Sri Consultancy — fraud and fake

This Sri consultancy is a fake and fraud consultancy which charges from candidates and makes money out of it. Once they have recieved money then they start abusing the candidate and say that they have not received the money. TOTALLY FAKE AND FRAUD!! DON'T TRUST THEM. Before sending the money, he was polite and told me to transfer the amount in order to be eligible for the interview. I transferred money in their paytm account but after receiving money the person on the phone started abusing and givibg threats that he will send my resume to companies asking them to blacklist me. This is how I was treated after they got money. Don't waste your hard earned money. This is a totally FRAUD AND FAKE consultancy.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Wish it was possible to give a rating in minus. This loser charges Rs. 500 so that he could do me 'the favor' of arranging my interview. He refused to give me the location of the job or the location of the interview. On asking what is the job profile, he gave vague responses like 'as per your requirement'. I confronted him on WhatsApp and blocked him, after which he called to abuse me and when i did not respond, he sent me the below text message (see screenshot). Talk about psychopathic tendencies. He is under the impression that people are begging his 'esteemed' agency for jobs.

SRI Consultancy's reply, Sep 27, 2018
Avantika Ranjan give us your whatsapp no so that we can post the screenshot of whole communication.

Hope you will be genuine to give us your whatsapp no. So that viewr can understand the real story.

Waiting for your reply.

Dear Anuja Tomar,

If you are registered with the SRI Consultancy, then publish your real name along with your email id with which you have communicated to SRI Consultancy. So that the details of all kind of communication can be published in this platform and viewers can go through all the details.

Hope you will take step to prove your complaint genuine by providing all the required details.

Fake, cheat, fraud
There is no less than 1 star, otherwise I would have given them minus rating it's a gang of some frauds, which are making money by charging you for fraud interviews. And they will speak like they own the world. Fake fake fake, would request all not to fall in there trap

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career