Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Sony India — Z1 for repair for 4th time within 7 months [Resolved]

nizar110
Hello All, This is the 4th time I have given my xperia Z1 for repair. I am totally fed up with the service... its like...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Neeta12
I brought Sony Z2 Xperia on 18th May 2012. which also covered Accident Repair Warranty. While buying the phone, they promised that if anything happens to my phone, it will be repaired immediately. My phone broke down and I gave it to Authorized Service Center ( Sonnet Care, Bangalore). Since it was under accidental warranty, they sent it for approval and called me next day that my phone has gone for repair. I will get it back in 15 days. It is already 15 days now and there is no response from them. When I called today, the lady said that she does not have any status because they do not have repair parts for phone available. Besides, the agency does not have a backup phone for me even though they claim that they give a same phone during the period of repair. I am not apprehensive whether they will put any genuine parts on the phone. I am aghast at the response from Sony for a phone which is just few months old. With those claims earlier, they should not have put me through this ordeal and should have given me a new piece altogether immediately. I am feeling so frustrated and regretting my decision of buying Sony Z2 Xperia. Not sure where to go now.

basu gupta 23
    Sir...I am basu gupta from tehsil shahabad district rampur...I had purchased a smartphone sony xperia z of 37, 500/- on 31st march 2013...(17months ago) from miglani enterprises, budh bazar moradabad...Almost 2months ago...My phone got switched off during working...I went to the miglani enterprisis and asked for the reparing...I left my mobile there and they told me to call them after 5-6days...The date when i left my mobile there was 27th june 2014...First they sent my mobile to the local service centre for repairing...Where they could not make my mobile ok and sent back to the miglani...I called miglani to get report about mobile...They said to me that my mobile can not be ok now...So i can get it back...I was shocked...I went to miglani and asked for another option now...They said that they will send my mobile to the company now for repairing...I agreed...After few days...They told me that my phone will be ok if i pay 10, 000+tax as repairing charge...I knew that my phone is not in warranty period...So i agreed to pay and told them to make my phone ok as soon as possible...But now as 2months have passed today for the repairing of my mobile...Miglani enterprises said to me that company also rejected the repairing of my mobile and sent back to miglani...And miglani told me that i can get my mobile back as same death condition...My question is...Is 37, 500/- mobile phone's age is only 17months...If it is not working...Can company not repair it while i am ready to pay service charge also...I want my mobile ok...Please help me...

[Aug 27, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Sony India — Malfunction of TV within two years after purchasing (Display panel got damaged)

kingas
      This is to inform you that I brought this 32" Sony Bravia, LED TV, Model – KDL 32EX 550...
      Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

SøuяaBh Gavade
      I had given my phone for repair work as the screen had cracked due to physical impact to an Authorized Sony Service Station in Pune - P C Support Shop G 8 Ashoka Mall, Opposite Sun N Sand Hotel, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001 Contact no. - +[protected], 41205473, [protected] I would like to register a complaint against this firm for extremely poor and pathetic handling of customers. They had told me to wait for 7-15 days for estimation as the phone was sent to Bangalore for repair work. I had handed the phone over on 17th July 2014 but till date no response from them has been received and on top of that after a dozen of phone calls the only thing i get to hear is - "We will call you in sometime and give you all the details and send you the estimate!". My job number is - W[protected]. Till today i have not received even a single phone call from them regarding my phone. I want Sony to please take a note of this, and do the needful! Sourabh Gavade [protected]

