Sony India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India related photos (1849)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

ALEX CHANGAMANNIL
I bought a new Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone (Model P1 I) Dealer M/s. Hind Gallery, Shop No. 6, Town Hall Link Road, Udaipur on 29.11.07 vide their bill No. 818 for Rs.20900/-. However, I could not use the mobile for a single day as it was having no. of problems such as Hanging, Touch screen not working, Data USB not connecting etc. Thus I rushed back to the dealer M/s. Hind Gallery who directed me to M/s. Accel Frontline Ltd, 329-330 3rd Floor, Anand Plaza, Udaipur who are the service agent of the company.

Since it was a brand new model and did not work for a day I told him that I need another set and not a repaired one. Still he insisted me to give it to the service centre. At that time I had left with no option but handed over the set to their service Agent M/s. Accel Frontline Ltd vide their receipt No. 112737 dtd 01.12.2007

Now a fortnight has passed neither I have been given a new set nor am informed about the plight of my mobile set.

Being a reputed company, I have trusted on this product and I am sure that they will do the needful to keep my confidence intact.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

ALEX CHANGAMANNIL
206 UIT COLONY
PRATP NAGAR
UDAIPUR 313 002
I m IT person and i m working with TAJ Groups and i was given my mobile sony W700i in service center (SALORA) near Ranapratap Road Lucknow (u.p) and it's under warrenty they told me it's take a time for 1 or 2 days but today it's almost 8 days left but they are not able to return my mobile and days by days they will says it take time, it's take time. how much time it will take please tell me last 8 days i m moving without mobile how it's difficult for IT person, that is why i m not purchasing sony model because i know that after sale service of sony is so bad, but my friend force me, plz do some this otherwise i'll forword this complain to sony CO

Sony Ericsson/Mobile — faulty mobile

I have bought a mobile of Sony mobile model S-302 from Pradeep Telecom Add. - 2/471 Vishnupuri Ramghat Road Aligarh(U.P.), after three days the display was disturbed and everything gone disappear When I bought this one it wasn't in sealed condition and he assured me that seal was broken only for customer showing purpose.).When I went to the shop he refused to talk to me and said that I have to go service centre directly & we are not responsible for it.
The service centre personal that time keep my mobile but today after ten days they didn't take any action.
The shopkeeper not hearing me and saying I can't do anything.

Please do something in my favour.
Mobile Defective and Bad Service from the sony erricson service centre

I would like to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the Sony Ericssion P1i mobile phone and the service provided.Since I have bought this phone, it has been working well, until recently it stopped functioning normally. I returned the phone to your customer service(Trident United Products Private Limited Bangalore, Koramangala) on 20th January. The customer service representative informed me that the phone mother-board has to be replaced and they would make the phone ready in 10 days.

1 Month later, the phone is still not working.I received my phone with the motherboard replaced on Feb 18, Within 2days i had to revisit the service center as the phone started hanging frequently.
The manager promised me that he will replace it. But now they tell they haven't committed any thing like that

On each occasion they have kept the phone and apparently worked on it with no luck. Their attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and they finally claim that there is nothing more they can do to help me.Even the customer care department[protected] wasn't able help me and solve the problem.

And now they claim that they need 4 more working days to give back my cell. They need 2 months to solve a simple problem.And trust me guys they are meant to make false promises please don't trust them.

Yours faithfully,
Hamid Shariff

Sony Ericsson/Mobile — requirement not fulfilled

i am using the mobile of sonyerricson company.
model-w350.(white color)

i want the new flap for my handset regarding which i had been visited local service centre(AMRITSAR)

and they r not giving any positive responce.

kindly take some action

lt col tarun anand
    my digital camera of sony model-DSC-500 was submitted to sonycare francise(smilecare0 at dehradun on 17 dec07 for picture shaky and blur. they sent it to delhi ofice for further repairs. later on when contacted , was told that the defect is not repairable hence a replacement is being sent. this was 20 days back. whenever i contact them i am told that the replacement has been sent to gaziabad office, whose persons are on some sort of trainig , hence ur camera is not being despatched. it seems that sony india with such a big banner is short on its claims!they are working like indian babus- delay tactics. sony needs to pull up its socks and improve customer care.
    Dear Sir/mam

I wish to inform that u. i have purchase a new mobile SONY XPERIA C4 DUAL and purchase date is 22/07/2015 in digital mobile collection allahabad.

My problem is I have activated my xperia protected feature through by this mail id pankajsingh.[protected]@gmail.com But my mobile after restart automatically protected mode is on.so i am try my mail id and password but my mobile authenticated not support n user name and password is wrong to display. so i have contact toll free no.[protected] and your help line support officer asking to me piese contact our near service centre and repair mobile software and deactivate protacted mode and also given a TICKET ID IS [protected]. After that I reached the near service centre in Varanasi and given my mobile and discuss protected mode feature related problem service centre respsnist. but service centre respsnist lady asking to me without open my mobile sim lock is damaged and void my mobile warranty without any xperia support engineer and given a ticket id is [protected] and W[protected].and date is 08/08/2015 also receiving mansion sim lock issue not a protected lock issue. then I contact next days to service center so asking to me respsnist your mobile is out of warranty and u will given a charges 9400rs replaced your mobile PCB. Then I rejected Jenrette your service centre estimate 9400rs and request to your service centre please resolve the my application protected lock. my mobile was also work two sim but due to application lock my mobile given a service centre. my one sim also insert in mobile and my mobile collect service centre. But today date 21/08/2015 I contact to service centre for related my mobile application problem resolve. so I ask to me your service center person your mobile is not repair so u have collect mobile without repair otherwise u repair mobile so u will give a charges for replaced mobile PCB.

So please resolved my problem as soon as possible.
    my contact no. [protected]

lt col tarun anand
      have a digitalcamera sony Model DSC-500 serial no.0387780 under wty.had sent the digicam to sony care franchise, smilecare 58 rajpur rd dehradun, on 17 dec 07, for picture blur and shaky. was told camera sent to delhi office for repair; later told that being replaced as can't be repaired; been waiting for replacement- told by local sonycare that replacement not being sent as pers at ghazizbad are on some sort of training. have been speaking to delhi office but without any response. sony talls tall but in actual very smallin its calaims about good customercare.would would beleie them -for the ads that give! donot they deservea an aplplogy and sent the products back soon. we have heard govt offices working thus. but bigs houses like sony???need to improve their after sale service their sales deptt requires a big kick on their toooo a big backside.

My photo is not clear on Pan card. I want to change of my Photo on Pan card.Please suggest how to proceed ASAP

Hiren K joshi
        I am using sony ericson w810i from last one year.From last one month I was getting problem as the keypad and menu keys.,joystic were not working so I had given it to service centre at bangalore at below address aft confirming it from sony cutomer care no.
        Smart care service.
        SC1,smart care service,267,6 th cross,1 st block,jayanagar,Bangalore,karnataka.
        ph no[protected].

As I had given the mobile on 14th Jan,08 I was told to collect it aft three days.When i went on 18 th jan to collect it they told me that it's have some motherboard problem so i need to wait for ten days i.e they will replace the mother board and give me back on 24 th.
        As today I went to collect it they have another story.Nobody from customer care is sure when it will be repairied and given back to me.
        Also whenever i am calling them either nobody is picking up the dam phone after twenty thirty rings and if by chance sombody will pick up they don't know anything.Even one mr. maninan had given me his mobile no but he is never answering his phone.

i don't know what to do as I asked them to give me back my phone without repairs.

i[censored] have any suggesition or know sony ericsson's main management people oprating in india or elsewhere whom i can contact via mail pls provide me mail ids.So i can write back to them about haraas ment i am suffering .

THanks

my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]@yahoomail.com

Sony Ericsson — sony ericsson no response

my head phone wire was broken so i submitted it in my sony ericsson service center to mend it
        n now its around 6 months they neither return my headphone, when i ask them they say its still with company ---from orissa-berhampur

Sony Ericsson — NO RESPONSE FROM SONY CARE CENTER

Hi...Kapil here...I purchase Sony ericson mobile model no. j105i....recently my mobile disable to do proper working, his display is also nt working...I go to customer care center based at Ambala Cantt ( Nanak Telecom) but they not only behaved badly but also not they dont do anything to clear out the mistakes...So, I am looking forward for a better response.
        my mobile model:W100i, workorder number:SE311SI111394, MY COMPLAINT NO:90109997.

Dr. Aparna Pradhan

This is to bring to your notice that I had purchased a brand new handset in the month of Aug 07 from one of Sony Ericsson's reputed dealer in Goa...Suddenly yesterday it started giving me an error "Insert Sim"...I reinserted the sim and tried it many a times but failed. The phone was just not working.
          I took this handset to the dealer and asked him to check it up...he inserted another sim in the handset and it started working. He told me that the problem lies with the sim card so to take it to Idea people and they should change it...

I went to Idea office and showed them the sim...they inserted another sim in the handset however it was not working...They said the sim is perfectly working fine and they should get the handset to the service center went ...

I thereafter went to the Sony Ericsson service center and showed them the handset....
          The lady sitting at the counter checked the handset response by inserting a sim to it and said it needs to be deposited as they will have to check further ...and she insisted that the handset also has corrosion hence it will not be treated in the warranty period and I will have to pay a charge for it...

I asked the lady to check it properly as it was a brand new handset which i had brought, how could it get corroded all of a sudden ??? There is no corrosion in my handset as was being insisted by the lady.

On my telling her to try again, she inserted another sim card in the handset and it started working again and i took the handset back.

The lady canceled my complaint however to my surprise she asked me to sign on a form which stated that as the handset had a corrosion, hence my further warranty stands canceled...

She went into an argumentative mode and also called another person who also started explaining me that as the handset had corrosion hence the warranty now stands canceled. Neither did i sign on the form nor did i sign the cancellation papers.

My question is -

1) Are the Sony Ericsson people at your service center trained enough to handle customer complaints sensitively and this being the only service center in Goa??
          2) Do they know their processes well ??
          3) They don't know how to behave with a customer and handle them.
          4) They are not aware of the functioning of the mobile gadgets otherwise how would they have made such a silly mistake.

Request you to please look into the above and ensure that my warranty does not stand canceled.

My details are given below -
          Handset Model - W300i
          IMEI No. - [protected]
          Purchased on - 11th Aug 07
          Dealer - Mobile Choice,Shop no. 13, Reberio Bldg., Rivara Road, Opp. Titan Showroom, Panaji - Goa.
          Service Center - ACCEL frontline Ltd.,
          Gomantak Bldg,
          Panjim - Ph 2232975

Awaiting an early response from your end,
          Dr. Aparna Pradhan
          #[protected]

Sony Ericsson W300i — i lost my mobile

today 27th october 2008, just before 1/2 and hour, i lost my mobile in my area.

i want to back my mobile and i already deactivated my airtel sim.
          i have imei numbre of that mobile.

please help me.
          i m from ahmedabad, gujarat, india.

i[censored] have any idea u can call me on [[protected]]

thanks for help

My Name is Deepak I have lost my mobile phone Sony Ericson w300i

SN: BD302LFWU5

IMEI :[protected]

sony ericsson w3001 — i lost my cell

well m from mohali phase -9...i was comin back to my home from skool and i was driving a two wheeler...and my cell fell out from my pocket and it fell some where on the road..my route was from 41_b chandigarh to phase 9...its number was [protected]...and now u can contact me on [protected]...if some one can help me...i have seen many softwares on net about how to get back ur set but only i[censored] had preoaded the soft...but i had not installed any such soft...so if there is a soft vich can just tell the location ...plz just help...i love my cell
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sony DSC P - 100 Digital Camera — Sony Bhubaneswar and Kolkata service center playing the customer emotion… [Resolved]

Ar. Sandip Pattnaik

Myself, Mr. S. Pattnaik, from Bhubaneswar, I had purchase one Sony digital camera (Sony DSC-P100,...

Ca Rishabh Jain
            I am really unsatisfied and disturbed regarding the response of Sony Erricson service centre as i depositted my mobile phone W550I (Worth Rs.10,800, Purchase Date: 18/06/2006) for repair on 27/12/2007 as it was not working, no response was recieved at first instance but after propper time (3 Days) they commited to repair the same for Rs.800 but after 3 days they told me we are unable to repair the same 7 take the set completele dead back.
            There is no value of commitment for such a big brand name, I hereby want to open the eyes of all against these malpractises and request the company to take strict action against service centre (Suri Telecom, Laxmi nagar)

I have a sonyericson K790i model.Its very Good.But my problem is that I can not instal any software or any games in it. So please advice how can I install it.

Sorry to inform you that withing four month of purchasing of sony erricsson W580i, it is showing display problem and the key pad has broken. I have given a sony erricsson service center in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. It has been more than three weeks but nothing has been done till now. My complain id : SES081TM10971, Phone number of that place is[protected]. Mobile has been given by my friend Piyush.

Kindly do the needful.

