This is with reference to a shocking handling of online payment by Tata Sky
. My ordeal goes like this.
1. On 02-Feb-10 (before due date), self logged into my tata sky
account to make a online re-charge directly from my ICICI Bank Account
2. The transaction started and once the amount got debited from my account, the provider response said " The transaction failed due to unknown reason.
3. I immediately got in touch with Tata Sky
and told them not to disconnect my connection as the payment is already made and the transaction has failed. They asked me to mail the details to support team who will revert back. No assurance was given to me for the connection to be available.Mail was sent on 03-Feb-10.
4. My connection was disconnected saying " I have not paid the dues", on shouting at them, one Ms. Priyadarshini came online and temporarily charged Rs 75. I told her that she should put more money, as I am sure the money will exhaust in 1-2 days. She assured she would take care of the issue.
5. I got a revert two days on 05-Feb-10, that transaction has failed and that money will get credited back in 5-7 working days. Service Request Reference Number of Tata Sky
6. On 10-Jan-10, I noticed that amount has still not come and only one day was left for the connection to be disconnected. I called tata sky
again and told them no to disconnect and to follow up and get the payment into my account. Again assurance, that they will inform some concerned bangalore team and get back.
7. On 11-Jan-10, the connection was terminated again. On speaking to one Mr. Srikanth, he says the issue is not his domain (Tata Sky
Domain), since bill desk
has not processed it. On asking him, what I should do, he says it's for bill desk
to pay and we tata sky
are no way responsible. He curtly said that if i want to continue services, i pay the amount needed. He was so curt, that he asked me to go to any forum, papers and complain. I even asked him to follow up with Bill desk
, he said i will take request that's all, but it's not mandatory for them.
Till date I have received no money, no call from tata sky
. I am running behind bill desk
now to get the money and no one is taking any responsibility.
Primarily it's the responsibility of the Service provider to ensure money is credited back in case of failed transactions. It seems the law is not there or it's being vaguely implemented.
Please help and i request all users of Tata sky
to be aware that tata sky
does not help in any way for failed transactions. So think twice before making any internet transactions. They are behind money and behave worser than some companies which first ask to pay before the complaint is even addressed.
Be careful about taking TATA SKY
I am one of their oldest customer and even have tata sky
plus. They customer handling at times is so poor and their handling of this case is
I am shocked by this. Please help me get justice.