Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Vidya Prabhu Baliga
I had purchased Sony Experia ZL phone on 26th September 2013, the warranty period was 1 year. Model no: C6502Around July 2014, the phone started giving problems with the microphone (the person on the other side could not hear properly or at all). Submitted the phone to the nearest service centre (Ghatkopar) in August 2014. The service centre promised replacement of phone in case it is a hardware issue. However, they returned the phone after 15 days, saying the motherboard has been changed and problem resolved. Around August end, the phone started giving problems with the video recording (again the audio could not be heard in the video). Again submitted the phone to the service centre. Received the phone after 10 days stating that the problem has been resolved. Early September 2014: phone has started giving problems on the microphone (the person on the other side could not hear properly or at all). called up the company, they are suggesting to again submit to the call centre. The warranty is now about to be expired, and probably the company will now start charging for any service. Tired of repeated trips to the service centre, which are always over - crowded. The service is pathetic to say the least. Will be approaching the consumer court now to obtain reimbursement for defective product, deficiency in service, and incidental costs, and harassment caused.

[Sep 09, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J C Das
    The mobile Xperia Z ( IMEI No [protected] ) purchased on 23.07.2014 against Rs.33, 500 suddenly stopped getting charged from yesterday. On approach to Sony mobile Service Center at Guwahat( Rajgarh) in Assam, they replied that the pin of charging port got damaged which is not repairable and offer an exchange against payment of 50% of new set price. Its a total loss as my mobile is non functional in absence of charge now. Kindly take up with Sony (Mobile) to repair or replace my set without any payment being in warranty. - J C Das ( contact me now at[protected]/ [protected] )

Sony India has contacted me without a favoured solution.
    Requested to escalate further as time is passing making loss to my business & personal connectivity and mental sufferings.

Aashid Ps
      the staff in (ACCESS ELECTRONICS VI/215/4 GRACE PARK NEAR ELITE MISSION HOSPITAL KOORKENCHERY P.O. THRISSUR - 680007 T:[protected] / 6999555) said that nothing cant be done to my external hard disk HD E1 which was bought through flipcart(online buying store) on (Order Date:[protected] Invoice Date:[protected] it hasn't been a year i bought this external hard disk HD-E1, the problem was that my Ext. HDD has detecting issues in my computer and the staff said the warranty cannot be given, and the staff was speaking to me boldly,

[Sep 08, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

drap19
        I called Sony Service Centre, Dibrugarh, Assam in the morning at around 10:30 to lodge a complaint that I have to install my 32" Bravia LED in my new apartment. i was called at 11:30 to inform that service personnel would reach within 20 minutes. i waited till 1:30 pm and called service centre again and they said that they would inform within few minutes. i again called at 2:30 pm and they didnt know the whereabouts of their personnel.

i hope you would agree that the service centre is to serve and not just to talk with the customers.

the complaint was lodged in the name of Dr.Areefa Hussain, Sultan Road, Naliapool, Dibrugarh

Dr.Ankur Phukan, [protected]

giansingh
          SONY TV34"- MODEL No. KV-XA 34M97, Ser No 0700466.
          The above mentioned TV set was gone defective and service centre at jammu was approached in mar 2014. They sent a mechanic who after prolonging the needed repairs till May 2014, refused to repair the same and asked us to deposit the Set with the service centre. The set was taken to the Service centre during second week of may along with the complain against the mechanic.The repairs have not yet been carried out till today. I am very sure such casual attitude is against the ethos of such a reputed company which is being defamed by such ill maintained service centres.

