TTK Prestige Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Dec 6, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to TTK Prestige

Having problems with TTK Prestige?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TTK Prestige customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TTK Prestige reviews & complaints (457)

Hello, iam p.lakshmi from kakinada-prestige products are duplicate not working products which sales through shop cj channel.they cant pay attention on customer complaints.even they can not give any reply to customer through phone.they are indias no 1 cheaters, so people in india please see my complaints and dont buy any product in prestige through shop cj channel.

Prestige — parts not available

given my gas stove for bottom frame corroded problem. till now not ready, they said parts not available. not satisfied with prestige after sales By, Selvam, [protected]

Prestige — brand nww cooker blasted

We bought a 5L cooker from a store in kondapur Hyderabad. The cooker blasted the same day and I nearly saved burns and injuries.

Prestige .. Bought a prestige gas stove premia gts 03l gas stove from prestige smart kitchen- ki-zone, bapuji nagar showroom no.1, khurda bhubaneswar with serial number 6b015682.
    When we used the gas for the first time we could smell the gas leaking.When contacted the gas supply agency they found out that there is a major leakage with the large burner which could have been deadly if there was a full gas cylinder.
    When i went with this issue to the concerned vendor he was not at all cooperative and is reluctant even to see that the product in itself was sold defective.
    Please look into the issue and help me make the replacement as early as possible.In the future do bring in installation of gas stoves as a must by your service personnel.A major accident could have happened in this case.

I received this product yesterday.On and off button not working. I feel dispoint wth this product. Can't able to refund this product. But in specification 30 days replacement but it's not showing any option for refund pl help me .

I have purchased prestige induction on[protected] which has a warranty for 1 year on 29th february 2016 the product stopped working and i have made a complaint to the prestige customer service to repair it. They have given me a complaint reference number BANG1753583 and said that they will send a person to repair it with in 48 hours, I contacted them after 48 hrs and they said they will escalate the issue and again it will be resolved in 48 hrs. Its been a week now and on 6th march 2016 a person from prestige with phone number +[protected] called and informed that he will come on 7th afternoon by 1:00 PM. the same person called me again and said he is not the authorized person to do it and he gave another number [protected] and asked me to contact them. when i call that person he said i need to call [protected], and i did call that number there was no response and i called customer service people of ttk prestige and they said i need to call [protected] (head office mentioned by the customer support executive). when i call the number they said i need to call [protected]. they are just not providing the service because of the delayed service i have to spend Rs 600/- daily towards my food. When i speak to the manager of customer support they promised they will send someone by 4:00 PM and there is no response or no information from their side regarding this. I am a freelance worker if I spend 600/- per day for food outside how i can survive for the month. because of ttk prestige inability to provide service i am loosing money daily. please take action against them and compensate me with the same.

Dear sir/ma'am
          regret to inform you, self has bought one 4 burner automatic hob-top on 23rd nov'14, Sr.No.-SOJH 77272.
          We are facing continuous problems since the purchase date wrt to burner not getting lit, spark issues etc.number of times put complaint in customer services on following no.:[protected], every time the registered authorized service center
          took more than a week to resolve the issues.lastly one service personnel Mr, Prabhu had come during repair broke one screw which as per his commitment would be renewed next day.this incident happened around 12th Jan'16.
          till date(29th feb'16) we kept on calling customer service, every time new personnel has come on line took the complaint no.MUMB1724930 and as apart of conversation "tomorrow will be resolved" false commitments has been given to us.since this became hike in giving false commitments, self would like to put a consumer complaint on this .this burner is so dangerous to use at home, inspite of several reminders area manager Mr.Deepak, customer service senior executives Mr Lokesh, Mr roshan did not respond positively.
          self would like to file case against these personnel for giving false commitment being at such a senior level and lastly would like to replace my hob-top in a day or two, or else will go for a consumer case with full time refund including damages occurred .

Prestige — not yet delivered

Sir I have purchased 12lts prestige pressure cooker on 21/5/2015 but it is not yet delivered to us and my mail I'd given [protected]@india.com phone no is [protected] so please sendas soon as possible

Hi Team

I have purchased the product HOBTOP 4 burners from BHUMIKA ENTERPRISES Jigani (TIN no [protected]) on 21st February 2016. since day one 2 burners are not working properly and i lodge a complain in prestige customer care and escalated several time but no luck still now any service engineer not come to check. is really prestige provide the service or false commitment provides to customer.

Goutam

My complaint no. Bang 1652455 registered on 12.01.2016, not yet resolved, gas stove gt02 big burner inefficient, forming black soot formation on the top of brass burner, insufficient gas flow, inner diameter holes of burner no gas supply, taking long time to cook

I bought new premia gas stove four burner on dilwali from AS enterprises sco 22 second gate gillco valley sector 127 kharar mohali punjab 140301 . I am really not happy with prestige stove as from day one d last fourth burner is not working properly . I complained about it again and again ur repersentative came 5 times and could not fix it properly and now the two burners are giving problem i am really upset and soon going to file a case against your company .

Dt of complaint - 14 Jan 16
                  Prestige glass top gas stove through Shop CJ order No [protected]. Gas knob not working properly. Gas is leaking. Complaint already lodged with local service center and also through online. Technician not attended till date as already 05 days passed. Request issue instructions to technicians at Visakhapatnam to attend as gas is leaking and any damage due to not attending timely the onus will rest on you or else replace the stove.
                  Cooker not working &iam giving 3rd time of complaint but no use this area technician not good..

Prestige gas stove problem Sir I have purchased prestige 3 burner glass top gas stove around 01 month back and from then...

