
                    Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

blue03
                    Dear Pehredar team, I gives me immense pleasure to say that you are the inspiration for me . Thank you for coming forward for poor customer like us who gets into the trap of these MNC and by the products . Sir, I am also the victim of such a trap, Sir I worked day and night to give my wife a present on her birth day and on[protected] i bought SONY Xperia C from Nagpur bill 209652 . But its started creating problem afterwards and we have to send the phone to the official sony center on[protected],[protected], and[protected] in total it went for five times for repair and the problem persisted . Finally i have to call them up at the customer care center[protected] . First they said " Sorry for the in convince caused for problem " Sir, please visit the service center for the problem and then contact us for the same .We will do the repair or replacement . Then again the same problem cropped up . Then also we called them up and they said it will be resolved or your phone will be replaced from our end . Now they are saying that the phone can only be repaired and not replaced . I have argued for the same quite a few times but in vain . I humbly request you to please look into the matter . Please sir ... Forwarding the work order and the bill as attachment . Regards, Nitesh Charles [protected] (M)

[Nov 05, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BHIM KUMAR
                      Dear Sir/Mam, Myself Bhim Kumar, I had purchased a sony vio laptop on 26 march 2012 with 1 year warranty. After that I have extended 2 year warranty from Sony Service Centre. Now my laptop have some problem in Mother board, I Saw it on sony service centre in Noida sector 2. But they denied me for it and demanding 12, 000 rs to me. So sir I want to say what is the benefit of warranty? This is not a good symbol for reputed company. It ma be harmful for its brand name. So sir I have requested to you please take some strict action on it. It will be good for both company and consumer. ok sir thanking for you. Regards: Bhim Kumar Mob- [protected], [protected] Model No:- VPCEH3AEN/W PRODUCT SERIAL NO:- 7001833

Regarding laptop service.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

bowsky
                        1. I had purchased Bravia LCD TV NX 500 Monolithic in Apr 2011 in Dehradun. 2. At present I am posted in Wellington (Tamil Nadu). 3. I am having problem of double screen since one month. 4.Called up on service centre & help line on[protected] coimbatore service centre.Spoken to them three times in past one three weeks & given every detail but no response.They asked me 400/- for checking only & I have agreed also but even then no one has turned up. 5. They have spoken in an arrogant tone & no friendly attitude. 6.This was not the response I expected from SONY, such an established brand. &. I am aghast with this response & if no action from your side then I will be forced to spread this messsage everywhere.

[Nov 04, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

i d sharma
                          no display on my 40 NX500 LCD with signals display checking connection with external speakers only..sony engineer checked the panel and it was ok.The problem is with the circuit ic based board.The service center at Nerchowk, Mandi HP is unable to repair it.It has been 4 months now.

Display Not Working
                          I JUST BUY NEW SONY ERICSON M2 PHONE ON[protected] & MY DISPLAY NOT WORKING ON[protected], WHAT BAD QUALITY PRODUCT FROM SONY. WHICH IS NOT EXPECTED FROM SONY??
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Sony India — Sony Play station network (PSN) account hacked

ishdeep201
                            Sony Provides a playstation network account to the playstation users .I have had a PSN account since 2011 .One can also buy...
                            Complaint category Online Games

richajian1989
                            I have bought my Xperia ZL IMEI:[protected] which has started giving problem after 8 months its speaker is not working properly. I have consulted service centre twice but they are just updating software and the problem is with hardware they are not taking problem seriously. Due to this Iam not able to use phone and feeling cheated even after spending so high amount on buying mobile phone. Even after complaint, they everytime keep mobile for few days and update software and give me the handset back. Need to have resolution for this..also once the warranty period will be over they even wont listen.

Ayushm033
                              I purchased experia Zl phone on 9 jan 2014. but regular fading of signals and over heating of phone when not used. is the major concern due to which it is replaced but with old repaired phone, as not promised, but the same problem continues with the replaced phone also den suddenly my mic also stopped working due to which i submitted my phone to service centre, now this time it has taken more than 1 month, still i am not able to get my phone back, and at the time of complaint service centre told that you will get a repaired phone instead of new, which is against the warranty policy that is committed to me at the time of purchase. i want i new replaced phone or change the product as all phones that are replaced are having hardware issue so ultimately i am just left with a option of filling a case against sony .if no action taken by sony.

C B NIMJE
                                WE PURCHASE TV ON DT.10/10/2013 BILL NO.19169 SONY LED MN4241800 OF RS.79000/- FROM MOHAN WATCH HOUSE BALAGHAT MOB [protected],[protected]TV SHOP) IS NOT RESPONSE WEF 01/11/2014.I AM BRANCH MANAGER OF SBI BALAGHAT MOB NO [protected].I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM THE SHOP. PLEASE RECTIFIED THE PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. YOURS FAITHFULLY, CHINTAMAN B NIMJE NEAR KAWRE GARDEN, WARD NO 32, NIRMAL NAGAR, BALAGHAT DIST-BALAGHAT(M.P.)

suyashr
                                  hi, camera model: DSC-HX10V bought in 2012 December Visited sony service centre in 2013 June Visited sony service centre in 2014 with the same issue of keys malfunctioning Visited SONY SERVICE CENTRE ANDHERI WEST on 04/11/2014 a person was called by the desk attendant to check the camera and he was all smiling and said yeah such problems comes in the camera as if it was a common thing. Later the manager was called and he refuse to take the camera saying they don't have the engineer (saying he is on leave) and i was told to visit another service centre in MALAD or come again some other time (on call back). DOES SONY THINK WE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER JOB OTHER THAN VISITING SERVICE CENTRE. This product comes with a 3 years warranty so i am guessing SONY knows it a faulty camera and needs repair regularly. if this is a common issue why is SONY selling such cameras to the customer. fed up with sony service. pls do the needful. regards, [protected]@hotmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras