[Resolved] Sonyliv — illegal money deduction

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Mehakjain57 on Nov 29, 2017
I had subscribed for sony liv premium membership on the app and paid for the same through paytm account. I subscribed for it only for that month and i didn't know that these people will also deduct money for the next month. I received a message yesterday stating that my membership would be renewed today. There was no link or anything. Now money has been deducted from my paytm account without my permission for this month also. Also, there is no information about how to unsubscribe to your premium membership. I have sent an email to the customer support of sonyliv to which i requested for my unsubscription but there is no response yet. An amount of 120 is deducted from my paytm account illegally.

illegal money deduction
illegal money deduction
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017
Money refunded back
Updated by Mehakjain57, Dec 03, 2017
I want my subscription to get deactivated and want my money back for this transaction. How many days more will it take ? I strongly recommend people to never ever download this app. Setindia company is cheating people unnecessarily. Fraud company!

Comments

Dear Madam,

We regret any inconvenience faced. We request you to write at [protected]@setindia.com for assistance.

Thanks and Regards,
SonyLIV
Mehakjain57's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 1, 2017
I mailed to [email protected] on 29 nov but didnt get any response. Worst service and customer care.
Dear Madam,

Thanks and Regards,
SonyLIV
Mehakjain57's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 1, 2017
Already done but not received any positive response yet.
No response yet
I have mailed sonyliv twice but there is no response and I continue to pay for the subscription charges even when I don't want to pay for it.
When i play any video in sonyliv.Com video is not playing and show me that "this video is restricted from playing in your current geographic region".i want to watch video in sonyliv.com. What can i do to play video? please inform me. Thank you.

I Just want to know that Why Sony Liv Cannot Broadcast Pakistan vs Newzeland Live Matches before that Sonyliv broadcast all live event Matches of Pakistan and then Highk=lights and everything but now they even don't broadcast it why any reason ...we want to watch high quality live match but u don't why???
sonyliv is fraud, dedcuting money from our bank / wallet unwantedly, no option found on sonyliv' apps or on there website for unsubscription .

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sonyliv - illegal money deduction