We have an issue with the burners it has very low flames and we called the customer care they never provided the service till now and we made the complaint on 18th Dec . The service is too bad

Prestige — Leakage of gas burner

I took a prestige Duplex Gas table from snapdeal last month but it is leaking it has a 2 year warranty

Dear sir

I purchased one PRESTIGE DELUXE HARD ANOLIZED PRESSURE COOKER of 3liters capacity through PAYTM in the month of October 2015, where in the LID is not getting fixed to the body [n spite of my best efforts' i have talked to the customer care services and the complaint no is GHAZ 1522247R . where in I have been informed that I should bring the product at their service at Ghaziabad. I am of the age of 75years, residing in NOIDA and have no means to visit their service center please advice the concern manufacturer to send his mechanic to resolve my issue,
                      Thanking you in anticipation .

M C Gulati

E-004 KRISHNA APRA RESIDENCY

SEC 61 NOIDA U P 201307

I am using prestige stove from more the 3 years.day before yesterday when i was cooking, there was a big sound, it was from the glass top. it has been crack in the stove. pls tell me what is the solution for this. is there any service for that or should i exchange the stove .pls mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

We had purchased the prestige gas stove on 08-Sep-2015, within a month a period, the knob with the spring came out, because of this there is slight leakage of gas. Its more than 10days we complained to the customer care but there was no prpoer response. Even after multiple calls to customer care, we recieve only false promises that the service attender will visit the place today, but not even once people have turned up. The customer care executive who had repeatedly provided false promises is Anandanan. Customer executive team lead: Praveen Kumar ttk service manager who doesn't even bother to pick up the call and provide proper response was balasubramaniam. None of the above people returned the status of the complaint, what a kind of team is the prestige is hiring. We have used so many electrical and electonic appliance, we have never faced like issue in past for 4/5 decades. We never expected that too from prestige this kind of poor(worst) service. Whoever is the higher officail, we request to take immediate action.
                          Worst service...never ever buy these products...to avoid ur temer from increasing..

Dear Mr.Ramani,

I would like to bring to your kind notice the pathetic service rendered by SWATHI ENTERPRISES, D/No. 72/B, 29th Cross, 2nd block rajajinagar, Opp Basaveswara college, Near ESI Hospital, Bangalore-560010.

I had got my 3 burner prestige stove repaired on 3rd August for middle burner not working and the technician had repaired and charged Rs 200/=. Within 2 months, I am facing the same problem again. Now, when I report the problem again, they say that again I've to pay Rs 200/= for no fault of mine and that too within 2 months.

This is highly NOT acceptable as it is clearly fault of the technician for either his lack of knowledge or careless execution.

This is definitely not expected from a company like Prestige. I sincerely request and hope you take suitable action and fix my complaint.

Would appreciate a quick and positive response.

Best Regards,

Prashanth

0-[protected]
                            TTK Prestige customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi We own a prestige mixie which had to be serviced. For your information the Prestige Smart Kitchen showrooms do not provide service. This is not apparent until the product fails and when you take it to a the showroom they tell you that the you should take the product to a service station that is on another area. Anyway we took the the product to the service station in Arumbakkam, Chennai. They gave me a job card that does not mention a company name, telephone number and even a job card number. After a week we went back and the person at the service station said that he is unable to trace the item because there is no job card number. After several calls we were told that the product will be delivered at our residence. It was delivered at the gate of our apartments and we were charged for the service. However the product was in the same condition that it was given for service. It was not even opened. I would strongly discourage anyone from buying a product that does not have service backing. You can ask at the Prestige smart kitchen showrooms if they would accept the product for service. I wrote to the manger of customer service. Mr Ramani who replied back but sadly even he does not seem to have any control over the service station or people. Buy a Prestige product at your peril I would say.

Actually I had purchased the prestige cooker in kala associates velachery.Within a month I had Serviced that cooker for about 3 times one is in showroom and 1 is in velachery service center & another is the regional service center which is located in mylapore chennai.But still I am facing the same issue. Then i have talked to the worst ever manager Balasubramaniam I had spoked to him in the phone call he said that we will replace your cooker Then they have checked by boiling the water in the cooker and they said the cooker is cooking good which the another two service centers have already told the same dialogue .then i again forced the front office women to talk to manager she said ok sir i will go and talk to the manager about the things.After sometime she came out and said Sir your cooker is working we will not replace your cooker.I had argued with her and and she replied Sir manager is not here manager has gone out.I have came out of service center and checked which they said are working fine.Then again i had taken back the serviced thing and checked and same issue occurs
                                Very worst customer service After sale of prestige cooker

order no.[protected] shop cj prestige cooker on delivered on 23.06.2015 is product was wrong & difficulty in open & closed. please take refund amount & return product soon . I do not like this product. your prestige handy cooker deluxe+ do not cover properly closed & open.I very sad your products. please you take above products and refund cost of product rs. 1575/- to me.
                                  Aug 6, 2021
                                  Dear Subhash,

Greetings from Shop CJ
                                  We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future.

Shop CJ ORM Team

I purchased a wet grinder, from prestige ttk dealer on last year end, product under warrenty, last week wet grinder stop the function. I book s complaint no. Chen932647. Till not serviced, I bought flour from retail shop and make idy, dosage. So I learn lesson if any product from prestige we run smooth else thathat will scrap. All those company are fraud.thier service people no response to customer which r serviced or not. Pls advice how can resolved

The coated plate under the iron box is found damaged and could not be useful, since this complaint was presented to the nearest...