Thank you.
            Sudipta K. Barick.
            w580i mobile was stolen plese recovary

Sony Ericsson W910i — bad customer service [Resolved]

gyan prakash goel
              i purchased a sony ericsson w910i mobile from a mobile store in kolkata. after one and a half weeks it accidently came into...

jagmeet singh
              Dear sir/madam,

Respected sir/madam my name is JAGMEET SINGH CHAWLA from LUDHIANA PUNJAB.On 1-nov-2007 i bought a set of sony ericsson model name S500i there was a problem in in screen and side shutter lights after about 2 months.Then i went to sony service station in LUDHIANA name B.M. SERVICES(SALORA INTERNATIONAL)SHOP NO.6,PEARL PALACE,GHUMAR MANDI,LUDHIANA PUNJAB.They accepted the complaint and said that they will return my set after 10 DAYS...but now it has more than 1 MONTH since there is no replay...they r not taking my phone calls and when i go there they just tell me ur set has not come yet..

SIR/MADAM,PLZ HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE

MY COMPLAINT ID IS-17728.

MY CELL NO.[protected]

JAGMEET SINGH CHAWLA

dhara rajendra modi
                i have purchased sony tv (model no-kv-ex29m97) and now we had the problem in the tv the picticure is not visualised clearly and the picture is not seen if the tv is on for a long time so we gave it for the service to
                sunrise electronics sony authorized service center
                -shop-8 municipal market ,
                kankaria ,
                maninagar,
                ahmedabad
                ph no[protected]
                they took the tv for repairing and took 1043RS as charge for repairing but we did not get the result and moreover the problem has increased.
                so being such famous company the customer should get the reliable service.the customer should be satisfied instead of cheated.

Sattish Ramprakash
                  Hello all, I' am sharing my bad experience hoping that you will be better educated. I bought my mobile phone (SE k800i) in Qatar in December 2006. It came with a 1 yr mid-east warranty. I was happy with the phone except for a few minor glitches which occured during data transfer, but 2 weeks back i noticed the phone was hanging up with a white screen of death whenever i plugged it into the pc. i took it to a ''authorised' sony ericsson service center near Dasaprakash Hotel in Chennai, the guy took it in and hooked it up to his pc and found the same problem, but instead of disconnecting it he went about restarting it despite my warning and totally bricked it. he then gave a dumb look lamenting about the problems with the model and complaining about the poor quality of SE phones! well figuring its no use arguing with the i went back and searched for a better service center. Someone told me that there is another service center near Apollo hospitals run by Accel Frontline, my spirits lifted a bit when i went there and saw a bit more professional looking office than the previous one, they took my phone after making me sign a 'no guarantee' paper since it was out of warranty period. i was asked to come back in 3 days during which time i did my own search on the net and found people facing similar problem had actually rectified it themselves (it was a corrupted EROM ). then i went back to the service center after three days with more confidence that my phone would be repaired but it was not so!, after a 3 hr wait at their office because of faulty PC's they informed me that the phone was not repairable !. and a while later i realised that they had actually opened the phone and had replaced the navigation keys with some broken ones !!! now not only did i have a currupt erom but also a damaged phone thanks to the geniuses who work for Accel's service!

The moral of this experience.. stay away from the latest/expensive SE phones in the future and NEVER go to any of the so called authorized service centers .. especially in Chennai , unless it is recommended by someone u trust
                  The same thing i also faced with my Sony Ericsson W830i,
                  but i purchased in chennai univercel only.
                  same white screen is appeared after servicing it displaying error message that congiguration error please contact service provider.
                  ACCEL FRONTLINE Limited is really useless service prvider.
                  they serviced my mobile for 10 days and telling to me that they cant fix it.finally my mobile is like empty box.
                  Yes i do agree, these accel icim people in greems road are really useless and time consuming guys, they think they are perfect and proffessional, but i feel those guys look like school drop outs with no technical knowledge about phones, they make customers wait for nearly 3 hours and ask them to collect the phones after 3-4 days, if you look at the recipt which they ask you to sign, it says that they dont gurantee that the phone will work after service and partially working phone may not even work after service, i had many bad experiences with them after giving my SE K500I, SE W830I
                  I went to Accel service centre with SE W810 i and Fly B700.
                  (1) SE W810i : - After waiting for nearly 1 1/2 hours i was able to reach the people taking the complaints. They asked me to wait for another 15 mins. Later 1 guy came from inside and told me that completely the motherboard has become wet . I told how can it be. He told it is. It can't be repaired even if i repair it would be 70% of new phone cost. He told he would get back to me in 3 days. After 3 days when i went they told it can't be serviced. After 2 months my phone again it started working. I don't what the Accel guys checked. For this i wasted a half day both while giving and getting the set back.

