Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (1082)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

arunbansal245
Sir

I purchased a Indigo From Tata Motors Showroom Hisar. But the after Sale servie given by that showroom is very poor because of low space they cannot service vehicles on time i must say tata motors after sale service is much poor as compared to other automobile companies. tata motors should open one more showroom fin hisar or better service as cutomers of tata motors are more in hisar but service station have no space to repair. tata motors should open new service or sales station with immediate effect so that they do not lose present customers.

H.P.Agrawal
    I have made 2 fixed deposits with Tata Motors.vide FDR nos 31689 and 33139.On FDR no.31689 monthly interest is being paid. For the month of April'10 they paid me Rs288/-less.Their service provider is Link Intime,Mumbai.
    In spite of several reminders they have neither paid this amount nor explained why less amount was paid.
    They have aso not sent me TDC certificate ,so I am not able to file I.T.return.
    As regards FDR no.33139 they are not confirming that no tax has been deducted ,though my form 15H has been received by tehm on 14th April 2010.
    Their contact email ids are
    arvind.[protected]@linkintime.co.in
    The Chairman
    Tata motor Finance ltd
    Thane, Maharastra
    Dated[protected]
    Sub-Misbehave and extra charges demanded on instalment paymet Loan agrement no-[protected]

Dear Sir
    This is to your kind attention regarding the matter; I would like to explain my experience regarding your company employer towards customer on installment payment. I have buy a Indigo CS LX classis no-MAT607161awad 0376, Engine No-475IDT14PQZPC7664, Model no-14 Indigo CS LX Reg Date[protected]Reg No-As-01AN2818 from Pragati motors, Jorhat in the said dated on car loan finance by your company.Loan agreement no-[protected]
    From the beginning I have with your company side had an agreement for the installment payment for the less than12 month from the agreement. I have pay 50% installment on the buying date and remaining will be paid within 12 month from the agreement. Your kind attention, I have regularly payment my installment for the last 3 month due to my tight schedule I have unable to pay my installment. I have thought that I have paid all the remaining istallmement on October, 2010. But unfortunately when I visit to Jorhat to Guwahati to attending meeting with my important client. But unfortunately on[protected] from your side with out any prior notice or call they seized my car from Nagaon, Assam. I told them that I will be pay my all the payment on[protected]. According to the commitment from the loyal customer I have to go your Dealer Pragati Motors, Jorhat. But unfortunately they demand another 16, 000/- from me without any receipt given like filmy villain when I asked for receipt and reason for charges, they could not reply and your employ in that time behave me like a DOG. After that they refused to take my remaining installment too without Rs-16000/- and either they not realize my car or not take my installment too. What a marketing funda in your employers to harass a customer.. As a responsible citizen of India I refuse to pay my whole installment and again request them to give me the receipt and I will pay the extra charges Rs-16.000/-. But they “what a behave your employ such a reputed company like TATA MOTORS. I am very very upset from your employer behave in whole day and behave like a DOG from a loyal customer like me. Even I threaten them to go for cosumer court, they simply said its your choose to go for consumer court. What an attitude.

So from my side I will decided to go for MY WHOLE COSUMER COURT EVEN THOUGH I I PAY INSTALLMENT RUPEES TO COURT. Its like a challenge and prestige for me as a responsible citizen of India.
    I hope as a reputed company of India, I last request you to the said matter and take necessary action who are culprite from your company side

Thanks &Regards
    Tikendrajit Morang
    this is true that finance dept is very very very worst. even we pay their behavior is like we have taken loan means we r their slave. very wrong. nobody should take loan from tata motors.

yogamaya
      res sir
      i bought a car from malik cars hyd banjarahills show room.and iam regularly paying from savings account .and the car was stolen in banjarahills
      and i lodged a compliant in banjarahills p.s.and iam wating the reply from
      police.till then please the stop cheque payment.
      car no:-A.P. 9 BK 6612
      A.C. NO:-[protected]
      LAKSHMIPURAM GUNTUR
      thnking you sir saradhi
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Motors Finance — Bounce of Cheque due to deposit of cheque twice in a month [Resolved]

C Bhattacharyya
        1. It is intimated that on behalf of my wife owner of Tata Indica Contract No [protected], I went to deposit cheques bearing...

