Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (1093)

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Ref: - My Loan Account no - [protected]
Agreement No – [protected]

This is reference to my above said Loan Account & Agreement with Tata
Fianance Ltd. I had availed a car loan from Tata Finance Ltd. from Jan 2007 and
committed to pay the loan through EMI which is deducted from my PNB Bank account on
This is to inform you that i gave them pdc but by their mistake they do not present my one pdc in bank i gave them the proof to not present pdc in my account(bank statement) i gave them the cash payment against that pdc and took in return that they will not took any charges against that pdc at the time of noc but now theyare not issuing my noc after seven month compliting the loan they are demanding charges against that pdc plz. look this matter

thanks
Vipin Jain
[protected],[protected]

kuki1008
    I have not received my tata motors receipt which I have invested RS.40000/- BY cheque of Bank of India 6753 on 5/9/2009. nor I have received any interest from that till date pls put ecs for my interest cheque bank of India a/c no.[protected].

TATA MOTORS LIMITED — Non Receipt of F.D Certificate

I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE TATA MOTORS F.D. SCHEME AND SUBMITED 50000/- THROUGH THE GURGAON BRANCH OF KOTAK SECURITIES THROUGH THE CHEQUE NO-488706 DATED 15/04/09 DRAWN ON ABN AMRO BANK . BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY F.D. CERTIFICATE YET. PLEASE LET ME THE STATUS OF MY CERIFICATE AND SEND IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

TATA MOTORS LIMITED — Incorrect Rate of Interest on FD.

I have made a fixed deposit in Tata Motors Ltd. vide cheque No.33580 dated[protected] drawn on Axis Bank through ICICI Securities Ltd for 36 months (cumulative) in Senior Citizen Category which carried a interest of 11.5%. I have received FD Receipt with No.196877, Category Public, Status RES.IND with rate of Interest of 11%. Please tell me whether my application has been treated under Sr. Citizen Category or not. If not why. Also I request you that I am eligible for 11.5% interest whereas i have been given 11% only. I also had submitted required papers including copy of Voter ID card.

TATAMOTORS FD — NOT RECEIVED FD RECEIPT

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR FIXED DEPOSIT WITH TATA MOTORS ALONG WITH CHECK ON IN AUGUST WITH THE OPTION OF MONTHLY INCOME SCEAME . TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE MY MONTHLY INTEREST OR THE FD CERTIFICATE .SINCE I AM A RETIRED PERSON I DEPEND ONLY ON MONTHLY INTEREST WHICH I GET FROM THE DEPOSIT.c772a

TATA Motor Limited — Non receipt of FD Certificate

Dear Sir

My self (Yugal Kishor Gupta ) and my wife Meena Gupta through M/s Bajaj Capital ,New Delhi invested in your esteemed company Rs.50000/- each for a 2 years plan of Fixed deposit vide our cheque Nos.506601 and No.506602 dated 1.5.2010.
    Tll date we have neither received the original FDs nor any communication threre of in this regrd.
    Pse reconcile.

Y K Gupta

TATA MOTORS LIMITED — non receipt of interest - duplicate interest warrant

I deposited Rs 40,000 with TATA motors in 2009. One of the interest warrants sent to me for Rs 1,100 has become and stale and I did not receive the duplicate Interest warrant so far. My deposit receipt no. is 162796. G Pratheeth. email [protected]@gmail.com

neeraj_sigh

I have purchased a Tata manza on 1st jan 2010. During rain the boot fills with water and deposits in the boot. This leakage will harm the vehicle and cause the rusting.
      My repeated attempts to reach out to Dealer Concord Motors have gone in vein as they are asking me to talk to service centers & service centers are directing me to dealer. There is no access to file this complain.

Neeraj Singh
      Same with my Tata Manza purchased on 01 Jan 2010. The boot leaks and is currently at the B U Bhandari service station at Aundh Pune.

Water fills up the area of the spare tyre and has now seeped to carpets below rear seats

Complaint at Tata Motors compliant site has yielded no response for more than a week. In America, there would be a recall for such defect.

The car has been good so far, but such manufacturing defects are not acceptable. Just that I am a big fan of the Tata Group, else it is difficult to accept the product defect and the poor customer service.

