Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

sanjeet1
This is regarding my Sony TV serviving given to Digital services,Kamothe,Navi Mumbai 400 209.
My Tv was taken for rrepairing on 298th July 2010 TV was dead. On 31/7/2010 the mother board was brought back after repairing and i paid Rs 3150/- receipt no 794 dt 31/7/2010. After two days the TV became dead and i had to call for repaiiring as they had offered me 6 months guarantee. digital services sent the engineer after 15 dyas insipe of repeated calls and then they started the game of transfering by saying call this person or that and sometimesnot even attending to the call. The TV was taken again and after 15 days was repaired and as soon as the mohterbooard was fitted the Tv worked only for 10 minutes. i had to call again for repqiring which they came that too after repeated calling day and night after 10 days. from the time they have taken and upto today they have not repaired the set and whenever we ccall no one answer nor if picked up say i do not know and at last connected to owner says it is ready i shall senf it to you tomorrow moning. But sadly no one comes . Upto today 22/9/2010 no one has come. Please look into this matter.
i would like to know how do you decide to give autorisation to any one without proper scrutiny because this is spoiling the name of Sony which is the brand i had always faith on.
this digital serives has most poorest service it does not deserve to be giiven the autorisation.
I have been taken a very big ride and made to go round and round and made a fool by the service centre.

I hope u will being a reputed company will seriously look into this matter
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:31:09
I had similar experience with Digital services Kamothe...these people are totally fraud...after repair they returned my TV dead...don't trust them

vyas.paritosh
    I was gifted my sony ericsson mobile J105i in December 2009. From approx. last two months my mobile is not charging properly and also the receipient is not able to listen to what i am speaking. I have to speak very loud so as to make other person listen to me. After a very poor experience with sony ericsson's service centre in baroda (RT OUTSOURCING SERVICES LTD.-BARODA), I finally gave my mobile for service on 1st sept. 2010 to them which they said would be repaired in 15 days and get back to me. Today after 21 days on inquiry i came to know that my PCB is not passed and they will be sending my mobile as it is and i will be getting it by this weekend(i.e. 25th sept. 2010). They say that my mobile is not in warranty. Company claims to give 1 year of warranty and my warranty period expires in december 2010.

My question is why they take this long time for getting the service done and what's the meaning of warranty of big company like sony.

I am fed up with this mobile and would request everyone to not to buy sony ericsson's mobile.

regards,
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:30:43

sony ericsson mobile J105i — mobile not repair

dear sir,
    Pls give me my mobaile pls sir workorder.No.SE311BC210801.dt.[protected]complaint four time pat no raspans sony ericsson comany is god .sony ericsson combany sarvice center is world no.1.sarvice cender is super

Sony Ericsson — Improper service for repair

I am Chaitanya G. Mahajan, I have sony ericsson cellphone model number J10i2, My display was not working properly so i had given it to the service centre at Andheri East, Mahakali Caves road, Mumbai, India. I have submitted the model on 5th march 2011 any yet the problem is not solved. Today is19th of April. Does Sony Ericsson handsets requires more than a month to identify the problem? I had a word with the zonal manager Mr. Ashish, he is also not at all supportive and just good in giving fake promises. I am seriously not happy with the service provided. please look in the matter asap. Hope to get a positive feedback from your side.

WORKORDER NUMBER: SE311RT110307

Sony Ericsson — improper service

Phone Details
    IMEI – [protected]
    Bill no. – 1723
    Purchase shop – Sound Electronic, shop no 12, Heera Panna shopping center, haji ali, Mumbai-400026
    Purchase Date – 31.07.2010
    Model no. – E10i (X10 mini)
    Subject: - complaint about Sony Ericsson mobile and service.
    I had purchased Sony ericsson E10i on date 31.07.2010. I had faced a problem of “Automatically switch off & on” and cell also used to get “Hang” while an application was running. I had submitted the phone for repair on 1st April 2011 at
    CCOM SERVICES,
    SHOP NO 113, 1ST FLOOR PLATINUM MALL, STATION ROAD
    GHATKOPAR (E)- 400602
    PH: [protected]
    regarding the same problem. The service center told me that there is software problem with the phone and they updated the software. The problem was yet not solved and I faced the same problem again,
    I then decided to submit the same to their Thane service center
    CCOM SERVICES,
    F11, 1st Floor ETERNITY MALL,
    THANE (W)- 400602
    Ph: [protected]
    Which was the head office of that zone. They too told me that it was software problem and again updated the software, but this time also the problem was not solved. Again for the 3rd time I submitted the phone to the Thane service center this time they replaced the side key saying it might short the PCB inside. This also did not solve the problem.
    I submitted it again and they kept the phone this time for not less than 7 days for testing, but yet it did not solve the issue. Finally, after being fed up of the problem, I asked for replacement of the phone and submitted the phone on 28th may 2011, also register the same complaint twice to Sony Ericsson Customer Care, Case ID no is 90441282. After 15-17 days, I got the phone back which was not yet replaced as said by customer care, but only PCB was changed, and IMEI no was changed but yet the issue is not solved.
    I have suffered a lot with this handset and would like to take serious and stringent action against SONY ERICCSON and its SERIVICE CENTER for torturing me for so long and yet not solving the problem.
    I lost lot of my business and other necessary and important works because of this problem solving cycle.
    Please take necessary action and help me in achieving the desired result for the problem faced.