The copy of the complaint is enclosed which carries sufficient details to respond on your part.( COPY OF COMPLAIN:- Mob: [protected], Email: [protected]@gmail.com Col GS Soodan (retd)
          155/5 Greater Jammu, Sec-10, Trikuta Nagar, Kunjwani
          Sony Authorised Service Centre
          526-A Gandhi Nagar – Jammu
          COMPLAIN AGAINST CHEATING AND FRAUD WITH THE CLIENT
          REPAIR OF SONY TV 34” MODEL KV-XA 34M497
          1. This is with reference to the request made on 08/ 09 Mar 2014 about repair of my Sony Colour TV-34”, Model No. KV-XA 34M497, Serial N. 0700466.
          2. On 10 Mar 2014 around 3:00 PM, a technician visited and checked the said TV set. He gave his name as, Anil Chohan. He opened the Tv set and tried to show me the parts which needed replacement. He gave the vague estimate of five to six thousand, suggesting that it could be more also. He told me that an estimate will be given after he informs the service centre. The same was agreed to by me and he was informed that the needful be done at the earliest.
          3. When he was leaving he gave us two jolts.
          a. He said, “ it may be difficult to get the parts, but you should not worry I will repair your set on my own. I can manipulate and manage the things. I do carry out the repairs at my home also. You just leave it to me, i will fix everything.”
          b. He asked for Rs.100/- as part of his visit, which was told to him that he would be paid all requisite service charges after the set is repaired. He could include the amount of that day visit also in the bill.
          4. I was not given to such arrangements, hence, politely I conveyed to him that a proper estimate be prepared, other things would be seen later. In my mind I doubted the Honesty, Integrity and truthfulness of the man, but had no choice as there being no other Service centre in Jammu.
          5. Few days later I called your service centre where a female attendant confirmed to me the estimate of approximately Rs.3800/-as cost of parts. That was accepted by me. I was told that I would be called moment the parts arrive in the centre.
          6. A month passed and I went to your service centre on 12Apr and gave you all the details again. I was given an estimate of Rs. 4414/- which was accepted by me. During third week around 16/17of Apr 2014, Sh. Anil Chohan visited us, opened the TV set and carried the Board with him.
          7. About four days later he brought the board to my residence and assembled the set. On testing he declared that yoke was defective hence he took the board back. Three days later he came, brought a yoke of 29” TV set that did not fit, he then declared that the set was beyond repair. To my assessment there was no major defect in the set as it had only problem in “ON & OFF” switch.
          8. He further suggested me to claim for ‘total loss’ from insurance, for which he will manage the estimate from your service centre. Unless the loss is absolutely genuine I would never prefer any claim to insurance company.
          9. What he did with our TV Set Board at your service centre may be known to you as I had heard nothing from your side.
          10. I can guess that he had never taken the board of my TV set to the service centre at all.
          11. On my part I feel the genuine parts had been removed from my TV SET, either at your service centre or at the residence of your technician, Sh. Anil Chohan, and it had been deliberately rendered beyond repair by your centre.
          12. This is a clear case of Cheating and Fraud which must be scrutinized and clarified by you please.
          13. I WOULD REQUEST YOUR GREATSELF TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AT YOUR END AT THE EARLIEST, LEST I BE CONSTRAINED TO APPROACH THE PROPER AUTHORTIES FOR REDRESSAL.
          14. I am very hopeful that you will understand the gravity of the issue and resolve it with your personal indulgence please.

Place: Jammu Tawi (Col GS Soodan)
          (Retd)

Non repair of tv set

IT HAD BEEN OVER 6 DAYS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT..PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Ashiesh Aryan
            The Sony Service Center at Dwarka provided pathetic services and charged heavily for just a software issue. They further damaged the battery and after keeping the phone for 3 days, it was still not okay. They still have the phone for next 4 days and I'm not sure if it still will be alright. The behaviour of the senior employee/owner was pathetic and rude. The bill of 1600 was unexplained. The phone is under WARRANTY. I had a very bad experience. Not expected from Sony. Address :: KRISHNA SERVICES G-31 VARDHMAN MALL SEC-7 DWARKA DELHI - 110075 T:[protected]

Yes, Pathetic Service Krishna Service Center
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Sachin dhumal
              I had purchased Sony home theater HT-IV 300 model on 16/8/2014. From the second day I am facing problem with the device. The sound goes mute after certain time automatically. And mirror screening is not proper. I had given complaint several time but their service engineer doesnt know much more about this new model HT-IV300. They had visited 2-3 times but problem is not solved yet.

[Sep 07, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I had purchased Sony home theater HT-IV 300 model on 16/8/2014.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Ram negi
                I purchased Sony experia z on 29/07/213 and after 10 months it started showing battery problem. I deposited my handset to sony's authorized service center in Chandigarh and after 2 weeks my phone was replaced ( refurbished set) under warranty with job no. W[protected]. Within less than one month after receiving my handset i faced another problem with this phone, while calling my voice on other side is not audible or starts breaking and call disconnects in between. Also its not showing full network signal which is showing full in Nokia's handset when i put microsim into Nokia's cheapest handset 1202 which i was using when i deposited my handset. To resolve this problem i again deposited my handset on 1 sep 2014 with this hope that my phone will be replaced with brand new or exchanged with higher Model as assured by Sony customer care executive on 20/08/14. I submitted my handset at Sony service center with job no.W[protected]. I am constantly in touch with Sony by email at questions.[protected]@support.sonymobile.com and cleared them i want my handset brand new or otherwise refund my money back. But they never responded positively and told me that your phone will not be replaced and it will be repaired only and you have to pay as per terms & conditions. They had no option left for me and i collected my handset on 6/9/14 under warranty with only software updation. They told me my problem has been resolved. After receiving my handset i am still facing the same problem. Please help me as i am so much fed up with this phone and the responses i have received from Sony's executive yet. I am completely unsatisfied or disappointed with Sony. They have taken my my problem very lightly and i suffered a lot.This phone has become a big headache for me. I don't want to keep this phone anymore . If not refund my money back then replaced this phone with new one. I urgently need solution. Name: Ram Negi My job No is: W[protected] Contact No: [protected] Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in Chandigarh.