- Sagar

pawan68
        I have a Indiac Vista Quadrajet Aura which I purchased in Sept 2009 from Dhingra Motors Gurgaon Registration Number HR 26 AY 9545. Right from the day two the car has been giving me trouble, After 2 days I noticed that the paint had peeled off from handles and the front bumpers. After one month the front tyres were changed, after 3 months the power windows relay swith was changed, engine mounting has been changed twice. the tyres make so much noise that we cant haer our own voice when the car is on the speeds after 60 Km/hr.
        In all a very lousy car. I wish only my enemies bought this car. A VERY STUPID CAR. BUY IT TO SUFFER.
        PAWAN DHINGRA
        email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        I've bought Tata Vista(terre quadra) on 23-dec-2009 from ur dealer Goldrush Sales Lucknow with expectation that i'd b proud owner of tata, but till now i am afraid that my money has been spoiled.i've travelled only 11, 500 km approx.and now engine is making too much noise, pick-up and average of d car is also very dissatisfactory.The clutch is tight from d very first day as compared to other models and after telling this to service station no one has resolved d problem this wasa another bump given to me from ur service station(GOLDRUSH SALES -Chinhat Lucknow), no one comes to attend, service boy comes only to convince to give more marks to feedback call even car washing is not done properly, Please take my complaint seriously so that i can get value for my money.
        email:[protected]@yahoo.com
        mob:[protected]

jsafm50
          NANO car booking with booking amount of Rs 140,000 and UID[protected] was cancelled by myself on 5th May 2010 at Hemant Goyal Motors Patiala. All documents as required were submitted and I was informed that refund will be despatched to me within 45 days by Tatamotors directly with some deduction . When refund was not received even after 60 days , i contacted customer sercvice of Tatamotors on phone . I was told that cancellation has been done and refund is in process. And that complaint is being forwarded. Nothing happened in next 15 days . Customer sercvice again conveyed the same that complaint will be forwarded and I should wait for another 10 days. Meanwhile , I sent an e mail as well to tatamotors and then a reminder after 7 days . There has been no response from the company till now. Another call to customer service fetched me the same reply alongwith a few words of regrets and consolation for refund delay and that I should wait for another 10days.But nothing was assured . I do not know when this wait will end . Customer service is not giving any other information as to who next should be contacted so that i can pursue my matter effectively and convincingly.
          By this time , the company owes to refund my money alogwith interest for the period after cancellation.

Can CNBC AWAAZ help me ?

Jaswant Singh.
          186 Harinder Nagar , Patiala

Tata Motors Nano Car — no delivery of car against full payment as promised upto sep 09/ dealer Speedwell motors Rajkot

I am successful allote of Nano LX model through Speedwel Motors Rajkot I made full payment as per demanded it was mention to allot the same upto sep till to date i was not getting information at what time and when i received the car at the time of my freqevent inquiry no clear reply i received from dealer of Rajkot. It is amatter of neglegency towards the customer

Tata Motors-Nano — Refund of cancellation of Nano

Tata Nano was booked vide Booking ID No:[protected] & same booking was cancelled vide cancellstion reference no: BNVK7-20321. Letter dtd 31st March, 2010 was given to Tata Motors, Noida Office with a request to tfr balance amount after deducting cancellation charges in saving bank account no[protected] of ICICI Bank Ltd, Sector-18 Noida.

Said letter alongwith cancellation form duly filled up was given to Ms Arsha & she confirmed that amt will be credited in above stasted account after 30 days. No such amt have been credited so far. No of e mails have been sent on [protected]@automobilesterling.com & no reply has come so far.

Writer would request you to help in this matter as no one responds from the office of Tata Motors.

Warm regards.

Usha Mehra

TATA MOTORS/ NANO — REFUND AFTER CANCELLATION

DEAR SIR,I REKHA SAXENA BOOKED NANO CAR UIN NO.[protected] OUR CAR LOAN A/C NO.[protected].CANCELLATION NO.NVAAA-22457 DT.12/03/2010.AFTER TOO MANY DAYS,YOU COULD NOT REFUND.PLEASE EXPLAIN ABOUT IT AND ARRANG TO REFUND THE AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT THE ACCOUNT OF CAR LOAN CAN BE CLOSED AT THE EARLIEST.THANKS