Paragmaru
        I bought a Fiate Palio Stile SLX in Jan 2009 and it broke down within 30 mins from the time i took the delivery from the showroom. The next thing happened was, it was towed away since they could'nt understand the fault. I got the car back after 15 days and the problem continued. I could'nt drive the car for more then 30 kms. Finally i complained to the service center, dealer (Concorde Motors) but all invain.
        It went for repairs and this time for 3 months. From the time i purschased the car i drove it only for 3-4 months only. There is nobody to help me with this big problem. Finally i stoped my EMI and my CIBIL report is in soup because of this.

rakmha
          Pl find below email sent to officials on 10th May on [protected]@tatamotors.com,r.[protected]@concordemotors.com,vishal.[protected]@t...

Dear officer

This is to bring to your kind consideration that I purchased brand new
          car from Concorde Motors Ltd Prabhadevi Office on 2nd June09.I also
          Purchased brand new Tata Indica from Fortune Motors Mahalaxmi Mumbai
          in Oct-2003(MH04BS3566) this proves that I am fond of Tata Cars and
          make an indirect advertisement of tata motors with my family and
          friends.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I suffured a big
          trouble while purchasing Tata Indigo last year.My car was delivered
          with dent late evening in first servicing from Worli Naka(GoodYear
          India Ltd) Mumbai Showroom[protected]which was kept for servicing
          at 9.15am with your executive Mr.abhijeet and my Pen Drive,(given by
          tata motor at the time of Delivery of assured gift),Car perfume
          Bottle,Cd's,big petrol pipe were vanished.The big dent on Dickey was
          repaired but rear broken left tail light was not replaced.

Now today when I went with complaint of worn tyre coming under
          warranty I was told by Mr.Mahesh from same service station that claim
          is not considered under warranty policy.The complaint no is
          Q[protected] dated 10th May10.

You can check and verify that I have very less running of my car whic
          is hardly run 7500 Km in 11months.I was passing JVPD yesterday evening
          when my tyre suddenly felt heavy and when I got down It was completely
          flat.To my surprise I was just 100Meter away from tyre repair shop
          where he checked the tyre and removed 2 punctures and showed cut near
          Rim and suggested to inform the dealer.He put broken rubber tube above
          original punctured tube to avoid further punctures because of which
          buldging seen upon filling Air which I showed to Mr.Mahesh and
          explained the story.He gave complaint letter and asked to contact you

I hope you will verify and do the needful knowing my Grivance

Mrs.Vaishali Rakesh Mhatre
          We aremamfleet company with tata 2516/2518/2515 tc trucks. From 12th November 2010 our vehicle is standing idle due to non replacement of engine by you and your dealer M/S Sukumar Service Station, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. The vehicle number is HP69-1488, Tata 2516. From last one month I am continuously calling your dealer and he is not giving any satisfactory answer. We are facing a great deal of inconvinence and financial loss due to nagative attitude of your company and dealer. Kindly take nessary action in the above mentioned subject or I will be forced to take legal action againbst you and your company.

Regards.

Raj Kumar

swapnilshelly
            Sir

I would like to first intimate you the policy of Tata Motors copied from Tata Motors site

Quality servicing / repairs of your car!

Free repair of the complaint that reappears within 3000 kms or 1 month (whichever is earlier) after being attended at this set-up.

With this as a background i wish to lodge a strong complaint on what you say and whats been happenening on the actual ground.

I own a Tata Indigo MH 01 MA 1877 bought in 2003 specifically because I wanted to buy an Indian Car.

I gave the car for serviing at Delta Motors New Delhi on 22 May 10 at 78387 kms for 80000km servicing (detailed servicing if you read the manual)and a complaint that the car was heating because the coolant was not staying in the auxillary water tank. Specific complaint of car heating recorded and accordingly the repairs were undertaken.

Change of tank (for no reason because it wasnt cracked)
            Change of 6 litres lub oil
            Change of hose and coupling

All these activities were paid for in addition to servicing charges.

The car was transfered to Mumbai by transport on 23 May 10 and recahed Mumbai on 01 Jun 10. On 4 Jun 10 exactly the same problem happened and the coolant leaked and car got heated. It was detected immediately and remedial measures of cooling the engine were taken. The car was slowly and gradually brought on 5 Jun 10 to Om sai Motors malad Mumbai. The incident of servicing was reported to them. To this effect the service advisor of delta Motors was made to talk to service advisor of Om sai Motors.