Samiksha Jain
      I have purchased a Sony CYBERSHOT Model DSC-T90 from ShopNo 37,LGF Shipra Mall, Shipra Sun City Indrapuram Ghaziabad in Feb 2010.Now my camera charger is not working and i want to replace it as my camera is in warranty period of 1 year. When I went to shop and talk about it, they said Serial number of camera and the serial number mentioned in warranty card are different, we can’t do anything. They also said to complain to SONY as its fault from company side not from us. When I contacted SONY about my problem they said Serial number on Camera is different what is mentioned in Invoice and warranty card. So you have to show the proof that this is the same camera you have purchased and dismiss by complain.

Please help me as i haven't get any postive response neither from shopkeeper nor from SONY company.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:30:39
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

pradeepkbagaria
        I bought SONY VAIO in the month of April'2009.

My Laptop was suddenly shut down. I went to the Lajpat Nagar, Service Centre, New Delhi, they recd. my laptop and after 3 days they called me that the set is o.k. I picked up on 31.08.2010. Interestingly they said that there was no problem at all, they once removed the batttery and the set was running. I took the set home. After reaching home it was not starting.

Again around on 3rd Sep September,I took my set to Lajpat Nagar Service Centre, They kept the set and on 07.09.2010, I received a call that my set is ready. After asking that waht was the problem, they said the fan has been replaced, now everything is perfect. I reached home , one day it was working fine but second day it was completely dead again.

Again I called them about the same problem and took the set to Lajpat Nagar on 11.09.2010, the same day in the evening , I received a call from the Service Centre that the Mother Board is faulty and it has to be replaced. According to them, that will cost me around Rs. 15000/-.

I mean, what is this, did I make any crime buying SONY products. It has passed only one year and the Mother Board is gone. I spent around 55000/- for what. Look at your service department and there quality, efficiency. Thay did not trace out the problem 3 times they got paraded and now they are saying somethiong else.

REPLY RECEIVED FROM SONY INDIA:-

The VAIO Model No. VGN-CS24GH, serial no. 7002706, was received for service support at Sony service Centre, vide Job no.[protected] dated 27.08.2010 with symptom “Dead (No power)”. Upon inspection of the set by our engineer, no symptom was observed. The set was kept under observation for 3 days and delivered to you on 01.09.2010.

We have received the set again on 03.09.2010 vide Job No.[protected] with symptom “automatically shut down”. The fan assemble was found defective. The repaired unit was collected by you on 07.09.2010.

The set is recently received on 11.09.2010 vide job no.[protected] with the symptom “Dead (No power)”. Upon inspection it was observed that Motherboard is defective and needs to be replaced, therefore, initial estimate of Rs.15095/- was informed to you on 11.09.2010 which was not approved by you.

I REQUEST THE INDIAN CONSUMER, NOT TO BUY ANY SONY PRODUCTS, BECAUSE ALL THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN CHINA, THEY CHARGE PRICE O[censored]S & EUROPE, THE PARTS ARE DEFECTIVE, QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS ARE VERY BAD, AFTER SALES SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. IT IS NOT THAT SONY, JAPAN NOW. IT IS SONY CHINA, THEY DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:29:48
        I too bought sony VIAO VGN CS24GH fo Rs 55000 bucks. It soon developed a problem of shaking of shaking screen every 2second. My life is hell and now they say Rs 15000 are required to replace the motherboard. WTF?? what I paid 55000 bucks for?? QUALITY or HEADACHE??
        I completely agree that "made in china' products are troubling and of very poor quality. I had purchased 'made in japan' sony lap top in Jumbo in UAE in 2007; it was highly resistant and well functioning laptop i have seen. In 2011, i decided to buy another sony lap top in the same center and i did buy one for USD 1200 but this time when i got it, i noticed it was made in china. It worked well only for three or four days. First the problem was power on/off, and now keyboard is not working.