nano car refund — no response from the company

I booked a nano LXBS-3 by paying booking amount of Rs 1,40,0000(state bank of india race course road branch Bangalore)by cheque number 588665 dt 14/4/2009 thru nano booking agent by name Trilok.the same was encashed by tata motors on 24/4/2009.i have the bank statement with me to that effect.
          an allotment letter was sent to me on 23rd june 2009thru prerana motors,bangalore.
          however i changed my mind and cancelled my booking on 28.06.2010 and submitted all
          the original documents and i was told that refund will be made within 45 to 60 days.
          after having waited that long i called up tata motors call center number only to be told that there is a loan taken by me.
          it was a shock to me.i have not availed ANY LOAN from any financier for this purpose and have made the payment from my personal savings.
          also i have sent a letter thru courier with all these details and copies of the documents
          i have with me on 16th august to Mr.Nitin seth,head car product group.
          recently i have taken voulantry retirement from my service and i am in need of my refund very urgentally.
          i wish a premier company like tatas should take early action and refund the amount
          without furthur harassment.
          grieved customer lakshmi

NANO — after cancellation not rec payment

With the reference of your message in Mobile (at 4th June 2010 8:23 p.m.) Launch of Tata Nano Sanad Plant your Car delivery has been preponed to june 2010 .

Against this message we are not interested to take delivery of Nano Car. Therefore I have cancelled my booking, Even we are also send the No Due of SBI to Brijlex Moters, Sigra, Varanasi 22 July 2009, 12:15 P.m. by Fax.

After processing all the formalities still we are not getting the deposit amount. So please revert my amount with interest as soon as possible.

My Bank A/c No: [protected] Anjani Kumar Poddar
          Syndicate Bank, Azamgarh Branch.

Anjani Kumar Poddar,

UIN NO:[protected]

Azamgarh

Contact No: [protected], [protected]

many times i call to cos care no responds
          also e mail to tata nano

Sujitha Ravi

I have a Tata Motor Finance loan for four wheeler and the registration number is MH12FK7341. I purchased this car on Aug 2009. I have been paying an EMI which goes from my ICICI bank account every month through ECS.

Recently I wanted a Loan Track Record and also Loan Sanction letter from Tata Motor Finance. When I approached them I realised that the car was not registered under my name in their records in spite of me holding the RC Book and all other documents pertaining to the car.The engine number and Chasis number belongs to my car the details of the car is wrong - like the Make, Address and EMI amount. When questioned they asked me to fax the documents. I have faxed the documents to the Mumbai office on Monday July 23. I have been following up with the TMF office and no one is responding to my calls. I have also sent them email asking them the status but they are ignoring all initiatives from me. I want to take them to the Consumer Court because I am not ready to pay EMI of the car which doesn't belong to me!!! According to them it belongs to some person by name SHREEHARSH DESHMUKH. Please help me to file a case against them at the earliest.

vikramsurve
              I have purchased esteemed great Indigo MANZA Car AURA- MH-12-FU-7055 Quadra Jet on 03rd March 2010.
              Since then I am facing the below mentioned problem
              1. Left Side Pulling
              2. Back Seat Locking Arrangement
              3. Due to Left Side pulling there is a wear and tear in tyres

A expert team of Tata Motors visited dealers workshop to rectifiy the problems but since once month they are unable to recitify the problem.

Also they signed an MOM with me that these problems are there in product.( Attached Signed Copy)

Vikram Surve
              I bought a Tata Manza Quadrajet on 3rd May 2010 TN 06B 1685. The car was taken delivery by my family members from Concorde Motors, Velachery, Chennai, as I was out of station. When I happened to see the car after my return the following were observed.

1. The plastic fixture where the seat belt is supported has come out.
              2. One of the power window switches was not working.
              3.There were some paint touch ups at many places to cover some small joints.

I took the vehicle to the Tata Motors work shop. They fixed the first two problems.

After a month's time I took the vehicle for the first free service. I was told that the vehicle can be applied with rust proof painting at the bottom. Also they suggested that the vehicle will be applied with scratch proof polish. They offered a small discount. I agreed and paid them close to 6K INR.

After my return back collecting the vehicle in the evening, I found that there was a visible deep cut of approx 1 cm length on the front plastic top above the dash board. Looks some one used a screw driver tip and dragged it. This is irreparable, I think caused wantedly or negligence. This indicates that the quality of the plastic is poor.

Last week, I have noticed two more things.

1. The inner black beeding (not the one at the doors) has lot of gaps. Not minute gaps. This is noticed only at the left site. On the right side, it is intact. Whether, it is slowly giving way and peeling off or is there like that right from the beginning, I do not know. Any how this is a Q problem. Need to get this repaired.
              2. The important one I noticed was that, the slant structure of the body on the left above the rear view mirror, has lots of dents. Let me explain like this. If some accident has occurred and damage caused, people will hammer it and straighten it by hammering. As paint was applied nobody normally notices this.