VERY VERY MUCH POOR SERVICE OF SONY. I CANT BELIEVE THAT.THATS REALLY PATHETIC

manubala
                  Sony products are of bad quality, I have purchased a LED tv 46 inches during July 2011. I have been very frequent traveler, so i use TV very rarely at my home. This TV costed me 86k with the salesman assurance of Sony TV lasting minimum 5 years as they are of best quality. Now this TV have LED panel failed and there are vertical lines developed across the screen. Now when checked with Sony care they say i have to pay 28k of fixing this problem which they say will last only for 1 year as per the warranty. This means the TV costs me around 28k every year. I don't think so sony will buy such products, customers already have lost credibility on the sony products especially Sony LED tv's There are thousands of customers writing to consumer court forums, but the company is ignoring and not even replying. The most arrogant part is that the customer service people send me an estimate for 20k in between and now they changing their words to 28k, hope this is how sony products are delivered too and the customer service is so atrocious. check this mails below, Sony customer care giving estimate with clerical mistakes !!! On Monday, 28 July 2014 12:22 PM, SonyCare <Sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com> wrote: Dear Mr. Balaji, Greetings from Sony India. We thank you for patronizing Sony Products. This is in reference to your email communication regarding your BRAVIA Model: KDL-46EX520, Serial no: 2424178 purchased on[protected]. We understand your concern towards the service of your BRAVIA. As we have explained in our earlier communication, natural electronic failure may happen in a product. We offer one year of free service to our cusotmers. Beyond this, the service becomes chargeable. The Display Panel needs to be replaced for satisfactory working of the set. The service estimation for your product is Rs. 20, 409/-. We would again like to request you to approve the estimate so that we can proceed for service We regret that we are unable to comply with your request to replace the product. We solicit your kind understanding in this regard. Thanking you and assuring you best of our service support always. With Warm Regards, For Sony India P. Ltd. P.Sushmitha Regional Customer Relation Customer Centric Division - Chennai On Monday, 28 July 2014 12:56 PM, Bala <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Sushmitha, It is disgusting that your product is costing me 30k per year (90k while i bought which worked only for 3 years) and now you are trying to sell me the low quality defective Sony LED panel again for 28k and on raising this issue it is being brought down to 20k with only 1 year warranty, shame on the Sony products and poor customer service. It very well proves that your product is of the worst quality and that to view this TV there costs me early maintenance cost of minimum 20k. Noway i can spend a rupee on this defective product, as the model KDL 46EX520 seems to be a failure with most of the customers, you first have to prove the quality of your product rather ripping off customers money. I NEED THIS PANEL REPLACED FREE OF COST, ELSE I WILL HAVE TO POST THESE EMAILS ON THE CONSUMER FORUM AND OTHER SONY TV REVIEW FORUMS, WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOOSE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR NEW SONY TV AND SONY INDIA WILL ALSO NOT SELL SUCH DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IN FUTURE. HOPE SONY HAS SOME BUSINESS ETIQUETTE, I FEEL CHEATED IN BUYING THIS SONY TV PRODUCT. Regards, Balaji [protected] On Monday, 28 July 2014 3:05 PM, SonyCare <Sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com> wrote: Dear Mr. Balaji, Greetings from Sony India. We thank you for patronizing Sony Products. This is in reference to the email communication from the undersigned regarding your BRAVIA Model: KDL-46EX520, Serial no: 2424178 purchased on[protected] . There was a clerical mistake in the previous mail sent and we sincerely regret for the inconvenience. The correct service estimation for your product is Rs. 28, 409/-. Thanking you and assuring you best of our service support always. With Warm Regards, For Sony India P. Ltd. P.Sushmitha Regional Customer Relation Customer Centric Division - Chennai

