[Resolved] Swiggy — refund issue [protected]

Anoop G Janardhanan on Oct 14, 2019
I tried making a transaction for 490 which said failed from the swiggy end. But money was debuted from my account. The order number is [protected]. It has been more than 16 days and i still have not got the refund. Swiggy refuses to provide any contact details of the payment gateway as well. All i get from the chat is standard answers sayin the feedback will be conveyed to the relevant department.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 31, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2019
Hey Anoop, we're disappointed to have let you down with this hassle & the delay in addressing this. We have taken note of the same & our team will soon connect with you through your registered email ID with a resolution.

Comments

Sir a refund of 43 has been initiated by swiggy but still i didnt recieve the refund.
It was initiated on 14 sep i think.
The refund id is 2014362 and the request id is a0096e9e-c3f2-43e2-8c11-61f80a5fe623

My Bill Is Rs 144.50 Rs But Swiggy Get Round Figure and charged 145 rs

I have ordered online on 7th Oct 2019 but app get blank and not showing any order in app but money debited from my bank account. Rs. 665/- Food not received and also not received refund. Worst experience. Order number - [protected]

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - refund issue 52580706462