I called the contact lady at concorde motors last month, but did not get any reply. I am only having a doubt whether I have been delivered a vehicle which met with accident which I bought after paying more than 7 lakh rupees.

Is Q completely missed?

I am terribly upset and not knowing whom to complaint and what to do next.
              I do not know how to take this forward and require guidance.
              And they say Tata is selling cars for 1Lac. Now I know how they afford to do that.

Tata Motors — Defected Tata Manza

To

Tata Motors and Tata Sons

Sub: Customer Complaint:Jobcard no JC -HiMotr-DP[protected], JC -HiMotr-DP[protected]

I bought Tata Manza Saffire - Aura+ in Feb 2010 in Delhi and drove just 2400 kms till December 2010 as I have another car too. In December Tata Manza started giving troubling to me, there were suddenly some electronic fault in the car and there were following issues:

1. Poor pickup - car not able to move up on steep slopes like coming out of mall parkings, flyovers
              2. Brake paddle get jammed sometimes.
              3. internal lights fluctuation
              4. Car Vibration

After that I took the the car to HIM Motors, Peeragarhi on 27 December 2010 and after one week of research on the car they told me that there were few problem in the electronic Part i.e. (ELECTROVALVE VARIATION PHASE) and they have replaced the part under warranty. But they told me that they cannot issue me the invoice yet as they just procured the Part and it will take some time it to reflect in the system. I had some doubt but i took the delievery of the Car on 3rd January 2011 after workshop manager Mr. Nayyar gave me in the written that they have replaced that part and will give me the invoice in few days. after 4 days i called at service center and asked for invoice than they sent me the invoice on my email id with following details i.e.

Part #[protected]
              Particulars: 55194046 ELECTROVALVE VARIATION PHASE
              Type: Warranty
              Rate: Rs. 3985.78

I used the car for 200 Kms and it was working fine. Than due to some work I had to visit Agra on 21st January 2011 (after 18 days) but after driving just 45 kms on my way to Agra again there were same problem in the car, somehow i reached there and took the car to Authorised dealer in Agra i.e Siyram Motors, Agra, I provided the complete history of the car to the service advisor than after few hours mehanic and workshop manager called me and informed me that again there were problem in the same part and they were dead sure that it was not get replaced at the first time and after seeing the condition of the part i am also sure abt that. we also get it confirmed after checking the part# which HIM motors provided me on the invoice which was not same. Again Siyaram Motors doesn't have that part available so i took the car back and drove to Delhi with such poor condition.

The level of my frustration is really high. I spent my hard earned money to buy a new car and I selected Tata Manza but now i m really disappointed with the kind of service Tata is providing to its customer. Its nowhere near to some gud car companies like Maruti, Hyundai. Now I am again going to take my car to Tata workshop and planning to sell this piece of crap as soon as it get fixed. Hope to get a right resolution from Tata service center.

G. Arora
              Car Reg. # DL3CBB2190
              Dear Gagan,
              Has this problem finally fixed or not, even my new car 28 days old has developed the same problem & the driver side 4 window roll switches are blinking the lights.

Ranjan

radiator problem

are radiator cover in insurance
              service man not trand

My Tata Car Zest XMA milage 15km./L Very Poor

मैंने जनरल मोटर अलवर (राज.) से Tata Car Zest XMA डीजल 15/04/2015 को खरीद की थी जिसका आज तक millage Very Poor15km./L हैं जबकि मैंने कई बार जनरल मोटरअलवर सर्विस सेंटर से से चेक कर वा लिया है कृपया समस्या का समाधान करवाये

RJ02 cc5020 Surendra Singh Meena

I am complaining about irresponsibility in servicing

I have sent my Tata Indigo Manza car TN 55 W 1233 at VST Motors Trichy, Tamilnadu on 30.03.2016, for an AC Complaint.Till date the car is not serviced and the service people every time says it will be serviced today today, but in vain.what can I do.Even I showed them my interest on booking aTata Zest car by exchange

arunbansal245
                Sir

I purchased a Indigo From Tata Motors Showroom Hisar. But the after Sale servie given by that showroom is very poor because of low space they cannot service vehicles on time i must say tata motors after sale service is much poor as compared to other automobile companies. tata motors should open one more showroom fin hisar or better service as cutomers of tata motors are more in hisar but service station have no space to repair. tata motors should open new service or sales station with immediate effect so that they do not lose present customers.