Iif you don't want to be in trouble, I advise you all not to purchase 'made in china' it is headache, and frustration.

Abasin,
        Manager, Sales
        Corporation in Afghanistan

Sony VAIO — Worst quality of service

I had bought a Sony Vaio laptop from UK in the year 2008 (from John Lewis website). The details of the laptop given below -

Model - VGN-NR21S
        S/N No - 5000396
        Material Code[protected]

Since the last 1 year or more I am not able to use the laptop because of so many problems. Details of the problem at the end of the email.
        I had not been given a recovery CD with the laptop.

For one month I am in touch with Sony Customer services (sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com) Refernce no -6949196, but they are still not able to provode me a recovery disk and even not respnding to my series of emails.
        As things stand now, I bought a laptop from UK and I would not be able to get it repaired in India. Why would this happen? Sony Vaio is a global company, why Sony India can't arrange a recovery CD for me.

The problem I am facing with the laptop are-

1. Serious Performance problem. If two or more application or internet pages are opened, the laptop hangs.
        2. If the laptop goes idle, it hangs
        3. It doesn't create any restoration point, although this has been enabled.
        4. CD.DVD drive not working for most CDs/DVDs
        5. Cannot open any pictures or videos, Windows explorer crashes
        6. Mouse pad not working
        7. etc

I never expected this kind of support from Sony, most of the appliances in my house is from Sony. I expected Sony India would be proactive and collect the recovery disk from UK, since its all the same company.
        i had brought a sony vaio E series laptop, modei no VPCEA16FG. serial no is 7000840 in my laptop has some complaints that is my OS has corrupted first time then i formated it by rocovery and that complaint has arise intermidietely for some times so i contact KG ELECTRONICS, COIMBATORE sony service centre, and they help me and after several times (4 times) that problem has arise, when i contact ur sony online customer care they said there may be a chance to be hard disk problem,
        PROBLEMS IN MY VAIO:
        1. OS IS NOT RESPONDING WELL
        2. SCROLL IS NOT WORKING
        3. WHEN I DELETE SOME THINGS IN MY DRIVES THAT FILES ARE DELETED BUT MEMORY IS NOT REDUCED
        4. SOME TIMES WHEN I COPY SOME FILES TO A DRIVES IT HAS COPIED BUT THAT FILES IS NOT SHOWN BUT WHEN AGAIN I COPY THAT FILE THAT SHOWS ALREADY HAVE
        AND ETC
        but the KG ELE staffs did not take care about my problem and did not troubleshoot my problems i.e did not changing the hard disk, and ur service is free but what about my transport cost for 4 times it nearly cost 1000RS BUT ITS OK i will take care about it but how long i struggle with ur customer care service, in case of other companys like DELL, lenovo and etc are come to home and trouble shoot lap problems,

pls help me to change my harddisk and i trust you to take about my laptop,

CONTACT:
        PRADEESH
        pradeesh.[protected]@gmail.com
        ph no: [protected]

radhekant
          I had Purchased this Laptop a Month Ago

Not 1st I wanted to Load Windows Vista on my laptop therefore I asked Customer Several Times to Provide me the Drivers for Windows Vista, they are just saying it that No Drivers are available for Windows Vista

A Almost Latest Windows and they are not providing me the Drivers

2nd I have HP Laserjet M1005 All in One Printer, I Installed the Drivers which i took from HP Site, but the Scanning is not working on this Laptop, the same HP AIO is working perfectly fine on other PC

After Contacting HP regarding this (as they told to contact Sony) I Contacted Sony Customer Care, so again they are Saying that it might not be compatible so we cannot do anything

Please Let me know what should I Do, After Spending more than Rs.50000, I always get the reply not compatibe or not available

Please Help Sir in getting this solved or take the piece return and refiund my money

Awaiting Reply, Thanks
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:29:39

Ksheeraja
            This is Ksheeraja Agnihotri here from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, I was using this Sonyericsson Mobile for the past 1 year, Now the mobile display has got to repair, i have given for Service in Gorakhpur (Sony ericsson Authorised Service centre on 26th August 2010 ) But when it has been more than 3 weeks, still there is no response, They keep on Saying "We have no Mobile parts, when parts will come,i'll give you your mobile, the time not certain. even when i talked to service center they performed very-very poor behavior and not only i am suffering this type of problems but also there was many people are suffering they tell that they will not use sony ericsson again becoz of very irresponsible service " My job order form is SE[protected].. My model is W395 Sony ericsson .

