Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

vineetha kk
Dear sir/madam I feel very sorry to write this mail to a brand which I used to admire till a few days back..first of all the Sony 40" LED bravia purchased on august 2013 stopped working for the past one week.. Complaint was logged through customer care on 22nd October 2014, comp no: 21789971, chennai and complaint was assigned to M/s Clarity services.. I had make a number a phone calls since then and till today nobody has arrived for service. The service centre location is only walkable distance from the place where I stay. Also, sometimes nobody pics the call and phone is out of order.. They say this is due to the poor weather condition in chennai... But I would like to mention that we have purchased and installed many other brands during this diwali facing absolutely no service problem... My clooeagues who have got the same brand of Sony TV at home have also started empathasing on this poor service of Sony..

[Oct 26, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sony India — Bravia KDL 32EX520 LED Panel Gone bad.

madhusrivats
    We purchased Sony LED TV (Model: KDL-32EX420IN5, Serial No:[protected] and half years ago. We installed the TV in our house...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category TVs

krishnabatham
    I have purchase a xperia c3 on 21 oct 2014 and after purchase if I am very disappointed with the camera query of both front and rear camera. It capture image with small dots in low light and brightness of photo is to low . Second problem that I have facing is that a sound is tool low. even I am not able to listen phone ringtone. Please let me know what I have to do. Honestly saying this phone quality is not maintain sony standard.I am selected that brand by his name and I felt that it was a wrong decision.

Updated by krishnabatham Oct 25, 2014
    have purchase a xperia c3 on 21 oct 2014 and after purchase if I am very disappointed with the camera quality of both front and rear camera. It capture image with small dots in low light and brightness of photo is to low . Second problem that I have facing is that a sound is too low even I am not able to listen phone ringtone. Please let me know what I have to do. Honestly saying this phone quality is not maintain sony standard.I am selected that brand by his name and I felt that it was a wrong decision.

[email protected]
      Hi, I purchased LED 55 inch W950B series on 19th Oct 2014 from reliance digital KPHB hyderabad Ap.After Installation, we noticed skype not working though we have 4 mbps Internet speed and also twin picture(PIP) feature not working.Inspite of lodging a complaint with Sony, this problem is not resolved even after 2 technicians tired to fix the problem(service request id[protected].Today again I called Sony and placed a request 21920552 to address the same issue.The way we are spending our time to get this addressed is really frustrating and we decided to return the product back to store and buy new brand something like samsung if the issue is not rectified by EOD tomorrow 10/26.Please try to solve the problem asap by EOD tomorrow. Thanks, Madhusudana Reddy M [protected]

[Oct 25, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Problem Resolved ..Thanks to Srikant from reliance digital kukatpally who solved this problem.He is the same person who sold this product to us.
      Dear Madhusudana,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will connect with you at the earliest to assist you.

Warm Regards,
      Reliance Digital

Gopikrishnan.vr
        Not getting proper response from madona care Sony service center at kottayam regarding Replacement of TV. Raised this issue through mail to [protected]@ap.sony.com & No revert received. Job no : J42181584. Raised this issue on 24th sept 2014 Really irritating response from customer service center at ktm.

Abi.k
          Sir, We have purchase a brand new TV in the month of March 2nd, model no.KDL 32W600A IN5 & SERIAL NO.4310759. Our TV is not working day before yesterday around 4.30pm. Yesterday, I spoke to customer care. But till now no response. We didn't expect from such a branded item that is not working with in 6-7months. Our TV is totally dead & we have raised an complaint through your customer care yesterday the complaint no.[protected]. When we called today they told that they will visiting & rectifying the problem on Monday. We have purchase with confident that SONY is the best branded TV but we never expect this. We have attached Stabilizer also but why it is happened in SONY brand. Please revert back immediately regards, K ABIRAMI MANIKANDAN [protected].

anilswathi
            Respected sir, I have purchased sony led tv 42w700b( sl no.3327532)from Anil electronics hanamkonda on 06.09.2014.and on 23.10 14 my tv screen became blank when I called service centre in hanamkonda he told get my tv and come that 42 inches I myself given in service centre .with lot of good will I have purchased sony tv even though friends telling to buy samsung.wihin one month how a sony led screen goes blank, please replace my tv with new one.(Anil, loco pilot, kazipet, ph. [protected])

bikashkrjaiswal
              I, Mr Bikash Jaiswal had asked for a television from an electronic company, which had the feature of FM/ radio.The salesman suggested a television from sony company as per my request but after it was purchased and installed I found out that the feature for which i purchased it, did not work well.The technician could not even fix the connection properly. Therefore, I want a replacement of the purchase with a proper one which can be installed as well as can be connected.Name of the Electronic company- Khosla Electronics Pvt. Ltd tax invoice no- 3524/1415/0734 Address of the company-H/J/3, Sachindra Lal Sarani (Rajarhat Road), Hardic Mansion, Nr -Jora Mandir, Kol-59 my email- [protected]@rediffmail.com my phone no- [protected]