H.P.Agrawal
                  I have made 2 fixed deposits with Tata Motors.vide FDR nos 31689 and 33139.On FDR no.31689 monthly interest is being paid. For the month of April'10 they paid me Rs288/-less.Their service provider is Link Intime,Mumbai.
                  In spite of several reminders they have neither paid this amount nor explained why less amount was paid.
                  They have aso not sent me TDC certificate ,so I am not able to file I.T.return.
                  As regards FDR no.33139 they are not confirming that no tax has been deducted ,though my form 15H has been received by tehm on 14th April 2010.
                  Their contact email ids are
                  arvind.[protected]@linkintime.co.in
                  The Chairman
                  Tata motor Finance ltd
                  Thane, Maharastra
                  Dated[protected]
                  Sub-Misbehave and extra charges demanded on instalment paymet Loan agrement no-[protected]

Dear Sir
                  This is to your kind attention regarding the matter; I would like to explain my experience regarding your company employer towards customer on installment payment. I have buy a Indigo CS LX classis no-MAT607161awad 0376, Engine No-475IDT14PQZPC7664, Model no-14 Indigo CS LX Reg Date[protected]Reg No-As-01AN2818 from Pragati motors, Jorhat in the said dated on car loan finance by your company.Loan agreement no-[protected]
                  From the beginning I have with your company side had an agreement for the installment payment for the less than12 month from the agreement. I have pay 50% installment on the buying date and remaining will be paid within 12 month from the agreement. Your kind attention, I have regularly payment my installment for the last 3 month due to my tight schedule I have unable to pay my installment. I have thought that I have paid all the remaining istallmement on October, 2010. But unfortunately when I visit to Jorhat to Guwahati to attending meeting with my important client. But unfortunately on[protected] from your side with out any prior notice or call they seized my car from Nagaon, Assam. I told them that I will be pay my all the payment on[protected]. According to the commitment from the loyal customer I have to go your Dealer Pragati Motors, Jorhat. But unfortunately they demand another 16, 000/- from me without any receipt given like filmy villain when I asked for receipt and reason for charges, they could not reply and your employ in that time behave me like a DOG. After that they refused to take my remaining installment too without Rs-16000/- and either they not realize my car or not take my installment too. What a marketing funda in your employers to harass a customer.. As a responsible citizen of India I refuse to pay my whole installment and again request them to give me the receipt and I will pay the extra charges Rs-16.000/-. But they “what a behave your employ such a reputed company like TATA MOTORS. I am very very upset from your employer behave in whole day and behave like a DOG from a loyal customer like me. Even I threaten them to go for cosumer court, they simply said its your choose to go for consumer court. What an attitude.

So from my side I will decided to go for MY WHOLE COSUMER COURT EVEN THOUGH I I PAY INSTALLMENT RUPEES TO COURT. Its like a challenge and prestige for me as a responsible citizen of India.
                  I hope as a reputed company of India, I last request you to the said matter and take necessary action who are culprite from your company side

Thanks &Regards
                  Tikendrajit Morang
                  this is true that finance dept is very very very worst. even we pay their behavior is like we have taken loan means we r their slave. very wrong. nobody should take loan from tata motors.

yogamaya
                    res sir
                    i bought a car from malik cars hyd banjarahills show room.and iam regularly paying from savings account .and the car was stolen in banjarahills
                    and i lodged a compliant in banjarahills p.s.and iam wating the reply from
                    police.till then please the stop cheque payment.
                    car no:-A.P. 9 BK 6612
                    A.C. NO:-[protected]
                    LAKSHMIPURAM GUNTUR
                    thnking you sir saradhi
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Motors Finance — Bounce of Cheque due to deposit of cheque twice in a month [Resolved]

C Bhattacharyya
                      1. It is intimated that on behalf of my wife owner of Tata Indica Contract No [protected], I went to deposit cheques bearing...

Paragmaru
                      I bought a Fiate Palio Stile SLX in Jan 2009 and it broke down within 30 mins from the time i took the delivery from the showroom. The next thing happened was, it was towed away since they could'nt understand the fault. I got the car back after 15 days and the problem continued. I could'nt drive the car for more then 30 kms. Finally i complained to the service center, dealer (Concorde Motors) but all invain.
                      It went for repairs and this time for 3 months. From the time i purschased the car i drove it only for 3-4 months only. There is nobody to help me with this big problem. Finally i stoped my EMI and my CIBIL report is in soup because of this.

rakmha
                        Pl find below email sent to officials on 10th May on [protected]@tatamotors.com,r.[protected]@concordemotors.com,vishal.[protected]@t...