What the Bloody Service is offering to customers., I am working and suddenly my mobile got crashed,, but it has been more than 3 weeks so, & they will not give a certain time and I cant belive on that stupid excuse -WE HAVE NO SONY ERICSION PARTS SO then what the difference between brand service and local shops?.

If You are not able to provide a good service so close ur company and please dont say Happy to help.

Worst service.. I need my mobile repaired back soon, Please do the needful..
            Ksheeraja Agnihotri
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:29:28

Sony Ericsson — worst customer service

At the outset, I am disappointed by your service. I have written to you last year (a copy of my email is attached with my case number) regarding my problem and I have no response from your side. I have even sent you a reminder and yet the same. I again called your Sony Ericsson call center today regarding my problem and they were unable to give me a solution. They gave me a dealer’s number and told me to contact him to resolve my problem. I had even called him today for which he was unable to provide me an answer. I am really wondering is my problem really that big.

I would like to convey my problem to you again. I think it’s just a compatible problem, for which I require your confirmation.

I have a Sony Ericsson P1i and I am using the desk stand CDS-65 which came along with the phone for charging the phone at my office. I have no problem in charging the phone. I purchased a Bluetooth headset HBH-PV702 which works fine with my P1i. I have no problems in compatibility and pairing issues with my phone. I face a problem when I charge my Bluetooth headset HBH-PV702 in my desk stand CDS-65. It’s not charging. What could be the problem?

Kindly provide me with a suitable response and don’t tell me to contact any further person to resolve this issue. I have lost my patience in holding your call in doing so.

I am yet to receive a response from sony ericsson after sending numerous reminders. i am shocked to see such a response from a reputed mobile company.
            I am really disheartened by your sony ericsson service center.i had given my cell c902 to the service center here in faridabad but did not get any good response from them.i had purchased the cel 3 months back and had speaker and camera problems in it.its being 25days now tht my cell is there with them and they are paying no heed to it.i am regularly going to dere shop but they are always ready with a new excuse.. hope to get a positive response atleast from here..
            Hi Ksheeraja ji,
            you are correct. for past 2 months i am also facing same problem.

Sunil Sahu
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

gahlothimanshu
              I have purchased LCD Bravia from sony authorized dealer on Feb'09.
              It got malfunctioned in Mar'09 and entire LCD pannel got replaced by service centre.
              Now LCD pannel again got defective in Aug'10, i have registered complaint through customer care and mail to sony care. Till now it was not resolved. Sony service centre told me that your LCD pannel needs to be replaced, i doubt this time it will be rightly replaced or not or if this problem can come again.
              LCD pannel is so expensive that i can purchase a new TV in that cost.
              Today i have reached again to customer care and they have booked a new complaint and when i asked them for the escalation matrix of sony india, they refuse to give it to me.
              I want to escalate this issue to the highest level of sony india so that they are aware about the quality of products and services they are offering here in India.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:28:56
              I have been facing the same problem.I bought the sony digicam and since i purchased it didnot work at all.I gave it for repair as it was in warranty but it did not work.I took it again to service center for the same repeated problem but to my utter shock they put the blame on me saying that there is moisture in the camera and cant repire it irrespective of the fact that it is still under warranty period.

I am really fad with the service which Sony provides there call center people can only have a caliber to repeat things without understandings the concerns of a person.

Now i am trying to escalate the matter but not able to find any information regarding the same.

I have completely lost my faith in Sony product.

Deepti
              First of all let me re-iterate the think that, the device was purchased on July’10 Not on 15th Jan 10 as wrongly mentioned on your mail.

As mentioned in my mail, after purchasing o[censored]nit, its been wall mounted by your engineer and I would like to know why its happened to display panel.

I can understand, if its a Chinese product worth 5000 or 6000 Rs, the quality of the display unit will be low and damage may happen in a short span of 30 months.

But, please understand that I have purchased a SONY brand TV, and invest Rs 30300/-, because of the trust and reputation of your brand. Are you trying to tell, your products will last only for 30 months and customer has to invest almost 50% of the purchase price again for repair?

I am not ready to pay anything towards repair, since the damage is happened not because of my fault?

If you are not in a position to provide a solution, please provide the escalation matrix for escalating a genuine customer issue.