[Oct 24, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amanjindal417
                i had purchased a kdl-50w900b(07lcdtv) from ambika enterprises (sony center) sco-42 sector-11 panchkula on 20/10/14. they told us they will install the tv next day but they didnt come . we also called at the service centre but they did not care. we had bought it for diwali . now we dont know what we should do. sir, there are a lot of other companies. if, you depend on these kind of irresponsible employs, you will run out of business very soon because these kind of employs dont think about their company. i know, i have made the biggest mistake by buying it from sony center. next time i wont bother you because i will go to another company. thanking you' rajesh jindal house no. 755 sector-12 panchkula, haryana mobile no.-[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

prateekS
                  Respected authority, I am writing you this mail in order to let you know the kind of behavior, the Sony dealers in Ghaziabad show to their Consumers . "COLOR SALES " a dealer in the Ghaziabad, navyug market and at G.T Road shows disrespect towards their customer, they doesn't know how to communicate with their customer, and they lie about the product they are selling. The bunch of salesman and the owner are responsible for such pathetic Service. I hope you would take legitimate action towards them . Regards

mohitkrag
                    We have a Sony LCD TV model no.KLV 32 NX500..Sl.no.-2400528...Date of purchase-10/07//2011 Its LCD was not working and thus was replaced with great pain. At first the service provider (Mr. Babuda cont.-[protected]) at our place told that he can't provide us with the facility of moving the TV to his location. Then when we send the TV to the service provider (Mr. Babuda) with our means he took a lot of time to repair and finally our LCD was replaced with a new one. After which when we asked him to install the LCD to our place he came with a wrong pair of stand to fix it on the wall. On telling him again he denies and says that the system is ok and there has been no mistake from his side and that the pieces of stand has not been misplaced or replaced. Till now our LCD is not affixed properly. Please reply and take action as soon as possible. Contact for the service Provider-[protected] (Mr. Babuda)

Rupesh Mayekar
                      I have a sony xperia t2 ultra which is under warranty i.e. Just 6 months old. The piece is found twisted and bend also silver lining from one side has lost. Piece looks very shabby. Please help for resolving the issue. I have a sony xperia t2 ultra which is under warranty i.e. Just 6 months old. The piece is found twisted and bend also silver lining from one side has lost. Piece looks very shabby. Please help for resolving the issue. Regards Rupesh Mayekar [protected] IMEI no [protected]

Vamaraju Anantha Surya
                        21664132, thats the SONY Service Request Number. WOW a Sony recognition number which means I am a proud owner of SONY product. Its so amazing how some o[censored]s are still stuck with the age old notion that this is the best brand. I Mean its advertised "ITS A SONY" which talks magnitudes about the brand, the technology, the company. But the only thing which is not visible within that the service which is outsourced or insourced which I don't really care...I expect to watch a movie or something on the TV I bought for 70K, is that a huge expectation? It's been 4 days (excluding) sunday and counting for some angel guardian from Pranank technologies to visit us and set the TV so that I can watch how my money spent looks like. WE HAVE CALLED them and NO RESPONSE...each time me and my wife are directed to some other number or some other technician... sorry to ask but are we as customers expected to talk / beg / request your technicians to come visit us for a job which you promised to provide and by all means the cost is already baked into the product (fitting charges). Mahesh, Syed and Pranank technologies and dont remember the technicians and the operators me and my wife spoke with ...everyone is under the impression that they are doing us a great favor by talking to us and even greater favor letting us know that it will be 11.30 PM in the night only then the SIR is available to bestow his humble presence to come and fit the TV... Every organization is established for a sole purpose which is profit making...SONY you are making profits...why do you want more..reason for asking is why do you give grand offers when you cannot fulfill the demand or fulfill the basic service such as installation??? Not sure if this will make any difference to the organization and its dealers who are not even bothered to pick the calls or make a call proactively and let the customer know about the delay caused due to various reasons... I am not even sure when the TV will be mounted for me to see what my money worth has bought... Until my TV is installed, will keep updating this... P.S. I am away from today 3.00 PM to Monday - will also let you all know if anyone contacted me during this time...