Om sai motors indicated that the water pump is leakeking and will charge 3500 for the same. I did ask O sai as to how did this happen within 170kms tavel and less than 10 days of a major servicing. he indicated that probably they did not rectify the defect. When i asked Delta Motors he said that they did not check tank and it may be a new defect.

1. As far as I am concerned this was the same defect with exactly the same thing happening earlier when I reported it to delta Motors. Should they check or not check. Why was temporary repairs undertaken.

2. did it mean that the tank. the pump. the hose and coupling all failed at the same time? Too much coincidence. Or were false repairs undertaken.

3. In a major servicing with the defect being clearly pointed out what is the role of the Service Center.

4. The efforts of wasting 3 hours in cooling the car and tthen wasting a fll day to get it to service center is besides the point.

5. It is easy for the service center to say that this is a new defect.

redressel

I would request you to kindly offer me a solution to this issue.

My expectations

1. No more payments for the same defect
            2. Delevery of the car at my house

My options

I will not take delivery of the car till the issue is not resolved and any delays beyond 07 Jun 10 will qualify for liquidated damages.

regards

swapnil

dhananjaykaruturi

We placed the order for purchasing Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor VX, BS 4, Black colour to Wasan Motors, Chembur in the 4th week of April 2010.

That time it was informed to us the vehicle is ready and it can be delivered in 2nd week of May 2010. On 14th May 2010

we got the message that the Black colour Vehicle which was meant for us has been directly lifted by some other party from the factory.

Then they promised to give the vehicle by last week of May 2010.

On 1st June we received a message that our vehicle is ready for dispatch. We told them to send the vehicle to our office.

On 2nd June their driver brought the vehicle to our office. It was noticed that both the Remotes were not working, we refused to take the delivery and sent back the vehicle.

On 3rd June after receiving a phone call from them I went there personally and take the delivery from their stock yard at Kalyan.

On 4th June we did the POOJA and went for a round of around 30 Kms and I found that the MATTING inside the vehicle below the steering is getting wet. I contacted your

customer care number [protected] and reported about it. They sent the fitters and rectified the defect.

But my main concern is WHY SHOULD WE TAKE THE DEFECTIVE VEHICLE with this type of initial problems after spending Appx. 14.50 Lacks.

I have selected topmost version of TATA SAFARI and I got a defective vehicle.

If you feel it is GENUINE I will continue with this vehicle or if you can change the vehicle we will be happy.

For your information I had used TATA SAFARI twice, and this is my 3rd vehicle.

Engine No 2.2LDICOR09EZYJ09356

This is in continues to the above complaint I wants to tell the following.

1. No action has been taken from their side and I don’t receive any confirmation mail about their fallow up action.
              2. As told earlier the vehicle was parked at our garriage for 2 days because of passing and we got the vehicle registered on[protected]. I started the vehicle that time the remotes are working. I parked the vehicle at my office and locked this new vehicle which was purchased 4 days back and after some time I tried to open it with remote. The remote is not working. I opened it with the Key and the alarm started working and I am unable to stop the alarm because the remote is not working. (Told by dealer that the remotes are perfect now.)
              3. At last I managed it and started the vehicle and I found some loose sound from the engine. NEW DEFECT
              4. While driving I put the AC on and I found that the blower of the AC is not working with a constant speed, means if I raise the accelerator the blower is also raises its speed and vice versa, One more Surprising new defect of this new vehicle.

Please tell me IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE THIS VEHICLE WITH LOT OF DEFECTS?

If some thing happen while driving this defective new brand vehicle, who is responsible for that?

I am requesting them to replace the vehicle and they are not agreeing for that. please suggest.