Hope you will understand and help to sort out the issue

sanu_sony

I want to see and then probably project the real picture of this Electronics Giant to the prospective victims.
                I have a 32 inch Sony Bravia Series S LCD Tv purchased in October 2009. Even though I was getting a Samsung 32 inch 1080p at the same price I still opted for Sony due to its Brand name.
                For the last few days I was having a problem with the HDMI display. The display was going on and off on a HDMI dvd player.The DVD player ran fine on HDMI in my neighbour's LCD TV.I lodged a complaint on 8th September 2010 and was given docket no ' 5925632 ' .I was promised a service within 48 hours. Anyways later I talked with guys and since they were not ready to work on Sunday , so I took an appointment on Tuesday ( 14th September 2010 ). I took a leave from my Office on that day , waited for the entire day to get a call or message and to my utter dismay nobody turned up. I even called to make sure that my job will be done but they simply made a fool out of me .This is a blatant breach of appointment . What hurt me most was nobody even bothered to call or give message that the engineers are not available.
                Nobody deserves to be insulted in such manner by such a boasting company name SONY. You buy something for 40000/- and this is the behaviour you get.
                Now later that night I recieved a SMS in my mobile which was funnier coming from 'TD-Sony Ind' saying that if my problem is unresolved then please call '[protected]' . To my surprise that number rang the whole day long but no body picked up.Anyways I again called up the toll-free support and this time again they promised me to send someone on 15th September ,2010 . But alas nobody again this time . Again a breach of appointment .This is the real picture of the support department of such company.
                Now that I did not even have chance to interact with them or even see whether actually my problem will be solved or they will just use some escuse for ignoring services
                So a company which do not value a customers time and appointment has no right to stay in Business playing with innocent customer's hard earned money and most importantly trust.

S.Biswas
                Kolkata
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:27:58
                Same experience I had with Sony Service Centre, They give a token No. but never turn up even after repeated calls and reminders from our end. My Sony Bravia also facing the same problem like this gentleman. I started facing this problem from the 3rd month of purchase and I want to get this serviced within the waranty period. SONY is just left with a brand name nothing else.

s.s.chopade
                  I purchased your company made handset(Model Naite J105i) from M/s Mona Traders, Gokulpeth, Nagpur on 25th December,2009 for an amount of Rs.7300/-. The handset was nicely working for first 4-5 months after purchase i.e. up to June2010 but after this period onward I am facing various complaints due to technical faults in it. The complaints I have to tackle during these days & those were corrected at the authorized company service centre - RT Outsourcing Services Ltd, Shop no.14 & 15, 2nd floor, Sanskrutik Sankul, Zansi Rani Square, Sitabldi, Nagpur-440013, are enlisted below:
                  1. Loose connections : corrected by changing mother board
                  2. Language disappeared & data was seen in the form of codes
                  3. Games get deleted automatically
                  4. Not started(No switch on) i.e. dead
                  5. Got switch off in working condition(again dead)
                  6. Data gets deleted automatically sometimes if SIM card changed
                  The problems were solved/corrected at companies authorized service centre free of charge as this is a warranty period, but after completion of warranty period what would be the fate of my handset? I am doubtful about proper functioning of this handset in future and it may be more troublesome, hence, it is better to change handset.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:26:45

gourav87
                    I want to complain about the Sony Ericsson service center located at Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India.

I gave them my new mobile U100i Yari which was having some colour problem with the front camera and a volume key was also not functioning well (at 7 sept 2010).
                    My workorder no. was SE[protected] and it was in its warranty period. They say that it would be returned in 7 to 10 days.

But after 7 days, when i went there to see the status of my mobile repair, they said that it would take 10 or more days for it to repair. Due to which i took it back from them.

Sir, i run my business with the help of my Sony Ericsson phone, and contacts in it. So it was not possible for me to leave my mobile for one month.

And shockingly they also told me to repair my phone from next time at New Delhi (which is 600 KM far from my place) and abused me. These people don't know how to talk and use abusive languages to the customers.
                    They also provide a good feedback themselves to Sony Ericsson team at http://sein.servicetrack.in/ which is actually for the customers like us.

I request you to please respond to my mail, as i am still using an unrepaired phone which is in warranty too.
                    Gourav Jamwal (gourav.[protected]@gmail.com)
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:26:34
                    I want to complain about the Sony Ericsson service center located at DELHI
                    I gave them my new mobile W20 which was having some display problem (at 18 sept 2010).
                    My workorder no. was SE310RTS10046 and it was in its warranty period. They say that it would be returned in 10 to 20days.

But after 20 days, when i went there to see the status of my mobile repair, they said that it would take 10 or more days for it to repair. Due to which i took it back from them.