[Oct 23, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Sony India — Delay in installation/demo of Sony Bravia LED TV (KDL-42W900B) - invno- SLF02AI22010007222

vverma20
                          On Sunday[protected] I brought 2 LED TVs (LG & Sony) from Croma retail store, Ghaziabad. . LG service team did there...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category TVs

jin7821.
                          I purchased sony xperia M last year for INR 14000 n I have been into trouble since the day of purchase.it had a restarting problem and touch was also not working properly.and there were other problems too like camera problem, hang and slow running of phone and the phone turns off and on(restart) anytime, etc.Everytime i go to service centre, the only thing they did was refreshing the software and the problem remained as it was.I went to highlight the problem next day but could not deposit the fon becoz i had a lot of work pending mails and all for which i need the phone as they keep the phone for a week atleast evrytime i deposit.After 5-6 times I asked them to take it seriously n replace the faulty parts to which they changed camera n rear cover after keeping the phone for a month.But other problems still existed.Then they changed motherboard after keeping it for another month.But i believe the new motherboard they fitted was a repaired one from another handset which had some different problems alltogether like its charging jack was not supporting the original charger.sometimes it gets charged and sometimes not n finally it stopped geting charged.battery backup was reduced to half of what it was.so they asked to deposit again.then i did it within warranty and I havent yet recieved a positive response from anyone.they accept that the handset is unrepairable so offered me a replacement handset which was same model but not confirmed if it was a new or used phone.I kept calling evryday since 3rd october when I deposited the phone.And they kept telling me to wait till tomorrow but the tomorrow never came.I called the manager in sony ghaziabad Mr Ravinder, 10 days ago he said that we will try to give a new phone but black colour isnt available so offered me white colour which i accepted but asked them to send it before diwali otherwise refund my money which gives him atleast 10-12 days.he agreed.I kept calling him once every day or two to remind him but still i am getting contradictory responses.2 days ago he said it will be shipped by 19oct and now he says its not available as this model has been discontinued.this sounds like a joke to me.Now it is diwali in 2 days and i cant even expect a phone from sony as they accept their mis management.Apart from this I have also suffered losses with my online work and got humiliated when somebody expects me to send an email from my phone becoz i never had it when required.I had to use a non-3G phone after paying for a 3G phone.Now I have to purchase a new phone as i cant even expect a replacement.So all i want now is a full refund from them to which they say they will escalate and subject to approval they will refund the amount as per the current Mrp which is less than the price i paid as the price has been reduced now.Now this is not acceptable to me becoz i paid 14000 and now its 11000 and all this is subject to aporoval as the refund request is escalated. Now I will never recommend any product by sony to anyone as its a torture wid customer care. Only Apple is original rest all are fake imitations Please help me get my money back (with Interest Not with Depreciation) thanks and regards

[Oct 22, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by jin7821. Oct 26, 2014
                          The job number mentioned on the job sheet is : W[protected] and the irresponsible person handling the case is Mr.Ravinder from ghaziabad centre.Not getting any response from sony india.Seems like I have to file FIR for stealing my mobile as they are not ready to talk.Even the owner (Mr Sanjay Singh)of the meerut service centre, where I submitted the phone, is not responding

Please help me get my money back (with Interest Not with Depreciation)

thanks and regards

meghashyam bhat
                            dear sir, I had purchased sony Xperia Z2 through flipkart on dated 23-09-14 by paying Rs42, 496. Usually i saw many of your company site and other many private videos praising about its waterproof and anti mechanical vibration handling capacity. But later heard about the flipkart people use to sell under quality products of branded companies for their rate competition. On that base simply i tested my sony xperia z2 set by drop test of around 6" to 10" hight then i found the mobile with the screen break. Actually its proven that set purchased by me seems under quality. So i requested you sony people that its true that set supplied me is under quality? so please explain me how to get guarantee for this. please leave details on my email - meghashyam.[protected]@gmail.com contact - [protected] [protected]

gagan singh rajput
                              Hi Sony Team, On[protected], i raise a ticket against my LED issue on sony customer care, that ticket was assigned to "Tirupati Enterprises, 45, vivek vihar, near national bank haridwar 249407 sony service center " after one day a engineer come to my house for reparing with new LED panel, after fixing that led panel Led Board was burst and both Led pannel and board was not working.There was one guy who is sitting in haridwar whose name is Anil telling me that he raised a ticket in sony for new Led pannel and board, after one i ask him for status, he was saying that you will confirm me on monday[protected] when i ask status him on monday he was saying that you will ask me on tommorow[protected], when i ask status of my ticket today then "he is talking me Harshly and abusing me and telling me that if you have guts then repair you tv i will not give you any status and put down the phone" when again i try to call him again he didn't pick my phone. I am a big fan of sony products, i didn;t expect this kind of behaviour from sony service center, Kindly help me and take a strong action against that service center otherwise i will put case against him and sony service center in consumer court and i will also put this on facebook and other social media sites so that people will know that how sony service center provide service to customers. I need help, kindly help me out from this... JOB-ID or CASE-ID OF TV TICKET RAISED is J42455377 JOBID or CASE-ID TiCKET RAISED AGAINST SERVICE CENTER is 21759984 with regards Gagan singh [protected]