Xperia Z Ultra Repair
      Xperia Z Ultra Repair

[Aug 26, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vikas123456
        Hello Dear All, No Any Response... On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Vikas Rajput <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Dear Sony Team, I am waiting Your Positive response. Vikas chauhan [protected] On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Vikas Rajput <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Hi, As per trail mail & discussion with you on phone, I have submitted my mobile in your service center named “Ambe Electronics”, Noida Sectore – 18. As I told you earlier, I do not want to get this again because it’s performance is very pathetic. Problems with in this handset …..RESTART….HANGING….SLOW…CAMERA NOT AVAILABLE (partially) I have purchase it in the month of 26/02/2014 and during last just only in 5 month, it came in your SC 3 times. So, I need replacement only nothing else. Enclosed is the proof’s for your reference. Vikas Chauhan [protected] On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Vikas Rajput <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Wow. Today's get new fault. On 16-Aug-2014 12:16 pm, "Vikas Rajput" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: What happened, No any response by your side. If you have no any solution, Tell me. Vikas chauhan [protected] On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Vikas Rajput <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Hello Sony Team, what happen about your products, I have a Sony xperia M Dual IMEI[protected], IMEI[protected]. I have visit on service center 3 times in 6 month first times in first 20 days, I visited there about 2nd port sim signal was getting no signal. second times, I visited there about sparkler and mic was not working properly. Now I am getting again some issue in this device restart problem after some time, hanging issue, System Slow, After upgrade your last update I am getting some hanging, slow so tell team what I have to do I have selected a leading brand I know about The Sony brands what is the Sony brand sir asap please replace my device I am very disappointed with this device I have rejected other brand for that. now my required replacement only. no any visit in your service center. if you not replacement then give me drop a mail. i will changed this product and good bye Sony electronics. your product quality is very bad. and this is my mistake i was purchase your product. Reply Fast... Vikas chauhan Noida sector 66 [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Abinaya080
          I have purchased Sony Xperia ZR cell phone from Sony Centre, Tambaram Sanitorium, Chennai on 01-Jan-2014. Upto 3 months the condition was very good but after that problem is, "what i speak other person can't hear(I guess MIC problem)" But till now they didn't tell me what is the actual problem. On May 7th, 14 for first time service i went to service center which is located in West Tambaram, Chennai named Chennai Service. They have just updated the software and gave without repaired anything. And Second time I went on May 15th, 14 same thing they have done for second time too(Just updated the software). And Third time I gave on May 22nd, 14. I got my mobile back by June 5, 14. Which is again not working. Again I have given for service on June 5, 14. Two times they have done software update. And third time same problem occurs they told they have send it to Delhi center for service. After a month I got my mobile on July 9, 14 with the same problem. They told will send again to L4(As of I know it is located in Delhi). They have got my mobile on July 12th, 14 and I waited for 20 days, they told 5 more days, I waited again. But actually I got it on Aug 25th, 14. Problem has not repaired. They told me it is replacement. But they didn't repair also. I got my same mobile back with the same problem. Actually they told they will replace my mobile but they didn't replace and repair. How I gave my mobile same I got it back. What the hell service they are doing in Sony service center? I think they have just kept aside and given me without repairing. If they really repair the handset then why the same problem occurs again and again. Is this service center(Chennai Service) problem or Product problem?? Is they really repairing the device? What is solution for my problem? Nobody is responding properly in Chennai Service. I just want my money back(Refund Full amount). In case if you are not refund my money, I will go to consumer court or press meet. I have all the proof. Immediately i wanted to talk to concern person or senior officer. This is my contact number : [protected]. I hope you will look into issue and take some action. Refund my amount. I never expected such a bad service. For your reference this is latest Job Number: W[protected].

Refund My Amount

slama
            Hi, This is in reference to case # 20552080. I received a response from Meena Bose Customer Relations - Corporate Office, New Delhi. In her email she mentioned that she would get back, it has been more than a week and I have not heard from her. I am again resending my email to the customer care email address that I could find online. This is the limit of harassing your clients. I have also updated this on Sony Facebook site, even there we receive an automated message and all communications are forgotten from there. Are you trying to harass the customers so much that we have no other options but to bow our heads down and meekly accept my damaged handset and live with it? Below is my story and I will fight for this till the END I have purchased a sony xeria Z2 from Sony Center in Vash, Navi Mumbai, Maharastra. I had purchased this as sony was providing protect secure accidental damage cover for six months, I have also extended my warrant to 2 years (of course by paying extra). I purchased this hand held on June 2014. After a week when it fell off my had it chipped off the side of the body. I reported the same to Sony service center in vashi. Sri Sai electronics, shop no F1/11, Sector 5, Vashi Navi Mumbai. They informed me that this could not be changed, and they could do nothing about the damage. After a month or so, it has started developing cracks (one on the right hand top corner another on the right hand bottom corner). These cracks are growing. I visited the service center again and this time they provided me a "Job Sheet" (The Job sheet No is however not filled, none are any other official information, except for the details I filled myself). I reported this on 1st Aug 2014, a couple of weeks back they inform me again that they cannot do anything about it. I still do not have my hand set with me. 1. Firstly I want this escalated to the highest level. 2. I want to know all the "Good Reason" why you have provided accidental warranty and cannot "do anything" about it. 3. If I do not hear from you all, or if my case is neglected, I will reach out for legal action. It has been almost 3 weeks (I still do not have my phone with me) and have still not heard from anyone. It is really frustrating to report a complaint or escalate, as I feel there is no escalation procedure. Once the product is sold the customer has to literally beg, plead to the support staff. They are rude and "NOT" trained on soft skills. This is an desperate attempt to ensure that people in sony to hear my issue. Thanks, Boby Varma Cell - [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

