Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints page 288

Tikona Wi Bro — Slow speed

I am Unsatisfied with Tikona service. My problem is speed had adopted 599/- plan with Unlimited downloading and uploading.
Speed I get it is 6kbps to 130kbps ranges with time. I have continues calling to customer care service all the technical and managers in the customer care says give us 48hours, Sir i had taken tikona service on 11th of 2009 December ensuring that your service will be good but your company Tikona is worst and fooling...

Tikona — CHANGE OF PLAN

I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE I WAS TRYING FROM 3 DAYS 2 CHANGE MY PLAN FROM FUL 499 TO FUL599 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE!!!...

Tikona — what i do payment online

online paid karne ke liye what can do...

I Maqsood khan,
Had Applied for Tikona Broadband Connection After Seeing an Advertising pamplet at my residence,and also by seeing an Ad in Theatre, i Thought it is a best,

I called up at Call centre And booked for a demo on 15th of nov,
But there was no call from your side till 15 days, on 27th nov i received a call from mira road office that they want to come to show me a demo, i said ok,a person visited i told him to show me demo he told me that he had come here to check network signal, another person will come to show you a demo, but before that you have to give us a cheque of Rs-500/-, i told him that company claims that they will first show the demo,but he told that no you have to give a cheque, i siad ok i gave him a chq.No.527551(s.b.i) and told him that dont show me demo directy install it,

So on 30nov. again one person visited at my resi.to install but after some time he told that he had forgot to bring Antenna and he will be back after some time,

But till date nor my Connection Or my Chq. had been Return
I Regularly called at off.that what happend for my connection, the person named Mr.Abhishek Always give me False Ans.
That the person Had Left, He is on the Way, But No one Comes,
At last i Ask For My Chq.That Pls. I dont Want any Connection Return my Chq.He Says That The Chq. had gone to Vasai off. Go And Collect There. I also Called up The C.care To Complaint (no.[protected]
I Also Complaint to Mr.Ashish Area Manager

I felt Really Humilated, that after Calling so many times they Treat Me as that Some is Calling, Always Negative responce

Pls I Dont Want Any connection, Do me A favour Pls. Rtn. my Chq.& My Duly filled form With Doc. Xerox As soon As possible
BROTHER,

I VERY MUCH AGREE TO YOUR COMPLAINT, IT HAS A VEY BAD SERVICE.
I will agree with u guys... very bad service. My case I took connection and I am getting very low signal, I have complained to customer care a week days back... No response and I had a discussion with local office they alwys give wrong information... They r in the way but no one will visit customer place.

Very Bad Service :) I don't know what to do?
I Ajay Kamble,

Had Applied for Tikona Broadband Connection After Seeing an Advertising pamplet at my residence, and also by seeing an Ad in Theatre, i Thought it is a one of the best,

I called up at Call centre And booked for a appointment 15th of nov, On 16 Nov tikona representative Mr. Arjun came up with the broacher and a form which he said to duly signed by our Society (Karmaveer Bhau Rao Society ) and gave a commitment of internet connection within 10 days after submitting the signed form, and he took a leave. After 2 days that is on 19 Nov the form was collected by Mr.Arujn and again he committed the same Thing, and today im writing you a mail 22/12/2009 because connection yet to installed in our building, we were so desperate for the connection because im not the single person waiting for the connection their more 5 people which disconnected their earlier internet connection, after several calls made to tikonas representative names metioned below .
Mr.Arjun ([protected])
Mr.Vishal ([protected])
Mr. Ashish Area Manager([protected])

But there was no action taken from your side till date, we felt Really Humilated, that after Calling so many times they Treat us as that Some is Calling, Always Negative response.

We hope that this email will wakeup sleepy heads in tikona..

Still Waiting for an positive response, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ajay Kamble

be
Hey brother have you received any response from consumer complaints..

Do let me know if you have received any as i too have registered the complaint against auto walas but i haven't received any response from there side.
I was register my connection on 7th march and Tikona guys are promise to give a physical connection of TICONA internet at my home within 48 hours. But presently 96 + 4 hours completed but no body want to see us.

More important thing is that they already taken my all document like PAN CARD + ELECTRICITY BILL + PHOTO + INSTALLATION charges {500rs} then i don't know the problem of such delay. Previously i was talk to your TICONA car center with following guys Shisupal Deskmukh, Rani, afsal, homesh they register my complent with ID[protected] but no solution.

Sales people name Mitesh(mira road branch) they used there cell phone ([protected]) and to contact us. But presently this no. also showing switch off..