rkk7368
                    I my name is Rishi Kumar, I have purchased sony vaio laptop model name - SVF15215SNB with Registration No - [protected] on dated 8th July'14 and just after 15days I have stated facing the issues with laptop. Sometimes i was not able to hear sound and some times my touch screen does not response. And now since one month I am getting vertical lines on my laptops screen which is because hardware issue as screen is faulted. I have registered complaint to sony vaio india through customer care with complaint no[protected], my complaint was assigned to service center ( F 1 Info Solutions & Services Pvt. Ltd - Competent House - Middle Circle; Connaught Place; Delhi - 110001) and after assiging the complaint some one from their end has visited at my place to check the issue where is he found that screen is not working and that has to be replaced. Technician asked me to wait 3to4days. After 6days he visited to me with new LCD laptop screen which and he tried to replace it unfortunately new LCD was found faulted. And two times he visited to me but both the times new LCD was not working as it should be. Unfortunately I did not get any resolution and my complaint is still pending since then they did not responded ti my phone and did not visited to me again with new LCD. For the same issue I have talked to the customer care they assured me that complaint will be resolved in 2 to 3days and now its been one month and complaint is still pending i have to customer care they are not able to resolve the issue. Every time they give assurance that issue will be resolve... but did not happened. So many times I have wrote through mail as well but did not get any resolution yet. It seems no one is interested to help customer. People are very casual they do not take customers issues seriously. I am very frustrated from the services provided by Sony, Now I do not want to use the product as getting so many issues with new laptop. I want to to get my money back. Now i need to your help to get rid of this. Please suggest & help. Regards, Rishi Kumar [protected]

[Sep 06, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

sssundara
                      I bought xperia ZR on sep 22 2013, with in a one months back its started problems like phone display damaged, Touch is not sensitive, battery back up not working, battery heating problem In chennai vadapalani, Authorised service center almost one months(13/aug/2014). my mobile was there. They told we will provide for new display change, after a very hard discussion without mobile warranty period but problem till not solved. I need my phone within 2 or 3 days, because difficult to use alternate phone please quickly service my phone and return back to me My mobile is:Sony xperiaZR, job sheet no: W[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Jugal Patel
                        I sandeep patel have given my mobile Sony Xperia M for repair in service center which is ghatkopar, Mumbai.I gave my phone on 19th august 2014 and one of service center executive told me that it will take 10 days to get repaired and they will call me as phone is repaired, but no call came from there side.So after 10 days I went to service center to enquire about my mobile.When I went there they told me to come after 2 days and I went again after 2 days.At this time I went after 4 days, again they told me that it take 2 days and call before visting service center.After 3 days I called them and they told me that it will take whole another week.I am feed up of this.

Shubham Kumar Kaushik
                          Again there is a new problem cropped up. I don't know what to do. I received this phone from sony centre today and after some time I came to know that it's microphone is not working and then I again went sony centre, they did nothing just updated software and now still the problem came up. It's too much now. Please tell them to ask their higher authorities to contact me. I don't want to talk to anyone. I am fed up of Sony. Or I am going to the consumer court. Will see sony people there. I want my money back. I am so unhappy and sad

problems coming again and again in sony handset,no help

Ramps333
                            I doubt whether this Madona Electronics, Kerala, Cochin-682035 is really an authorised service centre of Sony India or not? My son Athul had given his phone Sony Experia U for repairing/replacing the Display in the service centre on 19/07/14. But he had not received his repaired phone even today, 05/09/14. ie even after 46 days (he had paid an advance of Rs.1000/- as they told the total charge will be Rs.3500/-).He had gone to the shop 2 weeks back, but it was not ready. Then one week back the centre informed him that it is ready. But when he went there on 30/08/14 he was told that his phone was given to somebody else by mistake. It is an act of extreme irresponsibility. So either you please give him his original phone or a new phone or proper compensation. When I have called the centre on 01/9/14 the owner/manager was not even properly responding to my complaint. Later one technician told me that the maximum they can do is replace the back cover after ordering it and giving it back on 3/9/14. He said he will call me on 3/9/14 but didn`t give me his name when I had asked for his name. Is this the service level of reputed Sony? I think it will be resolved only if I go to the Consumer court or approach the media. Please respond to this complaint as soon as possible. Dr.Atmaram -[protected]. Ref: Job card no. W[protected] dt.19/07/1

[Sep 05, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

thomaseluvathingal
                              My Sony TV 32EX650 (Sl.No.3267635) was purchased in August 2012. During last week of June 2014 black lines on the TV was noticed. It was reported to the Service centre. After world cub football was over on 14.7.2014, I took the TV to the Service Centre. After 2 weeks the service people informed that the TV will be replaced with a new one and it may take a month or so. They asked me to pay Rs.2000/- as service charge. I paid the same. Till date no replacement has been taken place. Kindly arrange to replace the damaged TV with a new one. Thanking you,