(2) Fly Duo 700 : My second SIM was not working. I gave them and they told it has been rectified. Again after 2 weeks it stopped working. I don't what the hell these ACCEL guys do service. Whether they have been experienced in handling mobiles or not. The pain in the is that we need to wait for longtime to give a set for servicing and also to get back.

Accel people if you see this blog please try to change your self atleast from now onwards.
                  Could any one please let me know the authorized service center for SE K810i.

Thanks in advance.

MOBILE MODEL K800i — mobile giving message and not functioning

I am having Sony Ericsson mobile model no:K800i and getting countinuous mesaage "serious error stop charging,stop using phone and contact sony ericsson call centre,while switching ON and screen light remains coountiniuosly ON

Pl provide the address and contact details of Call and Service centres in Bharuch/Ankleswahar city in Gujrat.

Name : Kishan Sinh Solanki,Dahegam,Bharuch.
                  Mob No:[protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sony India Music System and DVD Player — Pathetic Service Level at After Sales and Service Centre [Resolved]

Gautam Viswanathan
                    I own a Sony India Music System, Model No MHC RV 660D, Serial No. 335H358 for the last 3 years. Last week the DVD Tray failed...

PR Dasgupta
                    To
                    CEO
                    SONY India Limited,
                    As one of the customer it pains me to raise such complain out of desparation and seeing callous attitude of your dealer as well as service centre at Bhubaneswar.
                    I purchased on eSONY RV-777D hi-fi system having sl no 3157003 on 11.11.2004 at Rs 18060/= from Rajpath Motors Bhubaneswar,vide cash memo no RMCA45186. The CD part of the system went out of order some time during March 2007,then on advise of Dealer Rajpath Motors took it to service centre at Bhubaneswar,when they confirmed after a month that it cannot be repaired but the vedio card need to be replaced,which once I pay advance of Rs 10000/= shall be brought from Singapore and it may cost around Rs 12000/= plus service charges.
                    It was a shock to me as even at one third of its value I can have SONY DVD player comfortibly,nevertheless why one should procure such costly equipment then?
                    I expect from SONY being such reputed company a true justice in this regard as my hard earned money of Rs 18000/= is at present having NIL value.
                    A prompt reply will be highly appreciated as my complain is not to a road side company,who sales and forgets!

PR Dasgupta
                    General Manager(P)
                    National aluminium company Limited
                    (A govt of India Undertaking)

Sony — Defective products and bad customer service [Resolved]

binod kumar jha
                      I have purchaged one SONY DVD RW from VORA COLLECTION CHAS BOKARO on 02/12/2007 vide invoice no 907 and it is defective.br...

Sony — MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT [Resolved]

TUSHAR DAS
                      RECENTLY I WANTED TO BUY A SONY HANDYCAM AFTER READING AN AD FROM SONY WHICH APPEARED IN ALMOST ENTIRE PRINT MEDIA WHICH SAYS...

Sony Ericsson — Service and repairs [Resolved]

Apurv Singh
                      I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days...

Sony Ericsson W810i — software of camera [Resolved]

kranthi kumar
                      i bought a w810i mobile in the month of august 2007.with in two days i observed a problem in software of camera.i.e;when grabed...

sachin kamble
                      hi this sachin kamble
                      i have booked an paid sony music system on 28/12/07
                      they told me that the delivery will be done with in two days
                      now today is 31/12/07 still i have not received same inspite of several reminder

Sony Ericsson W580i Mobile — Got faulty phone [Resolved]

Anandhi Rajan
                        I bought a sony ericsson w580i mobile phone from Subiksha mobiles. on 8/Dec/2007. After one week on 15/Dec/2007 the phone...

Mr.Ambikapathi Mahesh
                        Respected sir,

My name is mahesh i bought a song handset mobile phone on 13th May 2007 from Univercell mobiles in besantnagar Adyar.

My mobile phone was fallen in a rain water and its not worked at all. Then i took my mobile phone to the sony service station. They said the motherboard was to be changed and 65% of the money to be needed for change the motherboard.

But i really wonder why the branded and famour sony ercisson dont want to give any support or warranty for the water resistance. My brother who using motorllo phone and he never had anyproblem even if he dipped his phone in the water.

I am really disappointed and upset with sony ericsson as i Bought this phone by Monthly EMI and before the emi got over I lost my phone.

I dont know what i should do now. Please help me out if possible