Rahul ([protected]@gmail.com)
                    sony ericsson service center very very bed and very very poor and sony ericsson customer care center service very very poor and very very bed thats not good for sony ericsson company's

I want to complain about the Sony Ericsson service center AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT) & CUSTOMER CARE CENTER
                    I gave them my new mobile XPERIA X10 which was having some display problem (at 29 JUNE 2011).
                    and it was in its NO warranty period. They say that it would be returned in 20 to 30days.

But after 30 days, when i went there to see the status of my mobile repair, they said that it would take 10 or more days for it to repair. Due to which i took it back from them.

JIGNESH ([protected]@yahoo.in)

vipul bansal
                      sir/mam, i purchased a vaio which is under extended warranty period , i face so much of problems in this laptop . i take this laptop more then 10 times to service centre which is in ghaziabad . and every time they repair my laptop and after some time the same or new problem arise . i have almost all the job sheets issued by service centre . last time their even misbehaved with me.
                      they take so much of time to repair my system , like 1-2 weeks.
                      and when i say them taht i will file a case on you and your company for this kind of behaviour , they says do whatever want we will handle it.
                      i hope that you will help me.
                      i have all my bills and job sheets.
                      and this is my second time i am filing a case against them
                      by:-
                      vipul bansal (customer name)
                      [protected]@yahoo.com(e-mail id)
                      phone number:-[protected]
                      address :- d-168 , sector - 23 , sanjay nagar , gjaziabad
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:26:32

shailendrasambargikar
                        I Shailendra N. Samargikar residing "Heritage",335-A]Shivaji Road, Miraj 416410 Dist- Sangli Maharashtra State. I have purchased Sony Ericssons mobile handset model Name U100i from Satyam Shopee, Sangli as on 10/4/2010. My handset have Navigation Key's and hang proble so i laungh a complaint at Sangli vide Workorder No. SE310SS110643 as on 14/8/2010. Untill my handset was not repaired from company. Please do neeful. My Email address is - [protected]@gmail.com, Mobile No.[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:25:44

Sony Ericsson U100i — Defect in U100i,Servicing not done properly

I bought a Sony Ericsson U100i ,Yari series mobile handset on 10th January,2010. In two months time I got a defect.While talking , the phone gets muted. I cant hear anything, neither the person with whom I am talking can hear anything. I went to service station. They told me a software update is enough.they did that. For 20 days it worked. then again the same problem appeared. I again went there.this time they told we will change the ear phone. i told them to check properly as I visited the service centre 3 times within 4 months of purchase of the set. They told it will work.But then exactly after one month same problem reappeared.I have again submitted the phone with the service centre & have urged them to come with some permanent solution. the work order number is SE310SP113551. Please advise what should I do?
                        Pkease do something

Sony Ericsson U100i — not giving my phone back

i have purached sony ericsson model no u100i yari on 08 march 2010 now the model not working i have complaint sony ericsson service centre vaishnavi services sector3 he sent my hand set to company on 08 july 2010 my comp no (se310vsr11630) whenever i call thes they says that parts are panding it has more then one month they are neather repairing my phone nor responding that how much more time will they take to repair it. tell me what soulls i do.
                        they r froad

Sony Ericsson U100i — part pending

this complaint is regarding to Lajpat Nagar technocare authorized service center, I had submitted my phone at about two months before for that time they keep on saying that part is not available in their office. I am so disappointed and they destroyed too my phone's keypad.
                        please I highly request you take stern step against them.

shishirgarde
                          I had given my Sony Ericsson handset W890i for repair to the Sony Ericsson authorized service center in Sec-18. Initially it had the problem that the charging point and the handsfree point(common in Sony phones) was working intermittently. The service center registered my case and gave me a job sheet (Work order no. SE[protected]). I got my cell back after 2 days on July 14th. I did not have my handsfree at that time to test, but the phone was charging fine.
                          Immediately after 2 days, it started giving further problems where the headset sign was showing even without the headset being connected to the phone. This meant that even if I had to attend to a call, I would have to do it through the handsfree, otherwise it would not work.
                          I went to Sony Service center again and this time they said that they would have to send it to their head office in New Delhi and gave me another job sheet (Work order no. SE[protected]). After almost a month of follow up, these people called me up and said that your set is not repairable because it has been returned from our head office. I rang Sony Ericsson Customer care and they said if you let us talk to Service Center, we would ask them to repair it. I reached their Service Center and called up Customer care. The gentlemen from Customer care tried to help but the Service Center people were too adamant. Finally, when I checked my phone while taking it from Service Center, I found out that it had a message stating "Insert Correct SIM". I tried it with multiple SIM cards and it did not work. I showed this problem to the Service Center people. They took my phone back with the same work order no. (SE[protected]). Those people kept my phone for 2 more days and finally called me up and asked whether I have purchased this phone from outside India? I told them that this phone was purchased from authorized Sony Ericsson center in Gurgaon (DT City Center). To which those people added that whoever I have purchased this phone from, has purchased it from out of India and now it has got country lock and thus is not repairable. The lady further added that this can only be done from the “grey market”, so there is nothing much that they can do and asked me to collect my cell phone.