My connection details given bellow...
Name: Jasmin Khanapara
Registered Mobile No: [protected]..
sir i want a complent to all the staf of member in delhi madhu vihar branch no one vist in my house B 51 chander vihar i p extention plz reply me argent

Pathetic speed and customer support.
    They commit many things but does not fulfill even a third of what is committed.
    I reside in Thane (West), Maharashtra and I had taken a plan of Rs.899 for which i was told that i would get speed of 600KbPS and i am getting speed lower than 100kBPS. All the more pathetic is their customer support which would keep on telling lies about some network upgradation and giving you next week as date...

I am trying to get the live demo for theier products for the last five days.

While marketing they claimed that a live demo will be arranged within two days.
    Let alone live demo nobody has bothered to even call to take an appointment till date.
    Everytime I call their customer care they tell me they have escalated the matter and give me a new request / complaint no. but to no avail.

If any service provider is treating a customer like this before even the start of the service imagine the situation of after sales service.
    I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT TIKONA BECAUSE I NEED TO USE TIKONA.HOW IS THE COVERAGE.IF IT WILL WORK IN TAMILNADU????
    dear sir/mam
    I am looking for broadband connection.

thanks
    virendra chauhan
    mob.[protected]
    Dear sir
    I am trying to get the live demo for theier products for the last five days.

While marketing they claimed that a live demo will be arranged within two days.

Abdul Qadir
    Hi all ... am desperately looking for the e mail id of the ceo of Tikona.
    Can anyone help pls.

Mannish from Bangalore
    mannish.[protected]@gmail.com

Tikona Broadband — Poor After Sales Service

This is to Inform you that I had accepted an agreement with Tikona Broadband for a Broadband Connectivity 3 months ago. The connection was successfully set up after several times but finally the job was done . As a part of the deal i was expected to receive a full version free antivirus installation at my place via an engineer at the same time to action against a complaint with regards to connectivity issues . It has been over 3 Weeks since i have not heard about the complaint followup and 3 months since the awaiting of the installation .
    Would like to request for an honest answer in this regards as this is absolutely AWFUL LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE .
    Today its me who says it but if the trend continues Many others are yet to follow .

Please reply on some feedback and suggestions on the matter. Would be APPRECIATED

Username - [protected]
    Completely agreed with all the above headlines of complaints with regards to the level of customer service. it is AWFUL & DREADFUL !!

Tikona — Non Responsive

I want to install new connection from Tikona Broadband connection provider so i registered with Tikona Company , no body is bothered to provide new connection . when company is such irresponsible behavior to acquire new customer .then what happens after sale service .

Anil Singhal

Tikona Wi-bro — low speed on broadband internet

I am having Tikona broadband connection with Consumer ID [protected] ans subscribed their highest available plan UL1249 which claimes to give 1Mbps speed, I never get speed more than 400Kbps and some times even less than 100Kbps but inspite of complaining almost daily to costomercare since last one month there is no resolution of problem and now i am fed-up calling them but never get a satsfactory answers....

Respected Sir,
      This is regarding my tikona id no [protected] I have complained thrice on 16th, 17th & 18th i.e. today through e-mail to your customer care centre to change my tarrif plan from CB549 to FUL799 I even had a telephonic conversation with them but they just give me the complaint no and repeatedly for the last three days are telling me that tarrif plan will be change with in 24 hrs and that I should send e-mail requesting for the same although I have send the e-mail thrice to them when I called them today they told me that they have changed my tarrif to UL699 which I had not requested for. so kindly help me in this matter and change my plan to FUL799 as I have requested in my e-mail I am sending the complain no for your perusal. I would be very thankful if you do the needful as soon as possible.

COMPLAIN NO[protected] &[protected]
      the service of tikona is very bad no one .the employee is and also that prakesh bajipai who dont no how to handle the company..
      i am very much disappoint about the company

please give proper service to the customer other wise do not open the compnay..

vijay shinde

Worst kind of service i have ever come across!!!!!!!!!!

Its a fraud and bogus company. It will start sending you bills without providing the hardware or connection. And if you wanna complaint about the same at their customer care it will be a miracle if you get through the number. Please my personal advice dont buy any connection from this company since its a nightmare......................

I have taken Tikona Wi-Bro Service at my Residence - www.tikona.in. (My User No [protected]). They promised of high quality Internet Service. Although I never took note of intermediate disruptions thinking it to be normal, however from 8th Oct-09 the network failed. When it did not revive after two days I made a call to their Customer Support and lodged my complaint (No[protected] when my numerous phone calls did not serve any purpose.