DHANANJAY KARUTURI
              GENERAL MANAGER(PROJECTS)
              THAKUR INFRA PROJECTS PVT LTD
              [protected]@maninfra.com

Chassis Number MAT403744ANE05411

Tata Motors Ltd — Defective Car INDICA XETA CNG [Resolved]

Bimal Prajapati
                Respected Sir,
                I , Bimal M. Prajapati , have purchased a car dated on 10th june 2007 with extended warranty with registration...

viralmehta
                I HAVE PURCHASE A TATA INDIGO LX ON FINANCE FROM TMF ON OCT-2005. AT THAT TIME I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH THE PERSON OF TMF & HE HAS COLLECTED FROM ME 60 CHEQUES OF RS. 9000/- AS INSTALMENT. NOW AFTER FOUR & HALF YEARS HAVE PASSED, I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM TMF THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY RETAINER CHARGES OF RS. 450/- SO I CALLED UP TMF & INQUIRED, THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR INSTALMENT IS OF RS. 9025/-, THEY ARE NOW TELLING THAT YOUR INSTALMENT IS OF RS. 9025 FROM DAY ONE & NOT RS. 9000. THIS IS CHEATING WITH CUSTOMERS.

siba
                  DATE-31.05.2010
                  CUTTACK
                  DEAR SIR,
                  I AM A PROUD TATA ACE CUSTOMER OF TATA MOTORS (INDIA)

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE AND ATTENTION THAT MYSELF MR BHAVAGRAHI MISHRA HAD PURCHASED A TATA ACE MAGIC BEARING REGD NO-OR 05 AB 5794 FROM (TRUPTI AUTOMOBILES,MANGULI,CUTTACK IN THE NAME OF MR.KULAMANI TRIPATHY.
                  EVERSINCE OF MY PURCHASING I USED TO GET ALL THE SERVICES DONE AT THE SAME SOLD DEALERSHIP IN THE RECOMMENDED MANNER OF TATA WAY.
                  THE PRESENT KILOMETER MY VEHILCE HAS DONE IS 73500KM.
                  ON DATED 21.05.2010(FRIDAY) ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TIMING BELT OF THE VEHICLE WAS BROKEN LEADING TO A BIG NOISE AND STOPPING THE ENGINE, SUBSEQUENTLY THE VEHICLE WAS TOWED TO THE TRUPTI AUTOMOTIVE DELAERSHIP BY MYSELF.
                  THE VEHICLE WAS RECEIVED BY ONE OF THE SERVICE GUY MR DEEPAK DAS VIDE THE REPAIR ORDER NO-1414.
                  NO ESTIMATE OF EXPENDITURE AND TIME OF DELIVERY WAS INFORMED TO ME .
                  FURTHER WITHOUT INFORMING PROPERLY AND CORRECTLY THEY HAVE DISMANTLED THE HEAD UNIT AND INFORMED ME THAT THE HEAD HAS TO BE REPAIRED, I HAVE INSTRUCTED TO GET IT REPAIRED AS I HAD NO OPTION OTHER THAN THAT,
                  AFTER THE DISMANTLING, I HAD TO ROAM HERE AND THERE TO GET A PART OF THE HEAD WHICH IS NOT MY JOB TO TRACE WHERE THE PART OF THE HEAD LYING?
                  I HAD TO CARRY THE HEAD UNIT AND GOT IT REPAIRED AT A LOCAL LATHE SHOP REFERRED BY THEM WHICH SHOULD NOT BE A RESPONSIBILITY OF A CUSTOMER.
                  (IN BOTH THE CASES I WAS MENTALLY HARASSED AND TORTURED AS I AM A LAYMAN ABOUT SUCH TECHNCIAL ISSUES,)
                  AFTER THE HEAD UNIT REPAIR AND FURTHER MOUNTING ON THE ENGINE THE VEHICLE DID NOT START, THEN THEY CHECKED AND TOLD ME THAT THERE COULD BE A POSSIBILITY OF THE CRANKSHAFT,CONNECTING ROD, BEARINGS. AND PISTON BEND.
                  SURPRISED TO UNDERSTAND HOW CAN A DEALERSHIP EQUIPPED WITH CERIFIED TECHNCIANS AND WORKING PROCEDURE CAN OVER LOOK THE ABOVE COMPONENTS DURING THE INITIAL PART OF REPAIRING AND DIAGNOSIS?
                  NOW THEY ALSO FEAR THE ENGINE HAS TO BE REPLACED,
                  WHY NOT THE SAME WAS INTIMATED TO ME EARLIER?
                  NO DATE OF DELIVEY AND COST OF EXPENSE TO BE INCURRED IS INFORMED.
                  HAD IWOULD HAVE BEEN GUIDED AND RESPONDED PROPERLY I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FELT HARASSED AND TORTURED.
                  PLEASE DO AN INVESTIGATION AND CORRECT MY VEHICLE WITH A TROUBLE FREE CONDITION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID FURTHER DAMAGE TO ME AND MY TIME AND MONEY TOO.
                  I AM ANTICIPATING A CALL FROM YOU AND REPLY SO THAT I WILL HAVE A ONE MORE TRUST ON TATA WILL PREVAIL.
                  SEEKING A SUPPORT AND COOPERATION LITTLE URGENTLY.

