Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] related photos (630)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Photos

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

IAM complainting about the line man, In my house there is power cut regularly only in my house, I have told many times they...
We are living in Madurai Thindiyur Road area service No:[protected] under Y.Othakkadai EB zone. Here nearly 80 House are...

We live in Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Somayanur, Thadagam Road. We are always having low voltage all the time. It is impossible to sleep at night as fan is working only at 1/4 speed.
There is also frequent power cuts for around 5 minutes which will happen 10 - 20 times a day. Voltage variation also takes place frequently which will damage our appliances.
I request you to address this issue as soon as possible.

Mar 27, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir/Madam,

The post in our area is very much damaged for past 3-4 years. New post has been laid 2 years...

I already paid my bill but cut my power ([protected])
    Already payed
    Mar 26, 2021

Hello sir, i paid full amount for new EB connection but the department didnt provide eb line to our house, i am waiting for past 1 month after pay all money. Pls do the need full.
      Application no..[protected]
      New connection delay
      Mar 26, 2021

I am from Tiruppur district, Koduvai-Thottipalayam (641660).the area comes under Shakthi nagar EB office. Recently officials...

I reside in Mogappair East, 10th Block, No.481. The electricity post has leant towards my house and the electricity wire goes very near to my house and also to my neighbouring houses.

Subash
        Mobile [protected]
        Mar 25, 2021

सर् मेरे दुकान के सामने एक DP बॉक्स है जो आने जाने वाले लोगो को बहुत प्रॉब्लम होती है सिर
          Mar 25, 2021

Sir/Madam,

Please kindly stop the SMS alert for the following consumer number [protected], which i was not owned any property for the above mentioned consumer number. Please do the need full.
            Mar 23, 2021

march 5 I have made TNEB payment through Canara bank and got debited of Rs.800, but in TNEB webite it shows transaction got failed. Kindly find the payment details. Kindly provide solution. still now my amount is not credited my bank account
              Mar 23, 2021

For the following address S.Nagaretnam, N R Complex, Hindu College Road, Nagercoil 629002. the tariff was in 5 actually it...

Meter defective from January 2021 reading which has been mentioned in the bill. My bill has been charged with highest bill amount of the year Ra 5000. Again, the next month bill has been charged with same amount stating meter defective with same charge rs 5000. I have not been in house for more than 10 days during Jan /Feb, never used AC but am paying 5000 rs per month due to meter not in stock for replacement. I have given written complaint to AE mamabakkam, but no action taken. Please help to resolve
                Mar 21, 2021

Electricity is not available in kirunji nagar perungudi for last 5 hrs..please try to fix the same

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is regarding cable fault connection.

4 months ago, our house 3 phase power cable was damaged due to some issue with the main EB box. So, we complained to eb office and they provided temporary connection using some sperate wire (We bought and gave it). Because of the temporary fix, we are facing more issues so i am requesting to take this has major complaint and do favor for us. Please provide permanent new power cable connection.

Thank you.

Dear sir/mam
                      I am sivaraj.s, as I paid my bill on tangedco website.My bill amount is 707, I made a payment through...

Hi Team,

I'm Sasi Kumar G residing at Pachai Pillai road, writer street, Kannankurchi, Salem - 636008. We are facing power issue very frequently. Because of this our daily work is getting impacted in our home. I'm a Software Engineer, without power supply, it's very difficult to work.

Hope you understand our situation. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Service Number:[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
                      Sasi Kumar G

Mar 22, 2021
                      Updated by Sasi Kumar G
                      Hi Team,

No action was taken till today. I'm wondering, when shall it get resolved.

Yesterday morning there was power cut in one phase in my area and me and other neighbors were making complaints an I made my complaint through phone call and they registered my complaint and gave a complaint number 969 and today on enquiry they gave another complaint number 874. But till now there is no response from the TNEB and no one bothered to come and inspect the area nor responding properly. Without any steps taken they have closed my complaint filed yesterday.
                        Mar 18, 2021

Please inform the Kadambattur tneb phone number and address
                          Mar 18, 2021

Hai. I done a electricity bill payment on tangedco through Amazon but my bill not payed and I don't get receipts after that I try again and payed. But on my first try amount debited but not get receipt so I want the refund of my first transaction.
                            Refund of my transaction
                            Mar 31, 2021
                            I get my money back
                            Mar 17, 2021

Mar 17, 2021
                            Updated by Noorulsha
                            On 15th March 2021 rs 560
                            Updated by Noorulsha
                            When I will get a solution