[Resolved] Sun Direct — sun direct dth service

Palladam, Tamilnadu, India
 Ponsingh R on Mar 13, 2019
Customer id : cr[protected]
Smc# :[protected]
On 1st of sep 2018 bought sun dth hd setup box with 1 year subscription plan for hd ultra tamil cinema plus sports basic subscription package with an validity of 31/08/2019.

On 5th of march 2019, received an message stating that my plan has been migrated to best fit plan as advised by trai and validity has been reduced to 19/08/2019. This plan has only 50 % of channels activated against initial plan.

Request you to look into the matter and ensure that all original channels are restored at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your query to our customer care. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Sun Direct Team
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Dear sir

As per your request, complaint has been taken as feedback and forward to concern team

Regards Sun direct
Customer care

Comments

I pay.350 rupees..but iam not view some channel..i try to call to customer care..but not accept..i trouble..
Satyalokeshchandu Lokesh's reply, Mar 6, 2019
My id 10367704557
I have purchased a dth connection from Sun direct, but the call centre numbers they have provided are not contactable. Now we have no option. Please help.
Hi my name rajan, we are using sd sundirect, recharged for telugu package. I am not getting any option to choose channels. My basic plan is telugu but activated bengali pack. I am trying to complaint via call, app not at all responding
Iam using sun direct SD package from 2018 july. From last week zee tamil is not at all working and showing as need to pay. As per our package it should work till 2019 July as iam expected and paid for. Pls help on this request.

Saranraj.M
Not able to open sun tv channel number 100 I do not know the PIN number
I have got some serious and urgent problem in regard to channel viewing. Some of the channels have been abruptly stopped . Trying to contact the call center but no response for the past one week. None of the call center number is working. So irresponsible. I am missing some important news channel even though I have paid for it.
The plan is changed in backend from Tamil super pack to Tamil DPO1. and Channels are not coming, showing 'Reserved smart card code".

Pathetic part is the Customer care number is not reachable. No response in the live chat in Sundirect site.

Is there any other way to reach out these guys?

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - sun direct dth service