Prit Kapoor
                                Dear Sir I am having a sony lcd bravia which is purchased in 2012, After 2 yrs there was some problem in my TV, so i raised a complaint in Sony India, The call was given to neosa electronic in kolkata from where a service personal came and said that the panel needs to be changed and said the panel will cost Rs 11000. I was shocked to here the price as the TV was just 2 yrs old. Then also i told the personal to order for one as the TV needs to work. I paid 1000 rupees advance for the same, after flowing up with them they mentioned that the part is not available hence the sony India is going to replace the TV. They mentioned that i have to give a demand draft of Rs 11361 against the replacement. Which i did and gave the draft on 26th August . Till now there is no revert from the neosa electronic as when the set is coming. I called up the Sony toll free number there also they don't have any clue when the TV will be replaced. It is going to be one month, kindly look into the matter. Also sony India should not charge such a huge amount as the TV is just 2 yrs old. Thanks & Regards Prit

sunilvi
                                  please refer the job no. J 4193736, against my sony LED MODEL KDL32EX720 which is under extended warranty,

yours sincerely,
                                  sunil

Updated by sunilvi Sep 05, 2014
                                  Sir, please refer the job no. J[protected] the job no is wrongly mentioned in the previous complaint, please see that), against my sony LED MODEL KDL32EX720 which is under extended warranty, 20 days passed, but no progress yet. The servicing centre official says that decision is pending from delhi office side for and they ask me to lodge a complaint to your site for a solution as they yet to recieve an instruction from the higher authority for the decision of replace/servicing the product, as parts are not available at their site. sir its the time of Onam festival in kerala..and its very disappointing for the whole family without telivision at home to view programmes for past 25 day..I request you to take necessary steps to get it repaired or replaced at the earlierst. thank you sir. yours sincerely, sunil

Chaitanya Pamarthi
                                    I bought sony xperia z1 mobile phone before three month's.
                                    All the time its camera got hanged up.I went to the service center in tirupati, they have reinstalled the software many times.the problem repeated.so, they replaced a phone for me.
                                    The same problem is repeating now also.the problem has become more.It is showing that camera is not available every time.l could not able to take a single picture.
                                    The technician in service center cheated me.He replaced me a phone which is in worst condition than my mobile.
                                    I have called to sony xperia call center several times.when ever i called them, they are saying that they don't have any information.
                                    I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BILL'S AND JOBSHEET.I RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSATION WITH CALL CENTER AND SERVICE CENTER.
                                    You can also contact me through my contact number :[protected](P.Naga Chaitanya)
                                    Hopping the best and fast reply from you.
                                    Thanking you in advance.

[Sep 04, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Very bad service

sharad_dodia
                                      I have purchased SONY VAIO laptop model VPCSB26FG/S E1 in Oct 2011. Since the time of purchasing it is giving problems. During the warranty period the hard disk crashed and was replaced. I lost all my data during this. Now again the problem has occurred and gave it to authorized service center in Ahmedabad and this time also they said hard disk crashed and problem with motherboard also. The cost estimation is 31, 000. No proper answer from service center as to why this problem is occurring again and again. And also after paying huge sum of money on purchasing it now I have to constantly pay for the repairs. With this amount a new laptop can be purchased. Also I am constantly having a fear of losing the data even I get it repaired. They replied that you system has worked properly for 2 years isnt it!!! This was no satisfactory reply. Called customer care twice every time to explain the problem to a new person. No proper reply. The system is becoming a headache for me and was not at all worth the amount of 53, 000 I paid for it if it does not even works for more than 2 years.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

r_raajiv
                                        I had purchased a Sony Viao Laptop last year on 9th Sept 2013. At the time of purchase i was told that within one year I can apply for two years extended warranty. For last one month I have been trying to reach your authorised Service provided A R S Appliances but not able to reach them as their nos provided on website are not working. I contacted the dealer from whom I purchased and i was told to get in touch after 2 weeks as the warranty extension coupons got over. When i contacted them two days before... I was told to contact service center as they are not doing warranty extension now. When I contacted customer care, I was told that sony has stopped the warranty extension scheme..looks like Sony has abandoned the scheme and left the Customers to suffer who purchased laptop on Sonys Brand name by paying premium name after the division has been sold. Within six months period my laptops Mother Board Conked out and it was replaced as it was under warranty. Now with no warranty extension... customers are left to suffer... is it not wrong to abandon the customers who purchased Sony product based on its quality. Was I at fault to have purchased Sony Viao ... what happens if there is any trouble again ... as I am left with no options... Learnt a hard lesson not to go by brands ...
                                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                          theft and fraudulent
                                          (32 minutes ago)
                                          Boat
                                          i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                          (35 minutes ago)