However, as things did not improve I wrote an email to their __ on 15.10.09 post which I got a call stating thinhs would be ok by next two days. Nothing happened and I wrote back to him on 20.10.09 asking for status and withdrawal of connection. No response. I repeated email on 26.10.09 and called on Mr. Parth Samai ([protected]) who said their Technical Engineer would give me call. Nothing came through.

Then on 29.10.09, I finally lodged a request asking for disconnection and refund of my Security Deposit amount (Rs. 800/-) (No[protected]. But neither they have responded to my disconnection request, nor they have till date been able to restore connection.

Request you to initiate action against the party.

Siddhartha Dey
        Jan 9, 2017
        Dec 05, 2016
        Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response
        Dear Mr. Dey,

Greeting from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per your request.

We have escalated the case to our concerned team to calculate full and final settlement amount, post confirmation received we will update you accordingly.

Tikona Care
        Dec 08, 2016
        Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response
        Dear Mr. Dey,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.
        As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care
        i paid installation charges when they people were registering in our apartment, they took one week to install it, instead of one day as per there commitment, at last it got installed after one week and it took almost my 35-40 calls to different tikona officials. and now i m submitting my reviews after my total unsatisfactory o[censored]sing this stupid tikona wibro internet services since one complete month o[censored]sage. i was not getting good speed as per my plan (as it should be 35 kbps as per plan) i was getting 25-30 kbps (there unit called A.P. is just 12-15 mtrs away from my pc) and my net was getting disconnected regularly after any time (say 15 mins to 2 hrs). after their survey to my place they people adviced me to upgrade my plan to upgrade two levels, and i did so it was quite costly but i tried. after in my speed was varying from 2kbps to 50kbps and as per there commitment their speed remains constant, and my dis connectivity of internet was still as it was. but now i m feeling happy and lucky AFTER KICKING THEIR STUFF OUT OF MY HOUSE. I DIDN'T PAID THERE BILL AND LEFT USING TIKONA WIBRO. TIKONA IS A SERVICES OF PROVIDING INTERNET.
        hey man is the service work now and what plan are you using?
        Hi! I have the same story and the same problem as Mannu and Siddhartha Dey have. I have opted for 750 UNLIMITED (600 kbps) plan but after using it only for 4 hours I got the problem of disconnectivity. The AP (ACCESS POINT) was 20-30 meters away from my house and the speed provided was around 40-50 kb/sec as it should be around 70-75kb/sec (600/8 = 75). I am very dissatisfied with the service and don't want to continue further. So, I have complained 5 times in the past 3 months to CUSTOMER CARE AND NAGESH PRASAD (nagesh.[protected]@tikona.in) by EMAIL as well as by PHONE. But they have only one thing to say that their team in Delhi would come to my house and resolve the issue. But, no action was taken till date. So, Mannu I want to know that how do they agreed to take back their stuff.
        Please help me out. And also if anybody knows the E-Mail or PHONE NUMBER of any HIGHER AUTHORITY of TIKONA then please give it to me.

Tikona Digital Networks — Tikona WI-BRO Service

Tikona is a worst Internet service provider i have ever dealt with...
        I applied for Tikona wireless internet service. The representative collected all the documents without checking the availability of service and collected money(1100) from me.
        Installation never happened and upon calling the call center, they didn't even bother to solve my problem and when i asked them the office address, they didnt provide as they dont have any physical office in Bangalore (some crap Muslim agents handle it, who dont know how to speak with customer). I requested for cancellation and they said it takes 1 month for refund. I waited for the refund.
        After 1 month, i got bill of 600. I never got the connection installed and I started getting the bill. There is no way to respond.... ridiculous, pathetic

I will sue this company ....

Strongly agree with all complaints... infact i am wondering there are very few complaints...
        Tikona is so un professional company
        I too have been waiting for my refund of Rs. 1267 from the bangalore office, i called up just dial got a number, spoke to a someone with the contact no. and got hold of an address. Paid a visit, came to know that they sent a cheque for Rs. 715 twice and hence was with them in "mumbai". I never got the connection and they need to pay my full amount.

How do you plan to approach this?, we should all work together and get our money back
        i saw a list of 101 users with refunds that are pending.looks like an approx feund of 1.3 lakhs.
        Looks like Tikona noticed this complaint and they gave me a call from mumbai office. They just told that i can ignore my bill and they will look into this issue.

I think we should demand for penalty of at least 1:5 so that they wont repeat this with other prospective customers. I live in a gated community with 50 houses i have informed everyone not to go for tikona service