The biggest damage is that I gave my Sony phone in at least a working condition to Sony Ericsson authorized service center and now it is completely unusable. I had purchased this phone for around Rs. 15000.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:25:30

Sony Ericsson — service center fraud

i took my mobile to center... they claimed to liquid damage which i dint occur as of to my knowledge... then said to come take my mobile stating it board is gone.. when i went they told me to bring 2000rps to cover charges of display and charger port and also said there was no board problem of any slot and phone was working fine...when i went back they said to throw my mobile as the main board went..i took the mobile after a protest and abuse from the service center cause the phone was totally damaged.. it was returned in half state and with damages all around it...there was many people nearly 30 having same complaints with the service center stating lost parts or replaced parts and miss handling on the same day... i would gladly present the witness when ever necessary please do needfull
                          sir my cell phon is not working best becouse any time mobli switch on or off
                          mobile seen inactive sim every time on off or on
                          sir pls give me solution .thanks

Sony Ericsson — fraud service center

respected sir/ maam.
                          i am rohit chauhan from new delhi. i m facing so much problem with the sony ericcson service center...
                          known as vaishnavi service center in laxmi nagar...they are not solving my phone's problem since i year.... i m having problem again and again with my sony ericcson handet f305. they have changed its all parts then also phone is not working...........
                          they are never giving the satisfaction to all customers.
                          rohit chauhan
                          Hey Shishir,

Its really sad to know the experience you had with your Sony Ericsson phone. Even I am facing similar problem with my Sony Ericsson Aspen mobile and don't know if they will return me in a proper condition.

Alok Bharat Dand

rahulsweetoo
                            Hi......
                            this is Rahul Bharat Shinde.
                            I had taken sony vio Laptop (Model number VPCEA23EN) at RS. 43000 on 14/8/2010 after six days later loptop got problem means when i was just watching movie after 3 & half hours it went in dead condition means i didn't got any reply from laptop not even start so i shown it to customer care which is held on vashi in new mumbai that time they said "his symos battory is discharged" they richarged it & give it back after three days later from submitting means on 22/8/2010.
                            After repairing same problem has got again on 27/8/2010 so I shown it again to custmer care they said "We will replaced the syomos battory means MotherBoard Part" from 28/8/2010 till now my laptop is in customer care at vashi.
                            So you tell me what i do the problem has come from company not from me still i am roaming here & there. company has given me faulty pease now you tell me what i do? you must should have to give me a replacement becouse the problem of the laptop should be come again. I realy want replacement please do something. Because this is to expensive laptop so i can't take the risk it at any more i want perfect & clear laptop please take the action quick. Concern me as soon as you possible.

My phone Number is [protected] or 27463371

Replacement
                            Replacement
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:24:29
                            i have given my sony psp 3000 on 4/5/2012 for replacment to your
                            Authorised Service Centre
                            SRI SAI ELECTRONICS
                            SHOP F1 11 SECTOR 5 VASHI NAVI MUMBAI MUMBAI-400703. till now 21/5/2012 it has not been replaced pleas it should be replaced before 24/5/2012.

Regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint no. with us here, we will need this detail to assist you further. You can also report this incident at our official toll-free helpline at[protected] or write to us at sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com

Sony India
                            sir mere latop bahut jayada dikat arhi hai aur 7 months se me problem face kar raha hu.mane repalce ke liye sony ke head depardment mai replace ke liye mail kiya hai ab tak muje koi response nahi mila hai.1week hogye hai mail karne ke liye
                            I want to say that i will purchase a hard drive that hard drive give me some problems and errors. My job number is j43239495. This hard is on service department i sumbmit my hard drive on 27-12-14 and said that after 3 days you will get new replace hard drive and when i go to service center after 3-4 days you get your hard again and again he told to me I bleave that sony serive is best but not . I request you to replace my hard drive. kindly replace my hard drive.
                            replace my hard drive