RoseSantosh
              We have an LED TV with model no KDL46EX720 which was purchased 2 years ago. Unfortunately when we shifted our house, the LED panel got broken.I logged in a complaint and when we took to sony authorised service centre, they said it would approximately costed Rs. 40000 and i agreed to pay that, but now they say the panel is not available in INDIA and asked me to take the TV back. It has been just 2 years and the Panel is still available, but telling that the part is not available in india, is really very bad to hear, because SONY is an international brand and telling that the part is not available in india is wrong, since the part is available in Dubai it is the duty of the company to get the parts of a product which is available, just cant tell that the product is not available. the company is more interested in selling new TV's rather than solving a problem of a customer, they very easily say you could exchange to new TV, It is really pathetic to hear from such a big company like SONY that withiun a span of 2 years, parts not available

[Aug 25, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lynettesingha
                My sony phone Xperia Z1 touch has broken. I submitted to Sonly service centre 158 Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata Neosa Electronics for repairs on 27th July, 2014 today is 25th August, 2014 and the phone has yet not been repaired when ever you can them they say that the art is coming and will be done in 1/2 days. And if we keep calling them hey are getting angry. Today they assured that it will be ready but when I called again they have said that the part is coming today and will be repaired shortly. They have also taken advance payment of Rs.6000- for the phone. Please mail reply to [protected]@yahoo.com

Srinivasarao Nirujogi
                  Hi All, I am srinivasarao nirujogi, I bought Sony laptop in the month of December 2012 and took 3 years of extended warranty. Currently my laptop is under warranty. Recently I cam across a problem, on my laptop screen, i could see horizontal & Vertical Lines and those links are keep on extending. I carried my laptop to Sony service center, they told me that i have to go for replacement of screen and its chargeable. My question is, why i need to pay even my laptop under warranty . i was told that everything will cover under warranty except physical damage. I never did anything wantedly and not sure what caused for those lines, and they did not do perform proper diagnostics. Below are the laptop Details : Model : Sony Product SVE15127 /B ( Model -SVE151A11W) Serial Number : 7002171. I am having good faith and trust on sony department. Request to please help me in replacing the problematic parts. Request to please let me know if you need any proof of copy, i am happy to share. My details : srinivas.[protected]@gmail.com Thanks, Srini..

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Sony India — Failure of TV display panel for TV model KDL32EX550 with in a span of two years

kingas
                    Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you very much for your prompt action and getting inspected my TV problem by your authorized local...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category TVs

amitvbn
                    I purchase Sony Bravia KLV-32R422B 32 Inches WXGA LED Television recently. I requested sony customer care for installation on 16th till date 24th there is no one came for installation. Worst services from sony. Simply looting customer and not providing services which they are suppose to provide. Mr Girish Sharma (floor manager simply misguiding) on behalf of company.

no installation, 10 days passed.

[Aug 24, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    sony looting customer, there is no focus for customer satisfaction.

Sony India — Sony LED 40 R48B Display problem

allauv
                      Hav Purchased R48B sony bravia 40" on June 2014, On Aug 24th 2014 while we were watching tv on a sudden the display was...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category TVs

aks9564
                      I Have purchased SONY LED TV. Model - KDL - 46 EX 520 and SL no - 2439305 in June 2012 from Suriya Kiran Electronics Jwalaheri Delhi and in July 2014 had problem of no Picture coming on Screen, Black Screen, Complaint logged to Service Centre Karampura delhi, Engineer Visited after two days and intimated some parts are to be changed and asked Rs 3000/ after three days came and changed some spare and intimated that The T.V.Need to be sent to Service Centre Karampura Delhi, T.V.Sent to Karampura Delhi, they have told will inform you by evening that when the T.V.will be ready, no information after 3 days when service centre called they will inform with in two days, This is happening from Last one month and we understand that no action has been taken, We have take a Branded T.V for better performance but we are finding that the Sony is Cheating the people and no one is there who will listen, Can any Sony Service dept Senior is having any moral to support their Customer, If any pls provide the support and get the T<V repaired and deliver to us, This is really too bad, If it is continuoued like this we will ask our friendship not to purchase the Sony Products, A.K.Singh,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

krig
                        Hi There, I had bought a Bravia BX300 4 yrs ago and now my screen is getting a wax stuck all over look on it. I had spoken to the dealer who sold this to me and they say there is nothing that they can do(The panel has got spoiled).Since this is a very common problem among the LCD and LED televisions, isnt the company not doing anything to settle/satisfy the customer?? If not, I guess sony is tampering its brand name itself. There a lot of dissatisfied disappointed people out here who have invested their money on sony products. Anand, Kerala

[Aug 23, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Sony India — Sony Xperia Z1 (C6902) charging port issue, phone is not charging.

