Times Career — fake job offer and taking money

Ankur Bhalray on Jan 3, 2018
Dear officials
I am ankur bhalray. I live in khandwa district of madhya pradesh. I am the owner of a small school which is located in a nearby village. I am from a middle class family background and work to earn a better livelihood for my family.
A huge fraud has happened with me.
About three and a half month back, i got a call from a recruitment agency named times career. A representative named mr raj sharma talked to me and told me about job vacancies available at various companies and institutions. He asked me do the registration process of about 2500/- which i did on the very night. Unaware of his intentions after of couple of days he asked me to deposit 8000/- rupee for completing my documentation. I did that too within few days. He arranged my telephonic interview, which i think was fake. And then he asked me to deposit 28000/- of amount to complete my security papers needed in the institution. He was telling me that he will get me a job in podar international school in indore with a package of 5 lac. Being from a poor family background i wanted to grab the opportunity. So i had to mortgage my mothers only jewelry to complete the procedure of amount transfer. He and his senior convinced me that i'll get a courier within a week and on the very next day i can go and join the institution. I waited for 15 days but nothing came. When i called them their number was showing unreachable for the whole diwali week. When they answered, they said they were in a meeting and said that they are having delaying issues. And after couple of days they stopped responding. Neither mails nor calls. And from past month, their all the four numbers are unreachable. One of their number is registered as an all india recruitment agency. I have waited for their call or revert but never got one.
It's my humble most request to you that kindly guide me with a way to get my money back. Or to get me a job. I really need that. I am going through a stack of problems since then. Kindly help me with this.
I'll look forward for your response.
Ankur bhalray