Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Sep 28, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 9

I would like to inform that the paint quality of Toyota Crysta ( KA02MQ034)is poor. Just one year vehicle, I can paint peeling of bumper that with Covid vehicle was not extensively used.

Shivaprasad
Dec 11, 2020
Updated by SHIVAPRASAD PM
Shivaprasad

I am without my car for nearly 3 weeks now after giving vehicle to authorized service center Nandi Toyota Kudlu gate Hosur road. If spares are not available then it should be highlighted before the repair is started so that we have options for looking at alternatives. Paying a premium service fees plus being without car for nearly 3 weeks as of today is harsh on the customer. As toyota being a brand popular for its excellent customer service...
    Kind Attention: Toyota Kirlosakar Motors Limited (India)

Dear Sir/Madam

The below complaint is related to Vehicle No: HR 81 B 0001 (Toyota Fortuner)

We are from “Virat Hospitals- Rewari” the corporate customer of your highly esteemed prestigious company.

We have purchased a motor vehicle as per above mentioned detail from your dealership “Uttam Toyota-Rewari, Haryana” on...

Dear Team,

date 10 April 2017 is purchases date

today is 08 Dec 2020 and my SUV not registered in RTO due to TAX slip and other VID doc not provided by Bhopal showroom.

pls check attachments for SUV detail.

Arun Sharma
    CMR

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given my toyota Yaris car for claiming insurance. But it took more than a month for claiming it. All these time my car was in the Toyota showroom. After all those formality when I took the car the battery was not working properly. Iam pretty sure that it was because of the carelessness of the staffs.
      Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am very disappointed and shocked the service center peoples reply
        i was purchased a new crysta vehicle from harsha toyata rajahmundry it is good i was always faith on yours product but the problem is i was change my break pads near about 38000KMs now the vehicle comes 45000KMs the break pads were over because of service problem thepeople tells its driver problem same driver was driving the same vehicle from starting on words
        Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought innova crysta.i sent car for first service in compny service centre where car damage .front glass and side glass damage.service centre did not give me answer and solve this problem.i complaint 5 time in toll free nomber but yet dont solve complaint
          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased innova crysta from Nandi toyota Bangalore in Sept 2018. As I have a maruti swift also I use that for my daily use and innova was used for long trips to coimbatore, chennai and hyderabad.The vehicle has run for the maximum of 30 days during the entire period and during covid it was not used at all.
            On 16/11/2020 when I returned from coimbatore, the clutch plate got damaged near Hosur toll gate and with the help of insurance...
            To,
            Tha Sales Production Manager
            Toyota.
            M/s Spirited Auto Cars Ltd (Toyota)
            D-37/38 Surajpur Industrial Area, Site-4, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201306

Subject:-Complaint about the gross negligence of your Service Agent/Dealer and sudden clutch failure of my Fortuner Car vide Model No- GUN166R-SXFMHX, VIN NO- MBJGA3G[protected] with its engine No-1GDAZ18825

This...
            I had made 50k service, of my platinum etios 2016 December model
            KL12 BE 6021. From Amana toyota calicut. On 2020 may 25.
            Now after 3000 km the vehicle showed the *engine oil shortage signal*,
            I immediately contacted the same service personnel who attended my service. He adviced me to just top up the oil and continue and said that it's common for all the new Toyota vehicles past 2017.🤔
            I went for a top up and added 3 litre of engine oil, that means it hardly contained 900 ml of oil in the vehicle... I strongly believe it is related to the improper service of the last service, rather the misqualty of the Toyota company.. Take immediate actions to get me proper advice and service of my car
            No reply yet...????

I had made a booking for Toyota Glanza G on[protected] at Ansari Toyota Parimpora Byepass Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir.
              I waited for the vehicle for two months, but due to unavailability of the mentioned model I had to cancel the booking. I was assured that a refund will be initiated within four days and that I would receive a call confirming the same. It has been more than two months now and I have neither received any refund not any...
              Dear Sir

Greetings and wish all are safe !

We would like to bring followings in to you kind information and would expect your strong support to resolve our issue and help to get desired Vehicles as Promised.

We have booked Innova Crysta Silver Colour and our delivery is schedule on 7th November. Now the dealer is saying that Toyota company has not released your car and they will not be able to...
              Toyota India

I have been cheated with toyota uttam i have purchaised crysta v model a year ago and its sprangily used with a single hand by myself exclusive as a car lover its been used very gentle, last week i have given my vehicle for car servicing on dealer request for 20000 service however its not completed yet and today after my use to 107 kms from my home my rear left tyre got burst and some have we escaped from a major...
              I am customer of Toyota from 1996. I am so happy with the quality of the vehicle. I have always done service at Annamalai Toyota, but of late(last 2years) find the response to be poor and arrogant. I have given my vehicle TN59AJ2019 for service on 23.10.20 and I had to keep reminding them for getting their quote for the work. And after a lot of follow up they sent me the quote on 29.10.20 @ 6.30pm. Now they are demanding I pay 50% of the...

My car had accident on[protected]
              And till today the problem has not resolved and
              The only massage I got from insurance is as below on 27 August 2020 is
              Body and Paint repair Work of your vehicle 499234 has been approved. Estimated Body and Paint Repair cost Rs2, 244.00?(+Tax?) -SAGAR SUBHASH Narwate- 0" -SHODHA - HUBLl
              Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of you pick up or drop vehicle number KA 01 AF 9269, was being driven very rashly on the Mysore road.

This happened today 27th between 2.30 pm to 2.45 pm roughly.

The driver tried to push my over to the right, as he was overtaking from the left. It was done purposefully as he was honking and wanted to overtake from the left, and I was on my lane, which riled up this driver of your bus.

Whatever said and done, the vehicle has the Toyota logo on and its a pity that such drivers are on your company's vendor contract list. They should be blacklisted and contract terminated.

else the drivers need to be given traffic sense refresher course.

very dangerous driving.

the transport department of Toyota need to have a chat with this bloke.

My name is CA Mohit Garg
                  I have toyota etios car having number HR20Z1430

The said Car is insured completely my the company itself
                  The said Car is met with an accident and damaged.
                  The company (Malik Toyota Hisar) repaired the car and we have complied with all procedure required by the company.

But the company is not releasing the Car from a week.
                  And telling that they cant say how much time it takes to release the car.

insurance surveyor is not picking up the call from friday.
                  Please take necessary actions as i need my car .
                  This harrashment is not tolerable.
                  Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Subrata Nath residing at ramchandrapur biswas para, po-narendrapur, kolkata-700103.Last month 30/09/2020 i was purchase a toyota innova criestal G model car from your dealer saini toyota kolkata-700091 sec-v.
                    I was surprised when i see all the bill and invoice.
                    The dealer take sum amount extra but your dealer dont have any clarification for the extra amount, like Road tax-the dealer collect from me Rs.1,...
                    Early Brake pads failure within 3500 Kms and bad customer service response

In 2020 I have purchased innova full option [KL[protected]] Received Rs.479468/- against new registration vide receipt no 200102KL02186071 dated 02-Jan-2020. From KL11-AMANA-CHERUVANNUR-AMANA TOYOTA Kozhikode RTO
                    KL-11BR 9779

The Last week I went for 3500 KMs service and they asked me to change brake pads....

Attached the letter