Dear officer

This is to bring to your kind consideration that I purchased brand new
                        car from Concorde Motors Ltd Prabhadevi Office on 2nd June09.I also
                        Purchased brand new Tata Indica from Fortune Motors Mahalaxmi Mumbai
                        in Oct-2003(MH04BS3566) this proves that I am fond of Tata Cars and
                        make an indirect advertisement of tata motors with my family and
                        friends.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I suffured a big
                        trouble while purchasing Tata Indigo last year.My car was delivered
                        with dent late evening in first servicing from Worli Naka(GoodYear
                        India Ltd) Mumbai Showroom[protected]which was kept for servicing
                        at 9.15am with your executive Mr.abhijeet and my Pen Drive,(given by
                        tata motor at the time of Delivery of assured gift),Car perfume
                        Bottle,Cd's,big petrol pipe were vanished.The big dent on Dickey was
                        repaired but rear broken left tail light was not replaced.

Now today when I went with complaint of worn tyre coming under
                        warranty I was told by Mr.Mahesh from same service station that claim
                        is not considered under warranty policy.The complaint no is
                        Q[protected] dated 10th May10.

You can check and verify that I have very less running of my car whic
                        is hardly run 7500 Km in 11months.I was passing JVPD yesterday evening
                        when my tyre suddenly felt heavy and when I got down It was completely
                        flat.To my surprise I was just 100Meter away from tyre repair shop
                        where he checked the tyre and removed 2 punctures and showed cut near
                        Rim and suggested to inform the dealer.He put broken rubber tube above
                        original punctured tube to avoid further punctures because of which
                        buldging seen upon filling Air which I showed to Mr.Mahesh and
                        explained the story.He gave complaint letter and asked to contact you

I hope you will verify and do the needful knowing my Grivance

Mrs.Vaishali Rakesh Mhatre
                        We aremamfleet company with tata 2516/2518/2515 tc trucks. From 12th November 2010 our vehicle is standing idle due to non replacement of engine by you and your dealer M/S Sukumar Service Station, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. The vehicle number is HP69-1488, Tata 2516. From last one month I am continuously calling your dealer and he is not giving any satisfactory answer. We are facing a great deal of inconvinence and financial loss due to nagative attitude of your company and dealer. Kindly take nessary action in the above mentioned subject or I will be forced to take legal action againbst you and your company.

Regards.

Raj Kumar

swapnilshelly
                          Sir

I would like to first intimate you the policy of Tata Motors copied from Tata Motors site

Quality servicing / repairs of your car!

Free repair of the complaint that reappears within 3000 kms or 1 month (whichever is earlier) after being attended at this set-up.

With this as a background i wish to lodge a strong complaint on what you say and whats been happenening on the actual ground.

I own a Tata Indigo MH 01 MA 1877 bought in 2003 specifically because I wanted to buy an Indian Car.

I gave the car for serviing at Delta Motors New Delhi on 22 May 10 at 78387 kms for 80000km servicing (detailed servicing if you read the manual)and a complaint that the car was heating because the coolant was not staying in the auxillary water tank. Specific complaint of car heating recorded and accordingly the repairs were undertaken.

Change of tank (for no reason because it wasnt cracked)
                          Change of 6 litres lub oil
                          Change of hose and coupling

All these activities were paid for in addition to servicing charges.

The car was transfered to Mumbai by transport on 23 May 10 and recahed Mumbai on 01 Jun 10. On 4 Jun 10 exactly the same problem happened and the coolant leaked and car got heated. It was detected immediately and remedial measures of cooling the engine were taken. The car was slowly and gradually brought on 5 Jun 10 to Om sai Motors malad Mumbai. The incident of servicing was reported to them. To this effect the service advisor of delta Motors was made to talk to service advisor of Om sai Motors.

Om sai motors indicated that the water pump is leakeking and will charge 3500 for the same. I did ask O sai as to how did this happen within 170kms tavel and less than 10 days of a major servicing. he indicated that probably they did not rectify the defect. When i asked Delta Motors he said that they did not check tank and it may be a new defect.

1. As far as I am concerned this was the same defect with exactly the same thing happening earlier when I reported it to delta Motors. Should they check or not check. Why was temporary repairs undertaken.