YOUR SINCERELY
                  MR BHAVA GRAHI MISHRA
                  [protected](M)

Tata Motors Finance Ltd. — ISSUE OF NOC AGAINST OUR VEHICLES [Resolved]

vijay kanodia
                    LOAN FOR TWO VEICLES WERE FINANCED BY TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD. UNDER CONTRACT NOS. 40841634 &[protected] RCs - UP77 A8897...

manishkarnatak
                    I had a horrible experience today at Techno Motors Dwarka. I have done complete payment of my car, the car is with TECHNO MOTORS only, booked in the name of Manish Karnatak.
                    I work with The Times Of India - a media company and my job doesn't allow me that much of a free time so I decided to take my car on Sunday (today).
                    So my problem in points is as follows:
                    1: I was called at 3 pm and was promised that I would get my car bt 4pm.
                    2: Credit card machine not working for the last one month in Techno Motors Dwarka. I had to go to their Najafgarh Branch to swipe my card.
                    3: It was 5 pm at these guys were still fooling around, saying that I will get my car in another 15 mins.
                    4: At 6pm the sales guy told me that the car will take another hour to come.
                    5: I met the general manager and he told me that today I won't be getting my car as there are some problems at their workshop. He also said that there's no electricity. ( which is a lie- i know, as they have Gensets and they have to have electrcity throughout the day)
                    6: If I had not asked to meet the GM I would have waited for one more hour. And I left the showroom at 6:15. That means waiting for more than 3 hours and no results.
                    Techno motors did all their money formalities ( I think their motto was this only) and kept fooling around. I want strict action to be taken against them and want to be duely compensated for this. Tata should not have such kind of dealers as its bad for their reputation only.

Tata Motors — Non Refund of Money and Harrassment [Resolved]

mohinder167

TATA NANO people not giving my money back since 2 months now ...they keep postponing the refund date and...

ROHIT GAUR
                      Dear All,
                      Tata Motors is one of the most unprofessional organisation i had ever seen in my life. After so many mails and request no one has responded till date. My mother who is 58 yrs old are behind them but those bast.. are not responding reagarding the refund. There is noone where you can escalate the matter its really shame on the part of TATA MOTORS

The querry regarding the NANO Booking and it's cancellation is given below

Dear All,
                      My name is Maya Gaur and i am 57 yrs old. We heard lot abt Nano and plan to buy Nano as it seems quite reasonable and affordable offer for retired govt employee ( my husband ) but we really feel cheated ..
                      We were the few first customer who booked Nano in Allahabad and our Unique Identification Number was[protected]. In march 2010 we received the SMS regarding the delivery of Car but because of some personal problem we thought to cancel our booking in between this we paid 140,000/= payment to TATA Capital against the Booking cheque dated 28.7.2009.
                      Kindly respond on the below question -
                      1) How much loss do you think that the cust will bear ?
                      a) Loss of 3000 against the form also 2999/- against the cancellation and also interest of almost 10 or more month against Rs 140,000/- which were with you from last 10 month. ( Still the amount is not credited in my account )
                      When company is charging a penalty of 2999/- against the Cancellation why you people are not paying me the interest against 140,000/- which was utilized by you for 10 or more month
                      The behavior of staff ( Tata Finance ) is pathetic they think that we are beggar when we are asking for our own money they don't know how to talk to a 57 yrs old women.
                      Tata was one company which we thought had a great face value but our first / last relation became very sour and i will not advise any one to make any relation with this company those who don't care about customer.