Dear tariff
                            my order number is 11808459
                            I purchesh Sony earphone buy 1 get 1 free one earphone is complet working and one earphone is not working in one side so I need replacement
                            My order no 11808459
                            I purchesh Sony earphone buy 1get 1 free one earphone is complet working and one earphone is not working in one side so I need to get a replacement.
                            Very poor servise

adilmakhdoomi
                              i m really a fool that i purchased the sony vaio because i thought it is the best but um afraid i was wrong from 1 month and 12 days u have ordered a new battery coz that battery i dun knw become dead in only 1 month....i want to make one thing clear to the ceo that i will definitely sue you coz u ppl have lost your credibility,,,,i cant wait this much ,.... i had to move outta country but coz of this i had to stay... i m in loss...if you cant deliver wat you say then y u ppl make the big promises,,,and its better you change your punch line of your brand....
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:22:33
                              sony vAIO VPCEB14EN IS THE MOST HOPELESS PIECE MADE BY SONY .

Y ?

1. THE SPEAKER DONT WORK . U HAVE TO STRAIN UR EARS

2. BATTERY LIFE TOO LOW .

3. ON OFF SWITCH AT A WRONG PLACE . THE MOMENT U HOLD THE LAPTOP, THE SWITCH GETS PRESSED

4. IN 4 MONTHS - LOST DATA DUE TO HARD DISC FAILURE . ON CHECHKING WITH SERVICE CENTRE, WAS TOLD THIS IS VERY COMMON IN THIS MODEL

5. THE TOUCH PAD REPALCED .

6. KEYBOARD HAS A + BUTTON ON ALWAYS

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE EMAIL ADD OF CEO - SONY VAIO WORLD WIDE

HEMAANT BHAGAT
                              [protected]@YAHOO.COM

INDIA
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Sony Bravia LCD - KLV32v300a — Malfunctioning LCD TV [Resolved]

joyparekh

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Sony Bravia LCD V-Series 32 inch television. The serial number...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category TVs

Sony Ericsson - W395 — “unsatisfactory service” from Sony Ericsson “Authorised” Service centre, Surat, Gujarat [Resolved]

Mayur Khajanchi
                                I have purchased “Sony Ericsson W395 Black”, IMEI No.[protected], from “Shiv Pooja Electronics”, Ghod Dod Road,...
                                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

udayflows
                                R/sir,
                                i bought a new sony ericsson vivaz mobile on 29/0802010(cash,univercall showroom porur), the next i found tat vibration option not working, third day screen display not working, i bought this model on the trust of sony brand but it made really fed up kindly make your best support for me to have the hope over your brand
                                with regards,
                                udayakumar k
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:20:17
                                Respected sir,
                                i have bought zylo on name and trust of sony ericsson brand. but it give me negative response. when i use slide display get blank. so plzzz give solution of this.

Pankaj Athia

Sony Ericsson Mobile — screen display not coming.

I have purchased Sony Ericson mobile J105 I on 13 Jan 2010. The set became us in June and as I was out of country the set could only be sent for repair in the month of Aug to Kanpur Center. The Set was sent to Chennai center from Kanpur for repair. The Set was repaired and given back on 16 Aug 2010. The set has again developed same problem.

My Gaurantee period will expire in January and as I am in a place where no repair facility is available.i will came back to india in the month of jan 2011. this set is used only for 3-4 month. will my warranty period will jan2010 or it may extended in any uncontrable situation.
                                kindly advise .

Prashanth1233
                                  This is Prashanth here from Perambur, Chennai, I was using this Sonyericsson Mobile for the past 9months, I bought it at 04/11/2009 at Singapore 2000 in Perambur, .. Now the mobile display has got to repair, i have given for Service in Annanagar BRAMA ASSOCIATES (SOny ericsson Authorised Service centre on 27th August 2010 ) But when it has been one week, still there is no response, They keep on Saying ,.. we have sent to Headoffice... My job order form is SE310BA112534.. My model is W995 Sonyericsson .

What the Bloody Service is offering to customers., Iam working in a ITC Hotel and suddenly my mobile got crashed,, but it has been one week so, there is no response. When i called[protected] or[protected]. There is a recorded voice saying.. Thank u for calling Your call is important to us... But they dont even take the call.. I have been trying for long.. No response. Waste of Calling u people..

I have worked alot and bought this Brand mobile a worth of Rs.22,100. But the service u give us is very very poor.. No response /No call back / nor No confirmation.

Worst service.. I need my mobile repaired back soon, or i wil sue you on the Court.. Please do the needful..
                                  Prashanth

Sent for Service of mobile to Sony Ericsson Head Office
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:19:52

Sony Ericsson J105i — Vaishnavi service center [Resolved]

kunal1984

I had submitted my mobile phone model sony ericsson j105i to Sony Ericsson service center Vaishanvi...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Handsets