Imran Mirdhe
                          Job# W[protected] Issue: Sony Xperia Z1 (C6902) charging port issue, phone is not charging. However, data transfer and PC...
                          Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nikhilz
                          Sir, My laptop details and complaint is given below: Product Serial No: 7002862 On site warranty no: 121615 Product Name: vpceh15/b Product code: 27544512 Purchase date: 16th Aug 2011 Complaint No:[protected] The warranty period ends by 15-Aug-2014, given it for service on 13-Aug-2014 at the authorized sony service center, Kottayam, Kerala, India . The complaint job id is J41795194 and the problem was:- 1. Auto shut down of system 2. USB ports not working I had given this only because I need to ensure that the hardware is free from any problem. After one week I got a call from service center and they said All my data will be erased I said ok because I already took the back up and have original Operating system backup disc with me. They call me last day and said I have to pay Rs 600/- for the service. They are saying that they Re-installed the Operating system and need money for that. If the complaint was all about software then my question is Why didn't they tell me it before for I would have done it myself(I'm a software engineer). Also please do refer "Repair Service Terms and conditions" clause no 5, it says that "repair service shall be initiated only on approval of estimates" by the customer over phone/ email etc . Now the service center people says that they called me over my phone and I was not able to answer the Call. Do that mean that they can makes changes or repair on my system?? for your concern I called back them did not get any info: about the estimate. Also I had given my email id why didn't they contact me through mail???. Is this the way you treat your customer?? I am really ashamed by this behavior of the service center. If you still want to pay Rs 600/- I wont prefer for other sony products and wont recommend this for others too.
                          This is to inform you that the complaint( Complaint No: 020575875 ) made by me has been resolved by Sony Service Center Kottayam Kerala. They admitted their fault and I am now satisfied by their service. Will certainly recommend their products to my friends. Thanks to all !!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Sony India — sony vaio Moel No. SVE15113ENB laptop complaint by Pradeep from Ghaziabad

Pradeep Kumar
                            To, The Customer care Griveance cell Sony Vaio Laptop care Sir, Subject :- Sony vaio laptop Model No.SVE15113ENB,...
                            Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Sujata Jain
                            Hi, Had registered a complaint on 20th August 2014, Request ID 20539773. The engineer was supposed to visit today. I had called[protected], as I had received the sms to contact this no for the same. The confirmation was provided to me around 1:30 pm today that the engineer would visit by 4:30 pm at the Inorbit address which i had provided to your team. I requested you team if the servicing can be done at my bandra address since I was there today, they replied saying that again a complaint will be logged for the same. Since I wanted the Laptop to repair today itself, I travelled all the way from my bandra address to my malad address to ensure the same. When the engineer did not visit on the scheduled time, called up the above phone no to see where it was stuck. There was no response, the phone lines were continuously ringing. I again called up your call centre [protected] and stated the whole matter at around 5:30 pm. The gentleman told me he will get back to me in half hour as[protected] was not responding to him too. I just got a call from the engineer [protected], at 7:00 pm..??? and he was saying that he will not be able to come today and will come tomorrow. When I told him that my office is closed tomorrow and asked him why he has not given this information earlier, he started screaming on me telling me that he had many times called me and I had not received his phone..he was extremely arrogant and rude. He was not ready to listen and was just being horrible to me over the phone. It was then I finally had to raise my voice to make him listen and ask him which number he had contacted, and it was some land line number..??? When I had just provided my Mobile number for any contact then why is the team contacting some random landline number??? Who has given the right to your engineer to shout at customers??? If this is not resolved with an APOLOGY by tomorrow, I will file a complaint at the Consumer Forum !!! Very Unhappy & Dissatisfied Customer Sujata N Jain [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                              Livpure
                              no refund after subscription order cancellation
                              (15 minutes ago)
                              Suv Solutions
                              Work from home fraud
                              (41 minutes ago)
                              Air India
                              Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                              (41 minutes ago)
                              Quikr Placement
                              fraud on the name of job
                              (46 minutes ago)
                              Citrus Payment Solutions
                              citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.