Maya Gaur
                      Mobile No.- [protected]
                      Address - 18 F, Adarsh Nagar, Mundera Ponghut Pul , Allahabad-211012

Kindly add the below email address in your address book
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Motors Nano Car — Refund

I booked Tata Nano car. But during allocation I came to know from Tata Motors regarding delivery time. As per tata, my car may be delivered by Jan 2011. Hence I cancelled my booking. Now almost 45days passed after cacellation. I am calling to tata nano customer care time to time. but everytime I am getting different answers regarding cancellation status. There is no source for the written complaint. I followed all the requirements/ guidelines as provided by Tata Motors. As per their web site, refund payment shall be received with in 30days period. What shall I do in this matter.
                      This was not expected from Tata Motors ...Tata app bhi??????????

jayant kumar bahuguna
                        This is to bring in to your kind notice that i had purchased one tata sumo grand in the month of aughts 2009 from tata dealer sterling automobile noida.My vehicle no is UP-14AT 9963 IN THE NAME OF JAYANT KUMAR BAHUGUNA.which is purchased for taxi operation and registered under commercial Number.
                        Since purchasing of this vehicle i faced lot of problem in the vehicle and reported the matter to sterling automobile.from the day of the purchased i faced following problem with this dealer and my problems are not resolved till date.

1- when vehicle was delivered to me they have not issued service book and free service coupon to me till today. i had reported this matter to them and tata executive several time and no action was taken every time i serviced my vehicle there i had to fight for service coupons.

2- from the first month of purchase there was problem in the break disk i reported this to Mr set hi general manager sterling who refused to rectify that drum under warranty and given projected expenses of 25000 to replace the drum. I asked him for the warranty of the parts and he refused that totally by saying this can not be done as your vehicle is Rs=18000 kilo meter land mark.

3-Again its booster system is not working i had reported this matter to sterling automobiles they again refused to replace that under warranty and given RS-20000 estimate to replace that part.My vehicle was kept by them foe the whole day and it was neither serviced nor the part was replaced and we were advised not to service it till you pay the money without warranty of the vehicle. i again asked for the warranty and they refused to do the same asking that after 45000 k.m we can do that.

4- Again since second day of the purchase of this vehicle its battery got inflated after repeated visits we got this battery replaced but again after 4 months again battery got inflated and again we requested them to replace our battery and this time again they refused to change it we reported this matter to amron people they refused to do that saying that vehicle alternator is defective we again reported this to sterling they again refused to accept our compliant.

5-Steling automobile has not refunded my excise as on date despite my repeated reminders to them. i had purchased this vehicle assuming that iam dealing with a reputed company but all my problems were not resolved and iam suffering. i had purchased another sumo grand from srinathji motors ghaziabad and Had got my excise refund Rs 40000 from them.this vehicle was purchased by me in the month of DEC-2009.vehicle no-UP-14BT 1805 IN MY NAME UNDER COMMERCIAL NUMBER.I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM AFTER SALES SERVICE. WHY STERLING PEOPLE ARE SPOILING TATA IMAGE IN THE MARKET AND DELIBERATELY DAMAGING YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMER.

I am a poor man having this defective vehicle and investing huge money and loosing business daily. my vehicle is running in a call centre and my vehicle is frequently getting breakdowns thereby creating huge losses to me.
                        please replace my vehicle immediately or rectify all the defects immediately.I have to purchase new battery from the market to arrest my losses as i need vehicle to run daily in the call centre.My booster problem is very serious as there is breaks break down always and booster is not working .i had contacted all your dealer in Delhi to get it replaces but nobody has got the booster in their inventory.Now any mishapping could take place and i can not ground my vehicle till i get this booster changed.
                        I HAD LODGED COMPLAINT IN tata;sTOLL FREE NUMBER BUT FROM THERE ALSO NO
                        and also to [protected]@tatamotors.com
                        But RESPONSE AS ON DATE.[protected]
                        PL LOOK IN TO MY MATTER AND RESOLVE ALL THE ISSUES I HAD MENTIONED ABOVE.OTHERWISE I HAVE ONLY OPTION TO GO LEGAL AGAINST TATA AND STERLING AUTOMOBILE.
                        BEST REGARDS
                        JAYANT KUMAR

Tata Motors — no service provided by dealer

respected sir,

With reference to the above mentioned subject i have mailed u earlier as well.
                        the prblome is that i had a problem with vehicles power stearing, I requested in the agency to get it repaired but refused saying that you have book complaint for two or three times at least.