2. did it mean that the tank. the pump. the hose and coupling all failed at the same time? Too much coincidence. Or were false repairs undertaken.

3. In a major servicing with the defect being clearly pointed out what is the role of the Service Center.

4. The efforts of wasting 3 hours in cooling the car and tthen wasting a fll day to get it to service center is besides the point.

5. It is easy for the service center to say that this is a new defect.

redressel

I would request you to kindly offer me a solution to this issue.

My expectations

1. No more payments for the same defect
                          2. Delevery of the car at my house

My options

I will not take delivery of the car till the issue is not resolved and any delays beyond 07 Jun 10 will qualify for liquidated damages.

regards

swapnil

dhananjaykaruturi

We placed the order for purchasing Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor VX, BS 4, Black colour to Wasan Motors, Chembur in the 4th week of April 2010.

That time it was informed to us the vehicle is ready and it can be delivered in 2nd week of May 2010. On 14th May 2010

we got the message that the Black colour Vehicle which was meant for us has been directly lifted by some other party from the factory.

Then they promised to give the vehicle by last week of May 2010.

On 1st June we received a message that our vehicle is ready for dispatch. We told them to send the vehicle to our office.

On 2nd June their driver brought the vehicle to our office. It was noticed that both the Remotes were not working, we refused to take the delivery and sent back the vehicle.

On 3rd June after receiving a phone call from them I went there personally and take the delivery from their stock yard at Kalyan.

On 4th June we did the POOJA and went for a round of around 30 Kms and I found that the MATTING inside the vehicle below the steering is getting wet. I contacted your

customer care number [protected] and reported about it. They sent the fitters and rectified the defect.

But my main concern is WHY SHOULD WE TAKE THE DEFECTIVE VEHICLE with this type of initial problems after spending Appx. 14.50 Lacks.

I have selected topmost version of TATA SAFARI and I got a defective vehicle.

If you feel it is GENUINE I will continue with this vehicle or if you can change the vehicle we will be happy.

For your information I had used TATA SAFARI twice, and this is my 3rd vehicle.

Engine No 2.2LDICOR09EZYJ09356

This is in continues to the above complaint I wants to tell the following.

1. No action has been taken from their side and I don’t receive any confirmation mail about their fallow up action.
                            2. As told earlier the vehicle was parked at our garriage for 2 days because of passing and we got the vehicle registered on[protected]. I started the vehicle that time the remotes are working. I parked the vehicle at my office and locked this new vehicle which was purchased 4 days back and after some time I tried to open it with remote. The remote is not working. I opened it with the Key and the alarm started working and I am unable to stop the alarm because the remote is not working. (Told by dealer that the remotes are perfect now.)
                            3. At last I managed it and started the vehicle and I found some loose sound from the engine. NEW DEFECT
                            4. While driving I put the AC on and I found that the blower of the AC is not working with a constant speed, means if I raise the accelerator the blower is also raises its speed and vice versa, One more Surprising new defect of this new vehicle.

Please tell me IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE THIS VEHICLE WITH LOT OF DEFECTS?

If some thing happen while driving this defective new brand vehicle, who is responsible for that?

I am requesting them to replace the vehicle and they are not agreeing for that. please suggest.

DHANANJAY KARUTURI
                            GENERAL MANAGER(PROJECTS)
                            THAKUR INFRA PROJECTS PVT LTD
                            [protected]@maninfra.com

Chassis Number MAT403744ANE05411

Tata Motors Ltd — Defective Car INDICA XETA CNG [Resolved]

Bimal Prajapati
                              Respected Sir,
                              I , Bimal M. Prajapati , have purchased a car dated on 10th june 2007 with extended warranty with registration...

viralmehta
                              I HAVE PURCHASE A TATA INDIGO LX ON FINANCE FROM TMF ON OCT-2005. AT THAT TIME I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH THE PERSON OF TMF & HE HAS COLLECTED FROM ME 60 CHEQUES OF RS. 9000/- AS INSTALMENT. NOW AFTER FOUR & HALF YEARS HAVE PASSED, I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM TMF THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY RETAINER CHARGES OF RS. 450/- SO I CALLED UP TMF & INQUIRED, THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR INSTALMENT IS OF RS. 9025/-, THEY ARE NOW TELLING THAT YOUR INSTALMENT IS OF RS. 9025 FROM DAY ONE & NOT RS. 9000. THIS IS CHEATING WITH CUSTOMERS.