[Oct 21, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Sony service center sucks...
                              Still i have not receive any solution from your service center and your customer care, I really fed-up from you service, i will never buy any sony product in future and i will suggest my friend don't buy any sony product.

My LED TV is still not fixed, there is a small pixel issue in screen but your engineer and service center make it big, Now my family is also fed-up of this issue.

If i will not get any resolution in 2 day i will put case against you and your company and i will take this issue in media also..

Shweta Sharma2711
                                This complaint is in regards to the terrible experience I have had with a Sony Vaio Laptop which was purchased from your vendor Krish Infotech situated at PL Sharma Road, Meerut. I purchased this Laptop on 25th December 2013 for my father. On 28th December 2013, my dad started facing issues with this laptop as many of the keys on the keyboard were not working and the machine was hanging a lot so he visited the Vendor again to get the problem resolved. The Vendor informed him that just a refresh will solve all the problems. Since then this machine is not working fine. My father is not a computer expert and his usage is very minimal as he use this laptop to use Skype so that he can get in touch with us or else a bit of Excel for his work. Since the starting this machine is defective but the vendor has been avoiding it for what reasons I do not understand. Within 7 Days of the purchase, this had the below mentioned issues:1. Many keys in the keypad not working at all2. System hangs a lot3. Machine restarts on its own. Touch pad do not work at times. My father went to the vendor many times since the purchase with all these problems but the vendor never directed him to the service center instead he kept telling him some very irrelevant reasons regarding the problems. Taking the advantage of my father's innocence, the vendor misdirected my father and always provided him with fake reasons. Now that I was in Meerut, I also witnessed the problems with the machine and 5 days back the system automatically refresher and restarted which deleted all the softwares which were installed on the system including MS Office. Now that he has crossed all the tolerance limits, I searched for the Sony Service centers in Meerut and took the machine directly to your service center wherein your expert checked something and found that this was a defective machine. He told me that we can fix all the hardware related problems but I will have to purchase all the softwares again. I am really very upset with this. First I had to pay to buy this defective machine then from last 9 months my father is struggling alot with this machine and now again I am the one who is getting penalised for something where I have no fault.I have been using sony from years now. I never faced any concerns with any of the products. I have a Sony Vaio Laptop, I am using it from last 6 years and I never faced any concerns with it. I have a sony TV and the play station too all which have proved out to be a great value deal. I have been a extremely satisfied customer from years, so I brought another Laptop for my father as I stay away from them and this could be the source of connect for us but this deal has approved out to be the worst possible thing only because the Vendor has been fooling my father from very long now. The only thing that I can make out of all this is that the vendor was already aware about the issues that my father was telling him in regards to the machine. The vendor never even once directed my father to the service center. I have a very humbly posted by concern onsonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com and requested them to place the machine as my the father is an old retired person who require the laptop for very basic usage and to connect with me. The complaint number is[protected], Mr Uttam Chandra, Officer Customer Relation - North once replied on the email to acknowledge the complaint and since then I am regularly following up but there is no one in Sony India to revert on the concern raised on their product. I expect the replacement of the complete defective machine which was sold out to my father by the Vendor. This vendor has caused a lot of trouble already and I request for the resolution to be provided to me on this earliest possible. Regards, Shweta Sharma suave.[protected]@gmail.com
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Sony India — Sony Handycam HDR - XR350E - Repeated failure of the HDD

maheeprabhu
                                  ve bought Sony Handy cam HDR - XR 350E in Dubai at Sharaf intl around Mar/Apr'11. I have been shooting pics and videos...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Harithabs
                                  Two months back I bought Sony Xperia Z mobile at Sangeeta Mobiles, Bangalore, and afte using for 1.5 months Mobile hanged and gave the mobile for service at RT nAgar, Bangalore. After 15 days they gave back the phone claiming they have corrected the problem. Now again Camera is freezing/Hanging. I am not happy with the Mobile and I want to surrender the phone and want them to return the money back. Please explain the procedure to do the same. An unsatisfied Customer

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Jeeves Consumer Services
                                    Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                    (5 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr India
                                    Received money for job opportunities
                                    (7 minutes ago)