But i have only one written complaint in the records, Mr Sharma works Manger of Joshi auto zone Chandigarh gave us no response, because of this problem i had lucky escapes two times.

you are requested kindly to take up the matter and do a favour for me.

Thanks & regards

Nitin Kumar

Tata Motors — no service done in warranty period

we would lik to introduce ourselve 1st that our company name is agrawal cargo movers which is situated in gandhidham (kutch) district Guj..n v r having 260 to 275 vehicles out of which we owned 80% of telco vehicles.. we are registering a complain agaist kandla motars which is situated in Bhachau 35 kms away from gandhidham. Kandla Motars authorised service centre of telco motars is creating lots of problems &is harrasing the customers by not doing service in warranty periods & giving the excuse of non avaliablity of spare parts no mechanics etc...
                        our one vehicle no.. Gj12z-9637 which v ve puchased in the monthn of dec & which ve run jus 17500kms & went in kandla motars for service of 18000kms refuse to do the service by giving above reasons.. If this would be the answer by your telco dealer i.e Kandla motars than v are really sorry to say u that we will not purhase any vehicle of telco n would get diverted into other companies.. Secondly we are not only the one customer who is facing this problem from this authorised centre but there are many other customers also..Thirdly we had planned 50 vehicles of telco to purchase til march but we are sry that we wont purchase any vehicle if this would be the result..

So please take necessary actions & revert back.. Awaiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards
                        Ankur Bansal
                        (Owner)
                        Mb no:[protected]/[protected]

could you plse forward this enquiry to Tata Indica India.

I have been unable to get info from the local Tata dealers in South Africa.

I need torque settings:
                        (1) cylinder head bolts
                        (2) big ends bolts
                        as well as
                        (3) exhast & inlet valve.

Manie thanks
                        Manie Adams
                        Cape Town
                        South Africa
                        mobile: [protected].

TATAMOTORS — NOT GETTING SERVICE

we have purchased 8 nos. of aguaguard high flow water purifiers from your dealer at pune (kasarwadi), he is not giving us quotation for anual( A.M.C) also not responding properly on telephone.
                        kindly guide our contact address is
                        TATA MOTORS(MAVAL)
                        AT POST BEBEDHOL VILLAGE,
                        TALUKA MAVAL,
                        PUNE 410506.
                        TELEPHONE [protected]

sowmya1971
                          This is in reference my car Tata Indica Xeta that has been creating problems since I had bought it. The car was purchased on 17th may, 08. When it was given from the first day itself, the car has been creating problems. Th car engine has been changed even though its just two years of its working.

I had bought the Indica xeta vehicle no HR 26AT2367, chasis no. 600631ASZP14623 from Shrinathji Motors in May 2008. I was offered Rs. 10,000 discount if I purchased 2007 model. In order to save money, I agreed as manufacturing year did not matter as long as it is manufactured by Tata Motors.

Unfortunately my experience with Shrinathji motors has been a nightmare and as per the details as below, I have been clearly cheated by Tata Motors.

The car was delivered 2 days after the purchase as was told PDI is not done – for a car whose purchase process was two months long and the entire dealership knew of its delivery date.

There has been always problem with self - start from the date of purchase, which I had tried to inform the works manager, but this dealer could never sort out this problem. Whenever I had gone to shrinathji motors for service they would only empty the petrol and the check engine light remained on. THIS PROBLEM NEVER GOT SORTED OUT. In meantime I decided to go to Dhingra Motors who sorted out little bit of problems.Their service was far better than srinathji motors.

During December, the car faced battery problem and it was found that Shrinathji, during the delivery of the car had never given me warranty card. When informed Shrinathji motors turned deaf year to the issue. I then contacted Exide battery who informed us that that warranty has been expired and they cannot help. So I have to purchase new battery worth Rs 5000/-. During these months, self problem continued and Dhingra Motors kept the car for 3-4 days so that they could identify and sort the problem.

Further the car heated up and would not start. So I had gone to Dhingra Motors who solved my problem as it was within the warranty time. I was told by the dhingra that coolant which was replaced is still in his name as he was not aware of the warranty of the car. The mechanic had to bear the expense as he told me. In this time I was informed that the warranty of car has expired and I had tried to reason him that since I had bought the car during May then it should be valid till 18 months. They informed me that this can be sorted out only with Srinathji motors as they have not updated anything of this sort in the system. Someone also informed that the car was sold to somebody but as there were perennial problem, he returned back to the dealer. The self problem could not be sorted out and dhingra motors told me to contact shrinathji motors.