siba
                                DATE-31.05.2010
                                CUTTACK
                                DEAR SIR,
                                I AM A PROUD TATA ACE CUSTOMER OF TATA MOTORS (INDIA)

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE AND ATTENTION THAT MYSELF MR BHAVAGRAHI MISHRA HAD PURCHASED A TATA ACE MAGIC BEARING REGD NO-OR 05 AB 5794 FROM (TRUPTI AUTOMOBILES,MANGULI,CUTTACK IN THE NAME OF MR.KULAMANI TRIPATHY.
                                EVERSINCE OF MY PURCHASING I USED TO GET ALL THE SERVICES DONE AT THE SAME SOLD DEALERSHIP IN THE RECOMMENDED MANNER OF TATA WAY.
                                THE PRESENT KILOMETER MY VEHILCE HAS DONE IS 73500KM.
                                ON DATED 21.05.2010(FRIDAY) ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TIMING BELT OF THE VEHICLE WAS BROKEN LEADING TO A BIG NOISE AND STOPPING THE ENGINE, SUBSEQUENTLY THE VEHICLE WAS TOWED TO THE TRUPTI AUTOMOTIVE DELAERSHIP BY MYSELF.
                                THE VEHICLE WAS RECEIVED BY ONE OF THE SERVICE GUY MR DEEPAK DAS VIDE THE REPAIR ORDER NO-1414.
                                NO ESTIMATE OF EXPENDITURE AND TIME OF DELIVERY WAS INFORMED TO ME .
                                FURTHER WITHOUT INFORMING PROPERLY AND CORRECTLY THEY HAVE DISMANTLED THE HEAD UNIT AND INFORMED ME THAT THE HEAD HAS TO BE REPAIRED, I HAVE INSTRUCTED TO GET IT REPAIRED AS I HAD NO OPTION OTHER THAN THAT,
                                AFTER THE DISMANTLING, I HAD TO ROAM HERE AND THERE TO GET A PART OF THE HEAD WHICH IS NOT MY JOB TO TRACE WHERE THE PART OF THE HEAD LYING?
                                I HAD TO CARRY THE HEAD UNIT AND GOT IT REPAIRED AT A LOCAL LATHE SHOP REFERRED BY THEM WHICH SHOULD NOT BE A RESPONSIBILITY OF A CUSTOMER.
                                (IN BOTH THE CASES I WAS MENTALLY HARASSED AND TORTURED AS I AM A LAYMAN ABOUT SUCH TECHNCIAL ISSUES,)
                                AFTER THE HEAD UNIT REPAIR AND FURTHER MOUNTING ON THE ENGINE THE VEHICLE DID NOT START, THEN THEY CHECKED AND TOLD ME THAT THERE COULD BE A POSSIBILITY OF THE CRANKSHAFT,CONNECTING ROD, BEARINGS. AND PISTON BEND.
                                SURPRISED TO UNDERSTAND HOW CAN A DEALERSHIP EQUIPPED WITH CERIFIED TECHNCIANS AND WORKING PROCEDURE CAN OVER LOOK THE ABOVE COMPONENTS DURING THE INITIAL PART OF REPAIRING AND DIAGNOSIS?
                                NOW THEY ALSO FEAR THE ENGINE HAS TO BE REPLACED,
                                WHY NOT THE SAME WAS INTIMATED TO ME EARLIER?
                                NO DATE OF DELIVEY AND COST OF EXPENSE TO BE INCURRED IS INFORMED.
                                HAD IWOULD HAVE BEEN GUIDED AND RESPONDED PROPERLY I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FELT HARASSED AND TORTURED.
                                PLEASE DO AN INVESTIGATION AND CORRECT MY VEHICLE WITH A TROUBLE FREE CONDITION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID FURTHER DAMAGE TO ME AND MY TIME AND MONEY TOO.
                                I AM ANTICIPATING A CALL FROM YOU AND REPLY SO THAT I WILL HAVE A ONE MORE TRUST ON TATA WILL PREVAIL.
                                SEEKING A SUPPORT AND COOPERATION LITTLE URGENTLY.

YOUR SINCERELY
                                MR BHAVA GRAHI MISHRA
                                [protected](M)

Tata Motors Finance Ltd. — ISSUE OF NOC AGAINST OUR VEHICLES [Resolved]

vijay kanodia
                                  LOAN FOR TWO VEICLES WERE FINANCED BY TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD. UNDER CONTRACT NOS. 40841634 &[protected] RCs - UP77 A8897...