The Vehicle to undergo yet another PDI by Tata Motors engineer, If the vehicle is declared problematic by your company, It must be replaced.

d. It is illegal to sell a new car [despite year of manufacture being older] from a showroom with NO WARRANTY on VEHICLE or BATTERY.

Recently, the xeta has again created problems. Even though i had consulted Dhingra Motors who siad there was leakage in radiator & gear box problem and i have to borne Rs 14,000 for the repair. I cant afford this. I again had problems when it didnt start with petrol, i refered to Delta automobiles, gurgaon. They said it was due to Injector has been blocked. With two different versions of my car problem, pls tell me what should i do. I am totally confused and i think the solution is that i should return back the car to the tata motors only, when i am bearing a cost of Rs 5000/- every month besides my conveyance cost.

I think I dont need a car and want to return it back to Tata Mpotors. There has been fault in the car and request you comepensate the reamaining EMI which is left. It is useless for me to have a car and i have to travel by private taxi.

At your position, you will understand how I am being harassed with all the car problems. You must be aware, for salaried person, this is hard earned money and if one buys brand new car, one expect that it will be free of problems for at least next 10 yrs. You can imagine, what I have been facing when the car is just 2 years old and you can imagine, what problem i will face when it is over 5 yrs old car. I had opted Tata Car as it's a big brand and Tata brand stands for quality, you would definitely not allow customer to think of negative of your brand.

Sowmya

Dr.Shweta.B.Jumnal
                            dear sir,
                            as per the complaint loged by me i recieved the call from bijjargi motors on 22nd april 2010 regarding the excise duty refund amount sanctioned. i and my sister went bijjargi showroom and we met mr. narasanagi sales he told us that rs 64,500.00 has been santioned to us as excise refund and when we asked him the amount he told that all other four customers along with me the whole cheque has been passed and he has deposited in his dealers account for clearing ,after clearing he will issue the cheque to us but beforehe told to sign the recipt of cash refund format but we told him without recieving the cheque how we can sign the recipt on that he gave me an explaination that first he has to send the signiture verification and recipt of cash refund signed by the customer to the tata company pune for verification but i asked him that the amount has been already santioned why are you making delay but he is giving false promises that he will give cheque on 29th april 2010 but on that day i called him for cheque he told that onwer is not in the showroom so the cheque has not been signed come on monday for recieving the cheque so please sir see that my cheque reaches me as soon as possible waiting for your early reply

thanking you,
                            Dr.Shweta.B.Jumnal.

Tata Motors — regarding excise duty refund [Resolved]

Dr.Shweta.B.Jumnal

as i discussed with you the matter over phone regarding sumo grande mk 2 seven...

T A MOHAMED ZAKIM

Good Day!

I have purchased DLT Trailor from your esteemed dealer,Popular Mega Motors,Kochi. The Vechile No. is KL-43 B 5121 and Chasis No. MAT41520692N20524. Its real sad to let you know that, when the vechile was purchsed it had bent on either side of the Trailor. I had informed the company and a gentlmen from the company's part had come to inspect my vechile. He assured me that the matter was not much of a concern and he suggested me to go on with my vechile but i am very much worried as this is my first owned vechile and need to run this to earn my living.
                              Respected Sir, to let you know, this vechile is being operated in one of the busiest Port in S.India and to compete in Transporting Feild my vechile should be prompt condition but unfortunately with the bent on either side of my trailor, the trailor itself,the cargo and the humans sitting inside are in great danger. So i am overall worried and its affecting my morale to work
                              The overall look of my vechile is also different from the same model of DLT Trailor which runs in Cochin Port. Most of the Operators is harrasing me by asking wheter this is a Second Model of Present DLT Trailor which is in market.
                              The company has not provided me the Service Book of my Trailor..and i dont know whether you provide that or not and no other valuable informations with regards to the maintenance of my trailor.
                              Please see to my above said matter seriously and do the needful at the earliest. My morale booster depends on the valuable decission you take. I am looking forward for you reply.

With Regards